Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 53 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Actualidad de TURISAS
NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 25, 2012 9:58 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Bien, Andrietolaina, te acabas de enterar de que se fueron esos dos... Hmmm... pues perfecto que se haya ido la muchacha a estudiar, más que nada para que no esté tan cerca del Nygard 051ang.gif

Por otro lado, chachi, chachi, disco nuevo, a ver si les sale decente kanuto.gif

NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 29, 2012 10:59 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TURISAS: gira latinoamericana

Imagen

08.03.2013 (MX) Mexico City – Circo Volador
09.03.2013 (CR) San Jose – Pepper’s
10.03.2013 (CO) Bogota – Teatro La Mama
12.03.2013 (AR) Buenos Aires – Groove
14.03.2013 (CL) Santiago – Rock & Guitarras
16.03.2013 (BR) Sao Paulo – Carioca Club
17.03.2013 (BR) Porto Alegre – Opiniao

NotaPublicado: Mar Nov 20, 2012 3:20 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TURISAS: anuncia cambios en la formación

TURISAS oficialmente ha comenzado a grabar su cuarto álbum. La banda se encuentra trabajando con la bateria en el estudio Atomic Spa en Helsinki, Finlandia, y continuará la grabacion en diferentes lugares hasta finales de enero. El álbum va a ser lanzado por Century Media Records en mayo 2013.

Al mismo tiempo, la banda anuncia un cambio en la alineación. El bateria original, Tuomas "Tude" Lehtonen, se hace a un lado después de tocar en la banda desde el principio.

Junto con Lehtonen el bajo Jukka-Pekka Miettinen tambien dejará la banda, para centrarse en sus propios proyectos musicales. Con los dos ex miembros de la banda, la relación sigue siendo cálida y amistosa.

El nuevo bateria es Jaakko Jakku, y ya ha empezado a grabar sus partes del nuevo álbum. La partes del bajo quedarán a cargo de Jesper Anastasiadis. Ambos son excelentes músicos y grandes personas...

Imagen

Citar:
TURISAS has officially started recording their upcoming 4th album. The band is currently working with drums at Atomic Spa studio in Helsinki, Finland, and will continue the recordings in different locations until the end of January. The upcoming album is to be released by Century Media Records in May 2013.

Line-up change

At the same time, the band is also announcing a change in the line-up. The original drummer, Tuomas “Tude” Lehtonen, is stepping aside from the podium after playing with the band from the very beginning. Lehtonen explains the reasons behind his decision:

“Writing this message is very difficult for me. I can’t tell you how hard it feels to step away from the path we’ve been walking together for the last 15 years, and to start a new era in my life without the band.

There are many reasons for me to quit the band. The stress from the years spent on the road and our different artistic views have lead to a mutual decision for me to step back and hand over the drumsticks for the next guy. In any case, it has been a great experience and all the memories from along the road are something that I will always cherish.

The biggest thanks go to all the past and present members of the band, not to forget all the technicians and fellow drummers I’ve met in concerts and on tour – and, of course, especially to all the fans that have allowed us to grow to the level that Turisas is at today.

I wish success and good luck to all my bandmates and feel that I will never be straying too far away from the band. I shall always be proudly carrying the Heart of Turisas wherever I go. The man can leave the band but the band will never really leave the man. Battle Metal!”

Along with Lehtonen, also the touring bass player Jukka-Pekka Miettinen will be parting ways with the band, needing to focus on his own musical projects. With both former band members, the relationship remains warm and amicable.

Nevertheless, the machine is not stopping here. We are proudly welcoming the newest members of the band: the new drummer, Jaakko Jakku, has already started recording his drum parts for the new album. The bass duties will be taken care by Jesper Anastasiadis. They are both excellent musicians and great personalities, and the rest of the band is enthusiastically looking forward to the shows together.

