Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 15 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Nuevo trabajo de TEMPERANCE
NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 04, 2020 3:28 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo EP acústico de TEMPERANCE

El nuevo EP de Temperance,“Melodies of Green and Blue”, saldrá a la venta el 19 de febrero de 2021 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

1. Paint the World
2. Evelyn
3. Let It Beat
4. I Am the Fire
5. Nanook
6. Start Another Round
7. My Demons Can't Sleep
8. Gaia

Imagen

Citar:
It's time to Start Another Round (youtu.be/qmcaIfTGUk4) with some new songs and tracks off of Viridian in an acoustic outfit!

To you, Jupiterians, we are stoked to present our 'Melodies Of Green And Blue' EP, which will be out on February 19, 2021 via Napalm Records!

Pre-save: bit.ly/MelodiesEP

Alessia Melany Scolletti comments on the 'Start Another Round' video: "Spending time together has never been so difficult as much as this year, that’s why shooting this video has been funnier than ever and you’ll notice it! “Start Another Round” has now become an anthem: our hope for better days to come. A song that carries such a strong message deserved a new alternative version: five people surrounded by a warm atmosphere that reminds you of “home” singing and playing about finding your inner strength to keep going on and succeed, no matter what life puts you through... Are you ready to start another round with us?”

Michele Guaitoli comments on 'Melodies of Green and Blue' EP: "We’ve been talking about recording some acoustic versions of our tracks for a long time, as we all love the intimate and emotional feeling that this particular style can offer to any tracks. If you think of it, this is how most of our songs are composed: it’s Marco on his guitar or me on the piano. Everything for us begins in acoustic before going metal.
This EP is a little dream come true, as we can finally show the heart of our music in its purest version."
https://www.facebook.com/temperanceoffi ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 08, 2021 2:49 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TEMPERANCE anuncian su nuevo disco "Diamanti"

Temperance dan a conocer los detalles de su nuevo disco "Diamanti", que saldrá a la venta el 19 de noviembre de 2021 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

01. Pure Life Unfolds
02. Breaking The Rules of Heavy Metal
03. Diamanti
04. Black Is My Heart
05. Litany Of The Northern Lights
06. You Only Live Once
07. I The Loneliness
08. Codebreaker
09. The Night Before The End
10. Fairy Tales For The Stars
11. Let's Get Started
12. Follow Me

Imagen

Alessia Scolletti - voz
Michele Guaitoli - voz, piano
Marco Pastorino - voz, guitarra
Luca Negro - bajo
Alfonso Mocerino – batería

Citar:
Symphonic Power Metal Force Temperance Is Back with New Single “Pure Life Unfolds”!
New Album Diamanti Out November 19, 2021, via Napalm Records -

Italian modern Symphonic Power Metal maestros TEMPERANCE present the first single cut from their new studio album, Diamanti. Energizing and uplifting “Pure Life Unfolds” embodies the multifaceted sound of the five-piece with its grand melodies and thriving refrain - all topped by the fabulous performance of all three vocalists. With millions of streams across all platforms, TEMPERANCE are shaping up to be amongst the elite of Symphonic Metal!

Michele Guaitoli (vocals, piano) on the new single:
“This song is proof that when we work as a team, we are limitless. I wrote this track 2 years ago, and it was a long suite with over 7 minutes of music. When Marco heard it, he saw a completely different potential in it and we started editing and working together. Basically, the intro and the chorus are the only elements that didn’t change if not for some little adjustments, the verses and the overall structure has been re-arranged during our songwriting sessions and the final result is just magic. This track leaves you breathless and makes your heart beating fast from the beginning to the end.

After releasing their vibrant fifth studio album, Viridian, in 2020, TEMPERANCE – maestros of modern melodic/symphonic metal – delight their devotees with the persuasive new offering Diamanti, to be released on November 19, 2021, via Napalm Records. With Diamanti, the exceptionally skilled Italian outfit once again showcases their extraordinary ability to merge brilliant vocal melodies, hefty power metal guitar riffing, and symphonic soundscapes in perfect harmony – all dressed in modern surroundings. This is an offering that fans of bands like Amaranthe will fall in love with immediately!

Diamanti was mixed and mastered by Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Epica, Amaranthe), with the cover artwork once again created by Yann Souetre (Ayreon).

Marco Pastorino (vocals, guitar) on the new album:
With Diamanti, we managed to combine our best qualities and selected the best TEMPERANCE songs so far. It's not our heaviest album, it's not our fastest work, but surely it's our favourite one so far!

We weren't necessarily supposed to record a new album only one year after Viridian, but luckily we made it! In this album you will find our trademarks: the vocal harmonies, the catchy melodies, but also epic stuff, strong arrangements, and long tracks - I am very proud of Diamanti and I am convinced we have written a bombastic album!
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... 8576326052

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 13, 2021 3:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de TEMPERANCE

El nuevo disco de Temperance, “Diamanti”, se lanzará el 19 de noviembre de 2021 a través de Napalm Records. Hoy además han lanzado el videoclip de su primer single "Breaking The Rules Of Heavy Metal".

Imagen

01. Pure Life Unfolds
02. Breaking The Rules of Heavy Metal
03. Diamanti
04. Black Is My Heart
05. Litany Of The Northern Lights
06. You Only Live Once
07. I The Loneliness
08. Codebreaker
09. The Night Before The End
10. Fairy Tales For The Stars
11. Let's Get Started
12. Follow Me

Imagen

Citar:
After releasing their vibrant fifth studio album, Viridian , in 2020, TEMPERANCE – maestros of modern melodic/symphonic metal – delight their devotees with the persuasive new offering Diamanti , to be released on November 19, 2021 via Napalm Records. With Diamanti , the exceptionally skilled Italian outfit once again showcases their extraordinary ability to merge brilliant vocal melodies, hefty power metal guitar riffing and symphonic soundscapes in perfect harmony – all dressed in modern surroundings. This an offering fans of bands like Amaranthe will fall in love with immediately! The epic journey sets sail with the majestic “Pure Life Unfolds” , offering the bombastic sounding power of TEMPERANCE immediately. With their essence of three vocalists (Alessia Scolletti, Michele Guaitoli and Marco Pastorino), the unit manages to create an incomparable trademark, uniting heaviness and catchy melodies. Energetic and uplifting following track “Breaking The Rules Of Heavy Metal” bursts in with full force, telling an epic tale and creating a far-reaching sense of common bond. The enchanting mid-tempo title track flatters with an Italian chorus, leading to piano-driven “Black Is My Heart” shortly after, while “Litany Of The Northern Lights” adds a folk-like touch to this grand bunch. Explosive “Code Breaker” and wild “Let’s Get Started” serve as some of the record’s most modern tunes, whereas “The Night Before The End” and “Fairy Tales For The Stars” reflect the more symphonic orientated touches of Diamanti . This massive adventure ends with “Follow Me” , a call that all fans – not only those of TEMPERANCE – should heed! Diamanti was mixed and mastered by Jacob Hansen ( Volbeat , Epica , Amaranthe ), with the cover artwork once again created by Yann Souetre ( Ayreon )."
https://napalmrecords.com/english/tempe ... ak-cd.html

NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 24, 2023 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TEMPERANCE anuncian nuevo disco

Temperance lanzarán su nuevo álbum conceptual, “Hermitage - Daruma's Eyes Pt. 2”, el 20 de octubre de 2023 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

01 Daruma (feat. Arjen Anthony Lucassen)
02 Glorious
03 A Hero Reborn
04 Welcome to Hermitage (feat. Fabienne Erni, Laura Fella)
05 No Return
06 In Search of Gold
07 Join Me (feat. Fabienne Erni, Laura Fella, Arjen Anthony Lucassen)
08 Trust no one but You (feat. Alessandro Conti)
09 Darkness is just a Drawing
10 Into the Void (feat. Arjen Anthony Lucassen)
11 Brand new Start (feat. Arjen Anthony Lucassen)
12 Where we Belong
13 Full of Memories (feat. Arjen Anthony Lucassen)
14 Cliff (feat. Alessandro Conti, Arjen Anthony Lucasse)

Imagen

Kristin Starkey - Voz
Michele Guaitoli - Voz
Marco Pastorino - Guitarra & Voz
Luca Negro - Bajo
Marco Sacchetto - Batería

Citar:
Italian maestros of modern melodic/symphonic metal TEMPERANCE will unleash their new concept album, Hermitage - Daruma's Eyes Pt. 2, on October 20, 2023 via Napalm Records! During their successful European tour with Tarja (ex-Nightwish) this spring, the band introduced its new lineup and proved once and for all that this new arrangement is more than just convincing.
Today, the five-piece have finally released their new single, “Daruma”, together with a colorful official music video that perfectly introduces the mood and exciting story of the multifaceted album
Galloping guitar passages open the single while the album narrator and multitalented Arjen Lucassen guides through the catchy melodies. The dark timbre of singer Kristin Starkey introduces the villain Anningan, who will turn the life of the album’s protagonist Viktor upside down.
Singer Kristin Starkey on “Daruma”:
"I'm so excited for you to hear our new single called "Daruma". It not only sets the stage for the dramatic storytelling of our new album, Hermitage: Daruma's Eyes Pt. II, but also marks the beginning of my chapter with TEMPERANCE. I really believe our new sound will be loved by fans new and old, and I am looking forward to your feedback! See you on the road."
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... N5hjyFDDwl

NotaPublicado: Vie Sep 22, 2023 3:31 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TEMPERANCE presentan su nuevo tema "No Return"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 15 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2