Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 18 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Adelanto de VOODOO CIRCLE
NotaPublicado: Lun May 09, 2016 1:41 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

David Readman (voz) deja VOODOO CIRCLE

David Readman deja la banda y como de costumbre todo es de buen rollo, y se desean lo mejor para el futuro. El mensaje que ha colgado en facebook la banda, no adelanta quien será el nuevo vocalista, pero que pronto habrá "espectaculares notcias". :roll: ¿Va a cantar Sinner? dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

Imagen

Citar:
Hi Voodoo Heads, here is a message from David. Stay tuned regarding this, we have spectacular news soon:

Hi people...
With deepest regret I have decided to leave Voodoo Circle. It was a great adventure, and I enjoyed working and making music with the guys. We made some great albums together but now it's time to move on. I wish them all the best for the future!
Cheers,
David
https://www.facebook.com/voodoocircle/p ... 2724118483

NotaPublicado: Lun Ene 30, 2017 2:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Herbie Langhans es el nuevo vocalista de VOODOO CIRCLE

Herbie Langhans ha participado en proyectos como Avantasia y Sinbreed.

Imagen

Citar:
Here we are... with the announcement many of you have been waiting for....
VOODOO CIRCLE's new vocalist in none other than the fabulous... *drumroll*... HERBIE LANGHANS!
You probably know Herbie from his participation in Avantasia and Sinbreed. We're very happy that he decided to become a part of the Voodoo Circle and we're looking forward to release a great new album together this year!
https://www.facebook.com/voodoocircle/v ... 878667232/

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 09, 2017 3:26 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VOODOO CIRCLE: detalles de su nuevo disco "Raised On Rock"

"Raised On Rock" fue mezclado y masterizado por Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, U. D. O.)- Los teclados estaban dirigidos por Corvin Bahn (Saxon, Uli Jon Roth). El disco estará disponible el 9 de febrero como CD, Digipak y vinilo en color edición limitada.

Imagen

01. Running Away From Love
02. Higher Love
03. Walk On The Line
04. You Promised Me Heaven
05. Just Take My Heart
06. Where Is The World We Love
07. Ultimate Sin
08. Chase Me Away
09. Unknown Stranger
10. Dreamchaser
11. Love Is An Ocean
12. Time For The Innocent (Bonus track on Digipak)
13. There’s More To See (Bonus track on Digipak)

Imagen

Alex Beyrodt - Guitarra
Herbie Langhans - Voz
Francesco Jovino - Batería
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Teclado y Voz
Mat Sinner - Bajo y Voz

Citar:
If you consider the songs on VOODOO CIRCLE’s new album “Raised On Rock” to be an indicator of the current emotional condition their most important protagonists find themselves in, there seems to be no reason to worry about band founder, guitarist and main composer Alex Beyrodt in particular. Thanks to Beyrodt’s excellent songwriting – as usual inspired by renowned sources such as Whitesnake, Rainbow, Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin and Jimi Hendrix – and his outstanding guitar performance which brings to mind icons from Ritchie Blackmore through Jimmy Page to John Sykes, this recording oozes pure, unadulterated fervour. This exuberant energy, however, isn’t the merit of Beyrodt alone but, without doubt, also that of his colleagues Mat Sinner (bass), Francesco Jovino (drums) and – last but not least – new vocalist Herbie Langhans (Avantasia). Beyrodt and Langhans met in 2015 at the Wacken Open Air, when they belted out the Wacken anthem together from the gigantic Black Stage.

Beyrodt:

“The amazing thing about this story is that Herbie and I had never met before but talked to each other in person for the very first time after we’d rocked only minutes earlier the 100,000 people in front of the stage and around four million viewers in front of their TV sets.”

With Langhans as the group’s new frontman, the stylistic direction of the Voodoo Circle compositions hasn’t significantly changed – unlike the general flair of the material: “I feel that the band sounds even more autonomous, a little less bluesy and much meatier with Herbie at the mic,” Beyrodt enthuses. “This allowed me to work on ideas which would probably not really have suited his predecessor David Readman but are absolutely perfect for Herbie’s powerful voice.” The Voodoo Circle boss is referring to numbers such as ´Running Away From Love` with its anthemnic vocal melody and the subsequent midtempo rock track ´Higher Love`, which went down a treat with the audience at its official live debut.

Beyrodt:

“In the beginning, the song caused me a number of sleepless nights because I felt that there was still one small, all-important element missing. Then I came up with the idea of the talk box, which lends it a different, very interesting note. To me, ´Higher Love` in its current form is one of the best Voodoo Circle numbers of all time.”

The almost six-and-a-half-minute ´Dreamchaser` with its Blackmore references dates back to the very early days of the group. Beyrodt had originally composed it for the 2008 Voodoo Circle debut album but wasn’t entirely satisfied with the result at the time. “The arrangement of the number was changed and overhauled repeatedly over the years, now it’s matured to the point where it was ready for recording.” ´You Promised Me Heaven` sees Beyrodt delve deep into the Page/Sykes bag of tricks, a veritable guitar festival featuring Telecaster, Strat and Les Paul sounds which support the bluesy feel of the track, adding even greater depth.

Talking of the sound: “Raised On Rock” was mixed and mastered by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, U.D.O.), whose unerring instinct for dynamics and frequencies lends the recording its modern touch. And another musician contributed significantly to the tight overall impression of Raised On Rock: the keyboards were manned by Corvin Bahn (Saxon, Uli Jon Roth). So all in all, we can say that the new Voodoo Circle album truly lives up to its programmatic title.

“Raised On Rock” will be available on February 9th as CD, Digipak and Limited Colored Vinyl.
http://www.voodoocircle.de/home/voodoo- ... -february/

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 16, 2017 2:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VOODOO CIRCLE: nuevo tema "Running Away From Love"

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 20, 2020 3:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El vocalista David Readman y el batería Markus Kullmann vuelven a VOODOO CIRCLE

La banda liderada por el guitarrista Alex Beyrodt, cuenta de nuevo con el vocalista David Readman, el batería Markus Kullmann y el bajista y compositor Mat Sinner (que es una constante en la banda desde el primer día). Con el regreso de David y Markus, Voodoo Circle vuelve a la formación original.

El grupo ya ha terminado de trabajar en un nuevo álbum, titulado "Locked & Loaded", que se lanzará el 15 de enero. Una vez más, Voodoo Circle pudo contar los servicios de Jacob Hansen para la mezcla y masterizado. Se espera que el primer single “Devil With An Angel Smile“, salga el 30 de octubre.

David Readman comenta:

“Después de 5 largos años, y siempre observando a los chicos desde la distancia, ¡se siente genial estar de regreso y ser parte del círculo nuevamente! Tenemos mi formación favorita, y un nuevo álbum del que estoy muy orgulloso de formar parte. ¡Espero volver a salir a la carretera! ¡Os veo pronto!"

También el líder de la banda Beyrodt está más que feliz por el regreso de Readman y Kullmann:
“Todo encajó como se suponía que debía ser. La química volvió a estar ahí de inmediato y no puedo ocultar una gran sonrisa en mi rostro".

Imagen

Alex Beyrodt - guitarra
David Readmann - voz
Mat Sinner - bajo y voz
Markus Kullmann - batería

Citar:
VOODOO CIRCLE: Vocalist David Readman and drummer Markus Kullmann re-join the circle / New album „Locked & Loaded“ to be released in January!

Fans of classic hard rock will be delighted to hear that VOODOO CIRCLE, the band lead by guitar wizard Alex Beyrodt, is rejoined by vocalist David Readman and drummer Markus Kullmann. Beside Alex and bassist/songwriter Mat Sinner (who is a constant in the band since day one), David and Markus returning to Voodoo Circle now sees the original line-up back together again!
The group has already finished work on the successor to 2018’s „Raised On Rock“. The new album, titled „Locked & Loaded“, will be released on January 15th. Once again, Voodoo Circle were able to secure the services of Jacob Hansen for mix and mastering. „Devil With An Angel Smile“, the first single off „Locked & Loaded“, is expected to arrive on October 30th.

David Readman comments:
„After 5 long years, and always watching the guys from a distance,it feels great to be back and a part of the circle again! We got my favourite line up, a new album that I'm very proud to be a part of. Looking forward to getting back out there on the road! See you soon!“

Also band leader Beyrodt is more than happy about the return of Readman and Kullmann:
„It all fell into place the way it was supposed to be. The chemistry was there again right away and I can’t hide the big grin on my face“.
https://es-la.facebook.com/afmrecords/p ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 27, 2020 4:46 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Portada y lista de temas del nuevo disco de VOODOO CIRCLE

"Locked & Loaded" se lanzará el 15 de enero. Se espera que el primer single “Devil With An Angel Smile“, salga el 30 de octubre.

Imagen

01. Flesh & Bone
02. Wasting Time
03. Magic Woman Chile
04. Locked & Loaded
05. Devil With An Angel Smile
06. Straight For The Heart
07. Eyes Full Of Tears
08. Devil’s Cross
09. Trouble In The Moonlight
10. This Song Is For You
11. Children Of The Revolution

Citar:
VOODOO CIRCLE unveil „Locked & Loaded“ cover artwork & tracklisting!

Just recently, classic hard rock masters VOODOO CIRCLE announced that vocalist David Readman and drummer Markus Kullmann are now part of the group again, so the original line-up is reunited.
January 15th will see VOODOO CIRCLE release their highly anticipated new album, titled „Locked & Loaded“. The successor to 2018’s „Raised On Rock“ was mixed and mastered by Jacob Hansen (Pretty Maids, Volbeat, Primal Fear) and includes the following songs:

„Locked & Loaded“ will be available as Digipak & ltd. colored Vinyl. Pre-order has been kicked off now
https://shop.afm-records.de/voodoo-circle/
https://www.facebook.com/afmrecords/pho ... =3&theater

The album‘s first single, „Devil With An Angel Smile“, is about to drop on October 30th.

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 30, 2020 6:27 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VOODOO CIRCLE: nuevo tema "Devil With An Angel Smile"

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 04, 2023 6:44 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VOODOO CIRCLE estrena el single "Sweet Devotion"

Nota de prensa:

Con discos notables como el homónimo "Voodoo Circle" o "Locked & Loaded", Voodoo Circle de Alex Beyrodt se establece rápidamente como el epítome de la calidad del "hard rock" clásico. Esta banda lo tiene todo: mucha experiencia con miembros de Primal Fear, Sinner y Pink Cream 69, excelentes habilidades de composición y musicales, pasión y sentido de los grandes temas.

Para acortar la espera de un nuevo disco de estudio, con suerte, no muy lejano, el 1 de diciembre de 2023, Voodoo Circle presentará lo mejor en "15 Years Of Voodoo" a través de AFM Records, presentando no solo lo más destacado de su discografía ( "Locked & Loaded", "Raised on Rock", "More Than One Way Home", "Whiskey Fingers", "Voodoo Circle"), también dos temas inéditos, uno de ellos, "Sweet Devotion" grabado en 2021 durante la etapa del álbum "Locked & Loaded", ya está disponible en plataformas digitales y lyric video.

Imagen

01. Locked & Loaded
02. Flesh & Bone
03. Wasting Time
04. Devil With An Angel Smile
05. Higher Love
06. Running Away From Love
07. Graveyard City
08. Heart Of Babylon
09. Cry For Love
10. Trapped In Paradise
11. Watch And Wait (I Got My Eye On You)
12. Devil’s Daughter
13. No Solution Blues
14. Broken Heart Syndrome
15. Man And Machine
16. Spewing Lies
17. Master Of Illusion
18. Sweet Devotion (Bonus)
19. Rock'n Roll Remedy (Bonus)

Imagen

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 18 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2