Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 6 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo disco de THE NEW ROSES
NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 17, 2017 1:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de THE NEW ROSES

https://www.facebook.com/TheNewRoses/

"One More For The Road", el nuevo disco de The New Roses será lanzado el 25 de agosto por Napalm Records.

Imagen

01. Quarter To Twelve
02. My Own Worst Enemy
03. Forever Never Comes
04. Dancing On A Razor Blade
05. Consider Me Gone
06. Life Ain't Easy (For A Boy With Long Hair)
07. Every Wild Heart
08. Fight You Leaving Me
09. The Same Moon
10. Piece By Peace Of Mind
11. One More For The Road
12. Do I Look Scared To You [Bonus Track]
13. The Storm [Bonus Track]
14. Nitro Nights [Bonus Track]

https://shop.napalmrecords.com/the-new- ... ak-cd.html

Imagen

Timmy Rough - Voz / Guitarra
Norman Bites - Guitarra
Hardy - Bajo
Urban Berz - Batería

Citar:
The New Roses Unveil Track List For New Album!
'One More For The Road' Now Available To Pre-Order here: http://smarturl.it/OneMoreForTheRoadNPR

Rock juggernauts THE NEW ROSES are about to return with their brand new album 'One More For The Road', set to be released August 25th on Napalm Records!
Just recently the 4-piece band from Wiesbaden, Germany, unveiled first details about their upcoming new record. Today the tracklist has been revealed and finally the wait is over, since 'One More For The Road' is now available to pre-order here: http://smarturl.it/OneMoreForTheRoadNPR

Says the band:
„ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD“ is 100% New Roses, straight in your face Rock'n'Roll, no compromises, based on the experiences of the countless shows we played over the last year, dedicated to our great live audience. We can’t wait to play it live on our upcoming tour, because these songs were written for a hot stage, a loud crowd and a kick ass Rock'n'Roll Band!!”
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... =3&theater

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de THE NEW ROSES
NotaPublicado: Mié Jun 28, 2017 2:11 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE NEW ROSES - Every Wild Heart (Teaser)

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 18, 2017 6:24 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE NEW ROSES: nuevo tema "Dancing On A Razor Blade"

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 15, 2019 2:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE NEW ROSES, nuevo disco "Nothing But Wild"

The New Roses, están de vuelta con su cuarto álbum de estudio, "Nothing But Wild", que saldrá a la venta el 2 de agosto a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

01. Soundtrack of My Life
02. Can't Stop Rock & Roll
03. Down by the River
04. Nothing but Wild
05. Heartache
06. The Bullet
07. Running out of Hearts
08. Unkown Territory
09. As the Crow Flies
10. Give & Take
11. The Only Thing
12. Meet Me Half Way
13. Glory Road

Bonustracks:
14. Down by the River ( unplugged )
15. Fight You Leaving Me ( unplugged )

Imagen

Timmy Rough - voz, guitarra
Norman Bites - guitarra
Hardy - bajo
Urban Berz - batería

Citar:
The New Roses - New Album “Nothing But Wild” Out On August 2nd! Pre-Order NOW: https://smarturl.it/NothingButWild-NPR

German Hard Rockers THE NEW ROSES are back to climb the rock Olympus with their fourth studio album Nothing But Wild! After successful live appearances all over the world, lately opening for KISS, and the invitation to tour with the legendary Scorpions in summer, the four-piece, centered around vocalist/guitarist Timmy Rough is ready to deliver the long awaited follow up for One More For The Road (2017), which hit the top 20 in Germany.

THE NEW ROSES on Nothing But Wild:
“On Nothing But Wild, we fully concentrated on catchy songs with big melodies. Our goal was to record a strong and energetic Rock’n’Roll album without any frills and fillers. Simply true, simply loud, simply wild!”

Today, THE NEW ROSES release the first single “Down By The River”, the ultimate soundtrack to your rock summer!
Singer Timmy Rough on “Down By The River”:
Most of the band members grew up near river Rhine. Needless to say that we spent most our youth at the river. A sixpack of beer, a cassette tape deck and a girl you can fall in love with immediately…and the river. That was all we needed. That’s the attitude we put in “Down By The River”. Probably it will be played on any radio at any river and becomes the soundtrack of somebody’s summer…”
https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 12, 2019 2:16 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE NEW ROSES: nuevo tema "Can't Stop Rock'n Roll"

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 21, 2022 3:31 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo tema y disco de THE NEW ROSES

El nuevo álbum de The New Roses, “Sweet Poison”, saldrá a la venta el 21 de octubre de 2022, a través de Napalm Records.

Imagen

01. My Kinda Crazy
02. Playing with Fire
03. All I Ever Needed
04. The Usual Suspects
05. Warpaint
06. Dead of Night
07. True Love
08. 1st Time for Everything
09. Sweet Gloria
10. The Lion in You
11. The Veins of this Town

Imagen

Timmy Rough - voz, guitarra
Dizzy Daniels - guitarra
Hardy - bajo
Urban Berz - batería

Citar:
"Fasten your seat belts - THE NEW ROSES are back! After touring with world famous artists like Scorpions, Saxon, Accept and Tremonti, the quartet around Timmy Rough will release their fifth studio album, entitled Sweet Poison, via Napalm Records on October 21, 2022. Musically, the band delivers stadium rock that would make the likes of Bon Jovi proud! With their most recent previous release, Nothing But Wild, the band entered the top 10 of the German album charts, but the band isn’t letting off the gas yet. Bevor they will embark on an extensive headliner tour in autumn, they will support none other than the legendary Judas Priest in June, Foreigner and rock icons KISS on their way to the top of rock!
Their newest offering, Sweet Poison, starts off with the brilliant, guitar-driven anthem “My Kinda Crazy” providing a taste of what’s to come before blasting into authentic rock-meets-Americana tracks like “Playing With Fire” and “Sweet Gloria”. Massive track and album highlight “Warpaint” stages the band’s raw power with blazing guitar riffs and powerful drumming, while “The Usual Suspects” and “1st Time For Everything” convince as smooth sing-along hymns with catchy hooks. Tracks like “Dead Of Night” emerge with gloomy power, building atop a distinct melody and leading into a strong anthemic chorus, while THE NEW ROSES offer their softer side with songs such as “All I Ever Needed” – a mighty mid-tempo rock ballad showcasing the band’s vulnerability while reviving emotionality alike some of Guns N’ Roses most touching ballads. Frontman Timmy Rough passionately serves the full range of his voice on the track, also impressively evident on lyrically tender acoustic offering “True Love”.
Sweet Poison is an outstanding rock album providing hit after hit and anthem after anthem, taking 80s retro rock to an extraordinary new level. Brace yourself as THE NEW ROSES shift into high gear, taking you on a ride towards the horizon of stadium rock! "
https://napalmrecords.com/english/the-n ... tband.html

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 6 mensajes ]