Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 39 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Adelantos de METAL CHURCH
NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 12, 2016 7:39 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH: portada y lista de temas de "XI"

METAL CHURCH regresan con su nuevo álbum "XI", que será lanzado el 25 de marzo a través de "Rat Pak Records". Producido por Kurdt Vanderhoof y co-producido por Chris "The Wizard" Collier, el undécimo disco de la banda, marca el regreso del legendario vocalista y frontman Mike Howe.

Imagen

TRACK LISTING [STANDARD VERSION]
01. Reset
02. Killing Your Time
03. No Tomorrow
04. Signal Path
05. Sky Falls In
06. Needle and Suture
07. Shadow
08. Blow Your Mind
09. Soul Eating Machine
10. It Waits
11. Suffer Fools

DELUXE INTERNATIONAL VERSION / BONUS DISC
[RAT PAK RECORDS WEBSITE EXCLUSIVE!]

12. The Coward
13. Blister Fist
14. God Hit
15. The Enemy Mind
16. Signal Path (Radio edit)
17. Badlands (2015 version)
18. Shadow (Demo version)
19. No Tomorrow (Alt mix)

http://www.ratpakrecordsamerica.com/metal-church

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 11, 2016 3:19 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH: nuevo tema "Killing Your Time"

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 19, 2016 2:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH: New Album Trailer / Featuring the track "Reset"

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 22, 2016 2:01 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH: nuevo tema "Reset"

NotaPublicado: Sab Mar 04, 2017 3:54 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH anuncian su nuevo disco en directo "Classic Live"

Metal Church lanzará el directo "Classic Live" a través de Rat Pak Records el 28 de abril. Producido por Kurdt Vanderhoof, esta edición especial contará con nueve canciones clásicas de Metal Church grabadas durante su gira de 2016 y también incluye una versión de estudio de "Fake Healer" a dúo con Todd La Torre.

Imagen

01. Beyond The Black
02. Date With Poverty
03. Gods Of A Second Chance
04. In Mourning
05. Watch The Children Pray
06. Start The Fire
07. No Friend Of Mine
08. Badlands
09. Human Factor
10. Fake Healer (bonus studio track) (feat. Todd La Torre)
11. Badlands (2015 studio version) (vinyl version only)

Imagen

Citar:
METAL CHURCH will release "Classic Live" via Rat Pak Records on April 28. Produced by Kurdt Vanderhoof, this special edition release features nine classic METAL CHURCH songs recorded live on the band's 2016 tour and also includes a special bonus track, a powerful new studio version of "Fake Healer" that features a duet with QUEENSRŸCHE vocalist Todd La Torre.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/metal- ... -in-april/

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 22, 2017 4:11 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Jeff Plate (batería) deja METAL CHURCH

Pues las vaguedades de siempre, esperó dos semanas para anunciar su decisión y permitir que la banda pudiese organizarse, todo se desarrollo de un modo amistoso... da las gracias a la banda y fans por todo... Al hombre le falta tiempo. :roll:

"... Obviamente, esto no es una decisión fácil. Después de muchas conversaciones conmigo mismo, mi esposa, mi familia, mi representante y Kurdt Vanderoof y Mike Howe, sé que estoy haciendo lo correcto para mi futuro."

Imagen

Citar:
Hello everyone,

It is with a heavy heart that I am announcing my departure from Metal Church. I came to this conclusion 2 weeks ago, and agreed to hold off on the announcement until Metal Church had made some decisions on what they were going to do.This is obviously not an easy decision. After many conversations with myself, my wife, my family, my management and Kurdt Vanderoof and Mike Hove, I know I am doing the right thing for my future.

I know there will be questions and speculation. The bottom line is time, my time, and how best I manage it. I had to come to terms with the fact that time is just blowing by at the speed of light and there is no time for me to second guess or regret anything I'm doing. At this point in my life I need to be in more control of my time and career. I have a number of things I’d like to do and try, and to do these I have to give up something I truly love and am very proud of.

I cannot thank Kurdt Vanderhoof enough for inviting me into Metal Church. For the past 12 years I have had the honor and privilege of playing some of the best, truly iconic Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal songs ever written. I have recorded 4 records with the band. The latest, “XI”, is not only one of my favorite Metal Church records, but I feel it is the one of the best, if not the best records I have recorded throughout my career.

Also, I cannot thank the Metal Church fan base enough for the tremendous support. I have met thousands of you over the years and you, fans old and new, are simply the best. You have kept this band alive for the past 33 years, and I am sure there is more great music to come.

Metal Church is in a good place, and there are a number of shows and good things coming up this year. This decision is made now to not only let me prepare for the year to come, but also to let Metal Church do the same.

Kurdt Vanderhoof(g), Mike Howe(v), Steve Unger(b), Rick VanZandt(g), Tim Harding(sound and production), and Joe Obrien(President @ Rat Pak Records) have been a tremendous team, and they are also very good friends of mine. I wish them nothing but the best.

I hope to see you all again somewhere down the road. I will keep you posted on my activities. Trust me, I will not sit still for very long.

Thank you, take care.

Jeff Plate
Ver traducción
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMetalC ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Sab Abr 22, 2017 2:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Stet Howland nuevo batería de METAL CHURCH

Metal Church ha contratado a Stet Howland (ex-W.A.S.P.) para tocar la batería en todos sus conciertos de verano. Se une al grupo como reemplazo de Jeff Plate, quien anunció su salida de Metal Church el mes pasado.

Imagen

Citar:
Many of you have been asking who will be playing drums for us on all our upcoming summer shows, and the answer is former WASP drummer Stet Howland! Show dates and ticket info at: http://www.bandsintown.com/metalchurch
https://www.facebook.com/OfficialMetalC ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 19, 2017 3:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Stet Howland nuevo batería de METAL CHURCH

Stet Howland (ex-W.A.S.P.) que reemplazo en la batería a Jeff Platepara, y que ha estado girando con la banda este verano, se une al grupo como miembro permanente.

Citar:
Fans that have seen METAL CHURCH live at their recent shows in the United States and Europe may have noticed a new face on stage. The guy behind the kit has been none other than Stet Howland, and now that the transitionary process is complete, METAL CHURCH is happy to announce the addition of Howland as the band's permanent new drummer.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/metal- ... t-drummer/

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 05, 2018 2:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH: detalles de su nuevo disco "Damned If You Do"

Metal Church lanzará su duodécimo álbum de estudio, "Damned If You Do", el 7 de diciembre a través de Rat Pak Records. El trabajo estará disponible en Europa a través de Nuclear Blast y en Japón a través de King Records.

Imagen

01. Damned If You Do
02. The Black Things
03. By The Numbers
04. Revolution Underway
05. Guillotine
06. Rot Away
07. Into The Fold
08. Monkey Finger
09. Out Of Balance
10. The War Electric

Imagen

Mike Howe (vocals)
Kurdt Vanderhoof (guitar)
Rick van Zandt (guitar)
Jeff Plate (drums)
Steve Unger (bass)

Citar:
West coast metal veterans METAL CHURCH will release their 12th full length studio album »Damned If You Do« via Nuclear Blast Records on December 7, 2018 (Rat Pak Records/America & King Records/Japan). The latest release is the follow-up to their highly successful 2016 album »XI«, which saw the return of legendary frontman Mike Howe. »Damned If You Do« is a cross between the band's iconic »Blessing In Disguise« and »The Human Factor«. This new offering features ten fully-charged, classic-metal influenced songs that showcase the sound that has garnered the band a solid fanbase for over 3 decades.
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... album.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 27, 2018 1:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

METAL CHURCH: nuevo tema "Out Of Balance"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 39 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente