Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 24 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Jue Oct 09, 2008 12:56 pm 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

sara escribió:
hmif1973 escribió:
A mi Nightwish me llaman lo mismo que antes,me gustan muchas canciones suyas pero un disco entero se me hace pesado.
Y hablando del de Scar Symmetry pos para Sara que es la que no le conoce yo le comentaria que es una de las voces más diferentes que han salido últimamente,ya que tiene una facilidad de cambio de registro alucinante,y por mi parte,que en mis tiempos mozos era el voceras de un grupillo de thrash,me encanta.
Creo que la diversidad de registro es lo que distingue a un cantante de alguien que solo berrea o grita,y de esos hay muchos.La mayoria de veces que bajo algo de un grupo que no conozco si la voz no me cuadra no me lo guardo,lo borro.Con eso quiero darle la razón a Ferrari.Raro es el grupo que mejora con un cambio de cantante,porque es quien da la cara,quien conecta con la gente.Es el enlace entre el grupo y el público y si no lo hace bien el grupo pierde mucho potencial.Aunque los instrumentos sean la ostia el cantante es más que la voz,es como un puente.
Desearia que encontraran otro igual de bueno o mejor y que lo que él haga más adelante sea demostrando lo que ha demostrado en el cd de Scar Symmetry.

Imagen

Pués fijate que estoy de acuerdo contigo, no puedo oir el grupo porque no me funciona :-?

No te entiendo.¿Que es lo que no te funciona?

Asunto: Re: Actualidad de SCAR SYMMETRY
NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 07, 2013 1:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El guitarrista Jonas Kjellgren deja SCAR SYMMETRY

El guitarrista Per Nilsson de Scar Symmetry ha publicado el siguiente comunicado:

"Con gran tristeza finalmente se hace oficial: Jonas ha decidido dejar SCAR SYMMETRY debido a conflictos de programación con su trabajo de estudio y sus otras bandas - Raubtier y Bourbon Boys - Jonas no ha podido tocar en directo con Scar Symmetry durante el pasado año y medio, y por lo que nos ha dicho, no va a ser capaz de hacerlo previsiblemente tampoco en el futuro..."

Imagen

Citar:
JONAS KJELLGREN LEAVES SCAR SYMMETRY

It is with heavy hearts that we finally make it official: Jonas has decided to leave Scar Symmetry. Due to scheduling conflicts with his studio work and his other bands - Raubtier and Bourbon Boys - Jonas hasn't been able to perform live with Scar Symmetry for the past one and a half years, and from what he has told us, he will not be able to in the foreseeable future either.

Back in 2004, Henrik and I got to know Jonas when recording with our previous band in his studio. We quickly became friends, and it was inevitable that soon enough, we would start talking about forming a new band together. It has been an amazing journey since, making the music of our dreams come to life on five albums, being picked up by the legendary Nuclear Blast Records and touring all over Europe and North America.

We won't bring in an offical replacement, instead we'll continue as a 5-piece, sometimes bringing in a session guitar player for live shows - just as we effectively have been doing it since Jonas quit touring with us.

This Friday, we'll perform at UK's Bloodstock festival which marks the end of the touring cycle for 'The Unseen Empire'. Next up is finalizing the songwriting for our next recording project, which will be our most ambititous yet!

Thank you Jonas for the good times, the friendship and the amazing music, you will be missed!

/Per and Scar Symmetry

https://www.facebook.com/scarsymmetry/p ... 1631335331

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 21, 2014 3:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SCAR SYMMETRY anuncian su nuevo disco "The Singularity (Phase I: Neohumanity)"

SCAR SYMMETRY están trabajando en una trilogía "The Singularity". El primero de los tres discos conceptuales "The Singularity (Phase I: Neohumanity)" será lanzado a finales de año. Es una historia basada en los avances de la inteligencia artificial y de como esta llega casi a igualarse con la de los humanos... para mas detalles echarle un ojo a la cita.

Imagen

Imagen

Roberth Karlsson - vocals
Lars Palmqvist - vocals
Kenneth Seil - bass
Henrik Ohlsson - drums
Per Nilsson - guitar

Citar:
SCAR SYMMETRY ANNOUNCES CONCEPT ALBUM TRILOGY: 'THE SINGULARITY'

Last year, Henrik approached me with this super cool lyrical concept, that was so complex and vast in scope that we realized it was a story that couldn't be told in just one album. So, the decision was made: instead of writing a new album, we started working on a trilogy of albums - the most ambitious project of our career.

The first of the three albums is called 'The Singularity (phase I: Neohumanity)'

"In the coming decades we will see the rise of artificial intelligence and transhumanism. Humanity will build artilects (artificial intellects) with mental capacities far above the human level of thought. By the year 2030, one of the world's biggest industries will be "artificial brains," used to control artilects that will be genuinely intelligent and useful. Millions of people will be prepared to spend more money on an artilect than on a car.

So in about a decade there will be a thriving artificial brain industry, and nearly everyone will have an artilect which will be upgraded every two or three years. Each new artilect generation will be smarter and more useful than the previous generation, so that as the gap between the human intelligence level and the artificial intelligence level gets smaller every year, the species dominance debate will increase. There will be those who embrace the new technology and those who oppose it. There will also be those who add artilectual components to their own bodies, aiming to become artilect gods themselves.

The rise of the artilects and cyborgs will be disruptive to human culture, creating alienation and hatred. Children infused with artilectual nanotechnology and components will become dead to their parents as they see their offspring turn into cyborgs because they are no longer human, but an artilect in human disguise. Those who oppose the cyborgs and artilects will have to strike early in the oncoming conflict or they will be overthrown by the superior artificial species.

Add to this the advances in cryonics and cloning where minds can be downloaded and uploaded into eternal physical life and we see a very different reality emerge on earth.

The singularity is here, technocalypse and cybergeddon emerges!"

Stay tuned for release date, track listing and more!

Cheers

Per Nilsson

https://www.facebook.com/scarsymmetry/p ... eam_ref=10

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 21, 2014 6:28 pm 
Colaborador
Colaborador

Desde que se fue Christian Alvestam ya no es lo mismo. Los dos primeros discos son buenísimos, pero lo demás...

NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 22, 2014 9:12 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

hellraiser escribió:
Desde que se fue Christian Alvestam ya no es lo mismo. Los dos primeros discos son buenísimos, pero lo demás...

Es que Christian es mucho cantante, pero bueno, aún les sigo la pista a Scar Symmetry. Pero anda que no queda aún para que lo saquen xD

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 16, 2014 2:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SCAR SYMMETRY: más detalles de "The Singularity (Phase I: Neohumanity)"

SCAR SYMMETRY lanzará su nuevo álbum "The Singularity (Fase I - Neohumanity)" el día 03 octubre de 2014 en Europa, el 06 en Reino Unido y Francia y el 14 en EE.UU a través de Nuclear Blast.

Imagen

01. The Shape Of Things To Come (00:52)
02. Neohuman (08:43)
03. Limits To Infinity (04:57)
04. Cryonic Harvest (06:12)
05. The Spiral Timeshift (04:50)
06. Children Of The Integrated Circuit (02:25)
07. Neuromancers (05:11)
08. Technocalyptic Cybergeddon (10:12)

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 16, 2014 4:23 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Leí aquí que iba a ser una trilogía? Creo que no XD, así que eso, van a ser tres partes

Edit: vale sí, lo leí aquí dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 16, 2014 5:18 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

George_spv escribió:
Leí aquí que iba a ser una trilogía? Creo que no XD, así que eso, van a ser tres partes

Edit: vale sí, lo leí aquí dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

Se me olvido poner ayer el enlace a la fuente

Citar:
Commented guitarist Per Nilsson: "The lyrical concept that Henrik came up with for The Singularity trilogy is huge in scope, complex and awe-inspiring, and naturally the music I wrote needed to follow suit - and it is with great pride that we can now present 'Phase I - Neohumanity', the first part in the most progressive and elaborate project in the history of Scar Symmetry. What an awesome way of celebrating our 10th anniversary!"

The band just recently released the mind-blowing cover artwork for »The Singularity (Phase I – Neohumanity)« created by Mircea Gabriel Eftemie.

»The Singularity (Phase I – Neohumanity)« is the first part of a trilogy and Mircea Gabriel Eftemie will be doing the entire artwork for the forthcoming album trilogy.

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... t-the.html

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 22, 2014 4:42 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SCAR SYMMETRY: nuevo tema "Limits To Infinity"

NotaPublicado: Vie Sep 19, 2014 2:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Scar Symmetry - Recording 'THE Singularity Phase I - Neohumanity' Part 1 (OFFICIAL Trailer)

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 24 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente