Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 32 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: SWALLOW THE SUN está grabando su quinto trabajo
NotaPublicado: Mié Nov 04, 2015 2:57 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SWALLOW THE SUN: nuevo tema "Abandoned By The Light"

Asunto: Re: SWALLOW THE SUN grabando
NotaPublicado: Mié Nov 14, 2018 3:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SWALLOW THE SUN detalles de su nuevo álbum "When A Shadow Forced Into The Light"

Swallow the Sun lanzarán su nuevo álbum "When A Shadow Forced Into The Light" el 25 de enero de 2019 a través de Century Media Records.

Solo un mes antes, el 21 de diciembre, lanzarán un single de 14 minutos titulado "Lumina Aurea", tanto en versión de vinilo de 12 ” como en formato digital.

Imagen

01. When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light
02. The Crimson Crown
03. Firelights
04. Upon The Water
05. Stone Wings
06. Clouds On Your Side
07. Here On The Black Earth
08. Never Left

Imagen

01. Lumina Aurea
02. Lumina Aurea (instrumental version)

Imagen

Citar:
Swallow the Sun announce new album and epic single release!

Finnish melancholy death-doom metal masters SWALLOW THE SUN will release their new album “When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” on January 25th, 2019 through Century Media Records.

Only one month earlier, on December 21st, they will release a standalone 14-minutes epic single track called “Lumina Aurea”, both digitally and as 12” EP vinyl version.

Fueled by personal loss (the album title has its origins in Trees of Eternity's “Broken Mirror”) and powered by the will to continue, “When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” showcases the group’s ability to maintain its signature sound while expanding upon horizons and diving deeper into the crevasse of doom-death metal. Even though the single and the album are conceptually connected, they are musically completely different. While “Lumina Aurea” - featuring Wardruna’s Einar Selvik and The Foreshadowing’s Marco I. Benevento - marks the band’s darkest and most sinister piece of music the band has ever released, “When A Shadow Is Forced Into The Light” follows a more positive approach and continues in the vein of previous albums – first-rate death-doom in the typical style of SWALLOW THE SUN.
www.centurymedia.com/newsdetailed.aspx? ... dCompany=3

https://www.facebook.com/centurymedia/p ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 04, 2019 7:13 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SWALLOW THE SUN: nuevo tema "Upon The Water"

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 04, 2019 7:20 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Xanceda escribió:
SWALLOW THE SUN: nuevo tema "Upon The Water"

Muy bueno el tema trophy.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 04, 2021 2:19 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SWALLOW THE SUN anuncian sun uevo disco “Moonflowers”

Swallow The Sun, han escrito, grabado y mezclado un nuevo álbum titulado “Moonflowers”, que será lanzado el 19 de noviembre de 2021.

En algunas de las ediciones contarán con un segundo CD de versiones instrumentales de todos los temas del álbum. Este álbum instrumental ha sido compuesto para cuerda y grabado en la iglesia de Sipoo, en Finlandia. Las canciones fueron interpretadas por el grupo finlandés “Trio NOX”.

A partir de hoy, todas estas canciones instrumentales se lanzarán como videos animados, creados por Dronicon Film y saldrá uno cada semana hasta el lanzamiento del primer single del álbum principal.

Imagen

01. Moonflowers Bloom In Misery
02. Enemy
03. Woven Into Sorrow
04. Keep Your Heart Safe From Me
05. All Hallows' Grieve (featuring Cammie Gilbert)
06. The Void
07. The Fight Of Your Life
08. This House Has No Home

Imagen

Juha Raivio - guitarra
Matti Honkonen - bajo
Mikko Kotamäki - voz
Juuso Raatikainen - batería
Juho Räihä - guitarra

Citar:
Swallow The Sun – announce new studio album “Moonflowers”

In all the silence, Finnish death doom masters, SWALLOW THE SUN, have written, recorded and mixed a new album called “Moonflowers”. It is done and ready and will be released on November 19th, 2021.
Along with some of the album formats, there will also come a full bonus album featuring very special instrumental versions of all the regular album tracks. This instrumental album has been composed for strings and recorded at Sipoo Church in Finland. The strings were performed by the group called “Trio NOX” from Finland.

Starting today, all these instrumental songs will be launched as animated videos, which were created by Dronicon Films. One by one every week, leading up to the first single release of the main album.
Watch the first video HERE https://youtu.be/XWNi1J5mw-Q

Juha Raivio comments:
“I know well that I should not say this, but I deeply hate this album. I hate where it takes me, how it makes me feel and what it stands for me personally. I wish it wouldn’t. But for all its honesty I got no option than also love it. That is all that matters to me with the music anyway and it doesn’t matter how it makes me feel, as long as it does. For me this album is like a mirror of a deep self-disappointment. Even I still want to believe that there is and could be more than this in me. But I don’t need or want to talk more about it. After all music means so different things to each one of us by how we have walked our own paths, and that is a beautiful thing about music. There is no right or wrong.

After I had finished writing all the music for this record in the fall of 2020 I started to write these small instrumental versions of the album songs for the violin, viola, cello and piano. Mostly because I was wondering how it would feel like to hear all these songs first as these intimate versions instead of a full band album. It was really beautiful to see and hear these songs come alive in this way and form, recorded live in this big church in Finland. To be able to hear the echoes of this music reflecting from the church walls and feel the very soul of these old wooden instruments played by real people in this sacred place. Something about hearing the strings breathe this fragile beauty into these songs that carry so much pain otherwise. Now looking back, maybe I wrote these versions just for myself to be able to hear and feel at least some kind of a beauty and solace in these songs, maybe…

I wanted to create the cover art of this album myself this time, so it would stand as brutally honest for me as the music is. So I painted the moon on the ‘Moonflowers‘ cover with my own blood and I decorated it with the flowers I picked up and dried on the spring of 2016. Maybe it isn’t the most outstanding looking piece of art ever made in this world, but for me it is everything. I wasn’t going to write any new music before I would have moved towards the right direction in my life, but finally all this music just forced itself out of me during the long nights of this hope crushing and neverending lockdown prison. Something grew out from that void eventually and writing these songs made me think a lot about moonflowers that bloom at the darkest hour of the night, so that name felt right to call the album also.

All my love to you, take care.
-Juha Raivio-“
https://www.facebook.com/swallowthesun/ ... 2614566124

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 11, 2021 2:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SWALLOW THE SUN: nuevo tema "Enemy (Classic Trio NOX)"

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 18, 2021 3:23 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SWALLOW THE SUN: nuevo tema "Woven Into Sorrow (Trio NOX plays Moonflowers by Swallow the Sun)"

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 25, 2021 1:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SWALLOW THE SUN: nuevo tema "Keep Your Heart Safe From Me (Trio NOX plays Moonflowers by Swallow the Sun)"

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 01, 2021 2:18 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SWALLOW THE SUN: nuevo tema "All Hallows' Grieve (Trio N O X plays Moonflowers by Swallow the Sun)"

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 08, 2021 2:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SWALLOW THE SUN: nuevo tema "The Void (Trio N O X plays Moonflowers by Swallow the Sun)"

Imagen

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 32 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente