Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Novedades THEOCRACY
NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 13, 2014 3:27 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THEOCRACY se queda sin batería

"Theocracy lamenta anunciar la salida de su batería de toda la vida Shawn Benson por conflictos de intereses. Conflictos de trabajo y continuos problemas de programación, hicieron simplemente imposible seguir adelante, por lo que amigablemente ambas partes acordaron que era hora de realizar un cambio. No hay resentimientos, y la banda de desea sólo lo mejor para Shawn en el futuro...

Con el interés de avanzar, Theocracy está comenzando a buscar candidatos para cubrir el puesto. Los interesados pueden ponerse en contacto con la banda en theocracydrummersearch@gmail.com..."

Imagen

Citar:
Georgia-based melodic metal band Theocracy regrets to announce the departure of longtime drummer Shawn Benson to pursue other interests. Continued work conflicts and scheduling issues simply made it impossible to move forward, so both parties amicably agreed that it was time for a change to be made. There are no hard feelings on either side, and the band wishes Shawn nothing but the best in the future.

“To be honest, I’m pretty devastated about this, as I expected to be playing with Shawn for as long as we kept going,” says vocalist Matt Smith. “But he is moving into a different phase of his life and could no longer give the commitment it takes to be in a band, so ultimately this is the only solution for all parties involved. I’d like to personally thank Shawn for helping to bring three albums from my imagination to reality, and his contributions can never be overstated. He will always be a part of the Theocracy family.”

In the interest of moving forward, Theocracy is beginning to look for candidates to fill the position. Interested parties can contact the band at theocracydrummersearch@gmail.com.

Theocracy recently returned from their third full tour of Europe and are currently working on new material. Their most recent album, As the World Bleeds, received rave reviews and landed on the Billboard Heatseeker Chart in the U.S. upon release. As the World Bleeds is the band’s third album, and their second release for Ulterium Records.

https://www.facebook.com/theocracyband/ ... eam_ref=10

NotaPublicado: Jue Jul 17, 2014 2:21 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THEOCRACY anuncian nuevo batería

THEOCRACY han presentado a su nuevo batería Patrick Nickell, al que se puede ver en acción en el vídeo bajo estas lineas.

Imagen

Matt Smith: Voz
Jon Hinds: Guitarra, Voz
Val Allen Wood: Guitarra
Patrick Nickell: Batería
Jared Oldham: Bajo

Citar:
Georgia-based melodic metal band Theocracy is excited to announce the addition of drummer Patrick Nickell to the lineup. Patrick is originally from Nashville, TN, and brings 13 years of drumming experience to the band. His power and progressive metal background is a perfect fit for Theocracy, and the band is thrilled to see where this new musical union leads them.

Theocracy first met Patrick several years ago when he was a member of Nashvilles Oblivion Myth, and when the time came to begin searching for a new drummer, he was one of the first candidates they auditioned. It was immediately apparent to everyone that he was the perfect fit, both musically and personally. He has the skills to faithfully execute all of the older material, while bringing his own brand of power, finesse and flair.

To offer the fans a small glimpse of what he can do, the band recorded a live in-studio performance of the As the World Bleeds track "Nailed", which can be seen below. Theocracys first live performance with Patrick will be a private show for the Make-A-Wish Foundation in late August, followed by Midweek Mayhem at the prestigious ProgPower USA festival in Atlanta, GA, September 10.

https://www.facebook.com/theocracyband/ ... 5840372462

NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 26, 2014 4:44 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

ALUCINANTEE!!!!!! No me ha sorprendido tanto una banda desde hace muchisimo tiempo. Simplemente brutales.

Un saludo.

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 06, 2014 3:30 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo villancico de THEOCRACY

https://www.facebook.com/theocracyband

NotaPublicado: Dom Jun 07, 2015 6:43 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THEOCRACY trabajando en un nuevo disco

THEOCRACY están trabajando actualmente en un nuevo disco.

Imagen

Citar:
New album progress is coming along great! Matt finished the vocals on three songs this week--here’s a little sneak peek for ya. We hope you have a great weekend!

Hope you had a great weekend! We did. Matt finished recording vocals for the title track for the new album, and it's sounding killer! Can't wait for you to hear it. Another week of hard work on the way. Have a great day, and look for more updates soon!

https://www.facebook.com/theocracyband

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 17, 2016 2:34 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THEOCRACY: detalles de su nuevo disco "Ghost Ship"

Theocracy lanzará su nuevo disco, "Ghost Ship", el 28 de octubre en Europa y América del Norte a través de Ulterium Records.

Imagen

01. Paper Tiger
02. Ghost Ship
03. The Wonder Of It All
04. Wishing Well
05. Around the World and Back
06. Stir the Embers
07. A Call To Arms
08. Currency In A Bankrupt World
09. Castaway
10. Easter

Imagen

Matt Smith: Voz
Jon Hinds: Guitarra, Voz
Val Allen Wood: Guitrra
Jared Oldham: Bajo

Citar:
The Athens, Georgia-based melodic metal band THEOCRACY will release their new album "Ghost Ship" on October 28th in Europe and North America through Ulterium Records. Information on different editions and formats will be announced soon.

With Ghost Ship, Theocracy perfects the lively and fully-realized sound of As the World Bleeds, delivering 10 muscular and streamlined tracks that never lose focus and combine for one memorable journey. You like midtempo singalong anthems? Try the “Ghost Ship” title track. Thrashy rhythms and intensity? “The Wonder of It All” should be to your liking. Emotional ballads with huge melodic hooks? Go “Around the World and Back.” Or if you prefer epic, progressive tracks that do all these things and more, 10-minute album closer “Easter” is sure to be a favorite. Each song on Ghost Ship stands alone and has a unique signature, but every moment sounds unmistakably like Theocracy.

“So many kids were coming up to us after shows and telling us their stories,” says Theocracy vocalist Matt Smith. “A lot of them were searching for purpose and a place to fit in, and having grown up as an awkward and unpopular kid myself, their words really stuck with me. I started thinking about what a band of misfits Jesus’ disciples were: fishermen, tax collectors, and people of little consequence in the eyes of the world. Sometimes the ones most people don’t see, or choose to look straight through—the ghosts of society, as it were, dead to the world—end up having the biggest impact. That’s where the title and idea for Ghost Ship came from: all the misfits, the uncool, the outcasts, there is a place where you do fit in. Although Ghost Ship is not a concept album, this is a recurring theme, particularly in the title track and ‘Castaway.’”
https://www.facebook.com/theocracyband/ ... =3&theater
http://www.ulterium-records.com/news.html

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 08, 2016 2:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 29, 2016 5:17 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THEOCRACY: nuevo tema "Wishing Well"

NotaPublicado: Lun Dic 05, 2016 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THEOCRACY anuncian nuevo batería

Theocracy anuncian que Ernie Topran se unirá definitivamente a la banda como batería permanente. Ernie ha estado tocando la batería durante más de 20 años, y ha estado activo en la escena musical de Atlanta desde 2006. Durante ese tiempo ha actuado con muchas bandas diferentes, y ha sido el batería de Theocracy durante los últimos dos años.

Imagen

Citar:
THEOCRACY ANNOUNCES NEW DRUMMER

Georgia-based melodic metal band Theocracy is thrilled to welcome Ernie Topran to the band as their permanent drummer. Ernie has been drumming for more than 20 years, and has been active in the Atlanta music scene since 2006. During that time he has performed with many different bands, and he has been Theocracy’s touring drummer for the last couple years.

"I was happy to help Theocracy when they needed a touring drummer for some Scandinavian and German festivals,” says Topran. “I've known the guys for years, and my previous band Halcyon Way shared the stage with them many times. We had great times both on and off the stage, so when I was asked to join the band permanently, I accepted without hesitation. I look forward to many years of making music with such a great group of guys!"

Theocracy founder Matt Smith adds, “Ernie has proven himself to be a total professional and completely dependable, which is what we were looking for. In addition to his incredible drumming skills, he also happens to be the most kindhearted, genuine and fun guy you could ever hope to meet. We couldn’t be happier to have him on board.”
https://www.facebook.com/theocracyband/ ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 05, 2023 2:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de THEOCRACY a finales de año

Theocracy han firmado un contrato con la discográfica Atomic Fire Records, para lanzar a finales de año su quinto álbum de estudio.

Imagen

Ernie Topran (batería)
Taylor Washington (guitarras/coros),
Matt Smith (voz principal/coros)
Jonathan Hinds (guitarras/coros),
Jared Oldham (bajo/coros)

Citar:
Ernie Topran (drums), Taylor Washington (guitars/backing vocals),
Matt Smith (lead/backing vocals), Jonathan Hinds (guitars/backing vocals; sitting),
Jared Oldham (bass/backing vocals; standing)

Photo Credit: Ron Carson Jr. (https://www.instagram.com/roncarsonjr/)

Atomic Fire Records is massively proud to join forces with Athens, Georgia based progressive power metal five-piece THEOCRACY. Formed in 2002 to spread their majestic metal in the likes of STRATOVARIOUS, SONATA ARCTICA and SYMPHONY-X, THEOCRACY released four critically acclaimed studio albums, building a loyal fanbase as well. Now teaming up with Atomic Fire Records, the band consisting of Matt Smith (lead/backing vocals), Ernie Topran (drums), Jared Oldham (bass/backing vocals), Jonathan Hinds (guitars/backing vocals) and Taylor Washington (guitars/backing vocals) are more than ready to take THEOCRACY to the next level.

Vocalist Matt Smith comments, “We are thrilled to be members of the Atomic Fire Records family. From our first meeting, it was obvious that they’ve loved and supported our music for many years, long before there was a possibility we might work together. This personal touch was very important to us, and combined with their impressive roster featuring some of our favourite bands, we are so excited to work together for this new album release and beyond!“

Atomic Fire Records A&R Markus Wosgien enthuses, “We’re more than happy to welcome THEOCRACY to the Atomic Fire Records family! With their latest album »Ghost Ship,« the band created a milestone in power/progressive metal history and I remember very well that I had the CD on endless rotation in my car for several years – and it keeps blowing me away. It’s just one of those records which you’d pick for a trip to a lonely island, it’s an album that recalls why one has become a metalhead: Because such tunes make addicted, one needs to sing along to them, and they fulfill our hearts. With their upcoming new album, THEOCRACY have taken it all another step further and have reached a new level, without repeating themselves but with adding more diversity to their sound. The world stands in awe of an album full of hymns, beauty and pure magic once again.”

For more than 20 years, Matt Smith has been pouring his life blood into THEOCRACY, creating a legacy and back catalogue that grants him a safe space to breathe and develop his vision.

“It’s my life’s work,” says Smith. “All I wanted to do since I was a kid was writing songs, so THEOCRACY existed in my mind for many years before the first album. It’s the vehicle that has taken me all around the world and allowed me to exceed my wildest dreams by getting my songs out, and I am so thankful.”

THEOCRACY‘s fifth studio album will see the light of the day later this year.
https://label.atomicfire-records.com/th ... new-album/

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3  Siguiente