Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 39 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Adelantos de METAL CHURCH
NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 22, 2020 3:03 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Recopilatorio de METAL CHURCH

Metal Church lanzará "From The Vault" el 10 de abril a través de Rat Pak Records. El lanzamiento es un álbum recopilatorio de edición especial con 14 canciones inéditas de la era de Mike Howe, y cuatro temas de estudio recién grabados, que incluyen un "redux" del clásico favorito "Conductor" de la banda.

Imagen

01. Dead On The Vine
02. For No Reason
03. Conductor [redux]
04. Above the Madness

B-Side Tracks From The "Damned If You Do" Sessions

05. Mind Thief
06. Tell Lie Vision
07. False Flag
08. Insta Mental
09. 432hz

Cover Songs From The Vault

10. Please Don't Judas Me [NAZARETH cover]
11. Green Eyed Lady [SUGARLOAF cover]
12. Black Betty [RAM JAM cover]

Live Tracks From The Vault

13. Agent Green [Live In Japan]
14. Anthem To The Estranged [Live In Japan]

Bonus Tracks

15. Killing Your Time (Wizard mix) [digital and comic CD version only]
16. Needle & Suture (Metal mix) [digital and comic CD version only]
17. The Enemy Mind ("XI" bonus track) [digital download version only]
18. The Coward ("XI" bonus track) [digital download version only]

Imagen

Mike Howe - Voz
Kurdt Vanderhoof - Guitarra
Stet Howland - Batería
Steve Unger - Bajo
Rick Van Zandt - Guitarra

Citar:
West coast metal veterans Metal Church will release From the Vault” via Rat Pak Records on April 10, 2020. This latest release is a special edition compilation album that features 14 previously unreleased tracks from the Mike Howe era, which include four newly recorded studio tracks including a redux of the band’s fan favorite classic “Conductor.” The remaining tracks are compiled from various recordings in the band’s history and include five tracks from 2018’s Damned if You Do recording sessions, three cover songs and two live tracks “Agent Green” and “Anthem to the Estranged” which was recorded at the famous Club Citta, Kawasaki, Japan on the Damned If You Do world tour. Tracks 1 through 4 were mixed and mastered by Chris “The Wizard Collier” (KXM, Whitesnake, Prong, Korn) and Tracks 5 through 14 were mixed & mastered by Kurdt Vanderhoof.

Mike Howe comments; “This album is for the fans and has some really cool unreleased tracks on it, I think metal Church fans everywhere will really enjoy it!”

Also available for pre-order is a ltd print twenty-two-page comic book “Return of the Fake Healer” featuring the artwork of mid-west comic book illustrator Andrew Owens. The comic book also comes with an additional compilation CD which features a mix of “XI” and “Damned If you Do” tracks as well as 2 previously unreleased mixes of “Killing Your Time” and “Needle & Suture”.
https://www.ratpakrecordsamerica.com/metal-church

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 28, 2020 2:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH: nuevo tema "Dead On The Vine"

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 17, 2020 8:09 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH: nuevo tema "For No Reason"

NotaPublicado: Jue Abr 02, 2020 1:49 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH: nuevo tema "Conductor (2020 Redux)"

NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 27, 2021 3:55 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Fallece Mike Howe, vocalista de METAL CHURCH

El cantante de Metal Church, Mike Howe, murió a la edad de 55 años. Por ahora se desconoce la causa de su muerte.

La noticia del fallecimiento de Howe fue dada a conocer por Metal Church en una publicación en las redes sociales.

“Con nuestro más profundo pesar tenemos que anunciar el fallecimiento de nuestro hermano, amigo y verdadera leyenda de la música heavy metal. Mike Howe ha fallecido esta mañana en su casa de Eureka, California. Estamos devastados y sin palabras. Por favor, respeten nuestra privacidad y la de la familia de Howe durante este momento tan difícil.”

Howe, estuvo al frente de Metal Church desde 1988 hasta 1994 y se reincorporó oficialmente a la banda en abril de 2015.

La reunión entre Mike y Metal Church se puso en marcha en julio de 2014 cuando Mike comenzó a trabajar con el guitarrista Kurdt Vanderhoof en un proyecto paralelo que Kurdt estaba formando con Nigel Glockler de saxon. A través de estas conversaciones iniciales, Kurdt convenció a Mike de que finalmente regresara a Metal Church. La idea era ver si podían recuperar algo de la magia de los tres álbumes que Metal Church lanzó a finales de los 80: "The Human Factor", "Blessing In Disguise" y "Hanging In The Balance". De esas sesiones, nació "XI" en 2016.

