Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 31 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: PRETTY MAIDS entra a grabar
NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 13, 2011 3:51 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

PRETTY MAIDS grabará un DVD en directo

El grupo de Hard Rock y Heavy Metal PRETTY MAIDS grabará una actuación especial en el Z7 de Pratteln, Suiza, el próximo sábado 1 de octubre, con material de toda su carrera elegido para la ocasión. Este show se editará posteriormente como DVD y CD en directo, a principios de 2012. Tras su edición, está previsto realizar una gira en primavera y verano para promocionarlo.

http://www.hellpress.com/noticias/item/ ... recto.html

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 13, 2011 5:52 pm 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

Buah, que way!!! esta es una de mis bandas fetiche, les ví en directo una vez, pero era en medio de un festival y tocaron muy poco tiempo, me encantan!!! oooh.gif

http://nurocks.blogspot.com/

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 19, 2012 4:44 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PRETTY MAIDS detalles de “It Comes Alive (Maid in Switzerland)”

Frontiers Records celebra el 30 aniversario PRETTY MAIDS con el lanzamiento de 2CD/DVD en directo de la banda (primero en DVD) titulados "It Comes Alive (Maid in Switzerland)" el ​​23 de marzo en Europa y el 27 de marzo en América del Norte.

Imagen

Tras el aclamado álbum de 2010 "Pandemonium", el grupo danés de rock duro melodico Pretty Maids han estado de gira más o menos constante a lo largo de 2010/2011. Se realizó una gira a escala europea completa en 2010 y desde entonces han tocado en varios festivales y conciertos ocasionales. La abrumadora respuesta a las nuevas canciones y las solicitudes procedentes de los aficionados llevó a la banda a tener la oportunidad de grabar un directo el pasado 01 de octubre de 2011. Pretty Maids se reunieron en Pratteln, Suiza, con una multitud entusiasta de seguidores a muerte del rock duro para cumplir con su demanda, en un espectáculo energético y memorable que fue grabado con cámaras por un estudio móvil completo.

Imagen

CD1:
'Pandemonium'
'I.N.V.U'
'Hell On High Heels'
'Wake Up To The Real World'
'Destination Paradise'
'Another Shot Of Your Love'
'Scream'
'Walk Away'
'It Comes At Night'
'Queen Of Dreams'
'Savage Heart'
'Clay'

CD2:
'Yellow Rain'
'Rock The House'
'Back To Back'
'Rodeo'
'Lovegames'
'Future World'
'Little Drops Of Heaven'
'Please Don’T Leave Me'
'Red Hot And Heavy'
'Lethal Heroes' (bonus track)

DVD:
'Pandemonium'
'I.N.V.U.'
'Hell On High Heels'
'Wake Up To The Real World'
'Destination Paradise'
'Another Shot of your love'
'Scream'
'Walk Away'
'It Comes At Night'
'Queen Of Dreams'
'Savage Heart'
'Yellow Rain'
'Rock The House'
'Back To Back'
'Rodeo'
'Love Games'
'Future World'
'Little Drops Of Heaven'
'Please Don't Leave Me'
'Red Hot & Heavy'

Nota de prensa de Frontiers Records escribió:
PRETTY MAIDS to celebrate their 30th Anniversary with the release of « It Comes Alive » - the band’s first ever audio-visual release !

Frontiers Records is pleased to celebrate PRETTY MAIDS’ Thirtieth Anniversary with the release of the band’s first ever live 2CD/DVD package entitled “It Comes Alive (Maid in Switzerland)” on March 23rd in Europe and March 27th in North America.

Following the highly acclaimed 2010 album “Pandemonium”, Danish melodic hard rockers, Pretty Maids have been touring more or less constantly throughout 2010/2011. They undertook a full scale European tour in 2010 and have since played several festivals and occasional gigs. The overwhelming response to the new songs and the ongoing requests coming from the fans prompted the band to take their chance and record a live 2CD/DVD last October 1st 2011. Pretty Maids gathered in Pratteln, Switzerland with an enthusiastic and highly explosive crowd of die hard fans and followers to fulfill the demand, for an energetic and memorable performance which was recorded with a fully equipped mobile studio and cameras.

“Riding on the success of our previous studio album Pandemonium and with maybe the strongest line up ever, we thought that we’d make some kind of a live document of what this band is all about in the present time” tells singer Ronnie Atkins. “It Comes Alive is purely and simply a tribute to all our fans and supporters throughout the world, who gave us so many memorable moments, so much pleasure and making our childhood dreams come through”.

“The band’s spirit during the last couple of years has been better than in a long long time” says Atkins. And “It Comes Alive (Maid in Switzerland)” shows the band at the top of their game, performing songs from a 30 year long career.

“It’s always difficult to make a set list that satisfies everyone” continues the singer, “It’s a combination of what the crowd expect us to play and what we like to play ourselves ! But of course there are songs like Futureworld and Red hot and heavy that we have been playing for the last 25 years so, they still get a new life every time we play ‘em and still seem to please our audience. But basically what you will find on this Live album are the songs that we toured with on the Pandemonium tour, with a few exceptions”.

“It Comes Alive (Maid in Switzerland)” will be exclusively released in a lavish 2cd/dvd digipak released and will include the following tracks:

CD1: Pandemonium; I.N.V.U; Hell on high heels; Wake up to the real world; Destination paradise; Another shot of your love; Scream; Walk away; It comes at night; Queen of dreams; Savage heart; Clay.
CD2: Yellow rain; Rock the house; Back to back; Rodeo; Lovegames; Future world; Little drops of heaven; Please don’t leave me; Red hot and heavy; Lethal Heroes*
* bonus track
DVD Contents: Pandemonium; I.N.V.U.; Hell On High Heels; Wake Up To The Real World; Destination Paradise; Another Shot of your love; Scream; Walk Away; It Comes At Night; Queen Of Dreams; Savage Heart; Yellow Rain; Rock The House; Back To Back; Rodeo; Love Games; Future World; Little Drops Of Heaven; Please Don't Leave Me; Red Hot & Heavy.
Rockumentary (incl. backstage footage and interviews with the band)

DVD Format: NTSC Region Free / Length 120 mins / Stereo mix 2.0 / Screen 16:9

The Album trailer can be enjoyed following this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E23eGK20h5w

“It Comes Alive (Maid in Switzerland)” captures Pretty Maids in their finest moment, Live on stage – In your face ! It’s party time, so just: TURN UP THE VOLUME !

PRETTY MAIDS
Ronnie Atkins: Vocals
Ken Hammer: Guitar
Rene Shades: Bass
Allan Tchicaja: Drums
Morten Sandager: Keyboards

NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 19, 2012 10:15 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

A mí también me encanta esta banda. Parece que pase desapercibida en nuestro país, pero las dos veces que han venido han llenado las salas, sobre todo la primera (en BCN), la segunda regularcillo.
Al Ronnie Atkins se la tengo jurada, recuerdo que me pilló el pelo con la puerta del autocar al salir y por más que se lo pedí, no me abrió el jodío, o no me entendió o estaba borde. 2enfadados.gif 2enfadados.gif Qué vergüenza pasé esperando a que vinieran a abrir la puta puerta...no se me olvida, no.

NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 22, 2012 8:45 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PRETTY MAIDS están trabajando en su nuevo disco "Motherland"

Web: http://www.prettymaids.dk
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/prettymaids
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/pmaids
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/pmaids

PRETTY MAIDS están trabajando duro en el estudio para dar a luz su siguiente disco.

El título del nuevo álbum será "Motherland" y la banda no ha cambiado el equipo de producción ganador que trabajó en el anterior con Jacob Hansen al frente de producción.

Algunos de los títulos de las canciones serán: Mother of All Lies", "I See Ghosts", "The Iceman", "Why So Serious",
To Fool a Nation" y "Motherland".

Los fans pueden esperar la dosis habitual de potentes riffs de guitarra ​​y "estribillos" (+/-) excelentes en la mejor tradición y estilo de la banda.

Se espera que pueda ser lanzado en la primavera de 2013.

Imagen

Ronnie Atkins - vocals
Ken Hammer - guitars
Morten Sandager - keyboards
Rene Shades - bass
Allan Tschicaja - drums

Citar:
Official Press Release from Frontiers Records

We are proud to announce That Danish Melodic Metallers PRETTY MAIDS are hard at work in the studio to give birth to the successor of "Pandemonium".
The title of the new album will be "Motherland" and the band has not changed the winning production team which worked on the previous record with Jacob Hansen at the production helm. Some of the song titles in the works are "Mother of All Lies", "I See Ghosts", "The Iceman", "Why So Serious", To Fool a Nation" and the title track.

The fans can expect the usual dose of heavy guitar riffs and superb hooklines in the finest tradition of the band musical style.

Release date is expected in the spring of 2013.

http://www.prettymaids.dk/news.php

NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 16, 2013 2:56 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PRETTY MAIDS detalles y adelanto de su nuevo disco "Motherland"

Frontiers Records lanzará "Motherland", el nuevo álbum de los veteranos rockeros daneses PRETTY MAIDS el 22 de marzo en Europa y el 26 de marzo en América del Norte.

El lanzamiento del nuevo álbum será precedido por el lanzamiento del single / video “Mother of All Lies”, que llegará el 22 de enero.

PRETTY MAIDS tocará en numerosos festivales este verano, como el "Wacken Open Air" y el "Bang Your Head", para seguir con una extensa gira mundial para apoyar su nuevo disco.

Imagen

01. Mother Of All Lies
02. To Fool A Natio
03. Confession
04. The Iceman
05. Sad To See You Suffer
06. Hooligan
07. Infinity
08. Why So Serious
09. Motherland
10. I See Ghosts
11. Bullet For You
12. Who What Where When Why
13. Wasted

Imagen

Citar:
Danish Dynamite Rockers PRETTY MAIDS to release their new album "MOTHERLAND" on Frontiers in March !

Frontiers Records is excited to announce the release of PRETTY MAIDS anticipated new album entitled "Motherland" on March 22nd in Europe and March 26th in North America.

