Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 157 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Novedades ELUVEITIE
NotaPublicado: Jue Ago 14, 2014 5:01 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

"Origins" de ELUVEITIE nº1 en Suiza

Eluveitie es nº1 en las listas de ventas de su país (Suiza) y nº6 en Alemania, sus mejores puestos hasta la fecha.

Puestos en las listas de ventas:

#1: Switzerland
#6: Germany
#22: Austria
#37: Finland
#52: France
#60: Canada
#104: USA (Billboard Top 200)
#141: Belgium
#163: UK (UK Indie #21, UK Rock #13)

Imagen

Citar:
The good news just won't stop pouring in: After the number one success in Switzerland and our #6 entry in the German charts, #Origins also made some significant Folk Metal impact in North America: #104 in the Billboard Top 200, #1 in the Billboard Heatseekers, and #60 in the Canadian Top 200!

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... -on-1.html

Citar:
What’s even better than #6 in Germany? That’s right: #1 at home!

Our brand new album #Origins has entered the official Swiss album charts on NUMBER ONE!
That is just unbelievable. We are proud, happy, and most of all thankful to you, our fans. Together with you we’ve achieved the impossible and put metal where it belongs: at the top!

FROM ALL OUR HEARTS, THANK YOU!

https://www.facebook.com/eluveitie/phot ... 84/?type=1

Citar:
Wow! We just received some pretty incredible news - our new album #Origins entered Germanys official album charts at rank 6!!!
This is just mindblowing - we can hardly believe it! All we can express at this very moment is our deepest gratitude to our fans in Germany!
Thank you all so much for your incredible support! You rock pretty fucking hard! CHEERS!

https://www.facebook.com/eluveitie/post ... 7457201284

Citar:
2014-08-14 13:30 - After the announcement of the sensational top 10 chart entry in Germany, on position #6, ELUVEITIE even topped this, with the unbelievable chart entry on number #1 (!!!) in their home country Switzerland.

The band comments: “What’s even better than #6 in Germany? That’s right: #1 at home! Our brand new album »Origins« has entered the official Swiss album charts on NUMBER ONE!

That is just unbelievable. We are proud, happy, and most of all thankful to you, our fans. Together with you we’ve achieved the impossible and put metal where it belongs: at the top!

As if that weren’t enough, “Origins” has also made some significant Folk Metal impact in North America: #104 in the Billboard Top 200, #1 in the Billboard Heatseekers, and #60 in the Canadian Top 200!

FROM ALL OUR HEARTS, THANK YOU!”

http://www.nuclearblast.de/en/label/mus ... -on-1.html

NotaPublicado: Lun Sep 01, 2014 1:37 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Lyric video de The Silver Sister

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 08, 2014 1:41 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ELUVEITIE patrocinados por Honda dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif dedorisa.gif

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/eluveitie/phot ... =1&theater

Asunto: Novedades ELUVEITIE
NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 21, 2014 3:39 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Más cambios en la formación de ELUVEITIE

Nota de la banda:

"Con el corazón triste tenemos que compartir con vosotros la noticia de que PADE ya no es parte de Eluveitie. Después de seis años y cuatro álbumes, deja el listón muy alto. Si bien no tenemos más comentarios en este momento, nos gustaría desearle todo lo mejor para sus futuros proyectos.

Al mismo tiempo, podemos anunciar que ya hemos encontrado un músico muy talentoso para que el espectáculo pueda continuar: el multi-instrumentista Matteo Sisti, de nuestros amigos y colegas de Krampus, que no ha dudado en lanzarse a aprender en pocos días nuestro repertorio completo. Estamos muy agradecidos a Matteo y Krampus en este momento - en medio de la gira europea "Origins World Tour" por su apoyo... Matteo se une a nosotros como músico de sesión temporal para el resto de este tour.

Imagen

Que recuperen al original, esa gaita gallega en "Inis Mona" aun no la han superado.

Citar:
With a heavy heart we have to share with you the news that Päde is no longer a part of Eluveitie. After six years and four albums, he leaves big shoes to fill. While we have no further comment at this time, we would like to wish him all the best for his future endeavours.

At the same time, we can announce that we have already found a very talented musician to step in and keep the show going: multi-instrumentalist Matteo Sisti, from our friends and colleagues at Krampus -band-, has not hesitated to jump in and learn our full set in just a few days. A big THANK YOU goes out to Matteo and Krampus at this point - in the midst of the European leg of our Origins World Tour, their support is much appreciated. Matteo is joining us as a temporary session musician for the remainder of this tour. We can’t wait to rock the stages together for you!

- Eluveitie.

https://www.facebook.com/eluveitie/phot ... 84/?type=1

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 22, 2014 12:50 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

¿En plena gira? Joder, que yo a este tío le vi hace menos de un mes XD

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 01, 2015 3:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nicole Ansperger deja ELUVEITIE, la banda busca nuevo violinista

Comunicado de la banda:

Con gran pesar tenemos que anunciar la salida de nuestra violinista Nicole Ansperger. Hemos disfrutado de un maravilloso año de aventuras con Nicole, recorriendo el mundo y completando juntos la primera parte de la gira mundial de "Origins" - la mayor, más larga y de mayor éxito. Desafortunadamente, puede ser extremadamente difícil manejar las obligaciones personales y cuidar de una familia junto a una vida de constantes giras, y las prioridades de Nicole están con su familia - donde debe estar. Nos despedimos de manera amistosa y nos gustaría dar las gracias a Nicole por los buenos momentos y su contribución musical. Ha sido un honor compartir escenario y estudio con una músico tan talentosa. A Nicole le gustaría añadir unas palabras:

"Queridos fans:

Como se ha mencionado antes, puede llegar a ser bastante difícil conciliar las obligaciones personales y las giras. Muchas cosas han cambiado en mi familia y mi situación personal durante los últimos 12 meses; y ahora mi situación familiar hace que sea imposible para mí estar de gira con mi banda constantemente.

Después de una detenida consideración y con el corazón encogido y sangrado tomé la decisión de dejar Eluveitie. Es un paso muy duro para mí y voy a extrañar a Eluveitie - la música, la banda, al equipo y también mucho a vosotros, los fans.

Quiero agradeceros haber sido los mejores fans del mundo para mí...

También me gustaría dar las gracias a mis compañeros en Eluveitie - gracias por el tiempo increíble e intenso que vivimos juntos. Estaréis siempre en mi recuerdo. Os deseo todo lo mejor en vuestros futuros caminos y por supuesto les deseo un increíble nuevo violinista.

Esto sin duda no va a significar el fin de mi carrera musical. La música siempre será una parte muy importante de mi vida y quién sabe - tal vez nos veamos un día..."

Imagen

Citar:
Nicole Ansperger leaves Eluveitie, new violin player wanted

It is with great regret that we have to announce the departure of our violin player Nicole Ansperger. We have enjoyed a wonderful year of adventures with Nicole, circling the globe and completing the first part of the “Origins” world tour together – our biggest, longest and most successful one yet. Unfortunately, it can be extremely difficult to manage personal obligations and take care of a family alongside a life of constant touring, and Nicole’s priorities are with her family – where they should be. We are parting amicably and would like to thank Nicole for the good times and her musical contribution. It’s been an honour to share stage & studio with such a talented musician! Nicole would like to add a few words herself:

“Dear fans:

As mentioned before it can become pretty difficult to reconcile personal obligations and the touring life. A lot of things have changed within my family and my personal situation during the last 12 months; and now my familial situation makes it impossible to me to be on the road with my band constantly.

After careful consideration and with a heavy & bleeding heart I made the desicion to leave Eluveitie.
I was a very hard step to me and I will miss Eluveitie – the music, the band, the crew and very much also YOU, the fans!
I wanna thank you all – you`ve been the best fans of the world to me!!! You rocked, you`ve been wonderful and I won`t forget you!

Also I`d like to thank my mates in Eluveitie – thank you for the amazing and intense time we had together! You`ll always be in my remembrance! I wish you all the very best for your future ways and of course I wish you a awesome new fiddle player. smile emoticon
This certainly doesn`t mean an end to my musical career. Music will always be a very important part of my life and who knows – maybe we`ll see each other again one day.

Keep on rockin, guys & girls!”

Now, the show must go on, and as you might know we are about to kick off another part of our world tour in early September. Nicole’s last show with us will take place at the In Extremo Festival on September 5th, 2015...

http://eluveitie.ch/nicole-ansperger-le ... yer-wante/

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 29, 2015 3:05 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ELUVEITIE presenta a Shir-Ran Yinon su nueva violinista

Comunicado de la banda:

"Ya es oficial: después de una intensa búsqueda, hemos encontrado una músico con talento para unirse a nosotros los próximos tres meses: Shir-Ran Yinon de Leipzig, Alemania.

Junto con muchos otros, Shir-Ran presento su interpretación de "King" e inmediatamente nos impresiono mucho. Tuvimos un primer ensayo hace sólo dos semanas, pero inmediatamente supimos que la búsqueda había terminado cuando vimos que su carácter hacía juego con su talento.

Ahora, después de pasar una semana de ensayos aquí en casa en Suiza, estamos muy contentos de presentar esta formación en la siguiente parte de nuestra gira mundial #Origins, que comienza en América del Norte en poco más de una semana..."

Imagen

Citar:
It's official: after an intense search, we have found a talented musician to join us for the coming three months: Shir-Ran Yinon from Leipzig, Germany!

Alongside many others, Shir-Ran has submitted her performance of "King" and immediately blew us away. We flew her in for a first rehearsal only two weeks ago, but immediately knew the search was over when we saw that her character matched her talent.

Now, after spending a week of tour rehearsals at a venue here at home in Switzerland, we are extremely excited to present this line-up on the next part of our #Origins world tour, which kicks off in North America in just over a week. Stay tuned for updates in the coming days, and don't miss your chance to catch Eluveitie live with some fresh wind in our sails!

We would also like to take this opportunity to thank all the participants of our violin casting - it has been a pleasure, and an honour, to watch you all perform our music and play your hearts out for us.
https://www.facebook.com/eluveitie/photos/np.1440789648849474.100001742582430/10153341682111284/?type=1

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 10, 2015 6:08 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

ELUVEITIE trabajando en un nuevo disco acústico

"Estamos muy contentos de informar que, por fin, estamos empezando a trabajar en Evocación II - la segunda parte de nuestro álbum acústico de 2008".

Pronto se irán conociendo mas detalles.

Citar:
**** Work on Evocation II in progress, Swiss acoustic tour announced!! ****

We are very happy to report that, finally, we are beginning work on Evocation II - the follow-up to our 2008 acoustic album! We will update you with more details over the coming weeks and months... In the meantime, we can announce that we will be playing an extensive acoustic tour throughout Switzerland in 2016, with shows spread across the year and featuring both a selection of guest musicians and of course a first taste of the new material.

Confirmed dates are:

22.01. CH Chapiteau PostFinance, Lenk - Wildstrubel-Arena
04.03. CH Chapiteau PostFinance, Olten - Schützenmatte
23.09. CH Chapiteau PostFinance, Brig - Rhonesandterrain
23.12. CH Chapiteau PostFinance, Bern - Allmend

More dates to be announced soon...!

https://www.facebook.com/eluveitie/post ... 7047066284

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 10, 2015 10:06 pm 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

25beber.gif

NotaPublicado: Jue Sep 10, 2015 10:45 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Si señor!! Por fin!

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 157 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Siguiente