Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 145 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: WHITESNAKE go again
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 17, 2020 3:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo recopilatorio de WHITESNAKE

Whitesnake lanzarán el 18 de junio, "The rock album", una nueva colección que presenta versiones revisitadas, remezcladas y remasterizadas de las mejores canciones del grupo. El álbum es el primer lanzamiento de la trilogía "Red, White And Blues" de la banda, una serie de colecciones nuevas y frescas organizadas por temas musicales que incluirán: "Love Songs" (Red), "The Rock Album" (White) y "El álbum de blues" (Blues).

Imagen

01. Still Of The Night
02. Best Years
03. Tell Me How
04. Love Ain't No Stranger
05. All Or Nothing
06. Give Me All Your Love
07. Can You Hear the Wind Blow
08. Restless Heart
09. Anything You Want
10. Here I Go Again
11. Judgement Day
12. She Give Me
13. Crying
14. Can't Stop Now
15. Always The Same *
16. Forevermore

LP track listing:

Side A:

01. Still Of The Night
02. Best Years
03. Tell Me How
04. Love Ain't No Stranger

Side B:

01. All Or Nothing
02. Give Me All Your Love
03. Can You Hear the Wind Blow
04. Restless Heart

Side C:

01. Anything You Want
02. Here I Go Again
03. Judgement Day
04. She Give Me

Side D

01. Crying
02. Can't Stop Now
03. Always The Same *
04. Forevermore

Imagen

Citar:
Revisited, Remixed And Remastered Versions
Of The Band’s Best Rock Songs
Will Be Released On CD And White Vinyl On June 19
Previously Unreleased Song “Always The Same” Available Today

Whitesnake will bring together some of their hardest-hitting songs of its multi-platinum career on The ROCK Album, a new collection that features revisited, remixed and remastered versions of the group’s best ROCK songs. The album is the first release in the band’s “Red, White and Blues Trilogy,” a series of fresh, new collections organized by musical themes that will include: Love Songs (red), The ROCK Album (white) and The BLUES Album (blue).

THE ROCK ALBUM will be available on June 19 on CD, and as a double-LP set pressed on 180-gram, white vinyl and is available for pre-order now. The music also will be available through digital and streaming services. The collection features the debut of “Always The Same,” a previously unreleased song that was recorded during the 2019 sessions for Flesh & Blood.

In the album’s liner notes, Whitesnake founder and lead singer David Coverdale writes: “All the songs have been revisited, remixed and remastered. Some have been musically embellished where my co-producer Michael McIntyre, my new mixer Christopher Collier and I felt it appropriate or necessary to bring out the best in these songs.”

THE ROCK ALBUM spans over three decades with songs originally released between 1984 and 2011 on six Whitesnake studio albums. One track – “She Give Me” – is taken from Coverdale’s 2000 solo album, Into the Light.

The group’s music from the 1980s is well represented by “Love Ain’t No Stranger” from Slide It In (1984) and “Judgement Day” from Slip of the Tongue (1989), as well as “Still Of The Night,” “Give Me All Your Love” and the #1 smash “Here I Go Again” from Whitesnake’s 1987 self-titled album, which has been certified mega-platinum.

Restless Heart (1997) gets its due on the collection with four songs, including the blistering “Can’t Stop Now.” THE ROCK ALBUM also features music from 2008’s Good to Be Bad (“Best Years” and “Can’t You Hear The Wind Blow”), in addition to the title track from 2011’s Forevermore. Other highlights from THE ROCK ALBUM include a remixed version of “All Or Nothing” that features additional guitars pulled from the original multi-track tapes, plus an alternate arrangement of “Tell Me How” from Forevermore.

https://whitesnake.com/the-rock-album/

NotaPublicado: Mié May 06, 2020 2:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WHITESNAKE: "nuevo" tema "Restless Heart"

NotaPublicado: Jue May 07, 2020 3:03 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WHITESNAKE: "Give Me All Your Love (2020 Remix)"

NotaPublicado: Sab May 23, 2020 2:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WHITESNAKE: "nuevo" tema "Anything You Want"

NotaPublicado: Sab May 30, 2020 3:20 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WHITESNAKE: "nuevo" tema "Still of the Night"

Enhanced Video, Remixed and Remastered Audio. Available on THE ROCK ALBUM. :roll:

NotaPublicado: Vie Sep 18, 2020 2:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WHITESNAKE anuncian su nuevo recopilatorio, "Love Songs"

Whitesnake anuncian su nuevo recopilatorio, "Love Songs", que contiene versiones remezcladas y remasterizadas de las mejores canciones de amor del grupo. Es el segundo lanzamiento de la banda de "Red, White and Blues Trilogy", una serie que comenzó este verano con "The Rock Album" y concluirá el próximo año con "The Blues Album".

Imagen

"The Love Album" CD track listing:

01. Love Will Set You Free
02. The Deeper the Love
03. All I Want, All I Need
04. Too Many Tears
05. Can't Go On
06. Is This Love
07. With All of My Heart *
08. Summer Rain
09. Your Precious Love
10. Now You're Gone
11. Don't You Cry
12. Midnight Blue
13. Easier Said Than Done
14. Yours For The Asking *
15. Let's Talk It Over *

LP Track Listing:

Side One

01. Love Will Set You Free
02. The Deeper the Love
03. All I Want, All I Need
04. Too Many Tears

Side Two

01. Can't Go On
02. Is This Love
03. With All of My Heart *
04. Summer Rain

Side Three

01. Your Precious Love
02. Now You're Gone
03. Don't You Cry
04. Midnight Blue

Side Four

01. Easier Said Than Done
02. Yours For The Asking *
03. Let's Talk It Over *

* No publicado con anterioridad

Imagen

Citar:
You've rocked hard with the THE ROCK ALBUM, and now it's time to soothe that broken heart with Whitesnake's LOVE SONGS, the second album of the trilogy!

Coming November 6th, we're excited to announce two offerings for LOVE SONGS, it will be available on 1-CD or via a red, 180-gram, 2-LP set.

The album will feature all your favorite Whitesnake love songs and power ballads, including "The Deeper the Love," "Is This Love" and "Now You're Gone."
https://es-es.facebook.com/Whitesnake.o ... ?__tn__=-R

https://whitesnake.com/love-songs/

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 08, 2021 4:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WHITESNAKE desvelan los detalles de su nuevo recopilatorio, "The Blues Album"

"The Blues Album"es el tercer y último lanzamiento de la trilogía "Red, White And Blues" de la banda, una serie de recopilaciones organizadas por temas musicales que comenzaron el año pasado con "Love Songs" (rojo) y "The Rock Album" (blanco). "The Blues Album", estará disponible el 19 de febrero en formato digital y en CD y doble LP en vinilo azul de 180 gramos. El nuevo disco presenta versiones remezcladas y remasterizadas de las mejores canciones de blues-rock del grupo, al igual que los dos discos anteriores.

Imagen

CD track listing:

01. Steal Your Heart Away
02. Good To Be Bad
03. Give Me All Your Love
04. Take Me Back Again
05. Slow An' Easy
06. Too Many Tears
07. Lay Down Your Love
08. The River Song
09. Whipping Boy Blues
10. If You Want Me
11. A Fool In Love
12. Woman Trouble Blues
13. Looking For Love
14. Crying In The Rain

LP track listing:

Side One

01. Steal Your Heart Away
02. Good To Be Bad
03. Give Me All Your Love
04. Take Me Back Again

Side Two

01. Slow An' Easy
02. Too Many Tears
03. Lay Down Your Love

Side Three

01. The River Song
02. Whipping Boy Blues
03. If You Want Me
04. A Fool In Love

Side Four

01. Woman Trouble Blues
02. Looking For Love
03. Crying In The Rain

https://whitesnake.com/the-blues-album/ ... 6FTTt-gGAE

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 28, 2021 2:54 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El multiinstrumentista Dino Jelusick se une a WHITESNAKE

Whitesnake ha anunciado la incorporación del cantante / multiinstrumentista croata Dino Jelusick a las filas del grupo. Jelusick es miembro de la banda Trans-Siberian Orchestra y anteriormente fue parte de Dirty Shirley (con George Lynch), Animal Drive y grabó con muchos otros. Dino ha estado cantando, haciendo giras y grabando desde los cinco años. Además de ser un líder, su instrumento principal son los teclados, pero también toca el bajo, la guitarra y la batería. Terminó la academia de música e hizo trabajos de teatro.

David Coverdale comenta: "Estoy absolutamente encantado de dar la bienvenida al superdotado Dino Jelusick a Whitesnake. Lo hemos visto y oído desde que tocamos en Zagreb juntos hace dos años. ¡Te va a encantar!"

Dino dice que ha sido influenciado por Whitesnake y Coverdale desde una edad temprana.

"Estoy más que honrado de ser parte de una de mis bandas favoritas de todos los tiempos", dijo. "Recibir la llamada telefónica de David Coverdale es algo con lo que todo cantante y músico de mi generación solo puede soñar; todavía lo siento completamente surrealista. Estoy impaciente por salir a la carretera con Whitesnake y, como el gran DC me dijo, darle un poco de mi identidad al sonido de esta icónica banda".

Imagen

https://whitesnake.com/dino-jelusick-welcome/

Citar:
WHITESNAKE has announced the addition of Croatian singer/multi-instrumentalist Dino Jelusick to the group's ranks. Jelusick is a member of multi-platinum selling band TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA and was previously part of DIRTY SHIRLEY (with George Lynch), ANIMAL DRIVE and recorded with many others. Dino has been singing, touring and recording since the age of five. Other than being a frontman, his main instrument are keyboards but he also plays bass, guitar and drums. He finished music academy and did theatre work.

WHITESNAKE's David Coverdale says: "I am absolutely delighted to welcome the extremely gifted Dino Jelusick to WHITESNAKE. We've had our eyes and ears on him since we played Zagreb together two years ago. You're going to love him!"

Dino says he has been influenced by WHITESNAKE and Coverdale from an early age.

"I am beyond honored to be part of one of my favourite bands of all time," he said. "To get the phone call from David Coverdale is something every singer and musician of my generation can only dream of; it still feels completely surreal. I cannot wait to start hitting the road with WHITESNAKE and, as the great DC said to me himself, to give a piece of my identity to the sound of this iconic band."
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/white ... -jelusick/

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Jue Jul 29, 2021 2:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Otra reedición de WHITESNAKE

“Restless Heart: Super Deluxe Edition” estará disponible el 29 de octubre. La colección de 4CD / DVD presenta versiones recientemente remasterizadas y remezcladas del álbum original, junto con demos inéditas y tomas descartadas de estudio. El DVD incluye videos musicales y una mirada entre bastidores a la realización del álbum con nuevas entrevistas a David Coverdale. El trabajo viene con un libro de tapa dura lleno de fotos raras e inéditas de la época.

Imagen

Disc 1:

Restless Heart: 2021 Remix

01. Restless Heart
02. You're So Fine
03. Can't Go On
04. Crying
05. Take Me Back Again
06. Anything You Want
07. Too Many Tears
08. All In The Name Of Love
09. Your Precious Love
10. Can't Stop Now
11. Woman Trouble Blues
12. Stay With Me
13. Oi (Theme For An Imaginary Drum Solo)
14. Don't Fade Away
15. Can't Go On (Unzipped)

Disc 2:

Restless Heart: 2021 Remaster

01. Don't Fade Away
02. All In The Name Of Love
03. Restless Heart
04. Too Many Tears
05. Crying
06. Stay With Me
07. Can't Go On
08. You're So Fine
09. Your Precious Love
10. Take Me Back Again
11. Woman Trouble Blues
12. Anything You Want
13. Can't Stop Now
14. Too Many Tears '95 (Live & Drunk in the Studio featuring The Horny B'stards)

Disc 3:

Dancing On The Titanic

Early Arrangements & Getting Drum Tracks in the Studio

01. Restless Heart
02. You're So Fine
03. Can't Go On
04. Crying
05. Take Me Back Again
06. Anything You Want
07. Too Many Tears
09. Your Precious Love (Soul Version)
10. You Precious Love
11. Can't Stop Now (Instrumental Version)
12. Woman Trouble Blues
13. Stay With Me
14. Oi (Instrumental)
15. Don't Fade Away
16. Snakes Down South (Unreleased Demo)

Disc 4:

Restless Heart: Evolutions

01. Restless Heart
02. You're So Fine
03. Can't Go On
04. Crying
05. Take Me Back Again
06. Anything You Want

(Red Light Green Light)

07. Too Many Tears
09. Your Precious Love
10. Can't Stop Now
11. Woman Trouble Blues
12. Stay With Me
13. Oi (Instrumental)
14. Don't Fade Away

Disc 5: Restless Heart: DVD-Video

* All In The Name Of Love (Fan Video)
* Anything You Want (Fan Video)
* You're So Fine (Music Video)
* Restless Heart (Fan Video)
* Too Many Tears (Music Video)
* Don't Fade Away (Music Video)
* Can't Go On (Acoustic Slideshow)
* Restless Heart (Lyric Video)

Starkers Trilogy

* Too Many Tears
* Can't Go On
* Don't Fade Away

Behind The Scenes

* The Making Of Restless Heart

Citar:
RESTLESS HEART: SUPER DELUXE EDITION will be available on October 29, 2021 and is available for pre-order now. https://Rhino.lnk.to/RestlessHeart

You're watching the official music video for Whitesnake - "You're So Fine" from the album "Restless Heart" (25th Anniversary Edition - 2021)

The 4CD/DVD collection features newly remastered and remixed versions of the original album, along with unreleased demos and studio outtakes. The DVD includes music videos and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the album with new interviews from David Coverdale. The set comes with a hardbound book filled with rare and unseen photos from the era.
https://whitesnake.com/restless-heart-2021/

NotaPublicado: Lun Nov 22, 2021 3:21 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Michael Devin (bajo) deja WHITESNAKE

Parte del comunicado de la banda:

"Whitesnake y el bajista Michael Devin han decidido tomar caminos separados después de una década increíblemente exitosa juntos.

Le deseamos a Michael todo el éxito en su vida y trabajos. Aparte de numerosas giras, Michael dedicó su talento a los álbumes de estudio "Forevermore", "The Purple Album" y "Flesh & Blood". Le agradecemos sinceramente que fuese parte de nuestro viaje y por todos sus dones excepcionales que trajo a Whitesnake.""

Imagen

Desde la banda aseguran que pronto presentarán un nuevo bajista.

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=44 ... 7930744304

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 145 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Siguiente