Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ] 
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: THE LAST VEGAS: nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 30, 2016 3:02 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

THE LAST VEGAS: nuevo disco "Eat Me"

El sexto disco de The Last Vegas titulado "Eat Me" será lanzado por AFM Records el 18 de marzo de 2016.

Imagen

01. Bloodthirsty
02. Here We Go Again
03. Universe & You
04. Hot Fudge
05. Along For The Ride
06. Voodoo Woman
07. Love’s Got Nothing On Me
08. Hard To Get Over (You’re So)
09. To Be Treated
10. Anything It Takes
11. From Hell

Imagen

Chad Cherry - Voz
Adam Arling - Guitarra
Johnny Wator - Guitarra
Bryan Wilkinson - Guitarra
Danny Smash - Bajo
Nathan Arling - Batería

Citar:
THE LAST VEGAS are proud to announce their 6th studio album, released exclusively through AFM Records Germany, March 18th, 2016.

To commemorate, THE LAST VEGAS have a special message to the world:

"Eat Me"
Yes, "Eat Me" is a mash-up of full-tilt boogie rock, droney Zeppelin-esque riffs, and alt-psychedelic acoustic ballads.
Equal part American bluesy riffs and Swedish production technique, the album balances grit & polish.

'Eat Me' is the first time THE LAST VEGAS have collaborated with a European production team (Sweden’s Chris Laney mixing & Grammy-nominated Classe Persson mastering).
Being long-time fans of Scandinavian rock production and influenced by records from The Hellacopters, Turbnonegro, Nomads and more, The Last Vegas were thrilled with a new approach in making an modern-day album; and the results of the inter-continental experiment.

“We chipped away at each track’s session, layering guitars, Moog synths, bongos, bells, wind chimes, and even an old-school talk-box” says TLV.
“Chris’s mixes just kept blowing us away. He asked if he could go crazy in the mixes, and we demanded he do so. We found the soul in rock’n’roll; from both Chicago and Stockholm.
But let’s not get too serious, I mean the album is called "Eat Me" after all. Catch you on tour in Europe April 2016!"
http://www.afm-records.de/news/en/1660_ ... album.html

https://www.facebook.com/thelastvegas/p ... =3&theater

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 1 mensaje ]