Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 53 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: JORN trabajando
NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 13, 2016 1:50 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JORN: nuevo disco "Heavy Rock Radio"

Jorn Lande regresa con un álbum de versiones de clásicos de artistas y bandas que han significado algo especial para él, y han ayudado a forjar su estilo (Queen, Journey, UFO, Thin Lizzy, Deep Purple, Eagles, Tarja Turunen...)

El disco será lanzado por Frontiers Music Srl el 3 de junio.

Imagen

01. I Know There's Something Going On
02. Running Up That Hill
03. Rev On The Red Line
04. You're The Voice
05. Live To Win
06. Don't Stop Believin'
07. Killer Queen
08. Hotel California
09. Rainbow In The Dark
10. The Final Frontier
11. Stormbringer
12. Die Young

Imagen

Músicos:

Jorn Lande: Voz
Trond Holter: Guitarra
Francesco Iovino: Batería
Thomas Bekkevold: Bajo
Alessandro Del Vecchio: Teclados

Excepto en:

“Rainbow in the Dark”
Jimmy Iversen y Tore Moren – guitarras
Nic Angileri – bajo
Willy Bendiksen – batería

“Stormbringer”
Jorn Viggo Lofstad – guitarra
Sid Ringsby – bajo
Willy Bendiksen – batería

Citar:
BREAKING NEWS: Frontiers Music Srl is excited to announce JORN’s new album, “Heavy Rock Radio”, due for release on June 3rd!

One of the greatest rock singers of our time, Jorn Lande returns with a unique album of covers of classics from artists and bands that have meant something special to him, and helped forge this talented man's own unique style.

Through Jorn's extensive career, which includes more than 40 albums of mostly original songs, he has also recorded great versions of several rock classics such as Thin Lizzy's "Are You Ready", UFO's "On and On", Deep Purple's "Perfect Strangers", and many more. Jorn also recorded a successful Ronnie James Dio tribute album, released in 2010. Every song JORN covers is treated with the utmost respect and "Jorn-ized" accordingly. A good example is his heavy sounding version of "I Walk Alone", first released by Tarja Turunen (ex-Nightwish).

"Heavy Rock Radio" is not an ordinary album of cover songs, it is truly a songbook of hits. Featured – among others - are great versions of the Eagles' "Hotel California" and Kate Bush's "Running Up That Hill", which gets the Jorn style treatment to become very powerful and epic, without losing its commercial touch. More great classics included are John Farnham's "You're The Voice", Queen's "Killer Queen", and two absolute melodic rock evergreen gems in Journey's "Don't Stop Believin'" and Foreigner's "Rev On The Red Line".

The original concept of the album was to create a sort of jukebox of radio hits, but to avoid leaning too much on the pop side of rock, JORN decided to blend the tracklisting with a few more up tempo rock tracks as well, such as "The Final Frontier" by Iron Maiden ("probably the closest you get to anything commercial with Iron Maiden," says Jorn), "Live to Win" by Paul Stanley (a song which was also featured on the popular television series South Park), and a few hard rock classics show up as well from Deep Purple ("Stormbringer"), Dio ("Rainbow In The Dark") and Black Sabbath ("Die Young") to complete the mix.

Jorn says: "The most important thing was to treat these songs with respect towards the original versions, my goal was always to think that the original artist would be honoured and find my version relevant. At the same time my intention was never to try to compete with the original song and artist, but make it a strong alternative version to enjoy. At the same time it is a well deserved homage to these artists and bands, who influenced me strongly, and I have wanted to record these songs for quite some time but was always too busy writing and recording my own songs to make it happen. Originally I had a list of 40-50 songs I wanted to do, but I had to strip it down to about 15 songs before deciding on the final tracklist. This means that there are some unfinished business musically, and I will most likely record more of these songs in the future."

Since releasing the critically acclaimed Dracula "Swing of Death" album last year, Jorn has also been working on an album of brand new songs, which will be the successor to the 2013 Jorn album "Traveller", to be released in early 2017. Jorn's catalogue is getting too long to include in brief press statements, and his innovative and creative skills have led to him selling millions of albums worldwide and being a frequent entry on sales charts around the world including Billboard. Worth a mention is his years with German based MasterPlan, whom he recorded three albums with. Claimed to be the biggest selling Norwegian musical export, since the pop band A-ha, Jorn continues his rock crusade, and there are no signs of him slowing down yet.

The title "Heavy Rock Radio" came quite naturally, as the sound of this album feels like if it's tailor made for any rock radio station, and while Jorn's voice can be enjoyed on more than 40 albums in different rock and metal styles, this record is a special treat which will tide over all the fans waiting for the new original album which is being worked on at the moment. Enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... 35063067:0

Citar:
JORN "HEAVY ROCK RADIO" OUT IN JUNE
The new Jorn album titled "Heavy Rock Radio" will be released on June 3rd. Enjoy an album trailer here : https://youtu.be/ZHK2JXL4HqU

I've recorded several of my favourite songs, and to give the album an unexpected twist, I also included a few that never had any obvious connection to the rock/metal scene.
Naturally, I have also made sure to include a few great rock classics. The basic idea for this album was to choose some songs that meant something special to me when I was younger.
That is why the variety of songs include everything from experimental pop of the 80's and 70's American west coast music, to more classic heavier rock.

This album is all about good songs and to record something enjoyable, making versions that are different, but at the same time a homage to the original artists. Music has many faces and expressions, and greatness lies within the song and it's performer, beyond style and category. Also, when you've been around for as long as I have now, it's liberating to go "off track" and try something different.

That said, my heart lies in rock music, but through the years I couldn't help thinking about how some great songs would sound if I tried to give them a certain "Jornish" flavour.
In the process I've had a list of 40-50 songs, but had to cut down to 12 tracks, which means I will probably have to do another album like this sometime in the future.

Thinking about all the great songs that was ruled out, I already feel there are some unfinished business there, but we'll see what life brings. I usually prefer to work on my own songs, and when we started recording I thought it wouldn't be too difficult or time consuming to make this album, but man was I wrong! Maybe it's the greatness in the songs I chose that made me realize how good the original recordings are, and that people often take it too lightly when talking about recording other peoples work.

We've tried our best to make the songs our own, and when listening back now, I feel we've achieved just that. Hope you'll like the album.

https://www.facebook.com/OFFICIALJORN/p ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 13, 2016 7:57 am 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

Genial! Menudo gustazo escuchar a este señor cantando esos temazos.

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 07, 2017 3:50 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JORN: detalles de su nuevo disco "Life on Death Road"

http://www.jornlande.com
http://www.facebook.com/OFFICIALJORN

Frontiers Music Srl anuncia que el 2 de junio de 2017 saldrá a la venta el nuevo álbum de estudio de JORN, titulado "Life on Death Road".

El álbum también marca el debut de una nueva formación de músicos alrededor del cantante noruego. :roll: Lo que viene siendo el fondo de armario o chicos para todo de la Frontiers. No los adivinaríais ni de coña. :wink:

Imagen

01. Life On Death Road
02. Hammered To The Cross (The Business)
03. Love Is The Remedy
04. Dreamwalker
05. Fire To The Sun
06. Insoluble Maze (Dreams In The Blindness)
07. I Walked Away
08. The Slippery Slope (Hangman's Rope)
09. Devil You Can Drive
10. The Optimist
11. Man Of The 80's
12. Blackbirds

Imagen

Jorn Lande – Voz
Alex Beyrodt - Guitarra (Primal Fear, Voodoo Circle)
Mat Sinner – Bajo (Primal Fear, Sinner, kiskesomerville)
Alessandro Del Vecchio - Teclados (Hardline, Revolution Saints)
Francesco Jovino – Batería (Primal Fear)

Produced by Alessandro Del Vecchio and Jorn Lande

Citar:
BREAKING NEWS: Frontiers Music Srl is delighted to announce the release of JORN's brand new studio album, entitled “Life on Death Road” on June 2, 2017. Pre-order from the Frontiers' webstore here: http://www.frontiers.shop

Easily one of the greatest rock singers of the 21st century, Norway's very own giant Viking warrior Jorn Lande’s vocals are resoundingly strong once again on his ninth original studio album, “Life on Death Road”! This absolutely brilliant new album sees Lande attacking the microphone with rejuvenated vigor, accompanied by a new band and a bigger and stronger sound.

“Life On Death Road” took several months of hard work for the songwriting vision to come together. JORN needed to take the music to a new level to push the concept of the band further than it has ever gone before. The result is a record that is deep, strong, full of groove and powerful with anthemic songs aplenty! Songs like "Man Of The 80's", "Love Is The Remedy", "Life On Death Road", "Insoluble Maze (Dreams In The Blindness)", and "The Slippery Slope (Hangman's Rope)" capture the essence of Jorn as a singer, songwriter and lyricist.

Jorn says, "It's easily one of the best albums I've ever recorded. This was all about putting the right people together for the right result, and about taking the necessary time to work more thoroughly and in depth with the material we chose for the album. The older I get, the more I feel it is necessary to listen to my heart and look for that genuine and honest feeling that made me take interest in music in the first place. Back in the 70's and early 80's when I grew up, people and music were more free and so the presence of feeling and soul came more naturally and was expected from an artist or a band. This is the energy and craftmanship we've been looking for, but still keeping a pulse on the modern times we live in. "Life On Death Road" is an original album that is pretty much summing up the last 40-50 years of rock and metal and has become a hybrid modern heavy rock album without losing those tasty elements of a good aged wine. Regardless, we're all products of our time, and the feeling, soul and symbioses we've achieved for this album is a rarity in today's music world, so in that sense this album is a true old school sailors' "tall ship adventure". From start to finish it took us nearly three years to finalize and I'm really proud to say that this album is the proof that classic albums can still be made."

The album also marks the debut of a new lineup of very experienced and gifted musicians around the Norwegian singer. On bass is Mat Sinner (Primal Fear, Sinner, kiskesomerville) who needs virtually no introduction to European heavy metal fanatics. On keyboards and production is Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Revolution Saints), who already joined JORN for the recording of his last covers album, “Heavy Rock Radio” and was the glue that helped Jorn to create the feel and the direction for the new album. Francesco Jovino (Primal Fear) is on drums and Alex Beyrodt (Primal Fear, VOODOO CIRCLE) handles guitar. Truly a recipe for a roaring success!

Jorn had no desire to do "just another" JORN record. The aim was to do the best record possible and it took almost two years of writing, arranging, and producing before wrapping this all up. The performances are thunderous across the board and you can hear the urgency of these songs in Jorn's singing!

Jorn's catalogue is getting too long to include in brief overviews and his innovative and creative skills as a vocalist and music visionary have led to him selling millions of albums worldwide while being a frequent entrant on sales charts around the world including Billboard. Worth a mention here though are his years fronting Masterplan, whom he recorded three albums with. He has also recently collaborated with the world's biggest online gaming company, Riot Games, providing vocals for the virtual band "Pentakill" in the game "League of Legends". Claimed to be the biggest selling Norwegian musical export since the pop band A-Ha, Jorn continues his rock crusade and there are no signs of him slowing down and “Life on Death Road” is a magnificent testament to his abilities!
http://www.frontiers.it/news/10926

NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 18, 2017 11:52 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JORN "Life On Death Road" Official Trailer

NotaPublicado: Sab Abr 29, 2017 2:26 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JORN: nuevo tema "Man Of The 80's"

NotaPublicado: Mié Ene 16, 2019 7:06 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JORN: caja 50 cumpleaños "50 Years on Earth - The Anniversary Box Set"

Aprovechando que el chaval cumple cincuenta añitos, Frontiers Music saca una caja que contendrá 12 discos.

La caja además de álbumes de estudio, incluye una colección exclusiva de las mejores canciones en vivo de Jorn tomadas de sus álbumes "Live in the USA" y "Live in Black" y de sus mejores versiones. Finalmente, hay un disco con temas bonus y raros.

Imagen

CD #1 "Worldchanger"
CD #2 "Out to Every Nation"
CD #3 "The Duke"
CD #4 "Lonely Are the Brave"
CD #5 "Spirit Black"
CD #6 "Song for Ronnie James"
CD #7 "Bring Heavy Rock To The Land"
CD #8 “Traveller”
CD #9 “Life On Death Road”
CD #10 - Original Bonus Songs (studio versions)
CD #11 - Bonus Live cd
CD #12 - The Covers (studio versions) [/quote]

Imagen

Spoiler:
Tracklisting:

CD 1 - Worldchanger
"Tungur Knivur"
"Sunset Station"
"Glow In The Dark"
"House Of Cards"
"Bless The Child"
"Captured"
"Worldchanger"
"Christine"
"Bridges Will Burn"

CD 2 - Out To Every Nation
"Young Forever"
"Out To Every Nation"
"Something Real"
"Living With Wolves"
"Vision Eyes"
"One Day We Will Put Out the Sun"
"Behind The Clown"
"Rock Spirit"
"Through Day And Night"
"When Angel Wings Were White"

CD 3 - The Duke
"We Brought The Angels Down"
"Blacksong"
"Stormcrow"
"End Of Time"
"Duke Of Love"
"Burning Chains"
"After The Dying"
"Midnight Madness"
"Are You Ready"
"Starfire"

CD 4 - Lonely Are The Brave
"Lonely Are The Brave"
"Night City"
"War Of The World"
"Shadow People"
"Soul Of The Wind"
"Man Of The Dark"
"Promises"
"The Inner Road"
"Hellfire"

CD 5 - Spirit Black
"Spirit Black"
"Below"
"Road Of The Cross"
"The Last Revolution"
"City In Between"
"Rock And Roll Angel"
"Burn Your Flame"
"World Gone Mad"
"I Walk Alone"
"The Sun Goes Down" (original bonus track Europe)

CD 6 - Song For Ronnie James
"Song For Ronnie James"
"Invisible"
"Shame On The Night"
"Push"
"Stand Up And Shout"
"Don't Talk To Strangers"
"Lord Of The Last Day"
"Night People"
"Sacred Heart"
"Sunset Superman"
"Lonely Is The Word - Letters From Earth"
"Kill The King"
"Straight Through The Heart" (live)

CD 7 - Bring Heavy Rock To The Land
"My Road"
"Bring Heavy Rock To The Land"
"A Thousand Cuts"
"Ride Like The Wind"
"Chains Around You"
"The World I See"
"Time To Be King"
"Ride To The Guns"
"Black Morning"
"I Came To Rock"

CD 8 - Traveller
"Overload"
"Cancer Demon"
"Traveller"
"Window Maker"
"Make Your Engine Scream"
"Legend Man"
"Carry The Black"
"Rev On"
"Monsoon"
"The Man Who Was King"
"Arctic Night" (Bonus Track)( Instrumental)

CD 9 - Life On Death Road
"Life On Death Road"
"Hammered To The Cross (The Business)"
"Love Is The Remedy"
"Dreamwalker"
"Fire To The Sun"
"Insoluble Maze (Dreams In The Blindness)"
"I Walked Away"
"The Slippery Slope (Hangman's Rope)"
"Devil You Can Drive"
"The Optimist"
"Man Of The 80's"
"Blackbirds"
"The Optimist" (Acoustic Version) (Bonus Track)

CD 10 - Original Bonus Songs (Studio Versions)
"Out To Every Nation"
"Burn Your Flame"
"Something Real"
"Young Forever"
"Walking on Water"
"One Day We Will Put Out The Sun"
"Starfire"
"I Came To Rock"
"Like Stone In Water"
"Gate Of Tears"
"End Comes Easy"
"Gonna Find The Sun"
"Noose"
"Showdown"
"Abyss Of Evil"
"Where The Winds Blow"

CD 11 - Bonus Live CD
"Road Of The Cross"
"Shadow People"
"Soul Of The Wind"
"War Of The World"
"Below"
"The Inner Road"
"Rock And Roll Angel"
"We Brought The Angels Down"
"Blacksong"
"Godless And Wicked"
"Soulburn"
"Are You Ready"
"The Whitesnake Medley"

CD 12 - The Covers (Studio Versions)
"Naked City"
"Hotel California"
"I Know There's Something Going On"
"Fool For Your Loving"
"You're The Voice"
"The Final Frontier"
"Don't Stop Believing"
"Cold Sweat"
"Perfect Strangers"
"Live To Win"
"Running Up That Hill"
"Die Young"
"The Day The Earth Caught Fire"
"Run To You"
"Egypt (The Chains Are On)"

Citar:
Frontiers Music Srl is honored to celebrate JORN’s 50th birthday in 2018 with the release of the ultimate JORN box set, "50 Years on Earth - The Anniversary Box Set”. Jorn Lande was born on May 31, 1968 in the heart of Norway, between massive mountains in a little town called Rjukan. The little blond Viking grew up roaming the forests and mountains and rocking out to Elvis Presley and bands like Sweet, Slade, Jethro Tull, Deep Purple, Rainbow, Free, and Black Sabbath. Eventually, he would become one of the world’s most renowned voices in rock and metal.

Fifty years later, a celebratory box set – a limited edition release – celebrating the artistic production of the fine Norwegian singer is prepared with the intent of closing a major chapter of Jorn’s artistic career and opening up the “second phase” of his musical journey.

A definitive overview, “50 Years on Earth” is comprised of 12 CDs including all Jorn albums from “Worldchanger” (2001) to “Life on Death Road” (2017). The CD artwork has been recreated in a stunningly visual vinyl replica format.

In addition to the studio albums, an exclusive collection of JORN’s best live tracks taken from his albums “Live in the USA” and “Live in Black” and of his best cover songs are included. Finally, there is a disc which includes 16 rare and bonus tracks, which are going to whet the appetites of the Jorn completists.

This attractive package also includes a beautiful booklet with handwritten notes from Jorn Lande. In Jorn Lande’s words, “I'm proud to have made it this far and to still be around and relevant. This is first of all a thanks to all the music lovers around the world who keep believing.

Thanks for all your support! I am blessed to have been given the opportunity to work with so many great and talented people. This rollercoaster of a rock and roll journey still has it's wheels on the tracks and I'm truly excited about the future and what's to come... bring it on!”

CD #1 "Worldchanger"
CD #2 "Out to Every Nation"
CD #3 "The Duke"
CD #4 "Lonely Are the Brave"
CD #5 "Spirit Black"
CD #6 "Song for Ronnie James"
CD #7 "Bring Heavy Rock To The Land"
CD #8 “Traveller”
CD #9 “Life On Death Road”
CD #10 - Original Bonus Songs (studio versions)
CD #11 - Bonus Live cd
CD #12 - The Covers (studio versions)

https://www.facebook.com/OFFICIALJORN/

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 12, 2019 3:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JORN: "Lonely Are The Brave"

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 19, 2019 3:54 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JORN - "Hammered To The Cross"

NotaPublicado: Mié May 08, 2019 2:00 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco en directo de JORN

Jorn lanzará un nuevo disco en directo titulado, "Live on Death Road", a través deFrontiers Music Srl. LA actuación fue grabada en el Frontiers Rock Festival 2018, estará disponible en 2CD / DVD y Blu-Ray.

Imagen

CD1
01. My Road
02. Bring Heavy Rock To The Land
03. Life On Death Road
04. Blacksong
05. World Gone Mad
06. Stormcrow
07. Sunset Station
08. Ride Like The Wind
09. Out To Every Nation

CD2
01. Shot In The Dark
02. Walking On Water
03. Traveller
04. Rock And Roll Angel
05. The Mob Rules
06. Rainbow In The Dark
07. Lonely Are The Brave

DVD:
01. My Road
02. Bring Heavy Rock To The Land
03. Life On Death Road
04. Blacksong
05. World Gone Mad
06. Stormcrow
07. Sunset Station
08. Ride Like The Wind
09. Out To Every Nation
10. Walking On Water
11. Traveller
12. Rock And Roll Angel
13. Man Of The 80’S
14. The Mob Rules
15. Rainbow In The Dark
16. Lonely Are The Brave

Imagen

Jorn Lande: lead vocals
Tore Moren: guitar
Alessandro Del Vecchio: Keyboards
Sid Ringsby: Bass
Beata Polak: Drums
Francesco Jovino: Drums

Citar:
Frontiers Music Srl is excited to announce the release of JORN’s brand new live album & video, “Live on Death Road”!

Recorded at the Frontiers Rock Festival 2018, this performance was captured when Jorn headlined the second night of the festival. Lande performed with a great band featuring long time members Tore More on guitar, Sid Ringsby on bass, producer/keyboardist Alessandro Del Vecchio, and not one, but two drummers: Beata Polak and Francesco Jovino (Primal Fear).

The tracklisting is certainly special and includes some timeless songs spanning the entire 20-year career of JORN. From “Sunset Station”, included on the “real” international debut “Worldchanger”, to absolute classics such as “Out to Every Nation,” “Stormcrow,” and “Lonely Are the Brave”. Some surprises are there too, such as “Walking on Water” from the Dracula Rock Opera and of course unmissable cover versions of “The Mob Rules” (Black Sabbath) and “Ride Like the Wind” (Christopher Cross). All in all, this is another unmissable celebration of the talents of the Norwegian vocal god and a powerful testimony to a unique artist who offers an unbelievable live show here.

Available on 2CD/DVD and Blu-Ray.

https://es-la.facebook.com/frontiersmus ... 28?__xts__

NotaPublicado: Mar May 21, 2019 4:59 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

JORN: video adelanto de "Live on Death Road"

"Stormcrow"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 53 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente