Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Novedades BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE
NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 19, 2021 3:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

Bullet For My Valentine lanzará su séptimo álbum, “Bullet For My Valentine”, el 22 de octubre a través de Spinefarm / Search & Destroy.

Imagen

01. Parasite
02. Knives
03. My Reverie
04. No Happy Ever After
05. Can't Escape The Waves
06. Bastards
07. Rainbow Veins
08. Shatter
09. Paralysed
10. Death By a Thousand Cuts

Imagen

Matt Tuck - Voz, guitarra rítmica
Michael "Padge" Paget - Guitarra
Jamie Mathias - Bajo
Jason Bowld - Batería

Citar:
Today, Bullet For My Valentine announce their self-titled, seventh album Bullet For My Valentine. The record will be released on October22via Spinefarm/Search & Destroy and sees the band open a bold new chapter. It’s easily their heaviest, fiercest album so far.

Watch the video for the new single “Knives,” directed by Fiona Garden, HERE.”

This is the beginning of Bullet 2.0,”says vocalist and lead guitarist Matt Tuck. “It signifies where we are right now. The music is fresh, it’s aggressive, it’s more visceral and passionate than it’s ever been.” Bullet For My Valentine follows the success of their last album, 2018’s Gravity, which saw the metal juggernauts’ catalogue surpass 1 BILLION (yes, with a B!) streams in the U.S. That accomplishment solidifies Bullet’s hard-earned status as one of the most elite bands in the hard rock scene.

On the last cycle, Bullet For My Valentine played their biggest shows to date, including a UK arena tour and a massive show at London’s Alexandra Palace. But this time around, the band has taken things back to basics. Bullet For My Valentine is stacked with squealing solos and monstrous riffs that will delight fans—both new and old.

“I think it’s the most ferocious side of Bullet For My Valentine that I’ve ever known,” says lead guitarist Michael “Padge” Paget. “It’s time for us to put out a really angry, heavy, aggressive record. I just can’t wait to grimace on stage!”

“I wanted to come out guns blazing, fucking middle fingers flying, and just go for the throat,” agrees Tuck. “I think this is a far more aggressive, intense part of Bullet For My Valentine. It’s always been there. I’ve just never opened the floodgates on it. I want to take people’s heads off in a metaphorical way.”

True to their word, the first single, “Knives,” arrives like a punch in the face.

Tuck began writing the album in September 2019 before the Coronavirus pandemic brought things screeching to a halt in early 2020. But in June 2020, Tuck and long-time producer, Carl Bown, who co-produced the band’s 2015 album, Venom, and produced and mixed Gravity, picked up the pace again. Together, they hunkered down at Treehouse Studio in Chesterfield, where the remainder of the album was written.

Aptly self-titled, the band has triumphed, creating an album that will cements its place in the metal pantheon.
https://www.spinefarmrecords.com/world/ ... ctober-22/

NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 24, 2021 2:24 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo tema de BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 21, 2021 1:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE retrasan el lanzamiento de su nuevo disco

Bullet For My Valentine han retrasado la fecha de lanzamiento de su séptimo álbum de estudio al 5 de noviembre, su lanzamiento estaba previsto para el 22 de octubre.

La banda anunció el retraso en una publicación en sus redes sociales:

"Actualización importante con respecto al lanzamiento de nuestro séptimo álbum de estudio.

Desafortunadamente, debido a los retrasos de fabricación relacionados con Covid, no tenemos más remedio que retrasar el lanzamiento de nuestro disco homónimo hasta el 5 de noviembre.

Es importante para nosotros que todos tengan la oportunidad de experimentar este álbum al mismo tiempo, así que por muy decepcionante que sea tener que esperar un poco más, les prometemos que valdrá la pena.

¡Queremos agradeceros a todos vuestro apoyo a este disco hasta ahora! Estad atentos para recibir más noticias interesantes esta semana.

BFMV x"

Imagen

Citar:
Important update here regarding the release of our 7th studio album.
Unfortunately due to covid related manufacturing delays, we have no choice but to push back the release of our self titled record to November 5th. It's important for us that you all be given the opportunity to experience this album at the same time, so as disappointing as it is to have to wait a little longer, we promise you it will be worth it.
We want to thank you all for showing your support for this record so far! Stay tuned for more exciting news coming this week.
BFMV x
https://www.facebook.com/BulletForMyVal ... 4394511723

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 02, 2021 3:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE: nuevo tema "Rainbow Veins"

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 06, 2021 2:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El nuevo disco de BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE en streaming

NotaPublicado: Sab Abr 09, 2022 2:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE reeditan su disco homónimo con más temas

Bullet For My Valentine lanzarán una versión de lujo de su álbum homónimo el 8 de julio de 2022 a través de Spinefarm/Search & Destroy. Este lanzamiento tendrá cuatro temas nuevos, además de "Stitches", una canción que anteriormente solo estaba disponible en ediciones japonesass. Después de los lanzamientos en CD y digital, se lanzará una edición en vinilo el 11 de noviembre.

Imagen

01. Parasite
02. Knives
03. My Reverie
04. No Happy Ever After
05. Can't Escape The Waves
06. Bastards
07. Rainbow Veins
08. Shatter
09. Paralysed
10. Death By a Thousand Cuts 
11. Omen (deluxe edition bonus track)
12. Stitches (deluxe edition bonus track)
13. No More Tears (deluxe edition bonus track)
14. Step Out From The Inside (deluxe edition bonus track)
15. This Means War (deluxe edition bonus track)

Citar:
Introducing BFMV: Deluxe Edition. The definitive version of our new record, With brand new material, including new single Omen, and fresh new artwork.
Digi & CD version drops July 8th - pre-order yours now.
http://bfmv.co.uk/bulletformyvalentinedeluxe
https://www.facebook.com/BulletForMyVal ... 0464278448

NotaPublicado: Sab May 28, 2022 2:54 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE presentan su nuevo tema "Stitches"

NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 30, 2022 3:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE nuevo tema "No More Tears To Cry"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7