Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 74 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: THE POODLES: Nuevo disco y compañía
NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 26, 2010 3:42 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE POODLES: Nuevo disco y compañía

Una de las mejores bandas de Hard Rock/Metal del momento vuelve a la carga, con nuevo disco y nuevo sello discográfico.

Web: http://www.poodles.se/
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/thepoodles

"THE POODLES estan orgullosos de anunciar su nueva asociación para todo el mundo con Frontiers Records, que se iniciará con el lanzamiento del directo Live-DVD, "In the Flesh" y el correspondiente álbum en vivo, "No Quarter" antes de finales de 2010, seguido por el cuarto álbum de estudio a principios de 2011." 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif

Imagen

Up the retro meal hardrock.gif hardrock.gif hardrock.gif hardrock.gif

"La banda promete que el próximo álbum de estudio será algo extraordinario, una versión moderna de clásico rock n 'roll épico. Los fans de la banda lo reconoceran mientras que el viaje les llevará a aguas desconocidas. Los no creyentes tendrán la oportunidad de reevaluar sus creencias y llevar la música de The Poodles a sus corazones. El productor de "Clash of the Elements", Mats Valentin, vuelve a ser el capitán de la nueva aventura y llevará a la banda por el camino que empezaron juntos en 2009."

Citar:
OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!
The Poodles are proud to announce their new worldwide partnership with Frontiers Records, which will kick off with the world wide release of the group’s long awaited live-DVD, “In the Flesh” and the accompanying live-album “No Quarter” before the end of 2010, followed by The Poodles’ fourth studio album in early 2011.

The band promises that the forthcoming studio album will be something extraordinary; a modern take on a classic rock n’ roll epic. Fans of the band will recognize themselves while the journey will take them to unchartered waters. Non-believers will get an opportunity to reappraise their beliefs and take the music of The Poodles to their hearts. The producer of “Clash of the Elements”, Mats Valentin, is once again the Captain of the new adventure and will take the band further along the road they started on together in 2009.

Since the release of The Poodles’ third studio effort, “Clash of the Elements”, the band has received and discussed several offers from potential collaborators in anticipation of future releases. After long and careful consideration, the band chose to go with Frontiers Records, a powerful independent label with a strong passion for rock music and an equally strong desire to work with The Poodles and to develop the band’s presence in all territories.

Henrik, Kicken, Jakob and Pontus are excited and eager to see the new business venture unfold and they have high expectations on what the partnership will bring in the near future. Jake Samuel, the lead singer of The Poodles says that “The most important thing in any collaboration is a shared vision of what one wants to accomplish. In our case, that vision must come from a deep love for rock n’ roll, mutual respect and willingness to do whatever it takes to reach your goals. I think we have found those qualities in Frontiers Records”.

Stay up-dated on what’s happening with The Poodles and coming releases on http://www.poodles.se or http://www.facebook.com/thepoodles

Asunto: Re: THE POODLES: Nuevo disco y compañía
NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 27, 2010 3:41 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Buena noticia 2alegria.gif

Era imprescindible para amenizarla el enormísimo vídeo de Like No Tomorrow dedorisa.gif

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 27, 2010 3:44 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

No se nota nada que me gusta esta banda :D

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 27, 2010 3:55 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Ná de ná.

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 28, 2010 1:40 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Son buenísimos. El último disco es mi preferido y es uno de los que más me he escuchado últimamente. Me encanta. Son todos los temas hit singles....

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 28, 2010 7:17 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Banda imprescindible para los hard-rockeros ok1 25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Dom Ago 29, 2010 4:48 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Citar:
Banda imprescindible para los hard-rockeros

Yo no me considero especialmente fan del Hard Rock (tampoco detractor, me gusta de vez en cuando simplemente) y este grupo me encanta, además de que son majísimos. La última vez que vinieron a Madrid a tocar fueron después a los Bajos de Argüelles (al Tuareg, más concretamente para el que conozca la zona) y gente que estuvo allí con ellos me dijo que eran una gente de puta madre

NotaPublicado: Dom Ago 29, 2010 6:43 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Joder que buenos son, como se me han pasado estos???? no me lo explico, grandisima banda.

Un saludo.

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE POODLES: detalles del CD "No Quarter" y del DVD "In The Flesh"

El 5 de noviembre de 2010 se lanzarán el live-CD "No Quarter" y el Live-DVD "In The Flesh". También habrá una edición limitada de lujo, "No Quarter - Edición Especial", que incluirá el CD y el DVD en una edición de lujo digi-pak.

Citar:
The Poodles and Frontiers Records are pleased to announce the release of THE POODLES live package on November 5th 2010. The package will include the live-CD "No Quarter" and the live-DVD "In The Flesh". There will also be a limited release of a luxury packaging, "No Quarter - Special Edition", including the live-CD and the live-DVD in a luxury digi-pak edition.
http://www.poodles.se/

"No Quarter" lista de temas CD:

Imagen

01. Too Much Of Everything
02. Caroline
03. Seven Seas
04. Metal Will Stand Tall
05. Like No Tomorrow
06. One Out Of Ten
07. Lullaby For Jimmy
08. Drum Solo
09. Echoes From The Past
10. Thunderball
11. I Rule The Night
12. Night Of Passion
13. Flesh & Blood
14. Line Of Fire

"In The Flesh" contenido DVD:

Imagen

* Movie: Introduction
* Stockholm, Party & Fun
* About The Poodles
* Metal Standing Tall
* The Director & Crew
* Being On Top
* Jakob
* Henrik
* Pontus
* Kicken
* The First Five Rows
* Tribute To The Fans
* End Credits

Concierto:

* Too Much Of Everything
* Caroline
* Seven Seas
* Metal Will Stand Tall
* Like No Tomorrow
* One Out Of Ten
* Echoes From The Past
* Thunderball
* I Rule The Night
* Night Of Passion
* Flesh & Blood
* Line Of Fire

Extras:

* Like No Tomorrow (Video)
* I Rule The Night (Video)
* In The Flesh (Video)
* Warrior (The Movie Trailer)
* Majestic Film And Metal Warriors

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 20, 2010 6:45 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE POODLES título de su nuevo disco Performocracy y lista de temas

La semana pasada se dieron los últimos toques y todo el trabajo en el nuevo álbum de The Poodles se completó. El próximo disco (cuarto de estudio) llevará por título "PERFORMOCRACY" y tiene previsto su lanzamiento en todo el mundo el 15 de abril 2011 a través de Frontiers Records.

The Poodles han vuelto a trabajar junto con el productor Mats Valentin (Clash Of The Elements) y el nuevo fue mezclado por Tobias Lindell (Europe, Mustasch).

El lanzamiento del primer sencillo está previsto para finales de enero de 2011.

Imagen

Performocracy lista de temas:

1. I Want It All
2. Until Our Kingdom Falls
3. Father To A Son
4. I Believe In You
5. Cuts Like A Knife
6. As Time Is Passing By
7. Love Is All
8. Your Time Is Now
9. Action!
10. Bring Back The Night
11. Vampire's Call
12. Into The Quiet Night

Citar:
Late last week the final touches were made and all the work on the new album from The Poodles was completed. The upcoming album which will be entitled "PERFORMOCRACY" is set for world wide release April 15th, 2011 through Frontiers Records.

The Poodles have once again been working together with producer Mats Valentin (Clash Of The Elements) and the new album is mixed by Tobias Lindell (Europe, Mustasch)

Twelve amazing new tracks will be included on the album and the tracklisting will be as follows.

1. I Want It All
2. Until Our Kingdom Falls
3. Father To A Son
4. I Believe In You
5. Cuts Like A Knife
6. As Time Is Passing By
7. Love Is All
8. Your Time Is Now
9. Action!
10. Bring Back The Night
11. Vampire's Call
12. Into The Quiet Night

The first single off the new album is planned for release in late January 2011.

Rock On!

http://www.poodles.se/

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 74 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Siguiente