Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 24 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Lo nuevo de TÝR
NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 22, 2020 4:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Attila Vörös (guitarra) deja TÝR

Como siempre en estos casos la banda le desea lo mejor a Attila Vörös.

Imagen

Comunicado del guitarrista:

Mientras acojo con beneplácito 2020, me temo que también tendré que compartir algo triste.

Después de esatar de gira con Týr durante más de un año, todos llegamos a la conclusión de que no hemos podido encontrar un terreno común ni para nuestra visión de la banda ni para nuestro estilo musical. Esto nos ha llevado a la conclusión final de que la banda y yo tendremos que ir por caminos separados.

Tomar esta decisión siempre tiene sus desventajas, especialmente si uno ha trabajado con personas que realmente le gustan. Sin embargo, todos creemos que esto es lo mejor para ambas partes y que era inevitable. En el lado positivo, esto le da una gran oportunidad a Týr de encontrar un ajuste perfecto y permanente para la banda. Esta también es una gran oportunidad para que finalmente publique material nuevo que ha estado esperando en los estantes durante años, así como para centrarme en mis propias bandas y proyectos un poco más, lo que no pude hacer mientras giraba casi constantemente los últimos 2-5 años con Sanctuary, Satyricon y luego Týr.

A pesar de que ahora estamos tomando diferentes caminos en nuestro viaje musical, sinceramente quiero agradecerles todos los momentos y conciertos geniales y divertidos que tuvimos juntos. No es hora de decir adiós, sino de desear lo mejor para mis compañeros vikingos de Týr. Heri, Gunnar y Tadeusz.

¡Siempre mantendré este martillo pagano alto en mi corazón!

¡Hasta la proxima vez!

Chao

Atila

Citar:
We have some sad news. Attila will no longwr be playing with us. We wish him the best for the future. The search for a permanent replacement continues.
https://es-es.facebook.com/tyrband/post ... 74?__xts__

Citar:
While warmly welcoming 2020 I’m afraid I will have to share something little sad as well.
After touring with Týr for over a year now, we all came to the conclusion that we have not been able to find common ground neither for our vision for the band nor our musical style. This has led us to the final conclusion that the band and I will have to go our separate ways.
Making such a decision always has it's downsides, especially if one has worked with people one really likes. Yet we all believe that this is for the better for both parties and that it was inevitable. On the bright side of it this gives a great chance to Týr for finding a perfect and permanent fit for the band. This also is a great opportunity for me to finally put out new material that has been waiting on the shelves for years now, as well as focusing on my own bands and projects a little more, which I couldn't do while touring almost constantly the last 2-2,5 years with Sanctuary, Satyricon and then Týr.
Even though we’re now taking different paths on our musical journey I sincerely want to thank You for all the great and fun times and shows we had together. It is not time to say goodbye but instead to wish nothing but the best for my Viking mates of Týr. Heri, Gunnar and Tadeusz.
I’ll always hold this heathen hammer high in my heart!

Until next time!
Ciao
Attila
https://es-es.facebook.com/attilavoroso ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 20, 2022 3:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Disco en directo de TÝR

Týr anuncian el lanzamiento de su disco en directo “A Night at the Nordic House” (con la Orquesta Sinfónica de las Islas Feroe), que estará disponible el 18 de marzo de 2022 a través de Metal Blade Records

Este concierto especial se grabó en "The Nordic House" en Tórshavn, Islas Feroe, el 8 de febrero de 2020. El trabajo estará disponible en doble vinilo (póster, descarga digital), 2 CD / DVD y en formato digital.

Imagen

2xCD + DVD Digipak

Disc 1: CD
01. Hel's Prelude (Live)
02. Gates of Hel (Live)
03. Grindavísan (Live)
04. Sunset Shore (Live)
05. Ragnars Kvæði (Live)
06. Gavotte from Suite in G Minor (Live)
07. Blood of Heroes (Live)
08. Ramund Hin Unge (Live)
09. Hold the Heathen Hammer High (Live)
10. The Lay of Thrym (Live)
11. Tróndur í Gøtu (Live)

Disc 2: CD
12. Mare of My Night (Live)
13. Turið Torkilsdóttir (Live)
14. Fire and Flame (Live)
15. Torkils Døtur (Live)
16. Ormurin Langi (Live)
17. By the Sword in My Hand (Live)
18. Álvur Kongur (Live)

Disc 3: DVD
01. Hel's Prelude (Live)
02. Gates of Hel (Live)
03. Grindavísan (Live)
04. Sunset Shore (Live)
05. Ragnars Kvæði (Live)
06. Gavotte from Suite in G Minor (Live)
07. Blood of Heroes (Live)
08. Ramund Hin Unge (Live)
09. Hold the Heathen Hammer High (Live)
10. The Lay of Thrym (Live)
11. Tróndur í Gøtu (Live)
12. Mare of My Night (Live)
13. Turið Torkilsdóttir (Live)
14. Fire and Flame (Live)
15. Torkils Døtur (Live)
16. Ormurin Langi (Live)
17. By the Sword in My Hand (Live)
18. Álvur Kongur (Live)

Digipak Features:
8-Panel Digipak
12-Page Booklet

Imagen

Citar:
A Night at the Nordic House (With the Symphony Orchestra of the Faroe Islands), Coming March 18th, 2022
Pre-Orders Available Today with Digital Single “By The Sword In My Hand”
Watch “By The Sword In My Hand”: youtu.be/SGZLvlJEYdw

TÝR delivers a stunning show performed live with the Symphony Orchestra of the Faroe Islands. This special event was recorded at The Nordic House in Tórshavn, the Faroes on February 8th, 2020. This seismic live album will be available on Metal Blade Records on 2 LP (gatefold, with insert, poster, digital download), a 2 CD/DVD digi-book set with 12-page booklet, and everywhere digital music is sold on March 18th, 2022.
https://www.metalblade.com/us/news/tyr- ... ve-single/

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 17, 2022 2:26 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Týr: video adelanto de "A Night at the Nordic House"

Hold the Heathen Hammer High

NotaPublicado: Mié Feb 07, 2024 4:56 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TÝR anuncian su nuevo disco "Battle Ballads"

Týr regresan con su noveno álbum de estudio, “Battle Ballads”, que se lanzará el 12 de abril a través de Metal Blade Records.

Imagen

01. Hammered
02. Unwandered Ways
03. Dragons Never Die
04. Row
05. Torkils Døtur
06. Vælkomnir Føroyingar
07. Hangman
08. Axes
09. Battle Ballad
10. Causa Latronum Normannorum

Imagen

Herí Joensen - voz, guitarra
Hans Hammer - guitarra
Gunnar Helmer "Gunz" Thomsen - bajo
Tadeusz "Tad" Rieckmann - batería

Citar:
REJOICE! Týr has finally unveiled the full details on their upcoming record, 'Battle Ballads'; coming straight at you April 12th! Experience the first taste of this melodic masterpiece with the new single "Axes" AND pre-order your copy HERE: https://www.metalblade.com/tyr/
“There’s a reason classical music is called classical,” Joensen says. “It's the classical way of doing it. And it creates these epic sounds that fit in perfectly with the kind of metal we do in TÝR. So, there’s full orchestration on all of the new songs.”
https://www.facebook.com/metalbladereco ... 434525952/

https://www.metalblade.com/us/news/tyr- ... pril-12th/

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 24 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3