Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 24 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: DEVILDRIVER: y su nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 08, 2015 4:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Austin D'Amond nuevo batería de DEVILDRIVER

El exbatería de Chimaira Austin D'Amond se une a Devildriver.

Imagen

Citar:
Devildriver have snapped up Austin D'Amond as their new drummer to replace John Boecklin.

The band – fronted by Coal Chamber mainman Dez Fafara – split with Boecklin and guitarist Jeff Kendrick last year. Former Chimaira sticksman D'Amond says on Facebook that he has now joined Devildriver.

He says: "Ladies and gents, introducing the new drummer for Devildriver. Thanks everyone for all the support throughout my career. Without you all I would've never made it this far. I promise to give you all one hell of a performance. Keep shredding peeps. Dreams do come true."

At the time of Boecklin and Kendrick's departure, Fafara said Devildriver was on hiatus while he recorded a new Coal Chamber record. Devildriver are expected to make and release new music in 2016.

Their most recent album was 2013's Winter Kills.

http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news/20 ... er-d-amond

NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 20, 2015 3:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Neal Tiemann es el nuevo guitarrista de DEVILDRIVER

Devildriver han anunciado la incorporación del guitarrista Neal Tiemann (Burn Halo) a las filas del grupo. Tiemann se une a la banda como reemplazo de Jeff Kendrick, quien abandonó Devildriver el pasado mes de octubre.

Imagen

Citar:
California metallers DEVILDRIVER have announced the addition of guitarist Neal Tiemann (BURN HALO) to the group's ranks. Tiemann joins the band as the replacement for Jeff Kendrick, who left DEVILDRIVER last October.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/devild ... l-tiemann/

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 03, 2015 2:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DEVILDRIVER en el estudio

DEVILDRIVER han entrado a los estudios "Seahorse Sound", en el centro de Los Ángeles, para comenzar la grabación de su nuevo álbum, que esperan lanzar a principios de 2016 a través de Napalm Records. El CD, que una vez más esta siendo siendo dirigido por Mark Lewis (Arsis, The Black Dahlia Murder, Whitechapel, Devildriver, Deicide, Six Feet Under), será el primer lanzamiento del grupo desde la salida del guitarrista Jeff Kendrick y el batería John Boecklin y la llegada del nuevo guitarrista Neal Tiemann y el batería Austin D'Amond.

Imagen

Citar:
California metallers DEVILDRIVER have entered Seahorse Sound Studios in downtown Los Angeles to begin recording their new album for an early 2016 release via Napalm Records. The CD, which is once again being helmed by Mark Lewis (ARSIS, THE BLACK DAHLIA MURDER, WHITECHAPEL, DEVILDRIVER, DEICIDE, SIX FEET UNDER), will mark the group's first release since the departures of guitarist Jeff Kendrick and drummer John Boecklin and addition of axeman Neal Tiemann and former CHIMAIRA sticksman Austin D'Amond.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/devild ... w-album-2/

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 12, 2016 4:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DEVILDRIVER: detalles de su nuevo disco "Trust No One"

DevilDriver lanzará su séptimo álbum de estudio, "Trust No One", el 13 de mayo a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

1. Testimony of Truth
2. Bad Deeds
3. My Night Sky
4. This Deception
5. Above It All
6. Daybreak
7. Trust No One
8. Feeling Ungodly
9. Retribution
10. For What It’s Worth

Imagen

Citar:
March 9, 2016 – Los Angeles, CA – California groove metal band, DevilDriver, will unleash their 7th studio album, Trust No One, on May 13th via Napalm Records...
http://www.devildriver.com/news/devildr ... -may-13th/

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 22, 2016 2:07 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DEVILDRIVER: nuevo tema "Daybreak"

NotaPublicado: Vie May 06, 2016 6:22 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DEVILDRIVER: nuevo tema "My Night Sky"

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 28, 2018 2:21 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DEVILDRIVER: nuevo disco "Outlaws ‘Til The End"

Devildriver lanzará un disco de versiones de temas country titulado "Outlaws ‘Til The End", el 6 de julio de 2018 a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

1. Country Heroes
Written by Hank3
Performed by Hank3 & Dez Fafara

2.Whiskey River
Written by Willie Nelson
Performed by Randy Blythe, Mark Morton of Lamb of God & Dez Fafara

3. Outlaw Man
Written by The Eagles
Performed by Dez Fafara & Neal Tiemann of DEVILDRIVER

4. Ghost Riders in the Sky
Written by Stan Jones
Performed by John Carter Cash, Ana Cristina Cash, Randy Blythe & Dez Fafara

5. I’m the Only Hell Mama Ever Raised
Written by Johnny Paycheck
Performed by Dez Fafara & DEVILDRIVER

6. If Drinking Don’t Kill Me
Written by George Jones
Performed by Wednesday13 & Dez Fafara

7. The Man Comes Around
Written by Johnny Cash
Performed by Lee Ving of Fear & Dez Fafara

8. A Thousand Miles from Nowhere
Written by Dwight Yoakam
Performed by Dez Fafara & Neal Tiemann of DEVILDRIVER

9. Copperhead Road
Written by Steve Earle
Performed by Brock Lindow of 36 Crazyfists & Dez Fafara

10. Dads Gonna Kill Me
Written by Richard Thompson
Performed by Burton C. Bell of Fear Factory & Dez Fafara

11. A Country Boy Can Survive
Written by Hank Jr.
Performed by Dez Fafara & DEVILDRIVER

12. The Ride
Written by David Allan Coe
Performed by Lee Ving of Fear & Dez Fafara

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 27, 2018 2:37 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DEVILDRIVER: nuevo tema "Country Heroes feat. Hank III"

NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 03, 2018 2:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DEVILDRIVER: nuevo tema "Copperhead Road"

NotaPublicado: Vie May 22, 2020 1:53 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

DEVILDRIVER: detalles de su nuevo disco "Dealing With Demons I"

DevilDriver lanzará un nuevo álbum de larga duración, "Dealing With Demons I", el 9 de octubre de 2020. El volumen uno de la saga del álbum doble se lanzará a través de Napalm Records este otoño.

Imagen

01. Keep Away From Me
02. Vengeance Is Clear
03. Nest Of Vipers
04. Iona
05. Wishing
06. You Give Me A Reason To Drink (feat. Simon Blade Fafara)
07. Witches
08. Dealing With Demons
09. The Damned Don't Cry
10. Scars Me Forever

Imagen

Citar:
DevilDriver to Release New Full-Length Album, Dealing With Demons I, on October 9, 2020. Volume One of the double album saga drops via Napalm Records this Fall. Pre-Order Here: https://smarturl.it/DealingWithDemonsI

Watch the Thought-Provoking Video for Lead Single “Keep Away From Me”: https://youtu.be/PjACk_dw1v8

Frontman Dez Fafara states about “Keep Away From Me” and its accompanying visual:
“I’ve been social distancing since I was born. I’ve learned to try and embrace my Agoraphobia all my life. This is what the lyrics are about as we are all sheltered in place. They seem very clear. Now is not the time bands should shy away from the obvious by trying to push the narrative through their art as if everything is alright with the world and ‘it’s metal video visual as usual time’, as it is clearly NOT that time.
We as artists should speak up, inspire and change lives, or paint a picture – a time capsule if you will – by the narrative we push in uncertain times. This video is one such art piece as my band and thousands of others are forced into quarantine – cannot rehearse, take photos, or perform – to make a music video for the very people that have supported us for years. It’s trying times for the world and my outlook through this video is simply this: ‘here’s what we are going through as a family on this planet and as we embrace what is yet to come... please Stand Together’.”

Dez Fafara says about the band’s "Dealing With Demons I" writing and recording process:
“I said to the guys, ‘if we just met today, what kind of music would we make? How would we stand the test of time, stand apart from others and stand above the competition? Let’s not focus on the past sound. Instead let’s kick into the future together.’”

Dez Fafara adds:
“It’s time to lay it all out, on two records. I’m never gonna revisit these subjects again. I’ve been writing about this sort of human nature, disloyalty and dishonesty, love and loss, since the beginning of my career. I am going in a more lyrically woke direction in the future. A lot of people say my music gives them strength. But what they don’t realize is that these topics haunt me. Over the course of these last few years we fled from wildfires, my wife battled cancer and now we are going through a pandemic… so it is what it is… let’s dump it all on the table and purge. I want to go through different topics in the future, so here we are now. I’ve laid it all out on a double record for all of you to hear.”

This is just the beginning – fans should be prepared for the onslaught of what is to come with the impending second volume of the double album, which promises to go even harder. This is a two-part acceleration into the future – after witnessing Dealing With Demons I, listeners will be clamoring for the second half!

Dez adds about the upcoming remainder of the Dealing With Demons saga:
“Volume two will get into some very heavy topics as well. You’ll see the band progress even further musically as we finish this ode to the purge of all things Demonic.”
https://es-es.facebook.com/napalmrecord ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 24 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente