Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 31 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Noticias de ORPHANED LAND
NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 15, 2012 11:59 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Qué grandes son esta gente

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 26, 2012 11:46 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Iniciativa para proponer a ORPHANED LAND al premio Nobel de la Paz

La iniciativa iniciada por un fan ORPHANED LAND se esta promoviendo desde el Facebook oficial de la banda http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orphaned-Land/8776213035

El vocalista Kobi Farhi dejó este mensaje en el Facebook oficial: "Este es mi petición personal a todos mis amigos de Oriente Medio, Turquía, y en general de todos mis amigos musulmanes aquí en mi página: Sabemos desde hace mucho tiempo, ahora que estamos por encima de la política, sabemos que si estuviera en nuestras manos, la paz habría prevalecido de inmediato. Copiar este enlace y firmar si nos encontráis dignos, por favor también difundir el mensaje y compartirlo en vuestras páginas páginas... Salam / Shalom / paz "

Imagen

Citar:
Petition Background (Preamble):
Sometimes peaceful change happens in the most unlikely ways, fostered by the most unlikely people. In the past few years, while Israel’s relationship with the Arab and Muslim world has drastically deteriorated, Orphaned Land, Israel’s biggest heavy metal band, has been uniting thousands of Jews and Muslims across the Middle East.

These fans come from Turkey, Syria, Iran, Palestine, Lebanon, Morocco, Dubai, Yemen and Israel.

Orphaned Land has been able to achieve this through their music (which fuses traditional Middle Eastern sounds and instruments with Western Heavy metal), vision of coexistence, collaborations with Arab and Muslim artists, and a vigorous and active community of fans.

While not overtly political, Orphaned Land are nevertheless proud of creating a reality of coexistence that has escaped politicians and peacemakers alike. They often speak of the power of music to turn purported enemies into friends; frequently pay homage and encourage collaborations with Arab and Muslim artists; and have made their latest album free to download for anyone in a number of Middle Eastern and North African countries.

Their endeavors to transform the region’s conflicts have not gone unnoticed.

• Reciprocating the band’s courageous efforts to cross religious and national boundaries, Divan, an Iranian rock magazine, featured Orphaned Land on their cover in an eight-page spread.
• In 2010, the band was awarded a peace prize by Istanbul Commerce University for their contribution to the friendship between Muslims and Jews in the Middle East.
• In February 2012, in a five-city tour of Turkey (in which proceeds from the Istanbul concert went to the victims of the Van earthquake), Orphaned Land was given The Friendship and Peace Award from Dr. Huseyin Tugcu, official advisor to Prime Minster Erdogan.
• In September 2012, Orphaned Land was bestowed another Peace and Friendship award by Bulent Tanik, Mayor of Cankaya (the main district of the capital Ankara).

Again, it should be emphasized that this all happening during a period in which relations between Israel and the Muslim world are at an all-time low. Orphaned Land has produced a social force that pushes against the direction of conflict, while at the same time creating space for the type of peaceful relations that are still possible within the region.

To nominate them for 2013 Nobel Peace Prize is therefore to make a bold statement: violent conflict is not the destiny of the region.

Please sign this petition if you agree that Norwegian Nobel Committee needs to seriously consider Orphaned Land as a nominee to the 2013 Nobel Peace prize.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/nom ... prize.html

NotaPublicado: Dom Dic 30, 2012 9:15 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ORPHANED LAND grabando nuevo disco

Los israelíes Orphaned Land han iniciado el proceso de grabación de su nuevo disco en un estudio en Estambul, Turquía. La banda ya había dicho que las sesiones de grabación del nuevo CD se llevarían a cabo en Suecia, Turquía e Israel.

En este disco la banda presentara al guitarrista Chen Balbus, tras la salida de Matty Svatizky en junio pasado debido a temas "personales" y "profesionales".

Imagen

Código:
Israeli progressive folk metal masters ORPHANED LAND have commenced the recording process for the follow-up to 2010's "The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR" at a studio in Istanbul, Turkey. The band previously stated that the recording sessions for the new CD would take place in Sweden, Turkey and Israel.

ORPHANED LAND's forthcoming effort will be the band's first to feature guitarist Chen Balbus following the departure of Matty Svatizky this past June due to "personal" and "professional" issues.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... adlines%29

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 23, 2013 2:38 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ORPHANED LAND finalizando su nuevo disco "All Is One"

Orphaned Land está poniendo los toques finales a su sexto CD de larga duración "All Is One", que será lanzado el 25 de junio (un día antes internacionalmente).

Comenta su cantante Kobi Farhi:. "Voy a decir simple y llanamente que - "All Is One" es el mejor disco de Orphaned Land hasta el momento, me parece que llevamos todos los aspectos a un nuevo nivel - el modo en que escribimos, arreglamos, tocamos y produjimos.

"Grabamos el álbum en tres países (Turquía, Suecia e Israel) y resultó muy fuerte, no podemos dejar de escucharlo.

"El álbum es muy rico en sonido, con más de 40 participantes (coros, violines, y muchos instrumentos tradicionales, también).

Citar:
Israeli progressive folk metal masters ORPHANED LAND are putting the finishing touches on the follow-up to 2010's "The Never Ending Way Of ORwarriOR". The band's sixth full-length CD, "All Is One", will be released on June 25 (one day earlier internationally).

Commented ORPHANED LAND singer Kobi Farhi: "I'll say it plain and simple — 'All Is One' is ORPHANED LAND's best album so far. I feel that we took all aspects to a new level — the way we write, arrange, play and produce.

"We recorded the album in three countries (Turkey, Sweden and Israel) and it turned out so strong, we can't stop listening to it.

"The album is very rich in sound, with more than 40 people participating (choirs, violins, and many traditional instruments, too).

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... adlines%29

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 24, 2013 1:54 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ORPHANED LAND: portada y lista de temas de su nuevo disco "All Is One"

"All Is One" será lanzado el 25 de junio (un día antes internacionalmente).

El diseño de la portada es obra del artista francés Metastazis (PARADISE LOST, AS I LAY DYING, SONNE ADAM, WATAIN) e incorpora los tres mayores símbolos religiosos.

Imagen

01. All Is One
02. The Simple Man
03. Brother
04. Let The Truce Be Known
05. Through Fire And Water
06. Fail
07. Freedom
08. Shama'im
09. Ya Benaye
10. Our Own Messiah
11. Children

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Orphaned-Land/8776213035

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mar May 14, 2013 12:42 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ORPHANED LAND: nuevo tema "Our Own Messiah"

NotaPublicado: Mar May 21, 2013 2:03 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ORPHANED LAND: nuevo tema "Let The Truce Be Known"

NotaPublicado: Mié May 22, 2013 1:07 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ORPHANED LAND: nuevo tema "Let The Truce Be Known"

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 11, 2013 1:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ORPHANED LAND - All Is One (Making Of / Documentary teaser)

NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 08, 2014 3:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Yossi Sassi (guitarra) deja ORPHANED LAND

Yossi Sassi (guitarra) y uno de los principales compositores de la banda anuncia su salida, y como siempre en estos casos la ruptura es amistosa y están abiertos a colaborar unos con otros... y el motivo es el de buscar nuevas metas personales y su nuevo disco en solitario...

Por otro lado la banda informa en una nota de su vocalista "Kobi Farhi" que seguirán adelante y que no es el fin ya que en la composición de los temas siempre han participado todos los componentes...

Aunque lo gracioso es que en las notas uno y otro se reivindican como los creadores del sonido de la banda el "Oriental Rock".

Imagen

Citar:
I never thought that someday I'll write these words.. yet if there's something stronger than our past - it is our future, and our dreams, as we evolve and understand what is right for us in the path ahead.
You know I always strive to be creative, innovative, compose the next authentic thing, and devoted my life to fuse and mix together the East and West, Acoustic with Electric, Rock with Folk traditional music, all with authenticity and full heart.

Books could be written from the what I've done for and gone through since founding "Orphaned Land" (initially named "Resurrection" in 1991), from every fan mail in the early 90's, through signing the 1st deal with 'Holy Records', endorsements, budgeting, website development, pledging ...the list goes on and on.. above all, I'm proud most of my vast compositions, arrangements, production and musical boundaries explored.

"Orphaned Land" has been a dream turned into reality with tremendous hard work and accomplishments. It is my life's work, spanning over more than 22 years as a Founding member, composer, producer and many other roles. But mainly being 'the heart' I always believed O.L should reflect through.
I feel that now, from all the right reasons that I can and cannot change, the time has come for new dreams.

The first dream is on it's way already,- The new album I'm working on these days will be called 'Desert Butterflies', a conceptual piece, rich and diverse, continued to my debut solo release 'Melting Clocks', and the 'Oriental Rock' genre I've been pioneering & redefining. It includes musical collaborations with Ron 'bumblefoot' Thal (Guns'n'Roses), Marty Friedman, Mariangela Demurtas (Tristania) and more. it'll be worth the wait

I'm never leaving you.
I'm not closing the door, not on O.L members, and certainly not on YOU, my beloved & loyal fans, friends and followers.

The best is yet to come... I guarantee it to you, personally

Always with you, always yours,
Yossi

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 781&type=1

Citar:
It is a sad day for us, I remember the day me and Uri were looking for a guitarist and put an ad on one of the record shops in Israel, no one called for some time, until we got only one response, and that was Yossi's. Since our youth we were veins of the same body and soul, and built something which was but a realm of light. However, we respect the fact that taking different paths is a part of life. These situations had happened to even bigger and greater than Orphaned Land and the important thing here is that we are still and forever brothers, and the door remains open for both sides. Writing or sharing the stage is something we could easily keep on doing in the near future. Until then, we offer Yossi a warm hug, and wish him the very best! As for Orphaned Land, we keep on going with full force unto our next goals. We never had a main composer or a mastermind in the band, Orphaned Land was always an adventure in which all members are partners in the writing process and in the shaping of the band's concept, therefore Orphaned Land will always be an idea, a concept, a whole which is larger than the sum of its parts. We are planning and will soon announce many shows for 2014 as well as write new material for our next albums.
With endless love, Let there be light. Kobi Farhi on behalf of Orphaned Land

I never thought that someday I'll write these words.. yet if there's something stronger than our past - it is our future, and our dreams, as we evolve and understand what is right for us in the path ahead. You know I always strive to be creative, innovative, compose the next authentic thing, and devoted my life to fuse and mix together the East and West, Acoustic with Electric, Rock with Folk traditional music, all with authenticity and full heart.
Books could be written from the what I've done for and gone through since founding "Orphaned Land" (initially named "Resurrection" in 1991), from every fan mail in the early 90's, through signing the 1st deal with 'Holy Records', endorsements, budgeting, website development, pledging ...the list goes on and on.. above all, I'm proud most of my vast compositions, arrangements, production and musical boundaries explored.
"Orphaned Land" has been a dream turned into reality with tremendous hard work and accomplishments. It is my life's work, spanning over more than 22 years as a Founding member, composer, producer and many other roles. But mainly being 'the heart' I always believed O.L should reflect through. I feel that now, from all the right reasons that I can and cannot change, the time has come for new dreams.
The first dream is on it's way already,- The new album I'm working on these days will be called 'Desert Butterflies', a conceptual piece, rich and diverse, continued to my debut solo release 'Melting Clocks', and the 'Oriental Rock' genre I've been pioneering & redefining. It includes musical collaborations with Ron 'bumblefoot' Thal (Guns'n'Roses), Marty Friedman, Demurtas (Tristania) and more. it'll be worth the wait
I'm never leaving you. I'm not closing the door, not on O.L members, and certainly not on YOU, my beloved & loyal fans, friends and followers.
The best is yet to come... I guarantee it to you, personally
Always with you, always yours, Yossi

http://www.orphaned-land.com/index2.html

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 31 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente