Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Bryn Terfel, Shan Cothi and Tigertailz - I Believe
NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 30, 2008 8:30 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Bryn Terfel, Shan Cothi and Tigertailz - I Believe

La clásica balada de Tigertailz interpretada por el famoso barítono Bryn Terfel y la soprano Shan Cothi, como homenaje al fallecido bajista de Tigertail Pepsi Tate. Todo el dinero recaudado por este single ira a la fundación benéfica "Amser Justin Time" que invierte en la lucha contra el cáncer.

Dedicada a mi niña que ya se que no le va a gustar :wink:

Bryn Terfel, Shan Cothi and Tigertailz - I Believe v. Bezek 2.0

Tema original

I BELIEVE RELEASED ON 22nd SEPTEMBER

Abandoning the old adage, ne'er the twain shall meet; the two worlds of opera and glam rock come together on the new single from world famous bass baritone Bryn Terfel, soprano and West End star Shân Cothi, Serendipity Choir, the Lucy J. Morgan Orchestra and notorious glam metal band, Tigertailz. Though both genres have long shared a love of flamboyant outfits, startling hairstyles and over the top stage productions, I Believe is the first time the two have united to bring a song into such vibrant life.
I Believe aims to raise awareness and money for the registered charity Amser Justin Time, set up to provide care and support for pancreatic cancer patients and their families in Wales, as well as funding research into the disease itself.

Tigertailz co-founder and bassist Justin Smith (Pepsi Tate as was to those who spent their adolescence punching the air to the bands commercially and critically acclaimed albums) turned TV director and editor, sadly died from pancreatic cancer last year at the age of 42. His widow, Shân Cothi, is heading up the charity partly in tribute to her husband, but also to help save others from the suffering that both she and Justin had to endure.

Meanwhile, Justin's musical contribution to this track lives on with his original bass parts remaining fully intact on this re-recording of the Tigertailz original.

For more info go to http://www.amserjustintime.org

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ]