Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 17 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo disco de AMBERIAN DAWN
NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 14, 2014 2:46 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AMBERIAN DAWN nuevo disco "Magic Forest"

Web: http://www.amberiandawn.com/home
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amberiandawn

AMBERIAN DAWN han firmado con Napalm Records que será la discográfica encargada de lanzar su nuevo disco "Magic Forest" en Junio.

Imagen

01. Cherish My Memory
02. Dance Of Life
03. Magic Forest
04. Agonizing Night
05. Warning
06. Son Of Rainbow
07. I'm Still Here
08. Memorial
09. Endless Silence
10. Green-Eyed

Imagen

Capri - Voz
Tuomas Seppälä - Guitarra y teclados
Emil Pohjalainen - Guitarra
Kimmo Korhonen - Guitarra
Joonas Pykälä-aho - Batería

Citar:
RECORD DEAL SIGNED WITH NAPALM RECORDS

We're happy to announce that we've signed a worldwide deal with legendary NAPALM RECORDS.

Release date of our new album MAGIC FOREST is scheduled for June 2014. Our deal covers all territories, including USA and that's really important to us since we haven't got our CD's released there properly yet despite that we have a lot of fans there. We love the fact that Napalm is able to get our music available everywhere.

http://www.amberiandawn.com/record-deal ... lm-records

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de AMBERIAN DAWN
NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 09, 2014 2:20 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AMBERIAN DAWN: fechas de lanzamiento de "Magic Forest"

Las fechas de lanzamiento de "Magic Forest" son:

- Europa 27/06/2014
- EE.UU. / CAN 08/07/2014
- Japón, Asia y América del Sur: fechas por determinar

Antes del verano lanzarán un nuevo video.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... eam_ref=10

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 16, 2014 2:31 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AMBERIAN DAWN: nuevo tema "Magic Forest"

NotaPublicado: Vie May 23, 2014 2:20 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Samples de lo nuevo de AMBERIAN DAWN

NotaPublicado: Mar May 27, 2014 1:09 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AMBERIAN DAWN - Magic Forest (Teaser)

NotaPublicado: Lun Abr 06, 2015 1:46 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AMBERIAN DAWN: nuevo disco y nuevo bajista

Amberian Dawn han comenzado a trabajar en un nuevo álbum de estudio, que se publicará a través de Napalm Records. El co-productor de Amberian Dawn Mikko P. Mustonen está trabajando con la cantante Päivi "Capri" Virkkunen y el compositor de la banda Tuomas Seppälä en los arreglos vocales para las nuevas canciones.

Tuomas comenta del nuevo álbum:

"El nuevo álbum va a ser el de más impulsado vocal de nuestra historia. Este álbum sigue el estilo que "Magic Forest" inició y lo lleva aún más lejos. Vienen temas muy melódicos.

Acabo de darme cuenta de que he escrito más de 60 canciones para Amberian Dawn durante estos años y es realmente sorprendente darse cuenta de que no he perdido "The Flame" (la llama) para hacer esto. Siento que renace con cada álbum de AD. Este álbum va a ser el mejor hasta ahora, no hay duda de ello."

El finlandés Jukka Hoffren, que ya había grabado como músico de sesión todas las partes de bajo de su anterior disco “Magic Forest” pasa ahora a ser miembro oficial de la banda.

Imagen

Citar:
UPCOMING STUDIO ALBUM IN PRE-PRODUCTION, NEW BASS PLAYER
Posted on April 2, 2015

We’re glad to announce that we’ve started working on a new studio album to be released via Napalm Records. Band’s composer Tuomas Seppälä has once again wrote new awesome songs and vocalist Capri is just finishing writing lyrics. Together with AD’s co-producer Mikko P. Mustonen, Capri and Tuomas are right now in studio polishing the vocal arrangements.

Tuomas tells the following about the new album:

“ New album is going to be the most vocal-driven one in AD’s history. This album continues the style which Magic Forest started and takes it even further. Very melodic stuff coming up.

I just realized that I’ve written over 60 songs for Amberian Dawn during these years and it’s really amazing to realize that I haven’t lost “The Flame” to do this. I feel like reborn with each and every AD album. This album is going to be the best so far, no doubt of it!! “

Greetings from studio!! Capri & Tuomas

INTRODUCING NEW BASS PLAYERi

Introducing new bass player Jukka Hoffren, a very experienced and talented Finnish musician (Adamantra, Epicrenel, Ragged Saints). “Now it’s official! Jukka isn’t actually so new with us. He played all the base parts on our previous album “Magic Forest” as a session player. Now everyone will have a chance to meet Jukka on our next gig which is held with EPICA on 22th of April in Nosturi/Helsinki/Finland. Welcome to Amberian Dawn Jukka !!”

http://amberiandawn.com/upcoming-studio ... ss-player/

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 10, 2015 1:43 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AMBERIAN DAWN fecha de lanzamiento de su nuevo disco "Innuendo"

El nuevo álbum de estudio de AMBERIAN DAWN titulado "Innuendo" saldrá a la venta el 23 de octubre a través de Napalm Records.

Citar:
We’re pleased to announce the first details of our next studio album which will be released worldwide on October 23rd via Napalm Records! Album will be titled INNUENDO. Together with AD’s co-producer Mikko P. Mustonen (known for his work with Delain, Ensiferum and Sonata Arctica), vocalist Capri and mastermind Tuomas Seppälä the band are hard at work right now on upcoming album.

http://amberiandawn.com/new-studio-albu ... pean-tour/

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 05, 2015 2:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AMBERIAN DAWN: portada y lista de temas de "Innuendo"

El nuevo álbum de estudio de AMBERIAN DAWN titulado "Innuendo" saldrá a la venta el 23 de octubre a través de Napalm Records. La portada es obra de Jan "Örkki" Yrlund.

Imagen

1. Fame & Gloria
2. Ladyhawk
3. Innuendo
4. The Court Of Mirror Hall
5. Angelique
6. Rise Of The Evil
7. Chamber Of Dreadful Dreams
8. Knock Knock Who’s There
9. Symphony Nr 1, Part 1 – The Witchcraft
10. Your Time – My Time
11. Fame & Gloria (Instrumental Version) (Bonus Track)
12. Sunrise (Re-Recording) (Bonus Track)

https://www.facebook.com/amberiandawn/p ... =1&theater

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 12, 2015 2:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AMBERIAN DAWN: nuevo tema "The Court Of Mirror Hall"

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 09, 2017 3:30 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AMBERIAN DAWN: detalles de su nuevo disco "Darkness of Eternity"

Amberian Dawn lanzará su octavo álbum, titulado "Darkness Of Eternity", el 10 de noviembre a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

01. I’m The One
02. Sky Is Falling
03. Dragonflies
04. Maybe
05. Golden Coins
06. Luna My Darling
07. Abyss
08. Ghostwoman
09. Breathe Again
10. Symphony Nr. 1, part 2 – Darkness Of Eternity
11. Anyone (Bonus Track)

"Darkness of Eternity" estará disponible en Digipak (+ 1 Bonus Track) y formato digital.

Imagen

Tuomas Seppälä - Guitarra y teclados
Capri - Voz
Emil Pohjalainen - Guitarra
Joonas Pykälä-aho - Batería
Jukka Hoffren - Bajo

Citar:
We’re glad to announce that our newest album “DARKNESS OF ETERNITY”will be available on November 10th 2017 via Napalm Records. Here’s the tracklisting

AMBERIAN DAWN mastermind Tuomas Seppälä already unveils:
“Darkness of Eternity” is one of the most emotional AD-album so far. It’s got some really bombastic songs in mood of dark & symphonic melodic metal and in contrast to that also some really poppy songs too. For me it’s really hard to stick in one genre only and I constantly want to compose different kinds of songs!”

The “Magic Forest” story continues and Tuomas explains:
“The song ”Symphony Nr.1. Part 1 – The Witchcraft” told the story on the last record “Innuendo” before the time of “Magic Forest”. The little girl is a healer and village elders buried her alive in a coffin. The track ”Symphony Nr.1. Part 2 – Darkness of Eternity” on our upcoming record “Darkness of Eternity” tells the story of the girl lying in the coffin trying to get out. Darkness is asking her to dance the waltz of eternity. The story will continue in Part 3 and we will tell you how she became the Magic Forest’s evil witch!”

Tuomas Seppälä on the recording process:
“We did a lot of production at legendary Finnvox Studios, in Helsinki – Finland: drum recordings, mixing by Mikko Karmila and mastering by Mika Jussila. We also used a live string section on orchestral parts and that added nice colour on the sound. It’s easy for me to say that this album is without any doubt the best sounding AD album ever !! It’s a kind of monument for me and it introduces the many sides of me as composer. I still feel very lucky that I’ve got Capri on this band because she’s probably the only singer capable singing all of those different styles with superior sound & feeling.

In fall 2016 & spring 2017 I had the honour to visit ABBA’s Benny Andersson studio in Stockholm – Sweden and was allowed to play his personal vintage keyboards & grand piano to be able to catch some of that ABBA-vibe on a couple of ”pop-metal”- songs. I know there’s really a huge contrast to those symphonic songs, but I just needed to go even further with this style I started with ”Court of Mirror Hall” and ”Knock Knock Who’s There” on our previous album. So, if you liked those, you’ll going to love ”Maybe” and especially ”Sky Is Falling”!”
https://www.facebook.com/amberiandawn/p ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 17 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2  Siguiente