Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 7 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Nuevo disco de THUNDERMOTHER
NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 13, 2020 3:23 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo disco de THUNDERMOTHER

Thundermother lanzarán su nuevo disco "Heat Wave" el 31 de julio de 2020 a través de AFM. La banda también anunció que realizará una gira en septiembre de 2020 por Europa.

Imagen

Citar:
THUNDERMOTHER is on fire - while successfully touring with with Rose Tattoo right now in Europe, the four Swedish Hard Rock ladies just signalised to release their new record "Heat Wave" on July 31st, 2020 through AFM! The collaboration between THUNDERMOTHER and AFM has been made public in late January.

Through their social media channels the band also announced to be touring in September 2020 in Europe with their "Heat Wave" Headliner Tour. See all dates below.

Filippa Nässil (Guitar) about the recent tour with Rose Tattoo (after the show in Cologne on March 3rd, 2020): "We just sang 'Nice Boys' with Angry Anderson - love Rose Tattoo!! Grateful to tour with my fav band!!"
https://www.afm-records.de/en/news/396- ... -tour.html

Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de THUNDERMOTHER
NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 07, 2021 2:38 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THUNDERMOTHER anuncia la salida de su bajista

Nota de la banda:

Después de dos años y un álbum junto con Majsan, decidimos separarnos. Ella ha hecho un trabajo increíble y realmente dejó una marca en la historia de TM, y por eso le estaremos eternamente agradecidas. Le deseamos lo mejor en sus proyectos futuros. Love Emlee, Filippa och Guernica

Mensaje de Majsan: “Deseo ver una dominación mundial de Thundermother y no puedo esperar para comprar una entrada y verlas desde la multitud. ¡Todo mi amor para las chicas! "

Imagen

Citar:
THUNDERMOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT.
After two years and one album we have now together with Majsan decided to go our separate ways. She has done an incredible job and really made a mark in the TM history, and for that we are forever grateful. We wish her nothing but the best in her future projects. Love Emlee, Filippa och Guernica
Personally from Majsan: ”I wish to see a Thundermother world domination and I can't wait to get a ticket and see them from a crowd position. All my love to the girls!”
https://www.facebook.com/thundermother/ ... 3725281279

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 16, 2021 3:15 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THUNDERMOTHER presentan su nueva bajista

Nota de la banda:

¡Estamos muy felices de poder compartir que Mona The Demon Demona se une a este tren loco llamado Thundermother! Muéstrale un poco de amor ¡Ahora sigamos conquistando el mundo!

Mensaje personal de Mona: “He tenido el placer de conocer a algunos de vosotros en la carretera este verano. Pero mi cara puede ser nueva para muchos. Por lo tanto, estaré en las historias de Facebook y IG de Thundermother esta semana para responder todas las preguntas que podáis tener. ¡Así que contáctame con todas vuestras preguntas!

Guernica, Filippa y Emlee han sido amigas mías durante muchos años. Son músicas increíbles y las personas más motivadas que conozco. Puede parecer audaz apuntar a la dominación mundial. Sin embargo, cuando veo todo el trabajo duro y decidido que hacen G, F y E todos los días y cómo da sus frutos, estoy convencido de que ese es su destino. Thundermother es más grande que la propia banda. Se trata de llevar el Rock 'n' Roll de regreso a donde debería estar: a todo volumen desde los escenarios más grandes del mundo. Dicho esto, merecen que las personas más apasionadas y comprometidas trabajen para ellas en este camino y no puedo esperar para ampliar el trabajo duro. besos, DeMona ”

Imagen

Citar:
THUNDERMOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT

We are so happy to be able to share that Mona The Demon Demona joins this Crazy train called Thundermother! Show her some love
Now let's continue conquering the world!

Personal Message from Mona:
“I’ve had the pleasure to meet some of you on the road this summer. But my face might be new to many. Therefore I’ll do a takeover on Thundermother’s IG and Facebook stories this week to answer all questions you might have. So hit me up with all your questions!
Guernica, Filippa and Emlee have all been dear friends of mine for many years. They are amazing musicians and the most driven people I know.
It might seem bold to aim for world domination. Nevertheless, when I see all the hard and determined work that G, F and E do every single day and how it pays off, I am convinced that this is their destiny.
Thundermother is bigger than the band itself. It's about bringing Rock 'n' Roll back to where it should be - blasting from the world's biggest stages. With that being said, they deserve the most passionate and committed people to work for them on this path and I can not wait to amp up the hard work.
Love,
DeMona”
https://www.facebook.com/thundermother/ ... 0571307261

NotaPublicado: Sab May 14, 2022 4:18 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Detalles de "Black And Gold" el nuevo disco de THUNDERMOTHER

Thundermother lanzaron hoy el tema "I Don't Know You", el segundo sencillo extraído de su próximo álbum "Black And Gold", que se lanzará el 19 de agosto.

Imagen

01. The Light In The Sky
02. Black And Gold
03. Raise Your Hands
04. Hot Mess
05. Wasted
06. Watch Out
07. I Don’t Know You
08. All Looks No Hooks
09. Loud And Free
10. Try With Love
11. Stratosphere
12. Borrowed Time

Imagen

Guernica Mancini – Voz
Filippa Nässil – Guitarra
Emlee Johansson – Batería
Mona Lindgren – Bajo

Citar:
THUNDERMOTHER live up to their name and their new album "Black And Gold" is a roar for all it's worth. The modern all-female band does away with the cliché that rock is a male domain. WATCH OUT: "Black And Gold" will be playing in all living rooms from 19.08.2022!

After the successful album "Heat Wave" and the expansion "Heat Wave Deluxe", the four Swedes have tasted blood. THUNDERMOTHER are the epitome of power and modern rock'n'roll: not for nothing are they one of the most toured bands during the corona pandemic. Between stage diving, backstage and constant travelling, THUNDERMOTHER have written their next album "Black And Gold": Whoever thought "Heat Wave" was already high end will be blown away musically by "Black And Gold". The band is not only musically rough and loud, but also controversial and honest, as front woman Guernica hurls at the audience what some others prefer to keep quiet about. Packed in the typical hard rock, 70s groove garb, the album is a masterpiece from front to back. GO THUNDERMOTHER!

https://shop.afm-records.de/new/2981/th ... digipak-cd

https://www.facebook.com/afmrecords/pos ... 6217070810

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 25, 2022 2:23 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THUNDERMOTHER: nuevo tema "Hot Mess"

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 03, 2023 5:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Importantes cambios en la formación de THUNDERMOTHER

La banda sueca de hard rock Thundermother ha anunciado importantes cambios en la formación.

La guitarrista Filippa Nassil ha emitido el siguiente comunicado:

El último año ha estado lleno de aventuras, nuevas impresiones y hemos creado recuerdos que durarán para siempre. Desafortunadamente, nuestro viaje termina con la formación que conoceis hasta hoy y se escribirá un nuevo capítulo para Thundermother con caras conocidas y nuevas, y seguramente muchas más aventuras y recuerdos por venir.

Después de siete años de estar juntos, lamentablemente llegamos a la decisión de que nuestros caminos van en direcciones diferentes. Guernica, Mona y Emlee se centrarán en sus propias carreras y les deseo la mejor de las suertes.

¡Estoy encantada de anunciar que nuestra bajista Majsan, que se fue a estudiar hace un año y medio, ha terminado y se reincorporará!

¡Estoy feliz de anunciar que Thundermother podría ganar a Linnéa Vikström (Therion, At the movies) con su increíble poder, su extraordinaria voz y sus encantadores modales como nueva cantante de Thundermother!

Estamos más que emocionados y mirando hacia el futuro llenos de una nueva energía positiva y con estas chicas a mi lado, el futuro va a ser increíble.

¡Mostrémosle al mundo que hay mucho talento femenino y démosle a las chicas una cálida bienvenida a Thundermother!

¡El rock debe vivir!

xo Filippa

Imagen

Citar:
The last year has been full of adventures, new impressions and we have made memories that will last forever. Unfortunately our journey ends in the constellation known to you until today and a new chapter will be written for Thundermother with both old familiar and new faces and for sure a lot more adventures and memories to come.
After seven years of being together, we unfortunately came to the decision that our paths lead in different directions. Guernica, Mona and Emlee will focus on their own careers and I wish them nothing but the best of luck.
I am thrilled to announce that our bass player Majsan who left for studies 1,5 years ago has finished and will rejoin!
I am happy to announce that Thundermother could win Linnéa Vikström (Therion, At the movies) with her incredible power, her extraordinary voice and her charming manners as a new singer for Thundermother!
We are beyond excited and looking forward to the future filled with a new positive energy and with these girls by my side the future is going to fucking rock.
Let’s show the world that there is so much female talent out there and let’s give the girls a heart-melting warm welcome to Thundermother!
Rock must live on!
xo Filippa
https://www.facebook.com/thundermother/ ... 3l?__cft__

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 29, 2023 2:52 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THUNDERMOTHER presenta su nueva formación

Thundermother actualmente está formado por la guitarrista Filippa Nässil, la cantante Linnéa Vikström (Therion, At The Movies), el bajista Majsan Lindberg y la bateria Joan Massing (Honey Creek).

Imagen

Foto promocional oficial de la nueva alineación de Thundermother.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 7 mensajes ]