Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 84 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Dos son los RHAPSODY
NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 06, 2010 8:48 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Nuevo disco de RHAPSODY OF FIRE en Primavera del 2011

La quinta y última parte de la "Dark Secret Saga" tendrá por título From Chaos To Eternity y será lanzada en la primavera del próximo año (2011). Será lanzada en una edición nomal, con un libreto de 24 páginas, y una edición limitada, con libreto de 48 páginas y 2 bonus track.

Imagen

Rhapsody Of Fire's Official Myspace escribió:
New album to be released in spring 2011!

"From Chaos To Eternity" is the title of the new RHAPSODY OF FIRE’s full length album, that will be released in Spring 2011 through Nuclear Blast at a worldwide level. The 10th studio album of the Italian power metal act will be a new musical masterpiece. Described by the band as the natural evolution of the monumental chartbreaker of 2010 "The Frozen Tears Of Angels", the new album will represent an important goal in the history of RHAPSODY OF FIRE, as it will be the last one based in the fantasy saga started in 1997 with the debut album "Legendary Tales".

As usual Luca Turilli and Alex Staropoli will be the producers of the new work. But for the first time, part of such a production (vocals and guitar recordings) was and will be mostly based in Trieste, the Italian hometown of the two founders. The recordings of bass and drums already took place in Wolfsburg at "The Gate Studio" under the wise supervision of their longtime friend Sascha Paeth (AVANTASIA, ANGRA and more).

Luca says: "We are really proud to reveal to the whole world that the production of our new full length album is at a very good point already. Lyrically it has a particular meaning for all of us, as with the 5th and final chapter of the "Dark Secret saga" our band will close its fantasy cycle started 13 years ago. The dark secret will finally reveal itself and for the last time Sir Christopher Lee will give his unique and fundamental contribution to our work. Musically expect something really special out of the ten album titles. A song like "Ghosts Of Forgotten Worlds" with its rageous and hypnotic guitar riff, will make you breath the dusty atmospheres of the southern ghostlands. "Aeons Of Raging Darkness" is pure melodic chaos translated into music, "Tornado" the greatest technical challenge for each single bandmember and "Tempesta Di Fuoco", the first speed track completely sung in Italian language. For my song "Fantasia Gotica" I wrote and finalized the cinematic orchestral arrangements inspired by the visionary genius of Tim Burton, while "The Splendour Of Angels’s Glory (A Final Revelation)" is Alex's choral and majestic track for the perfect finale of the dark secret saga. Our bass player Patrice Guers and our drummer Alex Holzwarth did their best job so far in a RHAPSODY OF FIRE album. One more word is needed to underline the excellent performance of our singer: in this new release, Fabio Lione will present himself definitely as one of the best and most versatile singers, being able to pass with unique ability and talent from the most aggressive vocals, to clean angelic voices and powerful operatic parts. Once more you are going to be really surprised."

Alex Staropoli adds: "As always the cinematic elements that defined our style will enrich each track, but the guitar work will be again very important too. What is sure is, that for such an album Luca and I composed our best solos ever!"

"From Chaos To Eternity" will be released in spring 2011, in a jewelcase standard edition of 24 pages, and in an exclusive limited edition of 48 pages, full of great and unique surprises – as well as two bonus tracks, for a total of 65 minutes of RHAPSODY OF FIRE's legendary music.

Stay tuned for further news!

Asunto: Re: El regreso de RHAPSODY OF FIRE
NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 09, 2010 12:03 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Ké alucine!!!
Nuevo CD a la vista.. con lo que me molan los Rhapsody of Fire.
Pero aún queda muchooo paaa la primaveraaa, uf uf uf... je jajajajaja

Gracias por la noticia!! 2alegria.gif 25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 16, 2011 9:05 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Portada, Fecha y Tracklist de lo nuevo de Rhapsody Of Fire

Imagen

Tracklist

* AD INFINITUM (1:30)
* FROM CHAOS TO ETERNITY (5:45)
* TEMPESTA DI FUOCO (4:48)
* GHOSTS OF FORGOTTEN WORLDS (5:35)
* ANIMA PERDUTA (4:46)
* AEONS OF RAGING DARKNESS (5:46)
* I BELONG TO THE STARS (4:55)
* TORNADO (4:57)
* HEROES OF THE WATERFALLS’ KINGDOM (19:32)
I. Lo Spirito Della Foresta
II. Realm Of Sacred Waterfalls
III. Thanor’s Awakening
IV. Northern Skies Enflamed
V. The Splendour Of Angels’ Glory (A Final Revelation)

Citar:
RHAPSODY OF FIRE are proud to announce to the world that the mix of “FROM CHAOS TO ETERNITY” is now at the end and that the new album will be released by Nuclear Blast on June 17, 2011.

“It is the end of an era. This historical release will end the Rhapsody’s sagas once for all after 15 years of fantasy oriented lyrics and for the last time we’ll hear Sir Christopher Lee narrating in one of our albums the last dramatic events of a legendary tale started in 1997 and told through 2 different sagas and 10 full length albums. We are surely very sad but we also know that for this same reason the upcoming release will remain in the history of the band for its artistic importance and unique epic!” RHAPSODY OF FIRE

It is also arrived the moment to present the new album cover, realized once again by Felipe Machado Franco, and the new tracklist. Enjoy and wait for further exclusive news on April 15th 2011!

NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 17, 2011 12:43 am 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Hiro88 escribió:
Imagen

Como molan las portás de este grupo oooh.gif oooh.gif
A ver si el disco es mejor que el último EP, que era un poco soporífero :roll:

NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 17, 2011 1:12 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Supongo que seguirá la línea del The Frozen Tear Of Angels, y siendo el final de la saga... a ver que sale de ahí 2alegria.gif

NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 17, 2011 5:17 pm 
Centinela de Asgard
Centinela de Asgard

El EP es aburrido pero el último disco largo está muy bien. Esperemos que el nuevo siga por el buen camino.

NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 18, 2011 1:05 am 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

Más allá de los resultados, algunos mejores que otros, los Rhapsody dejan demostrado que una banda profesional no necesita 4 años para grabar un disco.

NotaPublicado: Dom Mar 20, 2011 11:32 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Han estado un huevo de años sin hacer nada y ahora 3 discos en un año, han debido tener mucho tiempo para componer XD

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de RHAPSODY OF FIRE en Primavera del 2011
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 15, 2011 6:21 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

RHAPSODY OF FIRE ficha nuevo Guitarrista y tema en descarga gratuita

Tom Hess, el virtuoso de la guitarra conocido en todo el mundo por su habilidad con la guitarra y por ser el creador de los cursos online de guitarra, es ahora oficialmente nuevo miembro de Rhapsody Of Fire!

Grabó las partes rítmicas del próximo álbum y también dos solos de guitarra...

Podéis descargar el nuevo tema “AEONS OF RAGING DARKNESS” en esta dirección: http://www.rhapsodyoffire.com/downloads/AeonsFree.zip

Imagen

Citar:
TOM HESS JOINING RHAPSODY OF FIRE / “AEONS OF RAGING DARKNESS” AS FREE DOWNLOAD

Friday, 15 April 2011 13:13

Tom Hess, the guitar virtuoso well known worldwide for his unique guitar skills and for being the creator of the famous online guitar courses, is now officially a new member of Rhapsody Of Fire!

He recorded most of the rhythmic parts of the new upcoming album “From Chaos To Eternity” and also two guitar solos! Alex says: “I saw Tom Hess playing on stage several times and always got impressed by his great stage presence and his way of playing. When I have heard the rhythmic and the solo guitars he recorded for Rhapsody Of Fire I was blown away, I could feel that strong presence in between every single note”. Luca adds: “I know Tom since many years. He is a great person, a good friend of mine and I am not surprised of the success he’s having teaching his guitar techniques all around the world. I am really proud to have built a strong partnership with him and I will always thank him for the support he gave me when I decided to create my Neoclassical Revelation Guitar Course. Therefore I am really honored to present Tom to all the fans of Rhapsody Of Fire as I am sure he will be the one who, through his artistic talent and unique skills, will make the difference in this band for the years to come!”

http://rhapsodyoffire.com/news/66-tom-h ... nload.html

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de RHAPSODY OF FIRE en Primavera del 2011
NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 15, 2011 9:26 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Para aquellos que como a mi les da pereza bajarse una sola canción :mrgreen:

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 84 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Siguiente