Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 17 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: PINK CREAM 69 Nuevo DVD
NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 05, 2017 5:09 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PINK CREAM 69 nuevo tema "We Bow To None"

NotaPublicado: Lun Sep 11, 2017 12:09 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Esto si que es una portada preciosa. Espero que el disco esté al nivel de los demás discos. Estos chicos no defraudan nunca o casi nunca, je je.

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 27, 2017 2:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PINK CREAM 69: nuevo tema "Path of Destiny"

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 11, 2017 12:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PINK CREAM 69: nuevo tema "Man of Sorrow"

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 21, 2017 2:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NotaPublicado: Mié Nov 27, 2019 4:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Dennis Ward deja PINK CREAM 69

El bajista Dennis Ward ha dejado Pink Cream 69, la banda con la que ha tocado durante más de tres décadas.

El músico anunció su salida en una publicación de Facebook el lunes (25 de noviembre).

Parte de su nota de despedida:

"¡Atención a todos los fans de Pink Cream 69!

Es hora de que haga el anuncio oficial de mi salida de Pink Cream 69. Lo he pasado muy bien durante los últimos 32 años conociendo a muchos fans y haciendo música con personas fantásticas. Quiero agradecer a los muchachos, Alfred, Dave Uwe y Chris, esos años de diversión y aventura. Espero que continúen llevando el legado de PC69 y les deseo muchos grandes conciertos y experiencias musicales.

Esta partida no es en modo alguno una decisión espontánea. Muchos de vosotros habréis notado que no he actuado con la banda (aparte de en un par de conciertos) en los últimos años.

Afortunadamente, Roman Beselt pudo sustituirme a menudo... Mi decisión no tiene nada que ver con mis otras actividades; actuaciones con Gus G, unirme a Magnum o mi trabajo de estudio como productor / ingeniero. Tampoco tengo resentimientos hacia nadie de la banda, simplemente no disfrutaba en los pocos conciertos que tuvimos en los últimos años y simplemente ya no me sentía cómodo en el escenario. Espero que sea un motivo suficiente para cualquier persona curiosa.

¡Así que deseémosles a los muchachos un gran futuro y seguid apoyando a la banda tanto como sea posible! Cuídense :)

Dennis"

Imagen

Citar:
Attention all Pink Cream 69 Fans!

It’s time that I make the official announcement of my departure from Pink Cream 69. I’ve had a wonderful time over the past 32 years meeting so many fans and making music with fantastic people. I want to thank all the guys, Alfred, Dave Uwe and Chris, for the years of fun and adventure. I hope that they continue to carry out the legacy of PC69 and I wish them many great concerts and musical experiences.

This departure is in no way a spontaneous decision. Many of you might have noticed that I have not performed with the band (other than a couple of shows) over the past few years. Fortunately Roman Beselt was able to step in for me often. I had been contemplating my departure for awhile now but have held on for no actual reason other than to not make any waves. My decision has nothing to do with my other activities; performing with Gus G, joining Magnum or my studio work as a producer/engineer. I have no hard feelings towards anyone in the band either, I just wasn’t enjoying the very few shows we’ve had the past few years and quite simply did not feel comfortable on stage anymore. I hope that will be reason enough for anyone curious.

So let’s all wish the guys a great future and please continue to support the band as much as possible! Take care :)

Dennis
https://www.facebook.com/dennis.ward.ro ... 91?__xts__

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 04, 2020 3:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Marco Wriedt en la guitarra y Roman Beselt en el bajo se unen a PINK CREAM 69

Pink Cream 69 ha anunciado la incorporación de dos nuevos miembros: el guitarrista Marco Wriedt y el bajista Roman Beselt. Wriedt reemplaza a Uwe Reitenauer, quien dejó el grupo a finales del año pasado por razones personales, mientras que Beselt toma el lugar de Dennis Ward.

Imagen

Citar:
Please welcome our two new members - Marco Wriedt on guitar and Roman Beselt on bass.

Alfred Koffler: "It wasn‘t a long search! And it was an easy decision. Marco is the perfect fit for the band - as a friend and as a musician. I can see only smiling faces in the band and around. Marco has been there for us years ago on tour with Helloween and Stratovarius as a temporary replacement for Uwe and did a great job back then already. We remained friends ever since and he was the only call that we made when we knew we need a new guitar player.

Marco Wriedt was a member of the German hard rock band Axxis. He was the driving force of the highly acclaimed newcomer 21 Octayne, is one of the driving forces in the project Arc Of Light and is now working on his first solo album.

David Readman: „Last week we had a great first rehearsal with our two new band members“, Some older songs as well as more recent material have been played through with happiness all over the place.

Roman already helped out on bass and vocals at occassions when Dennis could not be there. He played festivals with us in Russia, Spain and the UK. That worked out just perfect. An instant chemistry was there.“

Roman Beselt studied classical music and the first album of his band Sons Of Sounds where he plays and sings with his two brothers has been produced by… David Readman.

We are already working on new material and are getting ready for some big festivals like Masters Of Rock in the Czech Republic and the Monsters Of Rock Cruise in the Carribeans before we will hit the road more extensive.

And last but not least. You can finally find us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pink_cream69/

Photo credit: Arno Kohlem, http://www.arnokohlem.com
https://es-es.facebook.com/PinkCream69O ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 17 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2