Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 18 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Jeff Scott SOTO presenta nuevo trabajo.
NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 22, 2019 6:44 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOTO: detalles de su nuevo disco "Origami"

Soto lanzará su tercer álbum de estudio, "Origami", el 24 de mayo a través de Inside Out Music.

Imagen

01. HyperMania
02. Origami
03. BeLie
04. World Gone Colder
05. Detonate
06. Torn
07. Dance With The Devil
08. AfterGlow
09. Vanity Lane
10. Give In To Me
11. KMAG * (Bonus Track)

Imagen

Jeff Scott Soto – Voz
Jorge Salan – Guitarra
Tony Dickinson – Bajo
BJ – Tecaldo/Guitarra
Edu Cominato – Bareía

Citar:
SOTO – announce new studio album ‘Origami’; launch first single ‘BeLie’!

SOTO, the modern Heavy Metal / Hard Rock group featuring vocalist Jeff Scott Soto (ex Yngwie Malmsteen / Talisman / ex Journey, Sons Of Apollo, TSO, etc.), recently announced signing a new worldwide deal with Inside Out Music

Now they are pleased to reveal their new, third studio album ‘Origami‘ which will be released May 24th, 2019, and to celebrate they have launched the records first Single.
Watch the lyric video (Created by Cloud Music Typography) for ‘BeLie‘ now here: https://youtu.be/httACwv8ioI

SOTO comment about “BeLie“ from JSS as follows: “This is a song co-written with a long time collaborator of mine in Brazil, Leo Mancini along with my drummer Edu Cominato. It had a very ‘Operation Mindcrime’ vibe to it musically when they presented me with the song so I knew I had to really think outside the box in making it not sound like a Queensryche song in the end. I love the middle section as it presents our new bassist, Tony Dickinson, to the world as a much needed entity in the band after losing our boy David Z. It serves as a great launching pad for ‘Origami’.”

‘Origami’ will be released as a limited digipak CD with a set of 3 stickers and a bonus track, 180g vinyl LP including the entire album on CD, and as digital download. The album comes packaged with classy artwork by Gustavo Sazes (Machine Head, Amaranthe, Arch Enemy).
Pre-order now here: https://SOTO.lnk.to/Origami

SOTO started in 2015 derived from the ideal of Jeff Scott Soto wanting to return to his heavier roots. So far, they released 2 albums, “Inside The Vertigo“ (2015) and “DIVAK“ (2016), taking a short break while Jeff embarked on the supergroup Sons Of Apollo, alongside Mike Portnoy, Derek Sherinian, Billy Sheehan and Bumblefoot.

Now SOTO are returning under the same umbrella as Sons Of Apollo, signing with InsideOutMusic. The new album “Origami“ contains material that continues to expand and move the band towards new heights whilst following up with their brand of Power Rock.

SOTO will hit South America for live dates in May and intend to be touring worldwide throughout 2019 following the release of the new album.
https://www.facebook.com/JeffScottSoto/ ... 92?__xts__

NotaPublicado: Sab Abr 27, 2019 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOTO: nuevo tema "Origami"

NotaPublicado: Mar Abr 28, 2020 4:24 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco en directo de Jeff Scott SOTO

Jeff Scott Soto ha lanzado un nuevo álbum en directo, "Live At Frontiers Rock Festival 2019" en todas las plataformas digitales. Hoy se cumple el primer aniversario de la actuación grabada en Milán, Italia, el 27 de abril de 2019 en el Frontiers Rock Festival.

El disco se lanzará más adelante este año en formato físico como disco extra en el próximo álbum en solitario de Jeff, "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)”, que ha coescrito y coproducido con el productor Alessandro Del Vecchio.

Imagen

01. Drowning
02. 21st Century
03. Believe in Me
04. Look Inside Your Heart
05. Eyes of Love
06. Band Intros
07. Soul Divine
08. Our Song
09. Holding On
10. I'll Be Waiting
11. Stand Up

Imagen

Citar:
Surprise! Jeff Scott Soto has released a new live album, “Live At Frontiers Rock Festival 2019” on all digital platforms. Today marks the one year anniversary of the performance captured in Milan, Italy on April 27, 2019 at the Frontiers Rock Festival. Stream or download it HERE: https://orcd.co/loudlivemilan Listen to a performance of 'Eyes Of Love' HERE: https://youtu.be/pg300svqaC8

The performance will be released later this year in physical format as a bonus disc on Jeff's upcoming solo album, “ Wide Awake (In My Dreamland), which he has co-written and co-produced with producer Alessandro Del Vecchio.

On April 27, 2019, the one and only Jeff Scott Soto performed a one-off live performance at Frontiers Rock Festival VI in Milan, Italy. Over the course of 60 minutes, he presented a fantastic review of his solo career. Jeff's live shows are always pure energy and fun and this one was no exception! At the end of the set, there is a nice little treat as Jeff called fellow singer and labelmate Dino Jelusick (Animal Drive, Trans-Siberian Orchestra) up from the audience (literally) to get him on stage to perform a fabulous unrehearsed and spontaneous duet of the classic 'Stand Up' (which many may recognize from the hit cult movie, Rock Star).

One of the first artists who partnered up with Frontiers Music Srl back in the day, Jeff Scott Soto has become part of the label's family. Not only has he recorded albums for the label for nearly 2 decades, but has brought, and continues to bring, up-and-coming musical talent to the label's roster.

Jeff's musical career spans over 35 years and is showing no signs of slowing down. Jeff burst onto the scene as the vocalist for guitar hero Yngwie Malmsteen’s iconic first two solo albums, before going on to front acclaimed hard rock band Talisman. Later, he would spend a period of time fronting one of the most famous melodic rock/AOR bands in the world, Journey. Currently, while maintaining his solo career, he is now busy singing for the wildly popular Trans-Siberian Orchestra, the awesome melodic hard rock band W.E.T., his own metal project SOTO, and the prog metal supergroup Sons Of Apollo.

Jeff will release his next solo album on Frontiers in the second half of 2020.
https://es-la.facebook.com/frontiersmus ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie May 01, 2020 2:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Jeff Scott SOTO: nuevo tema "Stand Up" feat. Dino Jelusick

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 09, 2020 1:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Disco en solitario de JEFF SCOTT SOTO en noviembre

Jeff Scott Soto lanzará su nuevo álbum en solitario, "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" el 6 de noviembre a través de Frontiers Music Srl. El nuevo disco fue coescrito y producido por Alessandro Del Vecchio.

El primer single de "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" estará disponible el miércoles 16 de septiembre.

Citar:
Jeff Scott Soto will release his new solo album, "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)" on November 6, 2020. First single and pre-orders coming on September 16th! Enjoy this behind-the-scenes video from JSS for more details on the album and to hear snippets of new tunes....
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... ?__tn__=-R

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 17, 2020 3:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Detalles del nuevo disco de JEFF SCOTT SOTO

Jeff Scott Soto lanzará su nuevo álbum en solitario, "Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)", el 6 de noviembre a través de Frontiers Music Srl.

Imagen

CD 1

01. Someone To Love
02. Mystified
03. Love's Blind
04. Without You
05. Lesson Of Love
06. Paper Wings
07. Love Will Find A Way
08. Between The Lines
09. Living In A Dream
10. Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)
11. Desperate

CD2

01. Drowning (live)
02. 21St Century (live)
03. Believe In Me (live)
04. Look Inside Your Heart (live)
05. Eyes Of Love (live)
06. Band Intros (live)
07. Soul Divine (live)
08. Our Song (live)
09. Holding On (live)
10. I'll Be Waiting (live)
11. Stand Up (feat. Dino Jelusick) (live)

Imagen

Alessandro Del Vecchio - Bajo, Teclado, Guitarras, Coros
Fabrizio Sgattoni - Guitarra
Edu Cominato - Batería
Jeff Scott Soto - Voz
August Zadra - Coros, guitarra solista en "Between The Lines"

Citar:
Vocalist Jeff Scott Soto has announced that his new solo album, “Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)” will be released on November 6, 2020 via Frontiers Music Srl. Produced by and written with Alessandro Del Vecchio, the release is the best of all the combined worlds of Soto’s previous solo albums and will delight his loyal melodic rock following. “Alessandro and I made sure to revisit the best of what my overall fans love and expect of me while adding some other influences and contemporary sounds. This lucky number 7 for me is one of my favorite releases to date!’ says Soto...
https://es-la.facebook.com/frontiersmus ... __tn__=K-R

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 28, 2021 3:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Jeff Scott SOTO anuncia el lanzamiento de un disco de duetos

Jeff Scott Soto ha anunciado el lanzamiento de su próximo proyecto en solitario, "The Duets Collection, Vol. 1" el 8 de octubre de 2021. Para este álbum, Soto quería hacer una retrospectiva de su carrera y volver a grabar algunos de sus temas favoritos invitando a sus amigos a unirse a él en una serie de duetos.

Imagen

01. Livin’ The Life (ROCK STAR) with Erik Mårtensson (Eclipse/W.E.T.)
02. Don’t Let It End (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) - with Dino Jelusick
03. Mysterious (TALISMAN) - with Eric Martin (Mr. Big)
04. Believe in Me (JSS) - with Nathan James (Inglorious)
05. Coming Home (SOUL SIRKUS) - with Deen Castronovo (Revolution Saints, ex-Journey)
06. I’ll Be Waiting (TALISMAN) - with Alirio Netto (Shaman, Queen Extravaganza)
07. Callin’ All Girls (EYES) - with Russell Allen (Symphony X, Allen/Lande)
08. Colour My XTC (TALISMAN) - with Renan Zonta (Electric Mob)
09. Warrior (AXEL RUDI PELL) - with Johnny Gioeli (Hardline, Axel Rudi Pell)
10. Holding On (JSS) - with BJ (SOTO, Spektra)
11. Again 2 B Found (HUMANIMAL) - with Mats Leven (Candlemass, Trans-Siberian Orchestra)

Imagen

Jeff Scott Soto - Voz, bajo y teclados
Edu Cominato - batería
Tony Dickinson - Bajo
Jorge Salan - Guitarras
Howie Simon - Guitarras y bajo
Leo Mancini - Guitarras

https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusic ... 7376199948

NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 03, 2022 3:40 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de JEFF SCOTT SOTO

Frontiers Music anuncia que "Complicated", el octavo álbum de estudio de Jeff Scott Soto se lanzará el 6 de mayo de 2022. Al igual que en su anterior álbum Soto se asoció con el productor y compositor Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Revolution Saints, Edge Of Forever) para crear "Complicated".

Imagen

01. Last To Know
02. Disbelieving
03. Home Again
04. Love Is The Revolution
05. Until I See You Again
06. Complicated
07. Don't Look Back
08. New Horizon
09. Back To The Beginning
10. Thank You
11. Obsession

Imagen

Voz y coros – Jeff Scott Soto
Guitarra – Fabrizio Sgattoni
Bajo, teclado y coros – Alessandro Del Vecchio
Batería– Edu Cominato

Citar:
Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to present "Complicated", the eighth official studio album from veteran hard rock vocalist Jeff Scott Soto. "Complicated" will be released on May 6, 2022 on CD, Color LP, and Digital formats. Today, fans can get their first taste of new music from the album with the release of the single and video 'Love Is The Revolution'. Watch the video HERE: https://youtu.be/_OIC_tkqYNg
Pre-order/save "Complicated" HERE: https://orcd.co/complicatedjss
As with his previous studio album of all new material, “Wide Awake (In My Dreamland)", Soto teamed up with producer and songwriter Alessandro Del Vecchio (Hardline, Revolution Saints, Edge Of Forever) to craft "Complicated". Arguably the best JSS album since Damage Control, "Complicated" has a Talisman and even a W.E.T. (Jeff's band with members of Eclipse and Work Of Art) feel to it, but all feels wholly Jeff Scott Soto at the end of the day.
https://www.facebook.com/frontiersmusicsrl

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 18 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2