Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 20 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Nuevo disco de SOILWORK
NotaPublicado: Vie Jul 15, 2016 1:50 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOILWORK: nuevo tema "These Absent Eyes"

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 21, 2017 3:50 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOILWORK anuncian nuevo batería

Extracto del anuncio de la banda en facebook:

Estamos super contentos de anunciar a Bastian Thusgaard, como nuestro batería permanente. Ha estado de gira con nosotros durante bastante tiempo... es el hombre perfecto para el trabajo. Bastian tiene sólo 25 años y ya posee un gran ritmo y una técnica fantástica. No podemos esperar a ver, cómo su habilidad nos llevará al siguiente nivel, mientras escribimos nuestro próximo álbum. Será una bestia, no hay duda de ello. Nos queda mucho por decir musicalmente y Bastian será el batería perfecto, para ayudar a la banda a evolucionar en nuestro constante viaje musical...

Salud, Soilwork

Declaración de Bastian:

En primer lugar, quisiera agradecer a Björn, Sven, David, Sylvain, Markus y a todos los demás participantes en el equipo de Soilwork su cálida bienvenida.

Quiero dar las gracias a Dirk Verbeuren por su orientación, apoyo y capacidad para inspirar a los jóvenes baterías como yo, y poner las horas necesarias para llegar a este nivel. Él es la razón por la que he tenido las mejores experiencias musicales de mi vida, durante los últimos diez meses. A los fans que ya he conocido en todo el mundo y toda la gente maravillosa que me rodea. Gracias por su gran apoyo y comentarios positivos. Ha sido verdaderamente abrumador. Me siento verdaderamente honrado de tener la oportunidad de trabajar continuamente con Soilwork. Una banda que crecí escuchando y uno de los elementos clave de mi educación musical. Me siento un 100 % comprometido con Soilwork y estoy intentando crear música con mis héroes de la infancia y veremos lo que trae el futuro.

Nos vemos en el camino.

Bastian thusgaard"

Imagen

Citar:
We are super stoked to announce Bastian Thusgaard, as our permanent drummer. He’s been touring with us for quite a while and has been nothing short of amazing to work with, both on a musical level and on a personal level. Taking over after Dirk must have been pretty hard, but he has proven, time and time again, through our tours through North America, South America and Europe, that he is the perfect man for the job. Bastian is only 25 years old and already possesses such great groove and fantastic technique. We can’t wait to see, how his ability will take us to the next level, while we write our next album. It will be a beast, there’s no doubt about it. We have so much left to say musically and Bastian will be the perfect drummer, to help the band evolve on our constant musical journey. Give Bastian a warm welcome everyone!!!

Cheers, Soilwork

https://youtu.be/CsnPG7i3JZw

Bastian's statement:

"First and foremost I would like to thank Björn, Sven, David, Sylvain, Markus and everyone else involved in Soilwork team for their very warm welcome.
I wanna thank Dirk Verbeuren for his guidance, support and ability to inspire young drummers like myself, to put in the hours needed in order to make it to this level. He is the reason why I’ve had my life’s best musical experiences, during the past ten months.
To the fans that I’ve already met around the world and all the wonderful people surrounding me. Thank you for your great support and positive feedback. It has truly been overwhelming.
I am truly honoured to be given the opportunity to continuously work with Soilwork. A band that I grew up listening to and one of the key elements in my musical education.
I feel 100% committed to Soilwork and I’m looking forward to create music with my childhood heroes and to see what the future will bring.

See you all on the road.

Bastian Thusgaard"

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 04, 2018 1:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOILWORK están grabando nuevo disco

Soilwork están en los estudios "Nordic Sound Lab" en Skara, Suecia, comenzando la grabación de su undécimo álbum.

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/soilwork/photo ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Jue May 31, 2018 3:08 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOILWORK completan el trabajo en su nuevo disco

En una entrevista con Sticks For Stones, el cantante de Soilwork, Björn "Speed" Strid, reveló que la banda ha completado el trabajo en su nuevo álbum, grabado en los estudios Nordic Sound Lab en Suecia con el productor Thomas "Plec" Johansson.

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 13, 2018 1:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOILWORK: detalles de su nuevo disco "Verkligheten"

"Verkligheten", el nuevo disco de Soilwork se lanzará el 11 de enero de 2019 a través de Nuclear Blast. La primera edición digipack y las versiones de vinilo también contendrán el exclusivo EP de "Underworld", que contiene 4 canciones más.

La versión de digipak también contará con ilustraciones especiales

Imagen

Imagen

"Verkligheten" track listing:

01. Verkligheten
02. Arrival
03. Bleeder Despoiler
04. Full Moon Shoals
05. The Nurturing Glance
06. When The Universe Spoke
07. Stålfågel (feat. Alissa White-Gluz)
08. The Wolves Are Back In Town
09. Witan
10. The Ageless Whisper
11. Needles And Kin (feat. Tomi Joutsen)
12. You Aquiver (feat. Dave Sheldon)

"Underworld" bonus EP track listing:

13. Summerburned And Winterblown
14. In This Master's Tale
15. The Undying Eye
16. Needles And Kin (original version)

Imagen

Björn "Speed" Strid - Voz
Sven Karlsson - Teclados
David Andersson - Guitarra
Sylvain Coudret - Guitarra
Bastian Thusgaard - Batería

Citar:
2018-10-12 - Swedish visionary metallers SOILWORK have revealed the details for their impatiently awaited new album. The band's 11th studio record will be entitled »Verkligheten« and marks their first in more than three years and also the first to feature Bastian Thusgaard on drums, who replaced Dirk Verbeuren in 2016.

»Verkligheten« is set to be released on January 11, 2019 via Nuclear Blast. The first edition digipack as well as the vinyl versions will also contain the exclusive »Underworld« EP, carrying 4 more songs.
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... rders.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 24, 2020 2:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo EP de SOILWORK

Soilwork lanzará un nuevo EP, "A Whisp Of The Atlantic", el 4 de diciembre a través de Nuclear Blast. El videoclip del primer single, "The Nothingness And The Devil", lo podeis ver a continuación.

Imagen

1. A Whisp Of The Atlantic
2. Feverish
3. Desperado
4. Death Diviner
5. The Nothingness And The Devil

Imagen

Citar:
Today, Swedish metal force SOILWORK shakes the modern world in its foundations with the announcement of their most daring yet ambitious project to date: On December 4th, the band will release the new EP "A Whisp Of The Atlantic".

You can preorder the EP in various formats here: http://nblast.de/Soilwork-WhispAtlantic

To give an idea of the overwhelming energy driving SOILWORK into the creation of their masterpiece, the band has released the first single of that EP today, 'The Nothingness And The Devil'. Check out the video here: https://youtu.be/wn9WP3Ej1J8
https://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mu ... order.html

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 18, 2022 4:01 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOILWORK presenta a su nuevo bajista

Parte del comunicado de la banda:

Es 2022 y tenemos grandes noticias para ti.

Nos gustaría comenzar dando la bienvenida a Rasmus Ehrnborn a la familia Soilwork y anunciarlo como nuestro bajista oficial y miembro a tiempo completo de la banda. Rasmus ha estado en el escenario con nosotros desde la gira “Verkligheten” de 2019 y grabó nuestro EP, “A Whisp Of The Atlantic”, así como nuestro próximo álbum que saldrá este año. Rasmus es un músico de clase mundial y realmente se ha convertido en un miembro importante de la banda, y esperamos ver qué depara el futuro para esta nueva formación.

Imagen

Citar:
It's 2022 and we have great things coming for you

We would like to kick off by welcoming Rasmus Ehrnborn to the Soilwork family and announce him as our official bass player and full time member of the band. Rasmus has been onstage with us ever since the 2019 'Verkligheten' campaign and recorded our EP 'A Whisp Of The Atlantic' as well as our upcoming album that is due this year. Rasmus is a world class musician and has truly become an important member of the band, and we look forward to seeing what the future holds for this new constellation.

So please give it up fro Rasmus and visit Metal Hammer for the entire press release
https://www.facebook.com/soilwork/posts ... ?__tn__=-R

NotaPublicado: Sab May 14, 2022 3:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOILWORK anuncian el lanzamiento de su nuevo disco "Övergivenheten"

Soilwork lanzará su primer álbum de estudio en tres años, "Övergivenheten", el 19 de agosto a través de Nuclear Blast Records.

Imagen

01. Övergivenheten
02. Nous Sommes la Guerre
03. Electric Again
04. Valleys of Gloam
05. Is It in Your Darkness
06. Vultures
07. Morgongåva/Stormfågel
08. Death, I Hear You Calling
09. This Godless Universe
10. Dreams of Nowhere
11. The Everlasting Flame
12. Golgata
13. Harvest Spine
14. On The Wings Of A Goddess Through Flaming Sheets Of Rain

https://www.nuclearblast.com/eu/soilwor ... igi-306359

Imagen

Björn "Speed" Strid - voz
David Andersson - guitarra
Sven Karlsson - teclados
Sylvain Coudret - guitarra
Bastian Thusgaard - batería
Rasmus Ehrnborn - bajo

Citar:
We're happy to announce that our twelfth studio album ‘Övergivenheten’ will be out on August 19th via Nuclear Blast.
Pre-Order your copy and listen to the first single now : https://bfan.link/SoilworkAlbum.fpo
"The title track of this album just might be the pinnacle of this band’s musical journey - it sums up everything that we’ve ever been about and the sometimes risky musical venture that this band embarked on some 20 years ago. To us this song is as close to the heart as it gets” - SOILWORK
https://www.facebook.com/soilwork/video ... 049081367/

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 15, 2022 2:54 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Fallece David Andersson, guitarrista de SOILWORK

El guitarrista David Andersson, de Soilwork y The Night Flight Orchestra, falleció a los 47 años de edad. Ambas bandas dieron la triste noticia a través de las redes sociales.

Comunicado de Soilwork:

"Hoy estamos profundamente entristecidos, ya que traemos la terrible noticia del fallecimiento de David Andersson. Era único y un hombre brillante en muchos sentidos. Fue nuestro guitarrista durante más de 10 años y tenía un gran impacto en el avance del viaje musical de Soilwork.

Tristemente el alcohol y la enfermedad mental te alejaron de nosotros. Lo extrañaremos mucho y continuaremos llevando el legado musical del que fue parte. Nuestro más sentido pésame para su familia. Siempre agradeceremos el tiempo que pasamos contigo y todas las buenas risas. Gracias Dr. Dave. Nos vemos en el otro lado.

Alentamos a todos a respetar la privacidad de la familia y los amigos de David en estos trágicos momentos.

Björn, Sven, Sylvain, Bastian, Rasmus y Simon”

Imagen

Comunicado de The Night Flight Orchestra:

Buenas noches dulce doctor. Todos esperamos que finalmente hayas encontrado la paz. Vamos a echarte mucho de menos. Eras único en tu clase y un músico brillante. Tristemente el alcohol y la enfermedad mental te alejaron de nosotros. Duele mucho. Nuestro más sentido pésame a la familia de David Andersson en este día tan difícil. Su música vivirá para siempre. Gracias por todos los momentos inolvidables juntos. Nos vemos en el otro lado.

-Björn, Jonas, Sharlee, Anna, Åsa, Sebastian, John y Rasmus.

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Citar:
Goodnight sweet doctor.
We all hope you’ve finally found peace. We will miss you so much. You were one of a kind and a brilliant musician. Sadly alcohol and mental illness took you away from us. It hurts so much. Our deepest condolences goes out to David Andersson’s family on this difficult day. He’s music will live on forever. Thank you for all the unforgettable times together. See you on the other side.

-Björn, Jonas, Sharlee, Anna, Åsa, Sebastian, John & Rasmus.

NotaPublicado: Mar Mar 14, 2023 4:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SOILWORK presenta a su nuevo guitarrista

Recién terminada la primera etapa de su gira europea, la banda da la bienvenida a Simon Johansson a sus filas, completando de nuevo la formación.

Comunicado de la banda:

Soilwork da la bienvenida a Simon Johansson como nuevo miembro permanente.

Estamos emocionados de finalmente dar la bienvenida a Simon Johansson a la familia Soilwork como miembro permanente. Simon ha estado con nosotros en sesión desde 2019 y no solo ha demostrado ser un guitarrista sólido, sino también un ser humano humilde y un verdadero caballero en algunos de los años más desafiantes de la historia de la banda. Te amamos y estamos agradecidos de que seas parte de nuestra banda.

Simón agrega:

“Estoy súper emocionado y muy honrado de ser el nuevo guitarrista de Soilwork.

He sido fan de la banda desde hace mucho tiempo y ahora ser parte del legado de Soilwork es un gran honor.

Empezamos a trabajar juntos en 2019 cuando me uní como guitarrista de sesión en las giras y durante este tiempo mi admiración por la banda ha crecido. Ahora estoy feliz y orgulloso de unirme a mis hermanos como miembro a tiempo completo y estoy emocionado de ser parte del próximo capítulo de Soilwork”.

Imagen

Citar:
Soilwork welcomes Simon Johansson as new permanent member
We are excited to finally welcome Simon Johansson to the Soilwork family as a permanent member. Simon has been with us on a session basis since 2019 and not only has he proven himself to be a solid guitar player, but also a humble human being and a true gentleman in some of the most challenging years of the band’s history. We love you and we are grateful that you are part of our band.
Simon adds:
”I’m super stoked and very humbled to be the new guitarist in Soilwork.
I have been a fan of the band since way back and now to be a part of the Soilwork legacy is a huge honor.
We first started to work together in 2019 when I joined as their session touring guitarist and during this time my admiration for the band has just grown. Now happy and proud to be joining my brothers as a full-time member and I’m thrilled to be a part of the next chapter of Soilwork”.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 20 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2