Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 22 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: EDEN'S CURSE nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 29, 2008 5:18 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Eden's Curse "The Second Coming" nuevo disco en octubre

"The Second Coming" se estrenará en Japón a través de Spiritual Beast el 15 de octubre, en América del Norte a través de Metal Mayhem el 22 de octubre y finalmente en Europa a través de AFM Records el 24 de octubre.

Imagen

Portada y lista de temas:

Imagen

01. Reign Of Terror (Intro)
02. Masquerade Ball
03. Angels & Demons
04. Just Like Judas
05. Sail On
06. Lost In Wonderland
07. West Wind Blows
08. Signs Of Your Life
09. Man Against The World
10. Raven's Revenge
11. Lost Soul, Games People Play
12. Ride The Storm

Bonus tracks:

13. Man Against The World (Alt. Mix) (Europe)
14. Prisoner Of The Past (North America)
15. Angels & Demons (Alt. Mix) (Japan)
16. What Are You Waiting For (Karaoke Version) (Japan)

Samples en: http://www.myspace.com/edenscurse
Web: http://www.stuartthestarfish.com/

Citar:
AFM Records (Germany), Metal Mayhem Music (North America) and Spiritual Beast (Japan) have announced the return of multi-national melodic metallers EDEN'S CURSE and their sophomore studio release, "The Second Coming".

Once again production duties were handled by PINK CREAM 69 bassist and producer extraordinaire Dennis Ward (ANGRA, KROKUS, SILENT FORCE, ALLEN/LANDE) as the band have truly "upped the ante" in terms of song writing, performance and production. Assisting Michael Eden (vocals), Thorsten Koehne (guitar), Paul Logue (bass), Pete Newdeck (drums) and Ferdy Doernberg (keyboards) in creating this huge wall of sound is none other than the voice of TNT, STARBREAKER, WESTWORLD and now a solo artist, Tony Harnell, who sings backing vocals on the whole album. Former RAINBOW and YNGWIE MALMSTEEN frontman and current CORNERSTONE and EMPIRE vocalist Doogie White once again returns to the aid the Curse Choir along with the ever-present Carsten Schulz of EVIDENCE ONE, MIDNITE CLUB and Roger Staffelbach's ANGEL OF EDEN fame. Also featured is vocalist Pamela Moore, best known for her performance as Sister Mary on QUEENSRŸCHE's 1988 epic release "Operation: Mindcrime" and 2006's sequel "Operation: Mindcrime II", who duets with Michael Eden on the power metal anthem "Angels & Demons".

Frontman Michael Eden comments: "With the assistance of our personal graphic artist Thomas Ewerhard (ASIA, EDGUY, AVANTASIA, JORN, MASTERPLAN) and the amazing talent of his photographer of choice Steffi Veenstra (DORO, TANKARD, VANDEN PLAS), I believe EDEN'S CURSE are ready to ignite even the biggest melodic naysayer. My boys and I will deliver an ass kicking few have seen in a decade or more for our type of music, and that I'll lay our reputation on. Trust me when I say... EDEN'S CURSE will deliver the goods like very few can in 2008. There is good, there is great and then there is freaking amazing! You be the judge. The music will do the talkin' in October!!"

"The Second Coming" will be released in Japan via Spiritual Beast on October 15, North America via Metal Mayhem Music on October 22 and finally in Europe via AFM Records on October 24.

The track listing is as follows:

01. Reign Of Terror (Intro)
02. Masquerade Ball
03. Angels & Demons
04. Just Like Judas
05. Sail On
06. Lost In Wonderland
07. West Wind Blows
08. Signs Of Your Life
09. Man Against The World
10. Raven's Revenge
11. Lost Soul, Games People Play
12. Ride The Storm

Exclusive bonus tracks:

13. Man Against The World (Alt. Mix) (Europe)
14. Prisoner Of The Past (North America)
15. Angels & Demons (Alt. Mix) (Japan)
16. What Are You Waiting For (Karaoke Version) (Japan)

For sound samples, visit http://www.myspace.com/edenscurse.

blabbermouth.net

Asunto: Re: Eden's Curse "The Second Coming" en octubre
NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 20, 2013 1:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EDEN'S CURSE: nuevo vocalista y nuevo disco

EDEN'S CURSE ha anunciado la incorporación del vocalista serbio Nikola Mijic a las filas del grupo. El tan esperado cuarto álbum de la banda, "Symphony Of Sin", saldrá a la venta el 4 de octubre a través de AFM Records. Un single digital, "Evil & Divine", precederá al CD de larga duración.

Provenientes de Senta, en el norte de Serbia, Nikola es un cantante de gran experiencia a pesar de su corta edad. Durante los últimos diez años, ha sido el frontman de la banda serbia ALOGIA y más recientemente de los progresivos hungaros DREYELANDS, que lanzó su álbum debut en Lion Music en 2010. En 2008, también participó en gran medida en el disco de rock progresivo "Expedition Delta".

Imagen

Citar:
Friday 19th July 2013
New line up & New album announced!

Eden's Curse are delighted to announce their new line up :

Ending ten months of speculation after an arduous audition process, the band are proud to announce Serbian vocalist Nikola Mijic as their new front man.

Hailing from Senta, in the North of Serbia, Nikola is a vastly experienced singer despite his tender age. For the past ten years he has been fronting Serbian outfit Alogia and more recently Hungarian Prog Rockers Dreyelands, who released their debut album on Lion Music in 2010. In 2008 he also featured heavily on the Prog Rock project album Expedition Delta.

Nikola Mijic - The new voice of Eden's Curse - Photo by Wojtek Gabriel (EMP Studio, Glasgow)

A happy Nikola said "I'm really honored to be part of the Metal journey of Eden's Curse with their new upcoming album that is coming out on 4th October and I'm looking forward to rock with you guys"!

Drummer Pete Newdeck commented "For me, when I heard a lot of the auditions, Nik's was the one that stood out. It stood out mainly because of it's originality. His voice was strong, it was soulful and he had something different to offer. That's really why I championed him because I think he could offer something different, change the face of the band and possibly help this band move forward".

Bassist Paul Logue added "When Nik sent his audition of Evil & Divine that's when we really began to sit up and take notice and say that this guy was something special. He is the complete package".

Guitarist Thorsten Koehne enthused "He's just an amazing talent, one of the most amazing singers I've seen in recent times. He's just so versatile in what he can do and he just fits the band perfect because with Eden's Curse we're very diverse, as far as the music, so there's not just one particular style that we are doing. So we were really looking for a singer that could keep up with that and have a range in his vocals. Nikola is just perfect because he can do so many things, from blues to metal stuff and everything in between".

Also joining the Eden's Curse ranks is Welsh keyboard wizard and Powerquest main man Steve Williams who replaces Alessandro Del Vecchio.

Bassist Paul Logue commented "Sadly we part company with our brother Alessandro on a truly positive note as his career as a mixing engineer and a producer has really taken off, meaning less and less time could be devoted to the Eden's Curse cause. We will miss him dearly as a friend and a musician and we wish him nothing but the utmost success. We firmly believe he has the talent to go right to the very top! He will always be considered a part of the Eden's Curse family and is cursed for life".

Williams, a former member of Dragonforce, commented "It was a real thrill to be asked by Paul and the boys to get involved in Eden's Curse. I've been a fan for a long time, I've known the guys a while and it's great to be here getting myself right cursed I can tell you"!

Bassist Paul Logue further commented "I've known Steve for a while and when Ale left he recommended we look at Steve. It was a very easy choice for us, as we were already good friends and with Powerquest calling it a day it was a perfect time in both our careers to join forces. Steve is a smashing player and one of life's true gentlemen. He is an utter joy to have on board and I am genuinely excited to see what we can produce together in the years to come as I am a big fan of his songwriting".

The band can also confirm that their long awaited fourth album "Symphony Of Sin" will be released by AFM Records on 4th October.

This will be preceded by a digital single "Evil & Divine", for which the band shot a video for on location at the famous St. Andrews in the Square in Glasgow, under the direction of Ryan Priddy and his team at Independent Element. More news to follow on that.

Bassist Paul Logue with new boys Steve Williams & Nikola Mijic - Photo by Wojtek Gabriel (EMP Studio, Glasgow)

Finally we thank our fans for their patience over the last ten months. Finding a singer is easy, but finding the right singer takes time and we are thrilled with our choice. We can't wait to share every second of our new music with you guys. Thanks for being there for us!

Please join us in welcoming Steve and Nikola to the band. Roll on October!

As Always, Stay Cursed!
Nikola, TK, Paul, Pete & Steve.

Imagen

http://www.edenscurse.com/

Asunto: Re: EDEN'S CURSE nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 07, 2013 5:33 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EDEN'S CURSE: detalles de "Symphony Of Sin"

En nuevo disco de EDEN'S CURSE "Symphony Of Sin" saldrá a la venta el 04 de octubre (AFM Records).

Producido por Paul Logue y mezclado y masterizado por Dennis Ward (bajista de Pink Cream 69 y Unisonic), "Symphony Of Sin" sera el primer disco con el nuevo vocalista serbio Nikola Mijic (Alogia / Dreyelands) y el ex frontman y teclista de Powerquest Steve Williams, junto a los miembros originales Paul Logue, Thorsten Koehne y Pete Newdeck.

La portada del álbum fue creada de nuevo por Thomas Ewerhard (Edguy, Avantasia, Jorn), y marca el regreso de una cara familiar "Eva", que apareció en la portada del álbum debut de la banda.

"Symphony Of Sin" será precedido el 12 de septiembre por el single y vídeo promocional "Evil & Divine".

Web: http://www.edenscurse.com/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/edenscurseofficial

Imagen

01. Symphony Of Sin
02. Break The Silence
03. Evil & Divine
04. Unbreakable
05. Fallen From Grace
06. Losing My Faith
07. Rock Bottom
08. Great Unknown
09. Turn The Page
10. Sign Of The Cross
11. Wings To Fly
12. Devil In Disguise
13. Where Is The Love?

Imagen

NIKOLA Mijić (Voz)
THORSTEN Koehne (Guitarra)
PAUL LOGUE (Bajo)
PETE NEWDECK (Batería)
STEVE WILLIAMS (Teclado)

Citar:
Eden's Curse reveal new album artwork & tracklisting

Multinational Melodic Metallers Eden's Curse return with their highly anticipated brand new fourth studio album "Symphony Of Sin", due October 4th on AFM Records.

Produced by Paul Logue and mixed and mastered by the groups long term engineer, Pink Cream 69 and Unisonic bassist, Dennis Ward, "Symphony Of Sin" is the first release with new Serbian vocalist Nikola Mijic (Alogia/Dreyelands) and former Powerquest mainman and keyboarder Steve Williams, alongside original members Paul Logue, Thorsten Koehne & Pete Newdeck.

The album artwork was created again by another of the groups long term collaborators, Thomas Ewerhard (Edguy, Avantasia, Jorn), and marks the return of a familar face in "Eve" who graced the bands debut album cover.

"Symphony Of Sin" will be preceded by a single and promo video for "Evil & Divine" on September 12th.

https://www.facebook.com/edenscurseoffi ... 3002938306

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 28, 2013 2:02 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EDEN'S CURSE - Symphony Of Sin - EPK

Symphony Of Sin Introduction 00:00
Break The Silence 00:45
Turn The Page 02:21
Rock Bottom 04:04
Symphony Of Sin 05:56
Evil & Divine 08:20

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 05, 2013 1:19 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EDEN'S CURSE: nuevo tema "Unbreakable"

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 05, 2013 1:26 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Temazo. Estos tios son muy buenos.
cabezazosmetaleros

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 13, 2014 3:37 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EDEN'S CURSE presentan su nuevo batería

Scotsman John Clelland (Code Of Silence) seré el nuevo bateria

Imagen

Comunicado de la banda:

"EDEN'S CURSE con pesar anuncian la salida de Pete Newdeck de la banda.

Pete ha sido el batería del grupo desde 2006 y ha sido un miembro clave del equipo de compositores durante esos ocho años. Sin embargo, anunció a la banda justo antes de Navidad su intención abandonar el grupo por compromisos familiares y personales, así como porque deseaba concentrarse en Tainted Nación, banda en la que es vocalista y como batería en Newman.

El bajista y miembro fundador Paul Logue comenta "Estamos muy decepcionados por perder un talento como Pete, pero entiendo totalmente sus razones para seguir adelante. Estamos muy orgullosos de lo que ha hecho con Tainted Nation... Sin lugar a dudas todos vamos a seguir siendo muy amigos de Pete y le deseamos a el y a Tainted Nation nada más que el mayor de los éxitos".

Citar:
Eden's Curse Announce New Drummer

Eden's Curse are disappointed to announce the departure of Pete Newdeck from the band.

Pete has been the drummer of the group since it's formation in 2006 and has been a key member of the writing team during those eight years together. However he announced to the band just before Christmas that it was his intention to leave the group due to personal and family commitments as well as wishing to concentrate on Tainted Nation, whom he fronts as their vocalist, and his activities as the drummer for UK AOR act Newman.

Bassist and founding member Paul Logue comments "We are extremely disappointed to lose such a talent as Pete, but fully understand his reasons for moving on. We are very proud of what he has built with Tainted Nation and in particular for stepping out from behind the kit with such consummate ease. Without question we will all remain great friends with Pete and wish him and Tainted Nation nothing but the greatest of success for the future ahead".

Pete himself adds "This was a difficult decision to make, yet one that was made easier due to the compassion, understanding and support I was shown by the other guys in Eden's Curse. It's basically a case of having an array of commitments, some personal and some musical, that I felt I had to prioritise. I am sure the band will not see this as a setback and I wish them the continued success they deserve and to build on the acclaimed album we just released.

The bond between both parties is further demonstrated by Eden's Curse announcing that Tainted Nation will support them on several of their up and coming shows on their "Symphony Of Sin UK Tour" in May.

In the words of the late great Freddie Mercury "The show must go on" ...

It is with great pleasure that Eden's Curse announces that Scotsman John Clelland (Code Of Silence) is the bands new Drummer.

Hailing from Edinburgh, John has been working with bassist Paul Logue on several album productions over the past few years, most notably the "Dark Skies Over Babylon" album by Code Of Silence, and was on obvious choice it seems. "John and I have worked together for a few years on various musical projects, especially the Code Of Silence album that I wrote and produced. I always found him a pleasure to work with. He is extremely methodical and approaches things in a very studious and professional manner. You always know when working with John that you will get absolute quality back in abundance and not just your run of the mill typical drum parts either - they are typically well thought out, crafted and executed with great precision. He is a great player and an even better person and when Pete told me that he was leaving there was only one choice in my mind. It was just a case of convincing the rest of the band what I already knew and that John would fit the ethos on what Eden's Curse stands for today" stated Paul.

John himself beamed "I'm honoured and delighted to be the new drummer in Eden's Curse and to be part of the team. I'm really excited about touring the UK with the guys in May and working on new EC material in the future. I've been told how great the Eden's Curse fans are and I'm looking forward to meeting them all. I think you will be impressed by the set of songs that the guys have selected for the bands first headline tour. I'm looking forward to forming an all Scottish solid rhythm section"!

An introductory video to John Clelland can be viewed here : http://youtu.be/dmzMDdifdK8

NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 31, 2015 3:02 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EDEN'S CURSE: nuevo disco "Live With The Curse"

Eden's Curse lanzarán su primer álbum en directo titulado "Live With The Curse" el 13 de marzo (Europa) y el 14 de abril (EE.UU.) a través de AFM Records.

La grabación pertenece al concierto que dio la banda en "The Classic Grand" en Glasgow, Escocia, el viernes 28 de noviembre.

La portada fue nuevamente creada por el diseñador gráfico Thomas Ewerhard (Edguy, Avantasia, Jorn) que ha trabajado con Eden's Curse desde su álbum debut en 2007. El libreto con imágenes del directo fue diseñado por Tadeu Grigolon de HGC Productions.

Eden's Curse lanzará un video promocional en las próximas semana.

Imagen

CD 1:

1. Symphony Of Sin
2. Break The Silence
3. Masquerade Ball
4. Black Widow
5. Trinity
6. Fly Away
7. Just Like Judas
8. Fallen From Grace
9. Jerusalem Sleeps
10. Guitar Solo
11. Time To Breathe

CD 2:

1. Rock Bottom
2. Devil In Disguise
3. Wings To Fly
4. No Holy Man
5. Unbreakable
6. Judgement Day
7. Band Introductions
8. Evil & Divine
9. Angels & Demons

Imagen

Citar:
Eden's Curse will release their first ever live album titled 'Live With The Curse' on 13th March (EU) and 14th April (USA) via AFM Records.

Recorded live at The Classic Grand in Glasgow, Scotland on Friday 28th November, 'Live With The Curse' is packed with over 100 minutes of music on 2 CD's and contains many fan favourites and classics from all four Eden's Curse albums : ‘Eden's Curse' (2007), ‘The Second Coming' (2008), ‘Trinity' (2011) and 2013's ‘Symphony Of Sin'.

Fans from all over Europe, and as far away as Japan, travelled to Glasgow to witness and participate in this truly special event. The energy and vibe of the evening has been perfectly captured thanks to the stunningly powerful mix by the bands long-standing engineer, bassist of Pink Cream 69 and Unisonic - Dennis Ward.

The cover artwork was once again created by graphic designer Thomas Ewerhard (Edguy, Avantasia, Jorn) who has worked with Eden's Curse since the days of their 2007 debut album.

The CD booklet is packed with lots of stunning live pictures and was designed by the bands Web Designer Tadeu Grigolon of HGC Productions.

Eden's Curse will release a live promo video in the coming weeks and announce pre-order links for all territories as soon as they become available.

https://www.facebook.com/edenscurseoffi ... =1&theater

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 12, 2015 7:59 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EDEN'S CURSE: "Rock Bottom" tema adelanto de su directo "Live With The Curse"

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 24, 2015 3:02 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

EDEN'S CURSE: "No Holy Man" tema adelanto de su directo "Live With The Curse"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 22 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3  Siguiente