Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 65 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Jue Abr 02, 2009 10:33 pm 
Mr Pacharán
Mr Pacharán

el_llobu escribió:
Buen grupo, me gusta la canción... 25beber.gif 25beber.gif 25beber.gif

... Y a mi la cantante. :oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: 25beber.gif 25beber.gif 25beber.gif 37amor.gif 37amor.gif 37amor.gif

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 03, 2009 7:31 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Golosón :twisted:

Teo yo una escopetina
Dexame pegai un tiru.

Asunto: Re: LACUNA COIL ponen título a su nuevo trabajo
NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 22, 2011 8:42 pm 
Rey de la Barra
Rey de la Barra

LACUNA COIL se prepara para entrar al estudio

Imagen

Cristina Scabbia, vocalista de la banda italiana de gothic metal LACUNA COIL, ha comentado mediante un vídeo en Internet, que la banda se encuentra en estos momentos ensayando el material y preparándose para entrar en el estudio en breve. Recordemos que el lanzamiento del disco está previsto para finales de este 2011 a través de Century Media.

En una reciente entrevista, Scabbia habló también sobre el proceso de composición de este nuevo trabajo. "Aprendimos tanto haciendo "Shallow Life" y con un productor diferente, que eso ha permitido que este nuevo disco comenzase ya muy bien. Estamos inspirados en el "lado negro de la vida" más que por cualquier otra cosa, y estoy segura que nuestro nuevo disco será más oscuro y pesado por ello".

Al hablar del sonido del nuevo material, la vocalista comenta, "Es rock. Me gusta la dirección que tomamos en "Shallow Life", y este nuevo disco seguirá por esa misma línea. Todavía amo mucho el metal, pero en este momento me gusta más el rock. Me gusta poder hacer cosas diferentes, que no estén necesariamente en el universo metal, en nuestros discos. Me gusta esa combinación de sonidos y el hecho de que la música esté siempre evolucionando y que se puede utilizar la libertad para mezclar varios tipos de sonidos".

Asunto: Re: LACUNA COIL ponen título a su nuevo trabajo
NotaPublicado: Mié Feb 23, 2011 10:58 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Interesante... pero bueno, dale hueco hasta que salga

Asunto: LACUNA COIL grabando nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Sab May 14, 2011 1:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL grabando nuevo disco

Web: http://www.emptyspiral.net/index.php , http://www.lacunacoil.it/
MySapace: http://www.myspace.com/lacunacoil
FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/lacunacoil

Imagen

Lacuna Coil han empezado a grabar y se encuentra de nuevo trabajando con el productor Don Gilmore (Pearl Jam, Linkin Park, Bullet For My Valentine), eligiendo esta vez para grabar su Italia natal y centrarse en la naturaleza más personal del nuevo material. (no será más bien porque el anterior fue un batacazo importante :roll: )...

... El álbum aún sin título esta más o menos programado para el otoño de 2011 y será lanzado por Century Media Records.

... La banda responderá en su web cuestiones sobre su nuevo album la próxima semana y al terminar la grabación se dedicará a dar conciertos durante el verano.

Citar:
Lacuna Coil Commence Recording Of New Studio Album
General News

Lacuna Coil have started recording the follow up to their highly successful 2009 “Shallow Life” album which spawned the hit singles “Spellbound” and “I Won’t Tell You”. The band are once again working with producer Don Gilmore (Pearl Jam, Linkin Park, Bullet For My Valentine), this time choosing to record in their native Italy to help focus on the more personal nature of the new material.

“This time around music has been our refuge from some of the darkest days of our life and that's why the new songs have such a variety of feelings... some stuff is pretty angry, probably the heaviest we've ever written, some other songs are intense, loaded with velvet dark emotions and there's even a little space for some light at the end of the tunnel”, says Lacuna Coil co-vocalist Andrea Ferro. “People are askin' me if we're going back to our roots or if we're taking another step forward in a new direction... well to be honest I just feel that this is 100% a LACUNA COIL record and that is what really matters to me. I just love the songs and we felt a big wave of inspiration. The energy with Don in the studio is sky-high and we're ready to kick some ass.”

“Collectively, we did so much in between ‘Shallow life’ and this one. We have lots of different experiences between us,” continues co-vocalist Cristina Scabbia. “We've been loved and hurt, we grew up, we shrunk inside a little keeping ourselves together and our roots watered and are alive. I still can't believe that the energy in between us is getting better and better, but I guess that's what being a real family means.”

The as-of-yet untitled album is roughly scheduled for a release in the fall of 2011 on Century Media Records.

Starting this week, the band will be answering weekly fan submitted questions about the new album here at EmptySpiral.net!

Once Lacuna Coil completes the sessions for the new album, they will spend the summer performing at a select handful of European summer festivals, including Greenfield, Graspop and Sonisphere Spain.

“Summer means amazing energy from a lot of sweaty kids in front of a stage headbanging and jumping with us!” says Cristina. “ I CAN'T wait to be up there again with LACUNA COIL. You better be there because we are ABSOLUTELY ready to rock you all!”

You can check out all the upcoming live dates in our Tours Section.
http://www.emptyspiral.net/index.php

Asunto: Re: LACUNA COIL grabando nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 27, 2011 2:11 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

LACUNA COIL: Revelan título

Imagen

Los italianos LACUNA COIL han hecho público el nombre de su esperado nuevo trabajo. El título elegido es Dark Adrenaline.
El disco se espera para el mes de octubre a través de Century Media Records.

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 22, 2011 1:14 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL: detalles de "Dark Adrenaline"

La fecha de lanzamiento sera el 23 enero de 2012. Como siempre será el mejor disco de la banda y prometen volver a sus raíces, que será su disco más "metal"...

El primer single del disco "Trip The Darkness" será lanzado el 17 de Octubre.

"Dark Adrenaline" track listing:

1. Trip The Darkness
2. Against You
3. Kill the Light
4. Give Me Something More
5. Upsidedown
6. End of Time
7. I Don't Believe in Tomorrow
8. Intoxicated
9. The Army Inside
10. Losing My Religion
11. Fire
12. My Spirit

Citar:
DARK ADRENALINE out 01-23-12
[ Wednesday - 21st September 2011 - 04:26:27 ]

LACUNA COIL - "Dark Adrenaline" out January 23rd, 2012

Century Media Records is proud to announce the new studio album of international goth metal stars LACUNA COIL: "Dark Adrenaline" is now scheduled for a European release on January 23th , 2012. Produced by the acclaimed Don Gilmore (Linkin Park, Good Charlotte, Bullet For My Valentine), "Dark Adrenaline" promises to deliver the melodic, sensual, metallic rush for which the band has come to be known. Please see below for the album's track listing. The first single from the new album, "Trip The Darkness" will be out digitally October 17th.

"Dark Adrenaline" track listing:

1. Trip The Darkness

2. Against You

3. Kill the Light

4. Give Me Something More

5. Upsidedown

6. End of Time

7. I Don't Believe in Tomorrow

8. Intoxicated

9. The Army Inside

10. Losing My Religion

11. Fire

12. My Spirit

LACUNA COIL will kick off their touring cycle with extensive tours throughout their native Italy, UK and some Benelux shows after the release of "Trip The Darkness" and even before "Dark Adrenaline". Not only will their European fans be able to enjoy some of the very first dates of their "Darkness Rising" tour, but also witness the very first live performances of brand new songs as a very special treat.

http://www.lacunacoil.it/index.php

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 07, 2011 4:07 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL - "Trip The Darkness". New single off the upcoming album 'Dark Adrenaline', coming in January 2012. Pick up the single on itunes (dates at the end of the video) or on other platforms shortly after!

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 08, 2011 1:05 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Cristina Scabbia (LACUNA COIL) - 'Dark Adrenaline' Update

Cristina Scabbia of LACUNA COIL gives fans an update on the new record 'Dark Adrenaline'! Be sure to download the brand new single "Trip The Darkness" on iTunes on the following dates:

AUSTRALIA / NZ: October 7, 2011
GERMANY / AUSTRIA / SWITZERLAND / NORWAY:: October 7, 2011
UK: Sunday, October 9, 2011
REST OF EUROPE: Monday, October 10, 2011
USA / CANADA: Tuesday, October 11, 2011
SPAIN: Tuesday, October 11, 2011
SWEDEN / FINLAND / HUNGARY: Wednesday, October 12, 2011
Italy: October 17th

NotaPublicado: Mié Nov 09, 2011 1:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL portada definitiva de "Dark Adrenaline"

El CD será lanzado el 24 de enero por Century Media Records.

Imagen
http://www.emptyspiral.net/

"Dark Adrenaline" lista de temas :

01. Trip The Darkness
02. Against You
03. Kill The Light
04. Give Me Something More
05. Upsidedown
06. End Of Time
07. I Don't Believe In Tomorrow
08. Intoxicated
09. The Army Inside
10. Losing My Religion
11. Fire
12. My Spirit

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 65 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Siguiente