After finishing recording the album at the end of January, Turisas will spend the spring on road. The rest of the year 2013 is shaping up to be very busy filled with festivals and tours.

http://www.turisas.com/site/2012/11/tur ... up-change/

NotaPublicado: Mar Nov 20, 2012 5:18 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Tambien se piraron la acordeonista, y el violinista? a este paso no va ha quedar nadie

NotaPublicado: Mar Nov 20, 2012 5:23 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El violinista es el de siempre, el que se fue es el de Korpiklaani

NotaPublicado: Mar Nov 20, 2012 5:51 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Como los chinos, todos iguales :mrgreen:

NotaPublicado: Mar Nov 20, 2012 11:49 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TURISAS - Studio Blog 2012 pt.2

Battle metal heroes of Turisas are currently in studio recording their 4th TBA album, a follow-up to the massive "Stand Up and Fight" (2011). Keep updated, follow @turisasofficial in YouTube and Twitter.

Turisas merchandise, shirts, hoodies, scarves, hats, badges, patches, flags and more at http://www.mamstore.co.uk/turisas or http://www.turisas.com/shop

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 15, 2013 1:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Detalles de "Turisas2013" el nuevo disco de TURISAS

Imagen

El nuevo disco "Turisas2013" tiene programado su lanzamiento para el 21 de agosto en Finlandia, el 26 de agosto en Europa, mientras que Reino Unido el 2 de septiembre y en Norte América el 3 de septiembre.

Una vez más el álbum fue producido por el vocalista Mathias Nygård y la mayor parte fue grabada por Nygård y Jussi Wickström en una casa remota fuera de Helsinki. Las grabaciones adicionales se realizaron en otros 3 estudios: la batería en el "Atomic Spa" las orquestales en el "5 by 5" ambos en Helsinki. Una gran cantidad de voces y numerosos elementos adicionales fueron garbados en el "Sound Supreme Studio" en Hämeenlinna donde TURISAS también grabaron "The Way Varangian" y "Stand Up And Fight".

Imagen

Mathias Nygård - Vocals
Jussi Wickström - Guitar
Jaakko Jakku - Drums
Jesper Anastasiadis - Bass
Olli Vänskä - Violin
Robert Engstrand - Keyboards

Citar:
Get ready for TURISAS to paint your town red and black again! On the day of their return to the renowned Download Festival in the UK the band is revealing first details of their upcoming album: "Turisas2013" is scheduled for a release August 21 in Finland, August 26 in Europe while UK will follow September 2 and North America September 3. Keep your eyes peeled for the exact dates though!

Yet again the album was produced by vocalist Mathias Nygård and the majority of the album recorded by Nygård and guitarist Jussi Wickström in a remote house outside of Helsinki that worked as the "Turisas2013" command centre and head quarter. Additional recordings were done in 3 other studios: the drums at Atomic Spa Studio and orchestral recordings at 5 by 5 Studio, both in Helsinki. A lot of vocals and numerous additional elements were tracked at Sound Supreme Studio in Hämeenlinna where TURISAS also recorded "The Varangian Way" and "Stand Up And Fight".

With "Turisas2013" the band deliberately aimed for a more organic sound, Mathias "Warlord" Nygård further comments: "When it comes to the production it's just the opposite of the polished and massive 'Stand Up And Fight'. It's raw and dry and in your face, but still maintaining that TURISAS-largeness. People attest us that we are a great live band and we wanted the album to be based more around that than orchestral massiveness. It's our most varied record to date and even if some of the songs sound very different, I think the common thread is that every single one has a lot of energy to it."
The mix and mastering was done in London at Orgone Studios with producer Jaime Gomez Arellano who previously worked with Ghost, Cathedral, Primodial and Ulver, just to name a few.

While the band will be playing selected festivals during the summer season the release of "Turisas2013" will be supported by extensive European: After joining the Heidenfest 2013 they will play their own UK headlining run.

http://www.centurymedia.com/newsdetaile ... dCompany=3

NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 26, 2013 3:36 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TURISAS presenta su nuevo tema "For Your Own Good"

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

NotaPublicado: Lun Jul 15, 2013 5:30 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TURISAS presenta "Into The Free" otro de sus nuevos temas

Esta canción me suena un montón pero aun no he caído a que :roll: además del toque Sergio Leone

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 53 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente