Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 47 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: DELAIN nuevo álbum
NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 30, 2019 4:08 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN: detalles de su nuevo disco "Apocalypse & Chill"

Delain lanzarán su nuevo álbum, "Apocalypse & Chill", el 7 de febrero de 2020 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

01. One Second
02. We Had Everything
03. Chemical Redemption
04. Burning Bridges
05. Vengeance
06. To Live Is To Die
07. Let's Dance
08. Creatures
09. Ghost House Heart
10. Masters Of Destiny
11. Legions Of The Lost
12. The Greatest Escape
13. Combustion

Imagen

Citar:
NEW ALBUM!
Title, track listing, cover, release date and presale!

The news you've all been waiting for :) We are proud to present the details of our upcoming album.
Presale available for Europe today, for US on Tuesday 3rd of December.

Pre-order Apocalypse & Chill :
https://smarturl.it/ApocalypseAndChill

You can read Napalm Records press statement for more information below!

Transcending boundaries – DELAIN presents: "Apocalypse & Chill"

The wait is over! Following the release of their two latest singles, “Burning Bridges” and “One Second”, Napalm Records is pleased to announce details regarding the new dystopian masterpiece by Dutch symphonic hard rock/metal pioneers DELAIN. Their newest full-length offering, Apocalypse & Chill, features an electrifying blend of heavy rock and metal influences, and marks a new chapter in the band’s evolving catalog.

Apocalypse & Chill – out February 7, 2020 – explores topics of impending doom and human indifference, making this their boldest, most daring and undeniable offering yet. Brutal riffs, synth-heavy patterns and fully orchestrated compositions accented by vocalist Charlotte Wessels’ extraordinary vocal potency will enthrall the listener, while new influences may surprise. The broad soundscape on Apocalypse & Chill ranges from anthemic rock to electronic metal and breaks all stereotypes, without losing the special DELAIN trademarks.

Apocalypse & Chill will be available for Pre-Order in the US from Tuesday, December 3rd
https://www.facebook.com/delainmusic/ph ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 16, 2021 3:31 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Martijn Westerholt continuará en solitario con DELAIN

Martijn Westerholt fundador de Delain, ha anunciado que todos los que formaban la banda han dejado el grupo, pero que el no abandona el proyecto.

Mensaje de Martijn:

Delain vuelve a sus raíces

Durante el último año más o menos, la colaboración dentro de la banda dejó de funcionar tan bien como antes. Algunos de nosotros ya no estábamos contentos con los roles actuales en la banda. Todos nos esforzamos mucho por encontrar una solución durante más de un año, pero lamentablemente no pudimos encontrarla.

Como resultado, todos seguiremos nuestro propio camino y perseguiremos nuestros propios sueños. Me entristece mucho que nuestra cooperación haya terminado, pero al mismo tiempo estoy muy agradecido por todos los años que pudimos trabajar juntos. Juntos recorrimos el mundo, compartimos altibajos, y tuvimos muchos éxitos y momentos que nos empujaron a aprender y crecer. Todos disfrutamos conociendo a nuestros fans y haciendo nuevos amigos por todo el mundo. Me gustaría agradecer a mis compañeros de banda y desearle a Timo, Otto, Joey y especialmente a Charlotte lo mejor para el futuro. ¡Y espero que eso signifique seguir adelante y hacia arriba en nuevas aventuras musicales para cada uno de ellos!

Dicho esto, Delain vivirá. Los demás han optado por seguir caminos diferentes. He decidido mantener viva a Delain continuando escribiendo y produciendo música para Delain como siempre lo he hecho. Empecé Delain como proyecto en 2002 y para el próximo álbum lo llevaré de vuelta a la forma de proyecto, lanzando música con invitados especiales. Como ahora parece, muchas caras conocidas volverán a unirse a mí en este viaje.

No puedo expresar mi gran gratitud a todos los Delainers que nos han apoyado durante tantos años. Su dedicación a la música y la comunidad que crearon para nosotros ha sido abrumadora. Aunque esta situación no es ideal, el cambio nunca lo es al principio, espero que continúen uniéndose a Delain en su nuevo viaje. Este no es el final de Delain. Es el final de un capítulo, pero también el comienzo de uno nuevo.

Imagen

Citar:
Message Martijn:
Delain Goes Back to its Roots

For the last year or so, the collaboration within the band ceased to work as well as it once had. Some of us were no longer happy with the current roles in the band. We all tried very hard to find a solution for over a year, but sadly we were unable to find one.

As a result, we will all be going our own ways and pursuing our own endeavors. I am very sad our cooperation has come to end, but at the same time I am very grateful for all the years we were able to work together. Together we toured the world, shared highs and lows, and met with many successes as well as times that pushed us to learn and grow. We all enjoyed meeting our fans and making new friends all over the globe. I would like to thank my fellow bandmates and wish Timo, Otto, Joey, and especially Charlotte the very best for the future. And I hope that will mean onwards and upwards to new musical adventures for each of them!

That being said, Delain will live on. The others have chosen to pursue different paths. I have decided to keep Delain alive by continuing on with writing and producing the music for Delain as I always have. I started Delain as a project in 2002 and for the next album I will take it back to a project form, releasing music with special guests. As it looks now many familiar faces will be returning to join me on this journey.

I can’t express my gratitude enough to all of you Delainers that have supported us over so many years. Your dedication to the music and the community you created for us has been overwhelming. Even though this situation is not ideal, change never usually is at first, I hope you will continue to join Delain on its new journey. This is not the end of Delain. It’s the end of a chapter, but also the beginning of a new one.

NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 16, 2021 3:32 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Otra noticia inesperada, el tema de la pandemia sigue pasando factura a muchas bandas.

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 10, 2022 2:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Delain presentan nueva cantante y el nuevo tema "The Quest and the Curse".

Delain, la creación del teclista y compositor principal Martijn Westerholt, regresa con una nueva formación con Diana Leah como su nueva cantante. El guitarrista original Ronald Landa y el batería original Sander Zoer se unen al grupo y refuerzan la continuidad de la banda, mientras que los nuevos miembros Diana y el bajista Ludovico Cioffi continúan la evolución del sonido de la banda.

Imagen

Citar:
Symphonic Metal Veterans Delain present new singer and release hauntingly beautiful new single “The Quest and the Curse”!
Watch the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKmVMaF60zA
As Martijn Westerholt states:
"The future of DELAIN looks bright!"
The wait is finally over! DELAIN, the brainchild of keyboardist, founder and main songwriter Martijn Westerholt, returns with full power, presenting themselves with a new lineup featuring the terrific DIANA LEAH as their next singer! Her powerful, heart-wrenching voice fits perfectly with the band's style and adds a new strength to their sound. Rejoining the fold and bolstering the band’s continuity are original guitarist Ronald Landa and original drummer Sander Zoer, while new members Diana and bassist Ludovico Cioffi continue the evolution of the band’s sound. The multi million-streaming leading Symphonic Metal outfit sets off into their next era, creating the perfect symbiosis of tested strengths and new influences.
The band's new single, “The Quest and the Curse”, implements this in an impressive manner. Trademark bombastic riffs, lush orchestrations, elements from film music, metal, pop, electronic, and much more mark an amalgamation of the old and new, and build the next chapter of the band's history.
As Martijn Westerholt states:
"The future of DELAIN looks bright!"
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... nl?__cft__

Imagen

Martijn Westerholt - teclados
Diana Leah - voz
Ronald Landa - guitarra y voz
Ludovico Cioffi – bajo y voz
Sander Zoer - batería

NotaPublicado: Mié Nov 30, 2022 3:26 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Detalles del nuevo disco de DELAIN, "Dark Waters"

Delain lanzará su nuevo álbum, "Dark Waters", el 10 de febrero de 2023 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

CD1:
01 Hideaway Paradise
02 The Quest and the Curse
03 Beneath (Paolo Ribaldini)
04 Mirror of Night
05 Tainted Hearts
06 The Cold
07 Moth to a Flame (Paolo Ribaldini)
08 Queen of Shadow
09 Invictus (Marko Hietala & Paolo Ribaldini)
10 Underland
11 The Quest and the Curse (Piano Version)

CD2:
12 Hideaway Paradise (Instrumental)
13 The Quest and the Curse (Instrumental)
14 Beneath (Instrumental)
15 Mirror of Night (Instrumental)
16 Tainted Hearts (Instrumental)
17 The Cold (Instrumental)
18 Moth to a Flame (Instrumental)
19 Queen of Shadow (Instrumental)
20 Invictus (Instrumental)
21 Underland (Instrumental)

https://napalmrecords.com/deutsch/delai ... undle.html

Imagen

Citar:
Metal Masters Delain Announce New Album, Dark Waters, out February 10, 2023!
Official Music Video for Heavy and Captivating New Single, “Beneath”, Unveiled: https://youtu.be/5P5rgMFXvbM
New Album Now Available for Pre-Order: https://lnk.to/Delain-DarkWaters
Martijn Westerholt on “Beneath”:
“’Beneath’ is a perfect ambassador of the album and DELAIN as a whole because it encapsulates almost all of the recognizable DELAIN elements you will find on the album.”
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... el?__cft__

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 02, 2022 12:17 am 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

Gracias por la info!

NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 11, 2023 3:30 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DELAIN presentan su nuevo tema "Moth To A Flame"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 47 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5