Imagen

Citar:
It is with our deepest regrets that we must announce the passing of our brother, our friend and true legend of heavy metal music. Mike Howe passed away this morning at his home in Eureka, California. We are devastated and at a loss for words. Please respect our privacy and the Howe family’s privacy during this most difficult time.
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMetalC ... 6458016807

Citar:
METAL CHURCH singer Mike Howe has died at the age of 55. No cause of death has been revealed.

The news of Howe's passing was broken by METAL CHURCH in a social media post this evening. The band wrote: "It is with our deepest regrets that we must announce the passing of our brother, our friend and true legend of heavy metal music. Mike Howe passed away this morning at his home in Eureka, California. We are devastated and at a loss for words. Please respect our privacy and the Howe family's privacy during this most difficult time."

Howe, who fronted METAL CHURCH from 1988 until 1994, officially rejoined the band in April 2015.

The reunion between Mike and METAL CHURCH was put in motion in July of 2014 when Mike started working with guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof on a side project Kurdt was forming with Nigel Glockler from SAXON. Through these initial conversations, Kurdt convinced Mike to ultimately return to METAL CHURCH. The idea was to see if they could recapture some of the magic from the three albums METAL CHURCH released in the late '80s: "The Human Factor", "Blessing In Disguise" and "Hanging In The Balance". Out of those sessions, 2016's "XI" was born and captured the sound that made the band fan favorites in the '80s and mixed it with a new, invigorated sound.

During the making of the "XI" album, Mike stated about his return to METAL CHURCH: "Kurdt Vanderhoof got ahold of me in August of 2014, and he proposed [me] coming back to the band. He said Ronny [Munroe] left the band and he didn't really wanna carry on with METAL CHURCH unless maybe I would consider coming back. So I said, 'Well, I don't know. I'm open to it. But let's see what kind of music we can come up with.' So Kurdt went back to the studio and started writing songs in the vein of 'Hanging In The Balance', where we left off twenty years ago, and he sent them to me over the Internet. And I was, like, 'Damn! The guy still has it and he's doing great work.' So he sent me another batch, and that batch was just as good [as], if not better than, the other. So, from there, I said, ‘Well, I can’t say no to this. And let's just see how it goes.' And we started writing lyrics and getting together, and it's now morphed into this, being back in Aberdeen in the studio making the new METAL CHURCH record."
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/metal ... ead-at-55/

NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 31, 2021 2:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Mike Howe, vocalista de METAL CHURCH se habría suicidado según la policía

El difunto líder de Metal Church, Mike Howe, se habría suicidado según los policías que encontraron el cuerpo del rockero.

Un portavoz del Departamento del Sheriff del condado de Humboldt declaró a TMZ, que la causa oficial de la muerte de Mike fue asfixia por ahorcamiento. Oficialmente, las autoridades lo consideran un suicidio. También declararon que no se creía que el alcohol y las drogas fueran factores a tener en cuenta en la muerte del cantante de 55 años, y que no se encontraron sustancias prohibidas ni objetos relacionados en la casa donde murió.

Citar:
Metal Church's late frontman Mike Howe took his own life ... according to the cops who found the rocker's body.

A spokesperson for the Humboldt County Sheriff's Dept. tells TMZ ... Mike's official cause of death was determined to be asphyxia due to hanging. Officially, authorities are calling it a suicide.

As we reported ... cops got the call Monday just after 10 AM in Eureka, CA for a report of an unexpected death at a home. When deputies arrived at the scene, we're told they found Mike dead.

The Sheriff's Dept. also told us alcohol and drugs were not believed to be factors in the 55-year-old singer's death, and no controlled substances or paraphernalia were found in the home where he died.

Mike joined Metal Church in the 1980s and helped record the band's third album, "Blessing in Disguise," which included one of their most famous songs, "Badlands."

Metal Church released 2 more studio albums before breaking up in the '90s, but the group ultimately reunited, and in 2015 Mike rejoined his bandmates.
https://www.tmz.com/2021/07/30/metal-ch ... d-suicide/

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 03, 2023 5:09 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Marc Lopes es oficialmente el nuevo vocalista de METAL CHURCH

Metal Church ha reclutado oficialmente al vocalista de Ross The Boss y Let Us Prey, Marc Lopes, como vocalista de la banda tras el fallecimiento de Mike Howe hace menos de dos años.

El guitarrista de Metal Church, Kurdt Vanderhoof, compartió una foto de Lopes en las redes sociales y escribió el siguiente mensaje:

“Sí, los rumores son ciertos, ¡es oficial! ¡Da la bienvenida al vocalista Marc Lopes a la congregación! Hicimos audiciones a un puñado de vocalistas y, aunque todos eran geniales, Marc se convirtió rápidamente en la elección clara. Tanto David Wayne como Mike Howe tenían una calidad de voz única e insustituible, por lo que no buscábamos un clon de ninguno de los dos. Queríamos a alguien nuevo, que pudiera abrazar el pasado y también aportar algo nuevo y emocionante a la mezcla.

¡Marc aporta un toque muy clásico pero moderno a las canciones y estamos ansiosos por presentarles este nuevo álbum a finales de este año!

¡Gracias por su continuo apoyo a Metal Church!

Amor y respeto, Kurdt Vanderhoof”.

Imagen

Citar:
Yes, the rumors are true, it's official! Please welcome vocalist Marc Lopes to the congregation! We auditioned a handful of vocalists and while they were all great, Marc quickly became the clear choice. Both David Wayne and Mike Howe had a very unique, irreplaceable quality to their voices, so we were not looking for a clone of either. We wanted someone new, who could embrace the past, and also bring something fresh and exciting to the mix. Marc brings a very classic yet modern feel to the songs and we are looking forward to getting this new album out to you later this year! Thank you for your continued support of Metal Church! Love & respect, Kurdt Vanderhoof
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMetalC ... ol?__cft__

NotaPublicado: Dom Feb 05, 2023 2:34 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Sigo pensando que me gusta más cuando cogen a un clon del antiguo vocalista por que la esencia está en el cantante. Si canta alguien distinto, el grupo suena diferente. Ya pasó con el cantante Ronny Munroe que parecía otro grupo y de hecho, esos discos son los que menos me gustan... Un buen ejemplo es Accept y Queensryche. Los vocalistas actuales son muy parecidos a los antiguos cantantes y me gusta más escuchar los nuevos discos por que no pierden la esencia del grupo. Es mi más humilde opinión...

NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 24, 2023 3:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH anuncian su nuevo disco "Congregation of Annihilation"

Metal Church, lanzarán su decimotercer álbum de estudio, “Congregation of Annihilation”, el 26 de mayo a través de Rat Pak Records (América) y Reaper Entertainment (Europa). El nuevo álbum es el primer lanzamiento desde la trágica muerte del legendario líder Mike Howe, quien falleció en julio de 2021. También es el primer álbum con el nuevo vocalista Marc Lopes (Ross the Boss / Let Us Prey), quien se incorporó en el verano de 2022.

Imagen

01. Another Judgement Day
02. Congregation of Annihilation
03. Pick A God and Prey
04. Children of the Lie
05. Me the Nothing
06. Making Monsters
07. Say a Prayer with 7 Bullets
08. These Violent Thrills
09. All That We Destroy
10. My Favorite Sin (bonus track)
11. Salvation (bonus track)

Imagen

Marc Lopes: voz
Kurdt Vanderhoof: guitarra
Rick Van Zandt: guitarra
Steve Unger: bajo
Stet Howland: batería

Citar:
West coast metal veterans Metal Church will release their 13th studio album, Congregation of Annihilation, on May 26th via Rat Pak Records (America) and Reaper Entertainment (Europe). The new album marks the first release since the tragic death of legendary front man Mike Howe who passed in July of 2021. It also marks the first album with new vocalist Marc Lopes (Ross the Boss / Let Us Prey) who came on board in the summer of 2022 and features the current lineup of founding guitarist Kurdt Vanderhoof, guitarist Rick Van Zandt, bassist Steve Unger and drummer Stet Howland. The new songs are a return to the band’s musical roots harkening back to the vibes of the self-titled first album and The Dark.

Of the album Kurdt Vanderhoof comments “This new album is starting a new chapter in the Metal Church legacy. I really love this album. It's a fresh approach for us in one way, but also a return to the very beginnings of Metal Church as part of the New American Thrash Metal movement. This record contains some of the most aggressive songs we have recorded. I hope the fans will like it as much as we do.”

Marc Lopes comments, “I am beyond honored to be part of carrying on this legacy into a new era of Metal Church. Working with Kurdt and a band that was a huge influence of mine growing up was a surreal experience to say the least. For me there was no point in trying to imitate what was already done to perfection. So, with respect to the past, we moved forward to a new chapter and here we are!”

Congregation of Annihilation features nine all new tracks from Metal Church and continues to build upon their iconic sound the band established over three decades ago. From the first guitar riff of album opener “Another Judgement Day” through the driving outro of album closer “Salvation,” it is clear Metal Church is back and better than ever. “Pick A God and Prey”, “Children of the Lie”, “Congregation of Annihilation and “These Violent Thrills” showcase the sonically charged songwriting that made the early Metal Church albums such fan favorites. Haunting musical opuses “Me the Nothing” and “Making Monsters” each puts the musicianship that Metal Church was known for on full display in 2023. Infused with intelligent lyrical content, thundering guitar riffs, and Marc’s aggressive soaring vocals, Congregation of Annihilation furthers the bands sonic evolution up to the next level and is guaranteed to enthrall metal music fans around the world.
https://www.ratpakrecordsamerica.com/metal-church

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 39 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4