Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 14 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Lo nuevo de SANTA CRUZ
NotaPublicado: Mié May 22, 2019 1:46 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SANTA CRUZ: nuevo single "Tell Me Why"

Segundo single del que será su nuevo disco "Katharsis".

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 21, 2019 5:04 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SANTA CRUZ: nuevo single "Into the War"

Santa Cruz lanzará su cuarto álbum, "Katharsis", del que hoy presentan su tercer single, a través de "M-Theory Audio" el 18 de octubre.

Imagen

01. Changing of Seasons
02. Bang Bang
03. Into The War
04. I Want You To Mean It
05. True Believer
06. Tell Me Why
07. Testify
08. Smoke Signals
09. It Was You
10. Salvation
11. Time After Time

Imagen

https://mtheoryaudio.aisamerch.de/Santa ... arsis-CD_1

NotaPublicado: Dom Ago 25, 2019 7:35 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Joder, al principio del tema me recordo bastante a esta version

NotaPublicado: Sab Abr 02, 2022 2:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo single de SANTA CRUZ

Santa Cruz han vuelto a firmar con M-Theory Audio, que lanzará el próximo álbum del grupo, “The Return Of The Kings”, este otoño. El primer sencillo del disco, "Under The Gun", su nuevo single se puede escuchar a continuación.

Imagen

Imagen

Archie Cruz: voz y guitarra
Jerry Jade – Guitara
Tommy Bradley – Bajo
Randy McDemian – Batería

The new 2022 lineup of Santa Cruz – which sees Finnish frontman/guitarist and founding membernow joined by the talented Los Angeles-based trio of guitarist Jerry Jade (Bad Gvy), bassist Tommy Bradley (Revelry Gang), and drummer Randy McDemian (Abrahadabra Clothing) – will be filming a music video for the song on-location in Joshua Tree, California, and will make their live debut on Wednesday, April 6th at the Whisky A Go-Go in Los Angeles.

Citar:
”Internationally acclaimed ‘80s-influenced hard rockers Santa Cruz have re-signed with M-Theory Audio, who will be releasing the group's upcoming new album, The Return Of The Kings, this fall. The first single from the record, “Under The Gun”, is available to stream now on all digital music platforms.

The new 2022 lineup of Santa Cruz – which sees Finnish frontman/guitarist and founding member Archie Cruz now joined by the talented Los Angeles-based trio of guitarist Jerry Jade (Bad Gvy), bassist Tommy Bradley (Revelry Gang), and drummer Randy McDemian (Abrahadabra Clothing) – will be filming a music video for the song on-location in Joshua Tree, California, and will make their live debut on Wednesday, April 6th at the Whisky A Go-Go in Los Angeles.

“I am stoked to keep working with the Vegas based label M-Theory Audio as I feel like they did a good job with two of our previous releases,” states Archie Cruz. “I am looking forward to completing this next album cycle and Santa Cruz chapter with them.”

The release of “Under The Gun”, the upcoming new album, and impending live performances are just the latest developments in what has already been a busy 2022 for Santa Cruz. The band's metallic-fueled cover of One Direction's “Drag Me Down” was recently featured prominently in the hit HBO MAX/DC Universe series “Peacemaker”, and the group also now has new merchandise available through Rebellion Republic. The music video for “Under The Gun” will also be revealed in the weeks to come.”
https://www.facebook.com/santacruzband/ ... ?__tn__=-R

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 14 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2