Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 53 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: SEPULTURA firma con Nuclear Blast Records
NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 19, 2013 2:10 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Samples del nuevo disco

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 09, 2014 1:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SEPULTURA lanzarán DVD - Blu-ray en directo

Eagle Rock Entertainment sacará al mercado "Sepultura With Les Tambours Du Bronx: Metal Veins - Alive At Rock In Rio" en Blu-ray y DVD el 15 de septiembre. Se trata del concierto en el legendario festival "Rock In Rio" del 19 de septiembre de 2013.

Imagen

01. Kaiowas
02. Spectrum
03. Refuse/Resist
04. Sepulnation
05. Delirium (LES TAMBOURS DU BRONX cover)
06. Fever (LES TAMBOURS DU BRONX cover)
07. We've Lost You
08. Firestarter (THE PRODIGY cover)
09. Requiem (LES TAMBOURS DU BRONX cover)
10. Structure Violence (Azzes)
11. Territory
12. Big Foot (LES TAMBOURS DU BRONX cover)
13. Roots Bloody Roots

Imagen

Citar:
Eagle Rock Entertainment will release "Sepultura With Les Tambours Du Bronx: Metal Veins - Alive At Rock In Rio" on Blu-ray and DVD on September 15. The footage on the disc was filmed at the legendary Rock In Rio festival

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sepult ... adlines%29

NotaPublicado: Mar Ago 26, 2014 1:33 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SEPULTURA: adelanto del DVD "Sepultura With Les Tambours Du Bronx: Metal Veins - Alive At Rock In Rio"

NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 16, 2014 1:07 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SEPULTURA: nuevo adelanto del DVD "Sepultura With Les Tambours Du Bronx": Roots Bloody Roots

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 11, 2015 1:01 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SEPULTURA: nuevo tema "Under My Skin"

Tema perteneciente a su EP 30 aniversario "Sepultura Under My Skin".

Imagen

Side A
01. Under My Skin
Side B
01. Kairos (Live)
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... ltura.html

NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 11, 2015 11:15 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Al principio de los '90 flipaba con la 'S' de SEPULTURA y me la quería tatuar.
Suerte tuve de que no tenía dinero ni muchas ganas de tatuarme, porque ahora seguramente me arrepentiría trophy.gif

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 25, 2016 4:11 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SEPULTURA escribiendo nuevos temas

Sepultura han anunciado que en estos momentos se encuentran componiendo temas para un nuevo disco. El anuncio se acompaña de unas cuantas fotos del proceso.

Imagen

Citar:
February has been really special. Besides the celebration of the 20th anniversary of Roots, we started writing another chapter in our history. We've just started the writing process of our upcoming album and you'll know every step of it. Stay tuned!
----------
Fevereiro tem sido especial. Além das comemorações de 20 anos do Roots, começamos a escrever mais um capítulo da nossa história com as composições de um novo álbum. Mandaremos notícias sobre cada novo passo. Fique ligado!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 923&type=3

NotaPublicado: Sab Oct 29, 2016 2:26 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SEPULTURA: detalles de su nuevo disco "Machine Messiah"

SEPULTURA lanzará su nuevo álbum de estudio, "Machine Messiah", el 13 de enero a través de Nuclear Blast. Inspirado en la robotización de nuestra sociedad, el disco fue producido por la banda y Jens Bogren (Soilwork, Opeth, Katatonia, Amon Amarth) de los estudios "Fascination Street" en Örebro, Suecia. Las ilustraciones del disco son obra del artista filipino Camilo Della Rosa.

Imagen

01. Machine Messiah
02. I Am The Enemy
03. Phantom Self
04. Alethea
05. Iceberg Dances
06. Sworn Oath
07. Resistant Parasites
08. Silent Violence
09. Vandals Nest
10. Cyber God

Imagen

Citar:
Brazilian heavy metal icons SEPULTURA have revealed the title of their upcoming studio album, »Machine Messiah«. Inspired by the robotisation of our society, the album will be released on January 13th via Nuclear Blast Records.

The album was produced by the band and Jens Borgen (SOILWORK, OPETH, KATATONIA, AMON AMARTH) of Fascination Street Studios in Örebro, Sweden.

The stunning cover artwork of »Machine Messiah« was created by Filipino artist Camille Della Rosa.

Andreas Kisser states:
"I found the work of Camille Della Rosa during some research I was doing to look for alternative artists to work on the cover of our new album. I had the concept in my mind and the name of the album, Machine Messiah, but that didn’t matter much since I was looking for different styles and ideas, different artists. When I saw her paintings I was really impressed by her style, full of colours and meaning, very unique and alive! She comes from the Philippines, a place where we performed some years ago and we could feel the intensity of their culture, very powerful! She has that power in her paintings and drawings!

The main inspiration around Machine Messiah is the robotisation of our society nowadays. The concept of a God Machine who created humanity and now it seems that this cycle is closing itself, returning to the starting point. We came from machines and we are going back to where we came from. The messiah, when he returns, will be a robot, or an humanoid, our bio-mechanical savior.

The painting “Deus Ex-Machina” is a masterpiece! I was really shocked to see how her concept of the painting was a perfect fit to our concept! The cover was done 6 years ago for our new album and she didn’t know it! Neither did I but I’m glad we crossed each others paths. Camille’s work is intense and in your face. We are lucky to have such a great artist working with us, she’s kind and very talented. She brings something new and exciting to a career of 32 years during which amazing artists have created memorable and iconic album covers.
I’m very happy with everything about Machine Messiah, it is a Sepultura album but with a new direction and intensity, a new musical challenge, a step forward! Can’t wait to show the world our music for the new Messiah coming."
http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... -part.html

NotaPublicado: Sab Dic 10, 2016 3:36 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SEPULTURA: nuevo tema "I Am The Enemy"

NotaPublicado: Lun Oct 07, 2019 3:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

SEPULTURA revelan el titulo y la portada de su nuevo disco

Sepultura han elegido "Quadra" como el título de su nuevo álbum, que se lanzará en febrero de 2020 a través de Nuclear Blast Records.

La banda reveló el nombre y la portada del disco durante su aparición el viernes por la noche (4 de octubre) en el festival Rock In Rio.

Imagen

Imagen

Citar:
Brazilian/American metallers SEPULTURA have set "Quadra" as the title of their new album, tentatively due in February 2020 via Nuclear Blast Records.

The band revealed the name and cover artwork of the record during its appearance Friday night (October 4) at the Rock In Rio festival. SEPULTURA also performed the album's opening track, "Isolation", for the first time (see video below).
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/sepul ... ime-video/

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 53 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente