Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 24 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: DEVILDRIVER: y su nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 19, 2022 4:46 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Diego "Ashes" Ibarra (bajo) deja DEVILDRIVER

El bajista Diego "Ashes" Ibarra ha anunciado su salida de la banda DevilDriver, con el siguiente mensaje a través de las redes sociales:

"Hola a todos, solo quería haceros saber que dejé oficialmente Devildriver, fue un honor tocar con algunos de los músicos más talentosos de mi carrera hasta ahora. Le deseo lo mejor a Devildriver y espero con ansias lo que depara el futuro y nuevos capítulos musicales".

Imagen

Citar:
Hey everyone I just wanted to let you know I have officially parted ways with Devildriver it was an honor to play with some of the most talented musicians thus far in my career. I wish Devildriver the best and look forward to what the future holds and new musical chapters
https://www.facebook.com/mechanical.ash ... 6864832369

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 20, 2022 2:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevos cambios en la formación de DEVILDRIVER

Devildriver ha anunciado el regreso del bajista original Jon Miller después de más de una década de ausencia de la escena. Además, a la banda también se ha unido el guitarrista Alex Lee (Holy Grail), reemplazando a Neal Tiemann. El grupo también se está preparando para salir de gira este otoño.

Imagen

Citar:
HUGE DEVILDRIVER NEWS We are welcoming back original bassist Jon Miller, as well as new guitar shredder Alex Lee @ibanezguy88! Get ready for new shows guys! We’re coming in to rip off the roof!!
https://www.facebook.com/devildriver/po ... mX4RyjQagl?

Asunto: Re: : y su nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 09, 2022 4:20 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Austin D'Amond deja la batería en DEVILDRIVER y es sustituido por Davier Pérez

"Noticias edificantes, siempre es triste separarse de un hermano, pero en este caso no podríamos estar más orgullosos... A Austin D'Amond le han ofrecido un trabajo bien remunerado en una clínica de desintoxicación para encabezar el programa"... "Es triste verlo irse, pero a medida que se aleja de la gira, está mejorando su vida y la vida de los demás, ¡así que Austin, te saludamos!"

“¡Ahora, DevilDriver le da la bienvenida a la batería a Davier Perez!”

Imagen

Citar:
Uplifting news here, always sad to part with a brother, but in this case we could not be more proud…
Austin D’Amond has been offered a very lucrative spot at his sobriety clinic to head up the program, helping to get people sober, and we are very proud of the steps he’s taken in his own life to get sober and also to help others with their struggles.
Dez says,
“Working with Austin was fun, but I’m very glad for the next chapter of his life where he will be helping people.”
Austin adds,
“I’m very grateful for my time playing for DevilDriver and the experience was priceless. These friendships will last forever, and I have nothing but love for all my brothers. I wish them many more years of giving the fans the most necessary SHRED!!!”
Sad to see him go, but as he steps away from touring, he’s bettering his life and the lives of others - so Austin, we salute you!
Now, DevilDriver welcomes to the fold on drums, Davier Perez!
Davier Perez says,
“To say that I’m honored to be part of the DevilDriver family is an understatement!”
Regarding Davier joining DevilDriver, Dez says,
“Once I saw him play, I asked around and spoke with him and heard his excitement as well his long term commitment level. I knew he was our guy!”
https://www.facebook.com/devildriver/po ... Rl?__cft__

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 08, 2023 4:38 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de DEVILDRIVER en Mayo

DevilDriver lanzará un nuevo álbum titulado “Dealing With Demons Vol. II”, el 12 de mayo de 2023.

Imagen

01. I Have No Pity
02. Mantra
03. Nothing Lasts Forever
04. Summoning
05. Through The Depths
06. Bloodbath
07. It's A Hard Truth
08. If Blood Is Life
09. This Relationship, Broken

Imagen

Dez Fafara - Voz
Mike Spreitzer - Guitarra
Jon Miller - Bajo
Alex Lee - Guitarra
Davier Pérez - Batería

Citar:
Groove Metal Icons DevilDriver to Release New Album, Dealing With Demons Vol. II, on May 12, 2023!
Watch the Official Music Video for Punishing New Single, "Through the Depths", here: https://youtu.be/GLrwlgZFFkQ
Pre-Order here: https://lnk.to/DD-DealingWithDemons-VII
DEVILDRIVER frontman Dez Fafara says about "Through the Depths":
"'Through the Depths' is a conversation between a higher power and humans regarding the power of thinking ideas into existence, but being very careful of being arrogant behind those wants and needs.
The first lines give this away: “Attention attention, you’re seeking, you've asked for, it’s given" (the higher power says).
Then the lines of the chorus are that same higher power speaking to humans, saying: 'through the depths to the ascension, nothing you wouldn’t do for my attention, held to the fire it’s not my crime, you've pinned it on me for the last time.' Meaning - don’t blame the Gods (pin it on them) for your fuck ups. Meaning - put it out there and take steps to attain goals and take accountability.
This track is the essence of Dealing With Demons Vol. II, and the conversations within the record get way deeper than even this.
Enjoy."
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... Kl?__cft__

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 24 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3