After their successful and highly acclaimed 2010 album “Pandemonium”, Danish melodic Hard Rockers, Pretty Maids celebrated their 30th anniversary with their debut visual release “It Comes Alive (Maid in Switzerland)” in 2012. “Pandemonium” showed the world that Pretty Maids were in a creative spring again, with the band in their finest moment. The melodic approach brought a return to the “Future World / Red Hot and Heavy” era of the eighties, but with an updated sound and freshness that consolidated Pretty Maids as strong as ever.

In late spring 2012, the band gathered to finally write the follow up album. Singer Ronnie Atkins tells: “We knew it was going to be a tough one to follow ! I remember back in the day when we had to follow up albums like “Future World”, we tried more or less to copy the songs from the previous album to keep the same kind of balance. But this time we just wrote what came natural to us and that’s what became “Motherland”.

The band teamed up again with producer Jacob Hansen (Volbeat, Amaranthe) for the new album. Ronnie says: “Jacob was a natural choice since we had a great experience with him producing the “Pandemonium” album. The recordings went smooth to begin with, but then we had to start touring again during the weekends and this created some stress. Though I really feel strongly about “Motherland”. In my view it has all the ingredients of a good Pretty Maids album, maybe even more melodic than “Pandemonium” and absolutely, as far as I’m concerned a worthy follow up”.

Founded in early 1982 by guitarist Ken Hammer and singer Ronnie Atkins, Pretty Maids soon established themselves as a band to be taken seriously in the early eighties, having their breakthrough with the release - in April 1987 - of the album “Future World”. This record soon gathered a universal recognition as a “Classic”, which endures to date, and allowed the band to perform in from of large audiences thanks to their tour with Deep Purple and their appearances in the “Monsters of Rock” festival. The following album “Jump The Gun” kept the momentum for the band, particularly in Europe and Japan.

Throughout the nineties Pretty Maids continued to release albums, usually followed by European and Japanese tours with the band still maintaining a very high songwriting and production standards. The release of “Wake up to the Real World” in 2006 started the band’s relationship with Frontiers Records.

“Motherland” will include the following tracks:
Mother Of All Lies; To Fool A Nation; Confession; The Iceman; Sad To See You Suffer; Hooligan; Infinity; Why So Serious; Motherland; I See Ghosts; Bullet For You; Who What Where When Why; Wasted.

The release of the new album will be preceded by the release of the single / video “Mother of All Lies” which will hit the streets on January 22nd 2013. A sample of the single can be heard following this link: http://youtu.be/KuqCwrdojho

Pretty Maids will play numerous festivals this summer such as Wacken Open Air and Bang Your Head !!!, followed by an extensive world tour in support of “Motherland”.

Pretty Maids are stronger than ever - don’t miss them on tour !!!

http://www.frontiers.it/news/10614/

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 18, 2013 6:41 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Grupazo. Que ganas de oir ya el disco!!!

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 05, 2013 4:19 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PRETTY MAIDS - Sad To See You Suffer - Teaser

NotaPublicado: Mié Nov 27, 2013 3:27 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PRETTY MAIDS anuncian su nuevo disco "Louder Than Ever"

En nuevo disco se lanzará en la primavera de 2014. El álbum estará compuesto de canciones regrabadas del periodo que va desde 1995 hasta 2006.

"La razón para hacer este proyecto es dar a esas canciones un giro diferente con la banda y el productor que tenemos ahora".

El disco también tendrá nuevos temas y un DVD.

Imagen

Citar:
PRETTY MAIDS NEW ALBUM LOUDER THAN EVER. Release date spring 2014. The album will consist of re-recorded songs from the era between 1995 & 2006. The reason for doing this project is to give those songs a different spin with the band and producer we have now. It is an in-between album until the band completes the next studio album with new tunes. This Album will ALSO consist of brand new songs and a bonus DVD.

https://www.facebook.com/prettymaids/po ... 1980256721

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 24, 2014 2:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PRETTY MAIDS portada y lista de temas de "Louder Than Ever"

"Louder Than Ever" es un conjunto de temas nuevos y regrabados que se lanzarán el 21 de Marzo en Europa y el 25 en Norteamérica.

Imagen

CD:

01. Deranged (new song)
02. Playing God
03. Psycho Time Bomb Planet Earth
04. My Soul To Take (new song)
05. He Who Never Lived
06. Virtual Brutality
07. Tortured Spirit
08. With These Eyes
09. Nuclear Boomerang (new song)
10. Snakes In Eden
11. Wake Up To The Real World
12. A Heart Without A Home (new song)

DVD:

* A Retrospective of the "Motherland" 2013 world tour
* Includes archive footage from early stages of the band's career, interviews, backstage, studio footage and the usual freakiness.

Imagen

Ronnie Atkins: Voz
Ken Hammer: Guitarra
Rene Shades: Bajo
Allan Tchicaja: Bateria
Morten Sandager: Teclado

http://www.prettymaids.dk/
https://www.facebook.com/prettymaids/po ... eam_ref=10

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 31 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente