Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 84 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: ¿Nuevo disco de VAN HALEN?
NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 23, 2019 2:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevas reediciones de VAN HALEN

Van Halen lanzó 13 singles en Japón entre 1978 y 1984 que se agruparán en una nueva colección de vinilos de 7". Cada réplica individual presenta el diseño original de la portada y vendrán en una caja que imita a las de cigarrillos. Habrá dos versiones disponibles el 1 de noviembre: una versión en vinilo negro y una versión edición limitada de 750 copias en vinilo rojo.

Imagen

The Japanese Singles 1978-1984" track listing:

Disc One

A. You Really Got Me
B. Atomic Punk

Disc Two

A. Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
B. Runnin' With The Devil

Disc Three

A. On Fire
B. Jamie's Cryin'

Disc Four

A. Dance The Night Away
B. Spanish Fly

Disc Five

A. Somebody Get Me Doctor
B. Women In Love

Disc Six

A. And The Cradle Will Rock
B. Could This Be Magic?

Disc Seven

A. Unchained
B. So This Is Love?

Disc Eight

A. (Oh) Pretty Woman
B. Happy Trails

Disc Nine

A. Dancing In The Street
B. The Full Bug

Disc Ten

A. Jump
B. House Of Pain

Disc Eleven

A. I'll Wait
B. Girl Gone Bad"

Disc Twelve

A. Panama
B. Drop Dead Legs

Disc Thirteen

A. Hot For Teacher
B. Little Dreamer

Imagen

Imagen

Citar:
This LIMITED EDITION and EXCLUSIVE version has been pressed on Red Vinyl and is only available through the Rhino Store.

Van Halen released 13 singles in Japan between 1978 and 1984 that are collected in this new 7” vinyl set. Each replica single features the original sleeve artwork and comes housed in a cigarette-style box.

THE JAPANESE SINGLES 1978-1984 encompasses the first six albums released by Van Halen, which featured guitarist Eddie Van Halen, drummer Alex Van Halen, singer David Lee Roth, and bassist Michael Anthony. Those albums include the band’s self-titled debut and 1984, which were both certified Diamond for U.S. sales in excess of 10 million. This rare feat places them on an elite short list of double RIAA-certified Diamond Award honorees.

The original album version of each song is featured in this set except for: “Hot For Teacher,” which has a unique single edit that was issued exclusively in Japan; along with the single edit versions of “(Oh) Pretty Woman” and “I’ll Wait.”

THE JAPANESE SINGLES 1978-1984 opens with a trio of singles from Van Halen (1978): “Ain’t Talkin’ ’Bout Love,” “On Fire” and a blistering cover of the Kinks’ “You Really Got Me,” which was the band’s first single and first Top 40 hit. The band’s 1979 follow-up Van Halen II (certified 5x platinum) generated two singles on the collection: “Somebody Get Me A Doctor” and “Dance The Night Away.”

The multi-platinum albums Women and Children First (1980) and Fair Warning (1981) are represented by “And The Cradle Will Rock” and “Unchained” respectively. The 1982 album Diver Down (certified 4x platinum) contributes two singles: “(Oh) Pretty Woman” and “Dancing In The Street.” THE JAPANESE SINGLES 1978-1984 concludes with “I’ll Wait,” “Panama,” “Hot For Teacher” and the #1 smash “Jump” – all from VAN HALEN’s seminal album, 1984.

Formed in Los Angeles in 1974, Van Halen changed the rock and roll landscape forever with their eponymous 1978 debut album and subsequently produced a repertoire of hits that remain some of the strongest and most influential rock songs ever written. With more than 75 million albums sold worldwide, and more No. 1 hits on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart than any other artist, the band’s record of achievement is hard to top. VAN HALEN was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2007.
https://store.rhino.com/the-japanese-si ... set-1.html

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 06, 2020 11:42 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Ha fallecido EDDIE VAN HALEN

Eddie Van Halen ha fallecido tras una larga batalla contra el cáncer. El legendario guitarrista de Van Halen tenía 65 años. Su muerte fue confirmada por su hijo y bajista del grupo, Wolfgang Van Halen.

Wolfgang escribió: "No puedo creer que tenga que escribir esto, pero mi padre, Edward Lodewijk Van Halen, ha perdido esta mañana su larga y ardua batalla contra el cáncer.

“Fue el mejor padre que pude pedir. Cada momento que he compartido con él dentro y fuera del escenario fue un regalo".

"Mi corazón está roto y no creo que nunca me recupere por completo de esta pérdida".

"Te amo mucho, papá".

Imagen

Según TMZ murió el martes en el Hospital St. John en Santa Mónica. Su esposa, Janie, estaba a su lado, junto con su hijo, Wolfgang, su exesposa Valerie Bertinelli y Alex, el hermano y batería de Van Halen.

Según fuentes de TMZ en las últimas 72 horas, el estado de salud de Eddie había empeorado drásticamente: los médicos descubrieron que su cáncer se había extendido al cerebro y a otros órganos.

Eddie había estado luchando contra el cáncer durante más de una década. Según la publicación, habría estado entrando y saliendo del hospital durante todo el año pasado y durante el mes de noviembre por problemas intestinales, también afirma que recientemente se había sometido a sesiones de quimioterapia.

Eddie estuvo volando desde EE.UU. a Alemania durante 5 años para recibir un tratamiento de radioterapia. Aunque fue un gran fumador, se cree que desarrolló cáncer de garganta a causa de una púa metalica de guitarra que solía llevar con frecuencia en la boca hace más de 20 años.

Citar:
Eddie Van Halen has passed away after a long battle with cancer. The legendary VAN HALEN guitarist was 65 years old. His death was confirmed by his son, and VAN HALEN bassist, Wolfgang Van Halen.

Wolfgang wrote: "I can't believe I'm having to write this, but my father, Edward Lodewijk Van Halen, has lost his long and arduous battle with cancer this morning.

"He was the best father I could ever ask for. Every moment I've shared with him on and off stage was a gift.

"My heart is broken and I don’t think I’ll ever fully recover from this loss.

"I love you so much, Pop."
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/eddie ... ead-at-65/

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 06, 2020 11:48 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Que palo de noticia D.E.P. aun era muy joven

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 07, 2020 1:34 am 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Estoy absolutamente debastado....ya nada sera igual...2020....

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 84 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9