Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Y&T nuevo álbum en vivo de "Live At The Mystic"
NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 19, 2012 1:34 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Y&T nuevo álbum en vivo de "Live At The Mystic"

Frontiers Records ha fijado el 23 de noviembre como fecha de lanzamiento en Europa para el nuevo álbum en vivo de Y & T, "Live At The Mystic".

Tras el prematuro fallecimiento del bajista original Phil Kennemore por cáncer de pulmón a principios de 2011, la banda continúa con el legado de Y&T y con Brad Lang en el bajo y voz. "Live At The Mystic" fue grabado en el legendario teatro Mystic en Petaluma, California, uno de los sitios más populares en que Y&T tocan todos los años.

Imagen

"Live At The Mystic" lista de temas:

CD1:

01. Prelude
02. On With The Show
03. Black Tiger
04. Dirty Girl
05. Mean Streak
06. Girl Crazy
07. Shine On
08. Blind Patriot
09. Winds Of Change
10. Straight Thru The Heart
11. Gonna Go Blind
12. Surrender
13. I'm Coming Home

CD2:

01. Hungry For Rock
02. Don't Wanna Lose
03. Don't Bring Me Down
04. Hurricane
05. I Believe In You
06. Eyes Of A Stranger
07. Rescue Me
08. Squeeze
09. Forever

Imagen

Y&T
Dave Meniketti (guitar/lead vocals)
John Nymann (guitar/vocals)
Mike Vanderhule (drums/vocals)
Brad Lang (bass/vocals)

Citar:
Y&T to melt your face again with "Live at The Mystic" - released in Europe in November on Frontiers !

Frontiers Records is pleased to announce the international release of Y&T's latest live album “Live at the Mystic” on November 23rd in Europe.

Following original bassist Phil Kennemore's untimely passing from lung cancer in early 2011, the band carries on the legacy that is Y&T. With Brad Lang on bass and vocals, Y&T prove their continued strength with “Live at the Mystic”, a new double live CD recorded at the legendary Mystic Theatre in Petaluma, California, one of the most popular venues that Y&T play every year.

Singer and lead guitarist Dave Meniketti recalls “Like all Mystic Theater shows, this particular weekend was special. Having just returned from a near 2-month tour of Europe and the UK, we were very tight and energized to be playing for our home crowd again”.

This 2-CD set includes 22 songs recorded over 2 nights in November of 2011, including many songs never before released on any other live Y&T CD. "The amazing heat to the tracks showcases the power of the band as it currently sounds, playing songs from “Facemelter” as well as all the hits and fan favourites. “Songs like Dirty Girl, with its extended solo section of John Nymann and myself tearing into a nearly 3-minute back and forth solo, was especially a great performance” says Meniketti. “Also many of the classic tunes like Black Tiger, Don't Wanna Lose, and Mean Streak were very well played and show some of the best live performances of these songs we've ever recorded. But I also feel strongly about our more mastered performances from our latest Facemelter CD. The energy and much more refined versions of these songs, now that we've really had some time to hone in the vibe of these tunes, make it that much more special of a live recording.”

This album screams out to be a classic Y&T CD to have in your collection. Prepare to have your face melted!

“Live at the Mystic” tracklisting includes:
CD1: Prelude; On With the Show; Black Tiger; Dirty Girl; Mean Streak; Girl Crazy; Shine On; Blind Patriot; Winds of Change; Straight Thru the Heart; Gonna Go Blind; Surrender; I'm Coming Home
CD2: Hungry for Rock; Don't Wanna Lose; Don't Bring Me Down; Hurricane; I Believe in You; Eyes of a Stranger; Rescue Me; Squeeze; Forever.

Enjoy a special EPK presentation on Youtube: [Youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Joqyd1xYhbk[/Youtube] And listen now to “Black Tiger” on the Frontiers Records webradio http://www.frontiers.it/webradio

Weblinks: http://www.yandtrocks.com / http://www.frontiers.it

http://www.frontiers.it/news/10592/

Asunto: Re: Y&T nuevo álbum en vivo de "Live At The Mystic"
NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 19, 2012 1:42 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Me encantan, gracias por la info

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 2 mensajes ]