Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 109 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: U.D.O. - Udo Dirkschneider
NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 21, 2021 2:30 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

U.D.O.: nuevo tema "Kids And Guns"

El incombustible U.D.O. nos trae un nuevo single titulado, "Kids And Guns", perteneciente a su nuevo disco "Game Over" y que estará en la calle el próximo 22 de octubre, a través AFM Records.

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 23, 2021 3:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

U.D.O. cambia de discográfica y anuncia nuevo disco

U.D.O. firmó con la nueva discográfica Atomic Fire Records, y planea un "álbum especial" por su 70 cumpleaños.

Imagen

Citar:
U.D.O. inks record deal with Atomic Fire Records; announces special album release for spring 2022

German heavy metal icon Udo Dirkschneider will turn 70 years old on April 6, 2022. He is THE constant among the German metal scene. Born in Wuppertal during the post-war period, when heavy metal hadn’t even been envisioned, he is one of the decisive characters who helped shape the genre so significantly over the course of about five decades. Originally becoming world-famous as a founding member of ACCEPT, he continues to steadily expand upon his international successes with his U.D.O. and DIRKSCHNEIDER outfits. Dirkschneider has remained true to himself over the years and he has now decided that it’s time for another change in his career: today, U.D.O. announces his official signing to Atomic Fire Records!

L-R: Florian Milz (Atomic Fire Records CEO), Udo Dirkschneider, Markus Wosgien (Atomic Fire Records CEO), Frank Süpfle (ITM Agency)
Photo Credit: Thomas “Zwini” Zwirner

Udo states, “As a globally active artist, it is very important for me to work with our respective partners in a trusting and highly professional way since large parts of our careers depend directly on their work. But, a friendly relationship and fun in day-to-day cooperation are just as important. With my U.D.O. and DIRKSCHNEIDER bands, I have always paid attention to long-term partnerships, which really did not make the decision to change labels again after nearly 20 years of cooperation with AFM Records easy for me. I would like to specifically thank Jochen Richert and his team once again for the very trusting and personal cooperation over the last two decades!

But when the opportunity arose to follow a fresh path with the newly founded Atomic Fire Records label and experience new inspirations, I seized it immediately and won’t let go. The opportunity to work with a nationally and internationally experienced and successful team consisting of friends and years-long companions was too tempting. The team and the concept as well as Atomic Fire Records’ professional setup worldwide has convinced me completely and I look very optimistically and happily toward the future and a cooperation with Markus Wosgien, Markus Staiger and Florian Milz and their team.”

Atomic Fire Records CEO Markus Wosgien says, “I was nine years old when I listened to a real metal song for the very first time, a live version of ‘Metal Heart’ – and it hooked me immediately. On that day, heavy metal became the centre of my life. I started spending my whole pocket money for ACCEPT’s records before I also discovered other groups. ACCEPT were the ultimate band and the definition of heavy metal – it just had to sound like this. I was working with U.D.O. in support of their »Mastercutor« album during my time at AFM Records, but I even had the chance of cooperating with ACCEPT for four full-lenghts after their reunion in 2009. To welcome Udo Dirkschneider to Atomic Fire Records is a kind of a knightly accolade for us. He’s an icon and an old hand of metal who still has a lot to say. We’re pleased to release an outstanding album around his 70th birthday and can’t wait for all those U.D.O. hits that are yet to come.”

Further details on what’s behind Udo Dirkschneider‘s upcoming opus will be unveiled in the near future.
https://label.atomicfire-records.com/u- ... e-records/

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 14, 2022 3:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

U.D.O. lanzará el nuevo álbum “My Way” el 22 de abril de 2022

U.D.O. lanzará el nuevo álbum “My Way” el 22 de abril de 2022, el disco contiene 17 versiones de las canciones que más han influido en el músico. Entre ellos se encuentran todo tipo de clásicos de la historia de la música.

Imagen

01. Faith Healer (Alex Harvey)
02. Fire (Crazy World Of Arthur Brown)
03. Sympathy (Uriah Heep)
04. They Call It Nutbush (Tina Turner)
05. Man On The Silver Mountain (Rainbow)
06. Hell Raiser (The Sweet)
07. No Class (Motörhead)
08. Rock And Roll (Led Zeppelin)
09. The Stroke (Billy Squier)
10. Paint It Black (Edit Version)
11. He’s A Woman, She’s A Man (The Scorpions)
12. T.N.T. (AC/DC)
13. Jealousy (Frankie Miller)
14. Hell Bent For Leather (Judas Priest)
15. We Will Rock You (Queen)
16. Kein Zurück (Wolfsheim)
17. My Way (Frank Sinatra)

Citar:
To release new album “My Way” on April 22nd, 2022

He is THE constant among the German metal scene – Udo Dirkschneider. Originally becoming world-famous as a founding member of ACCEPT, he continues to steadily expand upon his international successes with his U.D.O. and DIRKSCHNEIDER outfits. Remaining true to himself over the years in a way few musicians could, Dirkschneider consistently bucks music industry trends in favor of following his heart. Yet his most personal and extraordinary album to date will be released on April 22nd, 2022: “My Way”.

This new release contains 17 cover versions of the very songs that have influenced the musician and singer the most. All kinds of classics from music history are among them – including those that you might not expect from Udo. Not only does a very personal story lie behind each of the tracks, but also a sometimes surprising arrangement that, despite the very individual implementation, lives and breathes Udo’s manuscript throughout. “Now when I hear the song, I remember the time when, as a very young Udo, I’d go out to light up the town and lived all the stories that can only be experienced late at night in the clubs.” Here, Alex Harvey’s ‘Faith Healer’ allows the artist to feel those days of an era long past. The fact that ‘Nutbush City Limits’ is also on the album reveals a secret rarely told until now: “What hardly anyone knows so far: I was a huge fan of Ike and Tina Turner, and especially Tina’s voice, once. We always covered this song during ACCEPT rehearsals in the early days. It was one of the mainstays of our ACCEPT rehearsal repertoire for years. Regrettably, there is no recording of it.”

With WOLFSHEIM’s ‘Kein Zurück’, Udo sang in German for the first time in his career: “I immediately felt like the words understood me. It seemed to me that the lyrics were telling the story of my career, of my highs and lows and all the good and bad experiences that life has. There simply is ‘no going back’ for those who choose to live as a musician.”

The cover album also makes one thing clear: Just how many in the music industry have come and gone over the years. Yet, Udo Dirkschneider is still here – and you can find the following 17 songs on the new album “My Way”:
https://label.atomicfire-records.com/ud ... 22nd-2022/

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 06, 2022 2:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

PETER BALTES reemplazo temporal en la gira de U.D.O

Peter Baltes tocará el bajo para U.D.O., en la gira europea en curso reemplazando al bajista titular de la banda, Tilen Hudrap que fue hospitalizado después del concierto en Munich, el domingo 4 de septiembre.

U.D.O. emitió un comunicado a través de las redes sociales del que transcribimos parte:

"Estimados fans,

Como ya habrás escuchado, anoche Tilen Hudrap, nuestro bajista y miembro vital de U.D.O., tuvo que ser trasladada de urgencia al hospital después de casi colapsar en el escenario. Tilen es un tipo que caminaría descalzo sobre carbones encendidos para dar un espectáculo, pero su cuerpo, después de meses de estrés de todo tipo, simplemente no pudo más.

Está en excelentes manos en un gran hospital en Munich, donde los médicos continúan haciéndole pruebas para determinar la forma más rápida de devolverle la salud por completo.

Pero por ahora, la mejor medicina es el descanso. U.D.O. continuará el Tour sin Tilen hasta que se haya recuperado por completo. Los próximos dos conciertos en Pratteln y Stuttgart se realizarán sin un bajista, luego Peter Baltes se unirá a nosotros como reemplazo temporal a partir de Berlín.

Por supuesto, todos estaremos devastados por no tener a Tilen en el escenario con nosotros, pero su salud es lo primero, y tan pronto como pueda, pueden estar seguros de que estará allí arriba, rockanroleando por el mundo, más fuerte que antes.

¡Te queremos Tilen! ¡Que te mejores pronto! U.D.O. ..."

Imagen

Citar:
Dear Fans,

As you may already have heard, last night Tilen Hudrap, our Bass Player & invaluable member of the U.D.O. Family, had to be rushed to Hospital after nearly collapsing on stage. Tilen is a guy who would walk barefoot over burning coals to play a show, but his body, after Months of stress of every kind, just could not take it any longer.
He is in excellent hands at a great hospital in Munich, where doctors are continuing to run tests on him to ascertain the quickest way to bring him back to full health. But for right now, the best medicine is rest.

U.D.O. will continue the Tour without Tilen until he has fully recovered. The next two shows in Pratteln and Stuttgart will be performed without a Bass Player, then Peter Baltes will join us as temporary replacement from Berlin onwards.

Of course we will all be devastated to not have Tilen on stage with us, but his health comes first, and as soon as he is able, you can be sure he will be up there, Rocking the World, stronger than before.

We love you Tilen! Get well soon!
U.D.O. Band, Crew and Management!

Below is Tilen’s message to all of you in full, written from his Hospital Bed.

"This is the hardest thing I ever wrote publicly.

As a public person I feel compelled to write what I will write, especially because I owe it to the fans: the fans of the band, my own fans'n'supporters from all the years of touring and to everyone involved in this touring commitment going on at the moment.

Yesterday my body gave in on stage.

In twenty years I never cancelled one single show and in all my professional years I never cancelled a tour or a concert. Not with a broken finger, not with 40C body temperature, not while barely standing, after I haven't slept for 52 hours, not ever.
At the beginning of the world tour this was the last thing I wanted to do (to cancel ANYTHING, let alone a 3 month tour) so despite my burnout condition that I never talked publicly about and against the advice of my doctors and my family I went on tour to not let down my brothers in the band and the hardworking crew and management/booking agency. I always prided myself in being a road warrior and went through way crazier situations in my career so I thought this would not be a big deal (to do a nice 3 month tour). It turned out it was.
(Un)Fortunately!!! my body gave in during the last two songs yesterday.
Respiratory alkalosis, total hyperventilation, uncontrollable tremors, momentary collapse of body functions and complete burnout. The doctors in the emergency room in München said I should never went on stage for the last week, let alone during the whole summer. My body was running on fumes. They basically saved me.

I'm in the hospital now, writing this and thinking about everyone involved.
Sorry to everyone and all the fans, but I need to take some time to get back to 100%.
Please know I would never not go play if it wasn't serious as it is. Most of this was caused by unreal amounts of no sleep, stress, e. rollercoasters and on top corona period. All this, plus decades of work that took me to where I am, put a price on my body.
Yes, I remain in the band, the new album is in the works and someone nice will come to replace me indefinitely until I get back in shape for which you always known me for. You know I always gave 200% and always will!

I will make a few updates in the following days to keep everyone in the loop. Got many worried msgs, I wanna assure everyone that I will be fine and come back stronger than ever. A metal heart is hard to tear apart!

Last, but not least and most important: indescribable gratitude to my band brothers and crew for their support in the most dire situation yesterday and in general. I love you guys!

METAL Lives!
T."
https://www.facebook.com/udoonline/post ... fl?__cft__

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 14, 2022 4:12 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Disco recopilatorio de U.D.O.

Nota de prensa:

Completando un año de aniversario especial para la banda (35 años desde la fundación del grupo y el lanzamiento del álbum debut 'Animal House'), su intrépido líder y voz Udo Dirkschneider (que cumplió 70 años este abril), lanzará el 18 de noviembre de 2022 una compilación de "lo mejor de" que abarca toda su carrera, titulada "The Legacy", a través de AFM Records.

"The Legacy" demuestra que U.D.O. produjo clásicos a lo largo de toda su carrera. Su longevidad y calidad de producción es casi inigualable dentro de la escena de la música Metal. Con un catálogo tan impresionante recopilado en las últimas tres décadas y media, es simplemente una tarea imposible compilar un doble CD de material y satisfacer a todos, pero "The Legacy", es con mucho, la retrospectiva más extensa que la banda haya lanzado. Con 33 pistas en total e incluyendo canciones de todos los álbumes de estudio, la compilación también incluye 4 canciones adicionales raras que muchos de los fieles seguidores de U.D.O. escucharán por primera vez.

Hoy, U.D.O. ha compartido uno de los próximos bonus tracks, "Wilder Life". Lanzado solo en la edición japonesa de su último álbum, "Game Over".

Imagen

CD 1:
01. Fear Detector

02. Metal Never Dies

03. Wilder Life (rare bonus track)
04. Pandemonium
05. One Heart One Soul

06. Make The Move

07. What A Hell Of A Night (rare bonus track)

08. Pain

09. Decadent

10. Falling Angels (rare bonus track)

11. Metal Machine

12. Steelhammer

13. Dust And Rust (rare bonus track)

14. I Give As Good As I Get
5. Rock’n’Roll Soldiers

16. Dominator

CD 2:

01. Mastercutor

02. Vendetta

03. 24/7

04. Blind Eyes

05. Man And Machine

06. Like A Lion

07. Shout It Out

08. Holy

09. Freelance Man

10. Independence Day

11. Metal Eater

12. Future Land

13. Blitz Of Lightning

14. We’re History

15. Break The Rules

16. Go Back To Hell

17. They Want War

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 16, 2022 3:56 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Tilen Hudrap (bajo) deja U.D.O.

Nada de malos rollos, se va porque ha encontrado algo mejor.

Nota en el el facebook de U.D.O.:

"Queridos fans, queremos informaros de que Tilen Hudrap ha decidió dejar la banda de motu propio.

Tilen explica: Después de 3 álbumes (2 álbumes de estudio y 1 álbum/DVD en vivo) y conciertos en todo el mundo con U.D.O. y DIRKSCHNEIDER Decidí que era hora de dedicarme a otras cosas en el mundo del metal. Gracias a los fans de todo el mundo y buena suerte a la banda en todos sus proyectos futuros.

¡Te deseamos todo lo mejor para el futuro Tilen! ¡Te vemos en algún lugar del camino! "

Imagen

Citar:
Dear fans,

we want to inform you that Tilen Hudrap decided to leave the band on his own accord.

Tilen states: After 3 albums (2 studio albums and 1 live album/DVD) and worldwide live performances with both U.D.O. and DIRKSCHNEIDER I decided that it's time for me to pursue other interests in the metal world. Thanks to all the fans all over the world and good luck to the band on all future endeavors.

We wish you all the best for the future Tilen! We see you somewhere on the road!
https://www.facebook.com/udoonline/post ... gl?__cft__

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 14, 2023 3:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Peter Baltes se une a U.D.O. y DIRKSCHNEIDER

El ex bajista de Accept, Peter Baltes, se unió oficialmente a U.D.O. y Dirkschneider, las dos bandas lideradas por el cantante original de Accept, Udo Dirkschneider. Baltes ha estado tocando el bajo para U.D.O. desde septiembre pasado, inicialmente como reemplazo temporal del entonces bajista Tilen Hudrap, quien fue hospitalizado después del concierto de la banda en Munich, Alemania.

Peter Baltes dejó Accept en 2018, y ya había colaborado con Udo como parte de “Dirkschneider & The Old Gang”, estaba disponible para girar por unos días tras la salida de Hudrap, pero se quedó de gira hasta noviembre. Originalmente solo era una solución temporal, pero es evidente que la banda tenía que encontrar un nuevo bajista.

Baltes comenta: "Desde que me fui de Accept, me mantuve muy ocupado escribiendo y grabando para producciones de cine, televisión y varios artistas de todo el mundo. Así fue como volví a contactar con Udo, trabajando en su álbum en solitario "My Way", el de U.D.O. “Are One". y el álbum de D&TOG “Arising”. Dado que Stefan Kaufmann también estaba involucrado, todo tenía una sensación muy familiar.

Por eso, cuando Udo me llamó en septiembre para reemplazar a su bajista lesionado, no lo dudé. En el primer concierto estaba nervioso y no sabia que iba a suceder. Pero tan pronto como todos subimos al escenario con Udo, me sentí como en casa: su voz me llevó de vuelta al lugar donde todo comenzó. Al principio fue una sorpresa total para el público, pero a medida que tocábamos me di cuenta de que estaban felices de vernos juntos de nuevo.

Durante los siguientes tres meses, realmente llegué a conocer a Sven, Dee y Andrey, como músicos extremadamente talentosos, pero también como personas muy humildes y respetuosas.

Eso hizo que mi decisión de decir "sí" fuera muy fácil cuando Udo me pidió que me uniera a la banda de forma permanente".

Udo Dirkschneider agrega: "Tengo una larga amistad con Peter Baltes que nunca se ha visto ensombrecida por los desacuerdos con Accept de los últimos años. Todos los demás miembros de Accept siempre han estado unidos por la amistad.

Significó mucho para mí cuando Peter nos ayudó espontáneamente en algunas fechas de la gira de U.D.O. el año pasado. Desde el primer día, volví a experimentar el gran sentimiento y la confianza del pasado con él. Un sentimiento que siempre nos conectó a lo largo de los años en Accept.

Soy consciente de que Peter tenía muchas ofertas lucrativas de otras bandas sobre la mesa, todas las cuales había rechazado a lo largo de los años. Para ser honesto, no puede ganar esas sumas con nosotros. Por lo que aun significa más para mí que decidiese quedarse con U.D.O. y también unirse a Dirkschneider como bajista. Esto me demuestra que tiene un verdadero corazón de metal latiendo en su pecho y que la amistad y la diversión son más importantes para él que el dinero. ¡Gracias, Peter!

¡Estamos muy contentos de que después de tantos años por fin te estés divirtiendo de nuevo en el escenario!”.

Imagen
Sven Dirkschneider (batería), Fabian Dee Dammers (guitarra), Peter Baltes (bajo), Udo Dirkschneider (voz) y Andrey Smirnov (guitarra).

Citar:
2022 was an eventful year for U.D.O.: After the release of singer Udo Dirkschneider‘s first solo album, »My Way,« on April 22, 2022 through Atomic Fire Records, the quintet played a few select summer dates before embarking on a 3-month monster tour leading them all across Europe as well as Latin American shores. Unfortunately, bassist Tilen Hudrap was forced to step back from performing live with the band in early September due to health reasons. The heavy stroke of fate for U.D.O. opened the stage for Udo‘s long-time friend Peter Baltes. Baltes, who played with him for many years in his former band ACCEPT, which the bassist left in 2018, and had already collaborated with Udo as part of DIRKSCHNEIDER & THE OLD GANG in recent years, was available to jump on the trek just a few days after Hudrap‘s departure and stayed on through November. Originally only a temporary solution, it became clear over time that the band would have to find a new band member on bass instead. Today, U.D.O. are pleased to announce that Peter Baltes has joined their ranks with his live premiere taking place in Australia and Japan during the last few days. The current U.D.O. / DIRKSCHNEIDER itinerary can be found below!

Baltes says, “Since my departure from ACCEPT I kept myself very busy writing and recording for film/TV productions and various artists around the globe. That’s how I reconnected with Udo working on his solo album »My Way,« the U.D.O. album »We Are One« and the D&TOG album »Arising.« Since Stefan Kaufmann [guitars; ex-ACCEPT drummer] was also involved, it all had a very familiar feeling.

That’s why when Udo called me in September to fill in for his injured bass player I did not hesitate. The set list had mostly U.D.O. songs which I was not familiar with and a few ACCEPT tunes. When I arrived in Berlin a few days later for the first show, I was nervous and had no idea what to expect.

But as soon as we all took the stage standing next to Udo, it felt like home: His voice took me right back to where it all began. It was a total surprise for the audience at first, but as we played on I realized they where as happy as I was to see Udo and me together again.

Over the next three months, I really got to know Sven, Dee and Andrey as extremely talented musicians but also as very humble and respectful guys. It all feels very authentic.

That made my decision to say “yes” very easy when Udo asked me to join the band permanently.”

Udo Dirkschneider adds, “I have a very long friendship with Peter Baltes which has never been shadowed by the disagreements with ACCEPT over the past few years. The arguments were exclusively with another person and his wife. It should be clear to everyone who is meant! All other ACCEPT members have always been united in friendship.

It meant a lot to me when Peter spontaneously helped us out on some U.D.O. tour dates last year. From the first day, I experienced the great feeling and trust from the past with him again. A feeling that always connected us throughout the years in ACCEPT.

I’m aware that Peter had many lucrative offers from other bands on the table, all of which he had turned down over the years. To be honest, he can’t earn these sums with us. It means even more to me that he still decided to stay with U.D.O. and to also join DIRKSCHNEIDER as bassist. This shows me that he has a real metal heart beating in his chest and that friendship and fun are more important to him than money. Thank you, Peter!

We are very happy that after so many years you are finally having fun on stage again!”
https://label.atomicfire-records.com/u- ... r-on-bass/

NotaPublicado: Sab May 20, 2023 2:37 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

U.D.O. lanzará su nuevo álbum “Touchdown” el 25 de agosto de 2023

Fue grabado por productor e ingeniero de mezclas Martin "Mattes" Pfeiffer, en el “Redhead Studio” (Wilhelmshaven, Alemania) y masterizado por Stefan Kaufmann en “Roxx Studio” (Solingen, Alemania).

La portada es obra de Martin Häusler, quien también fue responsable de tomar fotografías de la banda para el nuevo álbum.

"Touchdown" saldrá a la venta el 25 de agosto de 2023 a través de Atomic Fire Records. El primer sencillo “Forever Free”, así como las opciones de pre-compra, estarán disponibles el viernes 23 de junio.

Imagen

01. Isolation Man
02. The Flood
03. The Double Dealer’s Club
04. Fight For The Right
05. Forever Free
06. Punchline
07. Sad Man’s Show
08. The Betrayer
09. Heroes Of Freedom
10. Better Start To Run
11. The Battle Understood
12. Living Hell
13. Touchdown

Imagen

Citar:
U.D.O. – to release new album »Touchdown« on August 25th, 2023!

After touring Australia and Japan as well as kicking off this year’s festival season by introducing new bassist Peter Baltes last month, U.D.O. – the iconic heavy metal five-piece led by legendary vocalist Udo Dirkschneider – let the next cat out of the bag today: In between various live activities throughout the year, the band have been very productive having recorded a massive, 13-track album, at various locations. Crafted with producer and mixing engineer Martin “Mattes” Pfeiffer at Redhead Studio (Wilhelmshaven, Germany) and mastered by Stefan Kaufmann at ROXX Studio (Solingen, Germany), »Touchdown« is scheduled to land in the end zone of the heavy metal world on August 25th, 2023 through Atomic Fire Records. The record also includes a guest appearance by violinist Stefan Pintev on the closing track, and bass tracks were recorded by Baltes. Artwork was provided by Martin Häusler who was also responsible for shooting band photos in support of the new album campaign.

First single ‘Forever Free’ as well as album pre-order options will become available on Friday, June 23rd.
https://label.atomicfire-records.com/u- ... touchdown/

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 23, 2023 6:47 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

U.D.O.: nuevo tema "Forever Free"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 109 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11