Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 36 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: KATATONIA componiendo
NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 04, 2012 12:14 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Mola :D :D

NotaPublicado: Mar Jun 18, 2013 2:01 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATATONIA nuevo disco "Dethroned And Uncrowned"

Web: http://katatonia.com/
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/katatonia
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/katatonia

El nuevo disco "Dethroned And Uncrowned" será lanzado en septiembre, estará disponible en doble LP, descarga y 2 discos (CD y DVD-AV) digibook, que contará con una mezcla del disco con sonido 5.1.

Imagen

01. The Parting
02. The One You Are Looking For Is Not Here
03. Hypnone
04. The Racing Heart
05. Buildings
06. Leech
07. Ambitions
08. Undo You
09. Lethean
10. First Prayer
11. Dead Letters

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Lun Ago 19, 2013 12:19 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATATONIA: "The One You Are Looking For is Not Here" tema adelanto de su nuevo disco

El álbum estará disponible en doble LP , descarga, digibook CD y DVD-AV y también con sonido 5.1.

Imagen

Tracklist
1.The Parting
2.The One You Are Looking For Is Not Here (download: http://bit.ly/18zMCWq)
3.Hypnone
4.The Racing Heart
5.Buildings
6.Leech
7.Ambitions
8.Undo You
9.Lethean
10.First Prayer
11.Dead Letters

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 22, 2014 3:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Per ‘Sodomizer’ Eriksson (guitarra) deja KATATONIA

Pues como pasa siempre es de modo amistoso...

Imagen

"... Per se unió a la banda en 2010 como músico de sesión en vivo y después de algunas giras se convirtió rápidamente en miembro permanente estando muy involucrado en la grabación de "Dead End Kings".

La diferencia de opiniones sobre la operatividad actual de la banda, así como la decisión del año pasado de Per de vivir permanentemente en Barcelona ha hecho su participación en la banda demasiado problemática tanto para él como para los miembros restantes..."

Imagen

El sustituto será Bruce Soord (The Pineapple Thief, Wisdom of Crowds) que actuará como invitado especial.

Per Eriksson continuará con los planes en su otra banda Bloodbath.

Citar:
It has been some time coming but guitarist Per ‘Sodomizer’ Eriksson and Katatonia have now mutually agreed to part ways. Per joined the band in 2010 as a live session player and after some substantial touring quickly became a steady fixture being heavily involved in the recording of Katatonia’s 2012 critically acclaimed studio album ‘Dead End Kings’.

A difference in views on the band’s current operative as well as last year’s decision from Per to permanently live in Barcelona have made his involvement in the band too problematic, both for him and for the remaining band members. They part ways as good friends and on a related note, his position within the death metal “super-group” Bloodbath remains unchanged and he will soon join his fellow band members in the studio to record their 4th album to be released on Peaceville records this fall.

Katatonia’s upcoming ‘Dethroned & Uncrowned’ Tour will go ahead as scheduled and will see none other than Bruce Soord (The Pineapple Thief, Wisdom of Crowds) as a special guest taking on guitar and vocal duties.

http://katatonia.com/2014/02/katatonia- ... rked-tour/

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 18, 2014 2:09 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Daniel Liljekvist (batería) deja KATATONIA

Pues lo de siempre últimamente, son tiempos difíciles y no puede combinar trabajo, familia y tiempo con KATATONIA

"He estado pensando en esto desde hace un par de meses y he llegado a la triste conclusión de que tengo que dejar la banda. No tiene nada que ver con diferentes puntos de vista o cualquier otra mierda. No puedo combinar trabajo, familia y comprometerme al 100% con Katatonia. Los tiempos para los músicos son difíciles y he decidido concentrarme en mi familia y conseguir un trabajo normal con que pagar las facturas."

Imagen

Citar:
Dear friends and fans,

I’ve been thinking about this for the last couple of months and I’ve come to the sad conclusion that i have to leave the band. It’s got nothing to do with ’difference in views´or any other bullshit. I just cannot combine job, family and commit 100% to Katatonia. Times for musicians are rough and i’ve decided to concentrate on my family and get a normal job that gets the bills payed.

I’ve had some of the best moments in my life the past 14 odd years together with my favorite people in the world. I’ve been all over the planet with this lot…my second family. Thank you! I’m gonna miss playing with you and I’m gonna miss hanging out with you on the road so much. And I’m gonna miss meeting all the great Katatonia fans all over the world. You know who you are. You are truly amazing! I’m not gonna miss all the freaks and idiots we’ve come across during all the years. You probably don’t know who you are. And I will not miss bad catering, shit beer and banana juice…

This is Daniel, rocking the fuck off! Cheers!

We are sad and hollow to see Daniel leave our ranks, but yet his decision has our sincere understanding. Nothing lasts forever and all good things must come to an end sooner or later. Yet it makes it so much more frustrating when it happens for the wrong reasons or before reaching our terminus. Particularly, we can’t pretend the current climate has nothing to do with it, in fact this is undeniably yet another outcome of musicians struggling at the crossroads of today’s “scene/industry”. Tragically, this situation forces a member, brother – and our fans favourite long-time drummer – to resign from a band he sacrificed a decade and a half to build. While encouraging this topic to inevitable debate and re-evaluation, we will always be grateful for the years we shared together and we wish Daniel the best of luck in the future. It goes without saying, we part as band members, but certainly remain as friends.

http://katatonia.com/2014/04/daniel-lil ... katatonia/

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 18, 2014 9:04 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Vaya, se me está desmantelando Katatonia poco a poco :-?

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 16, 2014 2:13 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATATONIA: directo 2CD/2DVD "Last Fair Day Gone Night"

"Last Fair Day Gone Night" fue grabado en la sala Koko de Londres durante una serie de conciertos de celebración del 20 aniversario de la banda en 2011 ("Last Day Fair Gone Night 'tour"). En ese momento Katatonia la componían los miembros fundadores Anders Nyström y Jonas Renkse junto con el batería Daniel Liljekvist, el guitarrista Per Eriksson y el bajista Niklas Sandin.

Esta caja especial de cuatro discos (2CD + 2DVD) será lanzada el 15 de septiembre, e incluye un documental sobre la historia de la banda y una actuación especial décimo aniversario en la que interpretan en su totalidad el disco "Last Fair Deal Gone Down". La edición de "Last Fair Day Gone Night" se presenta en un mediabook de lujo, incluyendo un folleto de 20 páginas. La portada es obra de Travis Smith.

Imagen

Disc 1

01. Dispossession
02. Chrome
03. We Must Bury You
04. Teargas
05. I Transpire
06. Tonight's Music
07. Clean Today
08. The Future Of Speech
09. Passing Bird
10. Sweet Nurse
11. Don't Tell A Soul

Disc 2

01. Brave
02. Nephilim
03. My Twin
04. I Break
05. Right Into The Bliss
06. The Promise Of Deceit
07. Wait Outside
08. The Longest Year
09. July
10. New Night
11. Dissolving Bonds
12. Forsaker

DVD 1

Last Fair Day Gone Night Concert Film

DVD 2

A 20th Year Flashback Documentary

https://www.burningshed.com/store/peace ... /241/6004/

Citar:
'Last Fair Day Gone Night' features the Swedish dark rock/metal masters at their glorious best with this electrifying set from London’s esteemed Koko venue, with the band’s captivating performance captured on DVD with accompanying double audio disc of the whole concert. This special 4-disc set, released 15th September, also includes a full & extensive documentary charting the early days and subsequent rise of the prolific Swedes, as told in the words of band masterminds Jonas Renkse and Anders Nyström.

Recorded during a series of special celebratory shows to mark the band’s 20th anniversary during 2011's ‘Last Fair Day Gone Night’ tour, founding members Anders Nyström & Jonas Renkse are joined by drummer Daniel Liljekvist, plus guitarist Per Eriksson and bassist Niklas Sandin, for an exhilarating evening fuelled by a rich & extensive set of Katatonia tracks both past & present. Also includes a special 10th anniversary performance of the landmark 2001 album 'Last Fair Deal Gone Down’ in its entirety. Sleeve artwork comes courtesy of long-time collaborator Travis Smith.

This edition of 'Last Fair Day Gone Night' is presented in deluxe mediabook packaging, including an additional 20 page booklet.

http://www.darkwaveart.co.uk/peaceville ... -2014.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 16, 2014 8:57 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Y el menda ya lo tiene reservado junto a una camiseta nueva. Es de mis grupos favoritos 25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 11, 2014 1:37 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

KATATONIA: "July" video adelanto de "Last Fair Day Gone Night"

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 11, 2014 10:20 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Temazo ohmxu7

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 36 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente