Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Novedades en SKID ROW
NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 29, 2024 12:44 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Esto me huele a reunión con Sebastian Bach. Y sino al tiempo.....

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 07, 2024 3:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SKID ROW anuncia su primer álbum oficial en directo

El 24 de octubre de 2022, Skid Row subió al escenario del 02 Forum Kentish Town y se grabó, “Skid Row – Live in London”, su primer álbum oficial en vivo y el video del concierto que captura interpretaciones de sus clásicos atemporales. El nuevo trabajo saldrá a la venta el 20 de septiembre.

Imagen

01. Slave To The Grind
02. The Threat
03. Big Guns
04. 18 And Life
05. Piece Of Me
06. Livin' On A Chain Gang
07. Psycho Therapy
08. In A Darkened Room
09. Makin' A Mess
10. The Gang’s All Here
11. Riot Act
12. Tear It Down
13. Monkey Business
14. I Remember You
15. Time Bomb
16. Youth Gone Wild

Imagen

Erik Grönwall - Voz
Scotti Hill - Guitarra
Dave Sabo - Guitarra
Rachel Bolan - Bajo
Rob Hammersmith - Batería

Citar:
Skid Row Announce First Official Live Album + Concert Film Live In London + Watch and listen to “Slave to the Grind

Available Everywhere September 20th

Pre-order and pre-save the album now on vinyl, CD, and all digital formats HERE

Listen and watch now to “Slave to the Grind” HERE

Welcome to the Skid Row live album 35 years in the making! On October 24th, 2022 Skid Row took to the stage at 02 Forum Kentish Town and bottled lightening with “Skid Row – Live in London,” their first official live album and concert film that captures unforgettable, definitive performances of their timeless classics including “18 and Life”, “Monkey Business” and “I Remember You” as well as new fan favorites like “Time Bomb” and “Tear It Down” from their album “The Gang’s All Here”.

A dream for the band and fans – in the heart of the city that so inspired them.

“As teens, we dreamt of playing places like the Stone Pony in Asbury Park, NJ and CBGB in New York City… our dreams became bigger with London, England at the forefront. We fantasized one day to headline a show in the very city where so many of our favorite bands came from.” – SKID ROW

Skid Row crossed the Atlantic to find a fierce crowd awaiting them to experience the power of a band truly committed to rock ‘n’ roll, past present and future. “Live In London” is a classic live album from a band that continues to innovate, grow and fire up audiences around the globe.

Set opener “Slave to the Grind” has been chosen as the first single and video. From the moment the band hits the stage, the energy is undeniable. And it just gets more intense from there. ‘Live In London’ is the live album Skid Row fans – old and new- have been waiting 35+ years for… and this show, this instant, is what they’ve delivered.

“London has always been a home away from home for us. We are very excited to finally capture a live show on video for the rest of the world to see.” - Rachel Bolan

“After the release of “The Gangs All Here” album we realized that something special was happening. This record perfectly captures that moment in time. Thank you, London! You always deliver!! Onward and upward.” – sNAKE
https://www.skidrow.com/single-post/ski ... ten-to-sla

NotaPublicado: Vie Ago 23, 2024 3:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SKID ROW publican un adelanto de "Live in London"

"Piece of Me"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 23 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3