Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 55 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: WASP: DVD DE "THE CRIMSON IDOL" EN 2012
NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 24, 2011 12:08 am 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

El año pasado por Granada pasamos un frío de cojones y nos llovió en la cola, menos mal que fueron puntuales en abrir puertas.

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 24, 2011 3:04 pm 
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Dios, esa gira no me la puedo perder!! yo los vi el año pasado en noviembre tambien y estuvo genial, aunque tambien vi algun video que dejaba mucho que desear, supongo que dependera de como se levante mr. Lawless XD

NotaPublicado: Dom Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

Los vi en noviembre y el concierto estuvo bien, pero tocaron 1 hora y 10 minutos, incluidos solos y bises.

NotaPublicado: Sab Jun 01, 2013 1:54 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

W.A.S.P.: Blackie Lawless rompe una pierna en un accidente de tráfico

Segun un comunicado de Viktor Mattsson, gerente general del festival "Kirunafestivalen", Blackie Lawless se ha roto una pierna en un accidente de trafico, lo que le ha obligado a suspender su aparición en dicho festival.

Imagen

Citar:
Viktor Mattsson, the general manager of Kirunafestivalen, which is scheduled to take place June 27-30 in Kiruna, Sweden, has released the following statement from W.A.S.P. regarding the cancelation of the band's summer 2013 European festival dates:

"[W.A.S.P. mainman] Blackie Lawless was injured in a vehicle-related accident that resulted in him breaking a leg. Complete recovery is expected following surgery.

"W.A.S.P. apologizes with all sincerity and say to all of our fans that we will be back next year bigger and better than ever. Blackie would also like to thank in advance all of those who wish to make inquiries about his well-being."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?m ... adlines%29

https://www.facebook.com/Kirunafestival ... 3752868537

Asunto: Re: Novedades de WASP
NotaPublicado: Lun Jun 09, 2014 1:53 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

W.A.S.P. nuevo disco "Golgotha"

W.A.S.P. "en unas tres semanas terminará", su nuevo álbum de estudio, titulado "Golgotha" que esperan lanzar en 2015. Durante una conferencia de prensa (Viernes, 6 de junio) antes de la actuación de la banda en la edición de este año del "Sweden Rock Festival" en Sölvesborg, Suecia, Blackie Lawless hablo de la inspiración lírica del próximo CD: ""Golgotha" en hebreo significa lugar de la calavera, y es la colina donde fue crucificado Cristo. Es interesante, cuando ves un montón de bandas dando vueltas al uso de imágenes satánicas o imágenes de muerte y cosas así, y estoy pensando, todo lo que necesitan hacer es mirar en la fuente, porque esta justo ahí. Quiero decir, quieres a la muerte, hay suficiente para todos ahí".

En cuanto a la dirección musical del nuevo material de WASP, Lawless dijo: "Suena probablemente más similar a los dos últimos que hemos hecho ["Dominator" y "Babilonia"] y hemos estado trabajando en él desde hace cuatro años.

Imagen

Citar:
W.A.S.P. is "about three weeks away from finishing" its new studio album, titled "Golgotha", for an early 2015 release. During a press conference yesterday (Friday, June 6) before the band's performance at this year's edition of the Sweden Rock Festival in Sölvesborg, Sweden, W.A.S.P. mainman Blackie Lawless stated about the lyrical inspiration for the upcoming CD (see video below): "'Golgotha' is Hebrew for place of the skull, and it's the hill where Christ was crucified. And it's interesting, when you see a lot of bands going around using Satanic images or images of death and things like that, and I'm thinking, all they need to do is look at the source, 'cause it's right there. I mean, if you want death, there's enough to go around there."

Regarding the musical direction of W.A.S.P.'s new material, Lawless said: "It sounds probably more similar to the last two that we've done [2007's 'Dominator' and 2009's 'Babylon']. And we've been working on this thing for four years now."
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/w-a-s- ... adlines%29

NotaPublicado: Vie Jun 13, 2014 12:16 pm 
Heavy Metal Hamster
Heavy Metal Hamster

2alegria.gif Ya era hora!!!!! 2alegria.gif

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 25, 2015 4:03 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

"Golgotha" el nuevo disco de W.A.S.P. saldrá en agosto.

W.A.S.P han firmado un contrato con la discográfica austriaca Napalm Recordsm, que será la encargada de lanzar en el mes de agosto su nuevo disco "Golgotha".

Imagen

Citar:
Almost six years have passed since the world saw a new studio album from Metal Icons W.A.S.P. That is about to change as W.A.S.P. has signed a new worldwide record deal with Austria’s Napalm Records. W.A.S.P. will release their 15th studio album titled Golgotha this August.

"W.A.S.P. are excited to announce they have signed an exclusive recording contract with Napalm Records. We chose Napalm for their personal belief and professional commitment to our career. We're looking forward to years of great success together starting with the release of our upcoming album Golgotha", states W.A.S.P. front man Blackie Lawless.

Vice President of Napalm Records Thomas Caser on W.A.S.P. joining Napalm Records:
“It is a true honor to announce this signing today, a dream has come true. With their impressive career and ability to create musical masterpieces W.A.S.P have always been one of the most influential Metal bands out there since the beginning of their career. We are thrilled about the upcoming album Golgotha which will be released this summer!”

W.A.S.P. came out of the Los Angeles Metal scene in 1982 gaining notoriety for their shock rock antics. With a career spanning over 3 decades, 17 world tours, and now their 15th studio album, they are a metal band that has evolved in maturity without having lost their signature sound, unlike many of their peers from their origins. Golgotha will continue down the path that 2007's Dominator and 2009's Babylon started on, both in production style and theme. Six years in the making, Golgotha will undoubtedly lead the listeners on the emotionally epic undertaking that W.A.S.P. has become acclaimed for!

http://www.napalmrecords.com/blog/?entryID=364

NotaPublicado: Lun Jul 13, 2015 1:43 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Mike Dupke (bateria) deja W.A.S.P.

El batería Mike Dupke deja W.A.S.P. después de nueve años con la banda. Aun no se conoce quien será su sustituto.

Comunicado de Dupke:

"Me gustaría desear a los chicos de la banda todo lo mejor en el futuro, también debo dar las gracias a todos los fans de WASP que me acogieron con los brazos abiertos... También me gustaría agregar que ahora estoy disponible para unirme, trabajar y viajar con nuevas bandas o artistas.

Imagen

Citar:
Drummer Mike Dupke was left W.A.S.P. after a nine-year stint with the band. A replacement drummer has not yet been announced.

Said Dupke in a statement: "I would like to wish the guys in the band all the best in the future. I must also send thanks out to all the W.A.S.P. fans who welcomed me with open arms. You all rock! I would also like to add that I am now available to join, work, and tour with any new prospective artists or bands."

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/w-a-s- ... ike-dupke/

NotaPublicado: Mié Jul 15, 2015 1:18 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

W.A.S.P.: portada y lista de temas de "Golgotha"

El décimo quinto álbum de estudio de WASP, titulado "Gólgota", saldrá a la venta el 2 de octubre a través de la discográfica Austria Napalm Records.

Imagen

1. Scream
2. Last Runaway
3. Shotgun
4. Miss You
5. Fallen Under
6. Slaves of the New World Order
7. Eyes of My Maker
8. Hero of the World
9. Golgotha

Imagen

Citar:
W.A.S.P. Nation (Official) To Release Golgotha October 2nd on Napalm Records
Artwork and Track Listing Revealed

Almost six years have passed since the world saw a new studio album from Metal Icons W.A.S.P. This October 2nd, the wait ends, as Blackie Lawless and the legendary rockers W.A.S.P. will release their long awaited new album and Napalm Records debut Golgotha. Today the artwork and track listing have been revealed.

Frontman Blackie Lawless on the new album Golgotha:

“There are times in any band’s career that somehow all things mesh together. Their experiences, influences, and personal timing bring them into a common space. This has happened with this record. Four years in the making has provided direction, but even greater reflection. Golgotha, where Christ was crucified - Hebrew for "the place of the skull".”

https://www.facebook.com/napalmrecords/ ... =1&theater

NotaPublicado: Mar Jul 21, 2015 2:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo batería para W.A.S.P.

W.A.S.P. han reclutado a Patrick Johansson de Yngwie Malmsteen para sentarse detrás de la batería en los conciertos que tiene actualmente programados la banda. Johansson previamente estuvo de gira con W.A.S.P. en 2006, poco después la salida de Stet Howland.

Citar:
W.A.S.P. has tapped YNGWIE MALMSTEEN drummer Patrick Johansson to sit behind the kit for the band's currently scheduled shows following the recent departure of Mike Dupke.

Johansson previously toured with W.A.S.P. in 2006, shortly after the band parted ways with Stet Howland.

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/w-a-s- ... johansson/

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 55 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Siguiente