Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 38 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Detalles del nuevo disco de MAGNUM
NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 12, 2016 4:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MAGNUM: nuevo disco "The Valley Of Tears - The Ballads"

"The Valley Of Tears - The Ballads" será lanzado el 6 de enero de 2017 (EE.UU. / Canadá: 20 de enero de 2017) a traves de Steamhammer/SPV, el álbum contendrá diez de sus mejores baladas, todas remasterizadas y en partes incluso nuevamente re-grabadas y re-mezcladas.

Imagen

01. Dream About You (remastered)
02. Back In Your Arms Again (newly re-recorded)
03. The Valley Of Tears (remixed, remastered)
04. Broken Wheel (newly re-recorded)
05. A Face In The Crowd (remixed, remastered)
06. Your Dreams Won't Die (remastered)
07. Lonely Night (acoustic version, newly re-recorded)
08. The Last Frontier (remixed, remastered)
09. Putting Things In Place (remixed, remastered)
10. When The World Comes Down (new live version)

Imagen

Citar:
Renowned not only for their powerful rock songs but also for countless moving ballads, British rock icons MAGNUM are set to surprise their fans with a very special release at the very beginning of the coming year: THE VALLEY OF TEARS – THE BALLADS has been scheduled for release on 6 January 2017 (US/Canada: 20 January 2017), an album featuring ten of their most accomplished ballads, all of them remastered and in parts even newly re-recorded and remixed.
https://www.facebook.com/steamhammeroff ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 10, 2016 3:56 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Mark Stanway (teclados) deja MAGNUM

El tecladista Mark Stanway ha dejado MAGNUM después de 36 años con la banda.

Stanway que se unió a MAGNUM en 1982 antes de la grabación del tercer álbum del grupo, "Chase The Dragon", dijo en un comunicado: "Debido a circunstancias irrevocables, me entristece profundamente anunciar que he tomado una de las decisiones más difíciles de mi vida - oficialmente he dejado MAGNUM.

Pido disculpas por si alguien tal vez esperaba verme en los próximos días, pero lamentablemente no estaré allí. Sin embargo, me gustaría decir que estoy y seguiré estando muy orgulloso de haber sido una pequeña parte de todo esto durante los últimos 36 años y deseo a la banda todo lo mejor para el futuro.

Por supuesto, permaneceré en la música y espero ver a muchos de vosotros en el camino un poco más adelante".

Imagen

Citar:
Keyboardist Mark Stanway has quit British rock icons MAGNUM after a 36-year stint with the band.

Stanway, who joined MAGNUM in 1982 prior to the recording of the group's third album, "Chase The Dragon", said in a statement: "Due to irrevocable circumstances, I am deeply saddened to announce that I have made one of the most difficult decisions in my life — I have officially left MAGNUM.

"I apologize to anyone who was maybe hoping to see me personally over the next few days, but sadly I will not be there. However, I should like it known, that, I am and will remain extremely proud to have been a small part of it all for the past 36 years or so and wish the band and organization all the best for the future.

"I will, of course, firmly remain in music and hope to see many of you a little further down the road."
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/magnum ... -36-years/
Citar:
Due to irrevocable circumstances, I am deeply saddened to announce that I have made one of the most difficult decisions in my life...... I have officially left Magnum...
I apologise to anyone who was maybe hoping to see me personally over the next few days, but sadly I will NOT be there. However, I should like it known, that, I am and will remain extremely proud to have been a small part of it all for the past 36 years or so and wish the band and organization all the best for the future. I will of course firmly remain in music and hope to see many of you a little further down the road, sincerely Mark Stanway
https://www.facebook.com/markstanwayoff ... 6927379602

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 28, 2017 3:03 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MAGNUM: detalles de su nuevo álbum "Lost On The Road To Eternity"

Magnum lanzará su nuevo álbum, "Lost On The Road To Eternity", el 19 de enero de 2018 a través de SPV GmbH/Steamhammer

Imagen

CD 1

01. Peaches And Cream (4:54)
02. Show Me Your Hands (5:45)
03. Storm Baby (6:13)
04. Welcome To The Cosmic Cabaret (8:08)
05. Lost On The Road To Eternity (5:54)
06. Without Love (5:55)
07. Tell Me What You've Got to Say (6:27)
08. Ya Wanna Be Someone (5:56)
09. Forbidden Masquerade (5:02)
10. Glory To Ashes (5:35)
11. King Of The World (7:04)

CD 2 (Bonus Live Disc)

01. Sacred Blood – Divine Lies (6:48)
02. Crazy Old Mothers (5:35)
03. Your Dreams Won't Die (5:56)
04. Twelve Men Wise And Just (6:21)

Imagen

Tony Clarkin - Guitarra
Bob Catley - Voz
Al Barrow - Bajo
Harry James - Batería
Rick Benton - Teclados

Citar:
British Rock legends MAGNUM are about to release a new studio album. "Lost On The Road To Eternity" has been scheduled for release by SPV GmbH/Steamhammer on 19 January 2018 as digipak version incl. bonus live disc, 2LP coloured version, download and stream.

Expect Tobias Sammet of Edguy / Avantasia on guest vocals and the release will once again be complemented by Rodney Matthews atmospheric cover artwork!

Magnum are scheduled to embark on a major European tour from January to April 2018...you can find all the dates here:
http://www.magnumonline.co.uk/touring2.html
https://www.facebook.com/steamhammeroff ... =3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/groups/MagnumO ... 566125944/

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 09, 2017 2:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MAGNUM: nuevo tema "Without Love"

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 31, 2018 2:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MAGNUM: nuevo disco en directo "Live At The Symphony Hall"

Magnum lanzará un nuevo álbum en directo, "Live At The Symphony Hall", el 18 de enero de 2019 a través de SPV / Steamhammer en formato digipak 2CD, Vinilo 3LP, descarga y streaming.

Imagen

CD 1

01. When We Were Younger
02. Sacred Blood 'Divine' Lies
03. Lost on the Road to Eternity
04. Crazy Old Mothers
05. Without Love
06. Your Dreams Won't Die
07. Peaches and Cream
08. How Far Jerusalem

CD 2
01. Les Morts Dansant
02. Show Me Your Hands
03. All England's Eyes
04. Vigilante
05. Don't Wake the Lion (Too Old to Die Young)
06. The Spirit
07. When the World Comes Down

LP
LP 1
Side A
01. When We Were Younger
02. Sacred Blood 'Divine' Lies
03. Lost on the Road to Eternity

Side B
01. Crazy Old Mothers
02. Without Love
03. Your Dreams Won't Die

LP 2
Side A
01. Peaches and Cream
02. How Far Jerusalem

Side B
01. Les Morts Dansant
02. Show Me Your Hands
03. All England's Eyes

LP 3
Side A
01. Vigilante
02. Don't Wake the Lion (Too Old to Die Young)

Side B
01. The Spirit
02. When the World Comes Down

http://shop.steamhammer.de/products/630 ... l-preorder

Imagen

Citar:
The new MAGNUM double live album "Live At The Symphony Hall" will be released on January 18th, 2019 as 2CD DigiPak, 3LP Gatefold, Download and Stream!
https://www.facebook.com/spvhannover/ph ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 09, 2018 5:14 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MAGNUM: tema adelanto de "Live At The Symphony Hall"

"Lost on the Road to Eternity"

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 27, 2019 2:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Al Barrow (bajo) deja MAGNUM y será sustituido por Dennis Ward

Comunicado de la banda:

Hola a todos. Queremos compartir con todos vosotros la noticia de que Al ha decidido dejar la banda. Le resulta cada vez más difícil pasar tanto tiempo lejos de casa ahora que vive en Estados Unidos.

Todos lo vamos a extrañar mucho, no solo lo que aportó musicalmente, sino por su compañía y su carácter. Sus esfuerzos incansables para ayudar a juntar nuestros álbumes, redes sociales, webs y publicaciones promocionales siempre lo hemos apreciado enormemente, ¡Especialmente cuando no le pagamos por ellos (JK)!

Le deseamos de todo corazón lo mejor en todos sus proyectos futuros, tanto musicales como personales. Nos mantendremos en contacto y por el momento, seguirá ayudando en esta página.

Para ocupar su puesto, nos complace anunciar que Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Unisonic) se unirá a nosotros de manera inmediata. Ya hemos estado trabajando duro con él en el nuevo álbum, que se lanzará a principios de 2020, con ilustraciones de Rodney Matthews. Estamos muy entusiasmados con este próximo capítulo de la Gran Aventura que es Magnum.

Al ha grabado un mensaje de video personal para todos, esperamos que lo disfruten.

Gracias por su apoyo continuo y espero verlo en gira el próximo año.

Imagen

Citar:
Hello everyone We want to share with all you guys the news that Al has decided to leave the band. He has been finding it increasingly difficult to spend so much time away from home now that he lives in America.

We’re all going to miss him very much, not just what he brought musically but his company and character. His tireless efforts in helping with putting our albums together, social media, website, and promotional literature have always been massively appreciated, especially when we didn’t pay him for them (JK)!!

We wholeheartedly wish him the best in all his future projects both musical and personal. We’ll be keeping in touch, and for the time being he will still be helping out on this page.

Stepping in to his shoes we are pleased to announce that Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Unisonic) will be joining us effective immediately. We’ve already been working hard with him on the new album - due for release early 2020, with artwork by Rodney Matthews. We’re all very excited by this next chapter in the Great Adventure that is Magnum.

Al has recorded a personal video message to you all we hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for your continued support and hope to see on tour next year.

Tony, Bob, Rick and Lee
http://www.magnumonline.co.uk/

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 22, 2019 2:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de MAGNUM

Magnum lanzarán su nuevo álbum, "The Serpent Rings", el 17 de enero de 2020 a través de Steamhammer / SPV en CD digipak, doble vinilo, cofre edición limitada, descarga y streaming.

Imagen

CD
01. Where Are You Eden?
02. You Can't Run Faster Than Bullets
03. Madman or Messiah
04. The Archway of Tears
05. Not Forgiven
06. The Serpent Rings
07. House of Kings
08. The Great Unknown
09. Man
10. The Last One on Earth
11. Crimson on the White Sand

VINILO

LP 1
Side 1
1. Where Are You Eden? 5:37
2. You Can't Run Faster Than Bullets 5:40
3. Madman or Messiah 5:18
4. The Archway of Tears 6:21

Side 2
1. Not Forgiven 5:48
2. The Serpent Rings 6:47
3. House of Kings 4:47

LP 2
Side 1
1. The Great Unknown 5:27
2. Man 5:31
3. The Last One on Earth 3:43
4. Crimson on the White Sand 4:53

Side 2
Art Etching

Imagen

Citar:
The new album, The Serpent Rings, presents Magnum the way the musicians themselves like it: rocking and at the same time melodic, straightforward but also a little playful, powerful as well as sensitive with enchanted lyrics but also with a socio-critical approach. The new album was recorded by the Magnum line-up consisting of Clarkin, Catley, keyboardist Rick Benton, and drummer Lee Morris, plus their latest addition, bassist Dennis Ward (Pink Cream 69, Place Vendome, Unisonic, among others), who joined
the fold to replace Al Barrow.
https://shop.steamhammer.de/products/65 ... pent-rings

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 22, 2019 7:03 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

MAGNUM: nuevo tema "Not Forgiven"

NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 26, 2020 3:53 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo recopilatorio de MAGNUM

Han pasado tres años desde que Magnum lanzó "The Valley Of Tears - The Ballads", una compilación que se centró en el lado tranquilo, más sobrenatural y soñador del grupo británico. Tres años después lanzan un disco complementario, "Dance Of The Black Tattoo", que recoge las canciones más potentes y rockeras de la banda.

Imagen

01. Black Skies (Live)
02. Freedom Day (Live)
03. All My Bridges (Live)
04. On A Storyteller's Night (Live)
05. Dance Of The Black Tattoo (Live)
06. On Christmas Day (Radio Edit)
07. Born To Be King
08. Phantom Of Paradise Circus
09. No God Or Saviour
10. Your Dreams Won't Die (Live)
11. Twelve Men Wise And Just (Live)
12. Show Me Your Hands (Radio Edit)
13. Not Forgiven (Radio Edit)
14. Madman Or Messiah (Radio Edit)

Citar:
It’s been three years since Magnum brought out The Valley Of Tears – The Ballads, a compilation that focused on the British rock act’s quiet, more otherworldly and dreamy side. Three years during which the idea matured to follow this successful release (top 100 of the German album charts) with a companion piece. Dance Of The Black Tattoo has turned into exactly that: a collection of songs that present Magnum exclusively as tough-as-nails rocking and extremely vibrant musicians. What makes this album, available from 8 January 2021 on Steamhammer/SPV on CD, double LP and for digital download, so special is the fact that Magnum have gone through their impressive archive, looking for rare live cuts and outstanding radio versions and have come up with spirited live recordings and edits that concentrate on the essential components of some of their most accomplished rock numbers. Naturally, guitarist and band mastermind Tony Clarkin has used this opportunity to remaster and update all 14 tracks so that they comply with the state-of-the-art of (sound) technology. Says Clarkin: “There have always been two aspects to Magnum: a slightly more tender and lyrical facet, but first and foremost of course our powerful, rocking side. And that’s the element that Dance Of The Black Tattoo documents impressively.”
https://steamhammer.limitedrun.com/prod ... ack-tattoo
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 38 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente