Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 119 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Nuevo Disco de Gotthard
NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 14, 2010 5:23 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Alucina colega. Y que yo no los aguanto xDDD. Son mas raros que un perro verde :S:S:S XD

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 14, 2010 9:10 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

A mi tampoco me gustan. Los vi en el Kobeta el año pasado y que quieres que te diga, a mi, ni fu ni fa, aprobeché pa irme a comer :mrgreen:

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 14, 2010 9:16 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

A mi me parece que hacen una musiquilla muy facil y agradable de escuchar, es un buen grupo ok1

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 14, 2010 9:24 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Como hilo musical no están mal :mrgreen:

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 14, 2010 9:26 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

A eso me refería trophy.gif ok1

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 14, 2010 9:30 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

eddie escribió:
A mi me parece que hacen una musiquilla muy facil y agradable de escuchar, es un buen grupo ok1

Eso es.

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 21, 2010 10:35 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

GRUPAZO¡

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 06, 2010 2:30 pm 
Bardo Bastardo
Bardo Bastardo

STEVE LEE muere en accidente de tráfico

Imagen

Según informa el diario Blick, Steve Lee, vocalista del grupo de Hard Rock suizo GOTTHARD, ha fallecido en un accidente de moto en California. El cantante tenía 47 años.

Según la KVVU-TV, Lee murió ayer (martes 5 de octubre) tras ser golpeado por un semirremolque poco después de las 5 de la tarde, según manifestó el portavoz de la Highway Patrol, Joe Fakckrell.

Fackrell dijo que un grupo de moteros se habían detenido en el lado norte de la Interestatal 15, unas 50 millas al norte de la Autopista de Las Vegas.

Lee murió en el lugar del accidente, dijo Fackrell.

Se están investigando las causas del accidente.

Citar:
According to the Swiss daily newspaper Blick, vocalist Steve Lee of Swiss hard rock veterans GOTTHARD was killed in a motorcycle accident in Nevada. He was 47 years old.

Lee died yesterday (Tuesday, October 5) after being clipped a semitrailer shortly after 5:00 p.m., Nevada Highway Patrol spokesman Joe Fackrell said, according to KVVU-TV.

Fackrell said a group of motorcyclists had stopped on the side of northbound Interstate 15, about 50 miles north of the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Lee died at the scene, Fackrell said.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

Bassist Chris von Rohr of fellow Swiss hard rock veterans KROKUS told Blick, "I am speechless; I don't know even know what to say. I express my deepest condolences to his parents."

An official statement on the matter from the band's management and record company is expected later today.

It was only two months ago that Lee was involved in "a horrible car crash" in Italy while he was "on [his] way home from a little vacation." He said of the August 7 incident, "A car crashed into us on the motorway near Firenze, and it involved six other cars. As cars were slowing down, the person in the car behind us didn't notice that, and crashed into our car. Despite the accident, I want you all to know that I am OK. I guess I must have a 'rock-loving' guardian angel."

GOTTHARD's latest album, "Need To Believe", was certified platinum in the band's home country for sales in excess of 30,000 copies.

The group was presented with the platinum-award plaques on January 9, 2010 at the "Swiss Awards 2009", which also included the TV premiere of GOTTHARD's radio single, "Don't Let Me Down".

GOTTHARD's "Unconditional Faith" video can be viewed below. The clip was shot in Zagreb, Croatia in the summer of 2009 and it features performance footage filmed inside the boxing ring that was used in a movie in which boxing champion Henry Maske plays the title role of Max Schmeling.

"Need To Believe" was released on September 4, 2009 via Nuclear Blast Records.

GOTTHARD has opened for such renowned artists as AC/DC, DEEP PURPLE, BRYAN ADAMS and BON JOVI throughout Europe. The band has also had the honor of performing at the world-famous Montreux Jazz Festival, is two-time winner of its native country's Prix Walo Award, recipient of Monaco's International Music Award, and has had its music featured on the soundtrack to the European television series "Frankie".

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 06, 2010 2:33 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

D.E.P.

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 06, 2010 3:01 pm 
Cativo tocahuevos
Cativo tocahuevos

Mierda coscorrones.gif coscorrones.gif coscorrones.gif coscorrones.gif

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 119 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Siguiente