Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 48 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Noticias de DORO
NotaPublicado: Jue May 10, 2018 2:28 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DORO anuncia la fecha de lanzamiento de su nuevo single "All For Metal"

El 8 de junio se publicará "All For Metal", el primer single y videoclip del nuevo disco de Doro "Forever Warriors, Forever United"

Imagen

Citar:
2018-05-09 - »Forever Warriors, Forever United« - 100 days to go until the release of DORO's highly anticipated new studio album. 100 days of waiting until the metal queen unleashes 25 (!) brand new songs, her first double album ever, upon the music world. But »Forever Warriors, Forever United« isn't simply just a double album - it's two new DORO records as one, which will be released as premium 2CD set and vinyl formats on August 17th, 2018 through Nuclear Blast.

On »Forever Warriors«, DORO channels her inner wild warrior, with tracks like 'Bastardos' or the first single 'All For Metal' (release: June 8th) affirming this. Her duet with AMON AMARTH frontman Johan Hegg 'If I Can't Have You...' is sure to bring any metal head to their knees. This is DORO like you've never heard her before!...

The first single 'All For Metal' features several metal heroes, who can also be seen in the upcoming music video, which will be released on June 8th. The list of guest stars will be unveiled soon... and DORO is already convinced that "'All For Metal' is going to be the new 'All We Are'!"

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... tails.html

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 06, 2018 3:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DORO: nuevo tema "Lift Me Up"

NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 05, 2019 3:07 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Detalles del nuevo EP de DORO, titulado "Backstage To Heaven"

Doro Pesch lanzará un EP en vinilo, titulado "Backstage To Heaven", el 8 de marzo coincidiendo con el inicio de la segunda etapa de su gira mundial. El EP contará con dos temas de su anterior disco, así como dos nuevas grabaciones en directo.

Imagen

A Side:

01. Backstage To Heaven (feat. Helge Schneider)
02. Heartbroken (feat. Doug Aldrich)

B Side:

03. Blood, Sweat And Rock 'N' Roll (live)
04. If I Can't Have You - No One Will (feat. Johan Hegg) (live)

Citar:
DORO - to release »Backstage To Heaven« EP on March 8th, pre-sale starts today!
DORO - to release EP on March 8th! - 2019-01-04

2019-01-04 - 2018 was an exciting year for DORO, releasing two successful albums at the same time. "Forever Warriors, Forever United" went straight to #1 in the German vinyl charts as well as to #4 of the German album charts, marking the highest ever entry in her home country.

DORO has now announced to release the 4-track vinyl EP »Backstage To Heaven« on March 8th - on the same day the second leg of her worldtour kicks off! The EP will feature two album tracks, as well as two unreleased, new live tracks.

"I wish you all a happy new year, it will surely become a rocking 2019”, says Doro Pesch and continues: “I'm really looking forward to the upcoming European tour in March and therefore we come up with something very special: We will have a new single out as a beautiful, coloured 10inch vinyl. The title track 'Backstage To Heaven' is another fan favorite of our double album "Forever Warriors // Forever United" and we had the famous German comedian and musician Helge Schneider in the studio as an exceptional guest, playing a saxophone solo. The following 'Heartbroken' has another high profile guest: Doug Aldrich (WHITESNAKE, DIO, THE DEAD DAISIES a.o.) contributes an impressive guitar solo and the B-side also offers something exclusive: two brand new live recordings from the first part of the "Forever Warriors // Forever United" tour, featuring a crunchy version of 'Blood, Sweat And Rock'n'Roll' and an exclusive recording of 'If I Can’t Have You No One Will', along with my duet partner Johan Hegg from AMON AMARTH."
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... h-8th.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 03, 2021 3:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco en directo de DORO

Para celebrar los 35 años del álbum de Warlock, "Triumph And Agony", Doro Pesch lanzará "Triumph And Agony Live" en varios formatos, incluidos CD, vinilo, casete, DVD, Blu-ray y una enorme caja, el 24 de septiembre, a través de su propia discográfica, Rare Diamonds Productions.

Imagen

01. Legacy (Intro)
02. Touch Of Evil
03. I Rule The Ruins
04. East Meets West
05. Three Minute Warning
06. Kiss Of Death
07. Für Immer
08. Cold, Cold World
09. Make Time For Love
10. Metal Tango
11. All We Are

Imagen

Citar:
In celebration of 35 years of WARLOCK's "Triumph And Agony" album, Doro Pesch will release "Triumph And Agony Live" in various formats, including CD, vinyl, cassette, DVD, Blu-ray, and a huge box set, on September 24 through Doro's own label, Rare Diamonds Productions.

The "Triumph And Agony" artwork centers on Geoffrey Gillespie's famous original drawing of the "Warlock" embracing the blonde rock star.

Doro says: "The cover and the whole artwork including booklet and inlay are a combination of live shots and the amazing iconic Warlock paintings of my favorite artist, Geoffrey Gillespie, who did all the classic DORO / WARLOCK artworks. It worked out great. I am so happy with it."

Regarding "Triumph And Agony Live", Doro says: "It's one of my favorite records we've ever done! It includes some of our big classic anthems like 'All We Are', 'Für Immer' and 'I Rule The Ruins' as well as fan favorites like 'Metal Tango', 'Three Minute Warning', 'Kiss Of Death' and 'East Meets West', not to forget headbanging album opener 'Touch Of Evil'. I'm super excited to let the fans hear and see it!

"It was always my dream to play the 'Triumph And Agony' album in its entirety live," she adds. "The order of the tracks is different from the original album, but we're playing all ten songs in new, powerful versions. The first time we did it was at Sweden Rock followed by a big tour in the USA and Spain, and more large festival shows like Graspop and Norway Rock. It was fantastic. There was a killer atmosphere!"
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/doro- ... -revealed/

NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 23, 2021 2:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DORO: video adelanto de "Triumph And Agony Live"

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 11, 2021 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DORO: video adelanto de "Triumph And Agony Live"

"Für Immer live"

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 29, 2023 2:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DORO anuncia su nuevo disco, “Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud”.

El 27 de octubre de 2023, Doro lanzará su nuevo disco titulado “Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud”.

Imagen

CD 1
1. Children of the Dawn
2. Fire in the Sky
3. Living After Midnight
4. All For You
5. Lean Mean Rock Machine
6. I will Prevail
7. Bond Unending
8. Time for Justice
9. Fels in der Brandung
10. Love Breaks Chains
11. Drive Me Wild
12. Rise
13. Best In Me
14. Heavenly Creatures
15. Total Eclipse of the Heart

CD 2
16. Warlocks And Witches (Intro)(Bonus Track)
17. Horns Up High (Bonus Track)
18. True Metal Maniacs (Bonus Track)
19. Heart in Pain (Bonus Track)
20. The Four Horsemen (Bonus Track)

Imagen

Citar:
New album "Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud" coming October 27th!
You can pre-order it now.
https://bit.ly/42Lndt6
New single 'Time For Justice' out now!
And here is the tracklist of the CD version. There are a few small differences to the vinyl and digital editions.
https://www.facebook.com/DoroPeschOffic ... 737221585/

NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 03, 2023 4:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DORO: nuevo single "Living After Midnight"

Doro Pesch ha lanzado su versión del clásico de Judas Priest, "Living After Midnight". En el tema hace dueto con Rob Halford, y pertenece al próximo álbum de estudio de Doro, "Conqueress - Forever Strong And Proud", que saldrá el 27 de octubre a través de Nuclear Blast.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 48 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5