Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 78 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: TRIVIUM preparando nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 01, 2013 1:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TRIVIUM nuevo tema "Brave This Storm"

También se puede descargar gratuitamente en esta dirección: http://view.email.roadrunnerrecords.com ... +Storm&r=0

NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 01, 2013 11:27 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TRIVIUM: lista de temas de "Falls Vengeance"

Trivium lanzará su nuevo álbum, "Falls Vengeance", el 15 de octubre a través de Roadrunner Records. El CD fue producido por David Draiman (DISTURBED y DEVICE) en su casa de Austin, Texas.

Imagen

Lista de temas:

01. Brave This Storm
02. Vengeance Falls
03. Strife
04. No Way To Heal
05. To Believe
06. At The End Of This War
07. Through Blood And Dirt And Bone
08. Villainy Thrives
09. Incineration: The Broken World
10. Wake (The End Is Nigh)

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 21, 2013 1:34 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TRIVIUM: nuevo tema "Strife"

El tema es del nuevo álbum de la banda, "Falls Vengeance", que será lanzado el 15 de octubre a través de Roadrunner Records.

Imagen

01. Brave This Storm
02. Vengeance Falls
03. Strife
04. No Way To Heal
05. To Believe
06. At The End Of This War
07. Through Blood And Dirt And Bone
08. Villainy Thrives
09. Incineration: The Broken World
10. Wake (The End Is Nigh)

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 18, 2013 1:03 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 01, 2013 1:23 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TRIVIUM: nuevo tema "No Way to Heal"

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 01, 2013 5:53 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

TEMAZO 25beber.gif 25beber.gif 25beber.gif 25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Jue May 08, 2014 2:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TRIVIUM rompe con su batería Nick Augusto

Pues por primera vez y aunque parezca mentirá rompen porque no se llevan bien. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Imagen

Citar:
To Trivium Fans, Friends and Family:

I had asked everyone to make this statement regarding Nick, personally and on behalf of the band because of the history we both have had together as friends and bandmates. There is no easy way to go about parting ways with someone; whether it's in a band or not, but if it is coming directly from one of us, I hope that it will be perceived out of our respect for him.

This past Sunday, Matt, Corey, and I decided that it was best to part ways with Nick and to move forward as soon as possible. This decision was not one that we took lightly, given the fact that we are in the midst of a tour, and more importantly, that Nick has been with us for almost 3 and half years.

We spoke face to face for about an hour on the bus - first informing him of our decision to move forward, both discussing the situation and how to precede with announcing it, as well as personally thanking him for being there when we needed him as a tech, and then as drummer. I made both those calls to Nick - I asked him if he would be willing to drop everything and come out and be apart of Trivium at a moments notice and he did without hesitation. On stage we all fit well together - I believe we became a tighter and more unified band because of him. There was not a dramatic ending to this, honestly it was quite muted and I am happy to have been able to speak directly and calmly to one another.

I believe we all agreed that what started out great "off stage" in the beginning, over time began to fray. It became obvious that things were not going to work out in the long run. We did not want to reach the point where the differences between us became apparent on stage. Being in a band is privilege afforded to us by all of you, and as much as we owe you guys the best show we can possibly give you, we also realize that being out here has to be enjoyable enough for us to continue to do so.

We truly wish nothing but the best for Nick and whatever projects he becomes involved in. We will be rooting for him to succeed. I would like to add that as the one who championed Nick to become our drummer 3 and half years ago, I will be the first person to vouch for him as an incredible drummer and as an immense force and presence on stage. The last show together at Carolina Rebellion was a powerful one, and I am happy to say that we ended our time together on such a high and positive note.

Lastly, I would like to thank our drum tech Mat Madiro for stepping up to the plate and learning our entire set in 24 hours, allowing us to continue this tour without a hitch. We have always tried to treat both band and crew as family, and the support for Mat from our other crew guys has been amazing, thank you all - Eric, Joey, Sam, Jeremy, and Mike! Another HUGE thank you to Volbeat and their crew for giving us their entire sound check at the Niagara Falls show to allow us to run through the set with Mat. They have been a great band to tour with and this act only further solidified to us what stand up guys they are on and off stage.

Nick, thank you once again for the hard work with us, we will always be grateful for the time we spent together with you on the road and in the studio.

Thank you all for your support and understanding.

Sincerely,

Paolo Gregoletto

https://www.facebook.com/TriviumOfficia ... 7403736896

NotaPublicado: Mar May 13, 2014 11:58 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Joe, la verdad que parece un comunicado muy sincero, ya es raro XD

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 31, 2015 1:01 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TRIVIUM : nuevo disco "Silence In The Snow"

La canción "Silence In The Snow" es la pista que da título al videoclip y al nuevo álbum de Trivium, que saldrá a la venta el 2 de octubre a través de Roadrunner Records. El CD fue dirigido por el productor Michael "Elvis" Baskette, quien previamente trabajó con Alter Bridge y Slash, y fue mezclado por Josh Wilbur (Lamb Of God, All That Remains, Gojira, Megadeth).

Imagen

El vídeo "Silence In The Snow" fue dirigido por Jonpaul Douglass:

Citar:
"Silence In The Snow", the new JonPaul Douglass-directed video from Florida metallers TRIVIUM, can be seen below. The song is the title track of the band's new album, which will be released on October 2 via Roadrunner Records. The CD was helmed by producer Michael "Elvis" Baskette, who previously worked with ALTER BRIDGE and SLASH, and was mixed by Josh Wilbur (LAMB OF GOD, ALL THAT REMAINS, GOJIRA, MEGADETH).

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/triviu ... bum-video/

Citar:
Hey pals! I'm so stoked this is out! For those of you wondering - this song was written for Shogun, and is basically almost the same as it was, so Shogun fans rejoice; didn't like Shogun? You may not dig this.

But know that since I was 12 I wanted to be a great singer, I screamed because I couldn't sing. I am proud and excited to finally be able to do what I love the way I love.

Don't love it? Our old stuff still exists. Love it? Awesome. I love both sides of you all regardless.

I hope you all are great.

You all rule,

- MKH.

https://www.facebook.com/Trivium/photos ... =1&theater

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 01, 2015 2:56 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

TRIVIUM portada y lista de temas de "Silence In The Snow"

"Silence In The Snow" saldrá a la venta el 2 de octubre a través de Roadrunner Records. El CD fue dirigido por el productor Michael "Elvis" Baskette, quien previamente trabajó con Alter Bridge y Slash, y fue mezclado por Josh Wilbur (Lamb Of God, All That Remains, Gojira, Megadeth).

Imagen

TRACK LISTING: Special Edition

01. Snøfall
02. Silence In The Snow
03. Blind Leading The Blind
04. Dead And Gone
05. The Ghost That's Haunting You
06. Pull Me From The Void
07. Until The World Goes Cold
08. Rise Above The Tides
09. The Thing That's Killing Me
10. Beneath The Sun
11. Breathe In The Flames
12. Cease All Your Fire
13. The Darkness Of My Mind

Imagen

http://shop.roadrunnerrecords.co.uk/es/ ... album.html

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 78 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Siguiente