Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Soulfly grabará nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Dom Jun 07, 2015 5:56 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOULFLY: detalles de su nuevo disco "Archangel"

El décimo álbum de estudio de Soulfly, "Arcángel", será lanzado el 14 de agosto a través de Nuclear Blast Entertainment. El CD fue producido por Matt Hyde, quien ha trabajado anteriormente con SLAYER y CHILDREN OF BODOM. La portada fue creada por el artista Eliran Kantor (TESTAMENT, ICED EARTH, SODOM)

Imagen

01. We Sold Our Souls To Metal
02. Archangel
03. Sodomites (feat. Todd Jones of NAILS)
04. Ishtar Rising
05. Live Life Hard! (feat. Matt Young of KING PARROT)
06. Shamash
07. Bethlehem's Blood
08. Titans
09. Deceiver
10. Mother Of Dragons (feat. Richie Cavalera of INCITE, Igor Cavalera of LODY KONG, Anahid M.O.P.)

Bonus tracks for CD/DVD special edition:

11. You Suffer (NAPALM DEATH cover)
12. Acosador Nocturno
13. Soulfly X

Bonus DVD: "Live At Hellfest 2014" (special edition only)

01. Cannibal Holocaust
02. Refuse/Resist
03. Bloodshed
04. Back To The Primitive
05. Seek 'N' Strike
06. Tribe
07. Rise Of The Fallen
08. Revengeance
09. Roots Bloody Roots
10. Jumpdafuckup/Eye For An Eye

Imagen

Max Cavalera - Voz y Guitarra Rítmica
Marc Rizzo - Guitarra
Tony Campos - Bajo
Zyon Cavalera - Batería

Citar:
On August 14th (worldwide) metal icons Soulfly will release their 10th studio album, Archangel, via Nuclear Blast Entertainment. Today, the band has revealed the stunning cover artwork created by artist Eliran Kantor (TESTAMENT, ICED EARTH, SODOM) for the band’s upcoming dark and atmospheric masterpiece.

”I am so proud to be releasing SOULFLY’s tenth album,” comments founder/vocalist/guitarist Max Cavalera. “I feel it is my most mystic album since Prophecy. The guest collaborations have always been a trademark of SOULFLY and Archangel is no different! We can’t wait to play this live for the worldwide tribe!”

In regards to the band and the album cover, artist Eliran Kantor states:
"I've been a fan of Max's music ever since discovering Beneath The Remains in high school. When my wife and I got married 'Territory' was even played at the dance party part of our wedding.

“Max asked me to do a traditional piece depicting Archangel Michael - and I tried to go beyond the straight-up neo-classical style as that has been perfected centuries ago, so I mixed in SOULFLY's own visual world: hence the wings and spear being shaped like the SOULFLY tribal icon, the cliff with the ocean view just like on the first record, and the Brazilian flag being the core of it's color scheme."
Archangel was produced and mixed by Matt Hyde (SLAYER, BEHEMOTH, CHILDREN OF BODOM). Check out the track list for all formats and list of guest performers on the album below.

https://www.facebook.com/SoulflyOfficia ... =1&theater

NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 08, 2015 11:41 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

¡Qué malajes! coscorrones.gif

El Bonus DVD tenía que haber sido del HELLFEST 2011 que es cuando yo fui :mrgreen:
Me gusta la portada 25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 01, 2015 1:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOULFLY: nuevo tema "We Sold Our Souls To Metal"

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco SOULFLY
NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 04, 2015 1:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOULFLY: nuevo tema "We Sold Our Souls To Metal"

NotaPublicado: Jue Jul 09, 2015 12:37 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOULFLY - Archangel (OFFICIAL STUDIO TRAILER #1)

NotaPublicado: Sab Jul 18, 2015 1:34 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOULFLY - Archangel (OFFICIAL STUDIO TRAILER #2)

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 31, 2015 12:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOULFLY: nuevo tema "Sodomites"

SOULFLY - Sodomites feat. Todd Jones of NAILS

NotaPublicado: Mar Ago 11, 2015 1:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOULFLY: nuevo tema "Archangel"

NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 07, 2017 11:14 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOULFLY comenzarán a grabar un nuevo disco en enero

Soulfly han anunciado que etrarán al estudio en enero para grabar su nuevo disco, que probablemente saldrá en el verano de 2018 a través de Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

El álbum aún sin título se grabará con Josh Wilbur, quien también trabajó con la otra banda de Max Cavalera, Killer Be Killed, así como con ​​Lamb Of God y Gojira.

Imagen

Citar:
SOULFLY - to enter studio in January, hint return to tribal elements and »Roots« like concept!
SOULFLY - to enter studio in January! - 2017-12-07

2017-12-07 - Metal icons SOULFLY have announced to enter the studio in January to record the follow-up to 2015's »Archangel« which will most likely be released in summer 2018 via Nuclear Blast Entertainment.

The as of yet untitled album will be recorded with Josh Wilbur, who also worked with Max Cavalera's other band, KILLER BE KILLED as well as heavy-hitters LAMB OF GOD and GOJIRA.

In an interview with Backstage Axxess, Cavalera said: "I'm actually writing right now. I'm collecting the riffs right now and getting the ideas." and added: "I'm excited, because I think the album will have a little bit of a return to some tribal sounds that I haven't done since »Prophecy«. So that'll be cool, to return to some of that. And then the rest of the album will be a continuation of »Archangel«; a lot of people like »Archangel«. And, of course, I think that it will be also somehow influenced by »Psychosis«, 'cause »Psychosis« was such a cool record that I'm sure that somewhere in the SOULFLY record we'll have the influence of that on top of it too. So it'll be a really cool record to work on."

In another interview with the No Limits Music Show, he explained that the next SOULFLY album will be "deeply tribal, very spiritual. There's a concept. I cannot tell you much about it, 'cause it's kind of a surprise. But there is a concept behind the record, and I have not done a record with a concept like this since »Roots«. So this one has got the same kind of feeling that »Roots« has."

Max and his brother Igor Cavalera are currently touring Europe, playing the iconic SEPULTURA album »Roots« in its entirety.

»Archangel« was released on August 14th 2015 via Nuclear Blast Entertainment and charted in several territories around the globe.
Order »Archangel« in various formats from this location: http://nblast.de/SoulflyArchangelNB

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... nuary.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 11, 2018 1:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Detalles de "Ritual", el nuevo disco de SOULFLY

Soulfly lanzará su undécimo álbum, "Ritual", el 19 de octubre a través de Nuclear Blast Entertainment. El disco fue producido, grabado y mezclado por Josh Wilbur (Killer Be Killed, Lamb Of God, Gojira). La portada es obra del artista Eliran Kantor (Testament, Iced Earth, Sodom). Marcelo Vasco (Slayer, Hatebreed, Kreator), se encargó del diseño del libreto adicional. El álbum presenta múltiples invitados, incluidos Randy Blythe (Lamb Of God) y Ross Dolan (Immolation).

Imagen

01. Ritual
02. Dead Behind The Eyes (feat. Randy Blythe)
03. The Summoning
04. Evil Empowered
05. Under Rapture (feat. Ross Dolan)
06. Demonized
07. Blood On The Street
08. Bite The Bullet
09. Feedback!
10. Soulfly XI

Citar:
Soulfly are set to release their devastating new album »Ritual«, on October 19. Today, the band is pleased to reveal the first single from that soon to be landmark release.

Check out 'Evil Empowered', here: https://youtu.be/HB7gYzoVUQw

»Ritual« was produced, recorded and mixed by Josh Wilbur (KILLER BE KILLED, LAMB OF GOD, GOJIRA). Cover artwork was painted by artist Eliran Kantor (TESTAMENT, ICED EARTH, SODOM). Additional booklet art was handled by Marcelo Vasco Arts (SLAYER, HATEBREED, KREATOR), who also handled the package design. The album features multiple guests including Randy Blythe (LAMB OF GOD) and Ross Dolan (IMMOLATION).

Pre-order SOULFLY's eleventh studio album »Ritual«, here: http://nblast.de/RitualSoulfly
Digital: http://nblast.de/RitualSoulfyDigital
Pre-save the album on Spotify: http://nblast.de/SOULFLYritualPreSav
Listen to the track 'Evil Empowered' in the NB Novelties Playlist: http://nblast.de/SpotifyNovelties
https://www.facebook.com/nuclearblasteu ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 68 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente