Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 35 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: RATT grabando nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 05, 2010 9:59 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

RATT "Infestation" Lista de temas

Imagen

1. Eat Me Up Alive
2. Best of Me
3. A Little Too Much
4. Look Out Below
5. Last Call
6. Lost Weekend
7. As Good as it Gets
8. Garden of Eden
9. Take a Big Bite
10. Take Me Home
11. Don't Let Go

Citar:
Stephen Pearcy commenting on several "Infestation" tracks:

"Best of Me": "You always think the grass is greener on the other side, but in fact it isn't. So you're letting someone know 'you're the best thing I got, but I had to go fuck around to figure it out.' It's one of those you don't know what you got till it's gone kind of things. With me, I go through this shit every day. I'm married one day, then I'm not, but I am."

"Look Out Below": "That's your good old relationship song, but I think when I said, 'There's no one better when you're on your knees.' It's saying, 'Yeah, that sex thing is good. But [at the same time], somebody's gonna get dead if I find out they're in my turf fucking my woman.'"

"A Little Too Much": "I was doing too much of bad things and losing a lot of good things, and I think with this song I was trying to kind of let the other person know what was going on. And at the same time, it's kind of me talking to myself: 'You say let's stop, I say let's go. You say it's hot, I say it's cold.'"

"Garden of Eden": "Again, that's a place I was at to where I was unsure about my relationship to the point where there wasn't one for a while, even during the record. Even though I'm married, there was no relationship. So that song dabbles in that. It's saying, 'Here's my good place. Here's my garden of Eden.' But in this place there's lots of weird shit."

http://www.eddietrunk.com

Citar:
It's no secret that Ratt are back and raring to go. The band is proud to announce April 20th, 2010 as the release date for their Loud & Proud debut, "Infestation," an 11-song opus that is their first studio record in 11 years. The first single, “Best of Me" is scheduled to hit rock radio on February 21st. The song is available at all digital stores.

There's been a flurry of activity in the Ratt camp in the past few years. Vocalist Stephen Pearcy has returned to the fold and the band has since signed to Loud & Proud/Roadrunner Records. The legendary Los Angeles band, also featuring guitarist Warren DeMartini, drummer Bobby Blotzer, bassist Robbie Crane and new guitarist Carlos Cavazo, engineered Hollywood's much-heralded Sunset Strip sound in the 1980s.

“We wanted this to be like something that we would have written right after [1984's] 'Out of the Cellar,'" Pearcy said. “We definitely went back to basics with the mindset of a band with a lot of excitement and some great songs to get out."

"Infestation" was produced by Elvis Baskette (Chevelle, Alter Bridge) at his Virginia studio, marking the first time the band has recorded outside of Los Angeles. The album is full of attitude and of reflection, cycling through a range of emotions. There are party anthems that Ratt are known for alongside more contemplative, thoughtful tunes.

"It took 10 years to get back to where we are now, but we're in a good place," Pearcy told Noisecreep. "It wasn't overnight. It took a therapist here and there. It took opening those wounds and stitching them again and closing them. And it's still going on. But we're older now and it's a business, and we've gotten to where we can work together again and make great music."

"I guess I was always hoping that we would settle our differences and get back to work," added DeMartini. "Our problems weren't about our sound or anything. The differences kind of continue to this day, but with the help of our manager and time, we've been able to get some distance from the emotions and create a platform we could both live with to continue from."

NotaPublicado: Mar Feb 09, 2010 11:41 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

¡Qué puta bomba! Suenan a lo mejor de Ratt con el añadido de Carlos Cavazo. Calidad asegurada. Ojalá vengan por aquí.

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 16, 2010 1:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Ratt "Eat Me Up Alive" en estreaming, de su próximo CD "Infestation"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/music/RATT--Eat-Me-Up-Alive-3016.aspx

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/music/RATT--Best-of-Me-2920.aspx

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 16, 2010 8:53 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif 2alegria.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 07, 2010 12:32 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

RATT: "Eat Me Up Alive" Tema en descarga gratuita

El tema pertenece a su nuevo álbum "Infestation" y lo podéis descargar en esta dirección, (es necesario dar una dirección de email) http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/eatmeupalive/

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 07, 2010 12:33 am 
Rey de la Barra
Rey de la Barra

Pero si ya tenemos el disco entero dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 07, 2010 12:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

paico escribió:
Pero si ya tenemos el disco entero dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

Pero es que hay gente muuuuu legal, ademas cuando tu haces algo parecido yo no te digo nada 1lengua.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 07, 2010 12:37 am 
Rey de la Barra
Rey de la Barra

dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 07, 2010 2:29 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

El disco me ha parecido muy ochentero, muy en su linea, nada innovador y un poco aburrido, pero es porque ese estilo antes me gustaba y ahora ya me da igual ese soniquete americanazo y soy más de cabezazosmetaleros chupi.gif animaggressif.gif :abbath: 2headbang.gif blackpd3.gif

NotaPublicado: Dom Nov 21, 2010 11:46 pm 
Up the Irons!!!
Up the Irons!!!

RATT: STEPHEN PEARCY prepara disco en solitario

Imagen

El cantante de RATT Stephen Pearcy entrará pronto al estudio para comenzar a grabar su cuarto disco en solitario.

En palabras suyas: "Esperad lo inesperado. Hay material de sobra y vamos a patear culos. Hay un par de cortes que iban a formar parte del último largo de RATT, pero por diferentes cuestiones no pudieron hacerlo".

El disco se grabará en el estudio de Fred Coury, guitarrista de CINDERELLA. Se esperan las colaboraciones de Erik Ferentinos y Carlos Cavazo en las sesiones de grabación del álbum.

Por el momento no hay título ni fecha de salida prevista.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 35 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4  Siguiente