Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 264 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Opera-ciones AVANTASIA
NotaPublicado: Sab Ene 02, 2016 12:04 am 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Siempre es culpa de los rusos xD. Pues no lo había pensado y puede ser un sistema interesante de pasar anticipadamente un disco. La prensa o quien sea lo puede escuchar en spotify igual y es más complicado filtrarlo porque no hay archivos que pasar

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 12, 2016 7:11 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AVANTASIA se presentan a la previa de Eurovisión

Pues... como dice na la nota de prensa, es una idea de la discográfica para promocionar el próximo disco, y el 25 de febrero participaran en el concurso de selección de representantes de la tv alemana.

Imagen

Citar:
AVANTASIA - to take part in the preliminary round for the Eurovision Song Contest (German below)

“Hey folks, quite busy these days. New album in the pipeline, the slave drivers in my record company have kept me talking for months, something like 400 interviews, where's Amnesty International when you REALLY need them?! Anyway, video's shot, most interviews done, and early March, we'll set off on the »Ghostlights« world tour. As you know, Madrid and Hamburg are sold out, also the second Madrid show is on its way. More dates like London, Moscow and Sao Paulo as well. Have I told you that you rock big time? And you know what? We have just been confirmed to headline Tuska Open Air in Finland… Which means there'll be a second show in Scandinavia this time. And there'll also be some more American dates to be announced soon! Check out the tour section at avantasia.net to get info and tickets… Anyway, as if that all wasn't enough we've been asked by our record label if we'd be willing to take part in the German preliminary round for the Eurovision Song Contest. My mother's gonna be proud. Or not. We'll see… Anyway, it seemed like a quite unusual idea to compete with anyone in music, to play music AGAINST someone… like in Jazz music! "Everyone against everyone," as my Avantasia pal Ronnie Atkins has put it (after watching a Free Jazz show in Bremen…)
Emoticón wink

However: WHO AM I to get in the way of a great promotional opportunity?! Three minutes to show millions that something like us exists? GIMME THAT STAGE!

So, in case you turn on your TV on the 25th of February and you virtually bump into bunch of people that look like AVANTASIA, that's maybe because it IS AVANTASIA! Ha!

Cheerz and talk to you soon, T“
https://www.facebook.com/avantasia/phot ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 15, 2016 6:42 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Sí seeeeeeeñor xDDDD. A ver si salen

NotaPublicado: Mar Ene 19, 2016 2:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AVANTASIA: nuevo tema "Ghostlights"

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 13, 2016 3:37 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AVANTASIA: puestos en las listas de ventas de "Ghostlights"

Posiciones en las listas de ventas en su primera semana:

Alemania # 2
República Checa # 2
Estados Unidos (Heatseekers) # 2
Reino Unido (Rock) # 3
Canadá (Hard Music) # 6
Suecia # 7
EE.UU. (Hard Music) # 7
Suiza # 8
Austria # 10
Finlandia # 11
Japón (Internacional) # 11
Noruega # 17
Hungría # 19
España # 19
EE.UU. (Rock) # 25
Italia # 33
Países Bajos # 48
Bélgica # 50
Reino Unido (Nacional) # 53
Francia # 54
EE.UU. (Top discos) # 101
Canadá (Top discos) # 101

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Sab Feb 13, 2016 5:42 pm 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

No somos la cola de Europa xDD

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 18, 2016 11:49 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

VOTA AVANTASIA

Pues si que tienen ganas de ir a Eurovisión.

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 26, 2016 3:47 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AVANTASIA no estará en Eurovisión

Hey folks, thanx for your votes. It was great fun! Germany is not a Rock'n Roll country, but that girl has got great talent. I wish her all the best for her future, I've met a lot of great vocalists here. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT and now we'll get ready for the world tour! Can't wait to present you our new stage production. Cheerz, T

Hola amigos, gracias por sus votos. Fue muy divertido! Alemania no es un rock ' n roll campo, pero esa chica tiene gran talento. Le deseo todo lo mejor para su futuro, he conocido a un montón de grandes vocalistas aquí. Gracias por su apoyo y ahora vamos a prepararnos para la gira mundial! No puedo esperar a presentarles nuestra nueva producción teatral. Cheerz, t
Traducido del Inglés por Facebook

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Dom Feb 28, 2016 10:26 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

En fin... otra vez serà

NotaPublicado: Vie May 04, 2018 2:51 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

AVANTASIA anuncia nuevo disco y gira

Avantasia lanzará un nuevo álbum de estudio, "Moonglow", en enero de 2019. Habrá una gira mundial en apoyo del disco a finales de marzo.

24.04. ES - Bilbao, Santana 27
26.04. ES - Barcelona, Razzmatazz 1
27.04. ES - Madrid, Palacio Vistalegre

Imagen

Citar:
Germany's most successful symphonic rock event will be touring the world in 2019 with its new album MOONGLOW.

After sold-out shows in Asia, America and Europe, the tremendous success of their "Ghostlights World Tour 2016/2017" culminated in a headline show broadcasted on TV at Wacken:Open:Air, and next year, TOBIAS SAMMET’ S AVANTASIA is getting back on the road, to present its album "MOONGLOW", due to be released in January 2019. The unique concert experience mixing epicness, rock and opera has attracted over 1.2 million people around the globe within the last few years and is now returning with an even more opulent show in which Tobias Sammet will share the stage with the world's best rock singers.

Tobias Sammet, hailing from Fulda, created the rock event AVANTASIA in 1999 and celebrated its live premiere in 2008. With over 3.5 million records sold, he is one of the most successful musicians of Germany and has worked with Alice Cooper, Klaus Meine and Rudolf Schenker (The Scorpions), Bruce Kulick and Eric Singer (KISS), Eric Martin (Mr. Big) as well as many other stars from the international music business. For a long time Tobias Sammet's AVANTASIA has been considered an insider tip. But after countless headline performances at some of the world's largest rock festivals (Sweden Rock Festival, Quebec Music Festival, Barcelona Rock, etc.), gold awards and several top 10 positions in the world charts, the upcoming AVANTASIA - MOONGLOW WORLD TOUR 2019 can only be considered the biggest Rock event of the year!

Tobias Sammet states: "I've been trying to calm things down for the last 18 months, but apparently my best way of relaxing is to be creative! During this phase, tons of ideas have been coming to my mind, that literally demanded to be realized in AVANTASIA’s epic style. I was so convinced of the songs that I realized very quickly: if ever there is to be a new chapter of AVANTASIA, then it has to happen with this material - past all the trends and rules of the music industry, hand-made and personal, with epic 10-minute pieces alongside catchy rock songs! Everything was created for only one reason: to write great music without any business men shaping it into bite-sized pieces for the modern entertainment landscape. MOONGLOW will be the most lavish album of my career, the biggest, most colorful thing and the best and most unreasonable luxury, I have ever created in my life. I can’t wait to release the album in January and then take the MOONGLOW WORLD TOUR on a journey around the globe, where you will witness the biggest show AVANTASIA has ever put on stage!"

Ticket presale will kick off Friday, May 4th 10:00 AM CET!

MOONGLOW WORLD TOUR 2019

30.03. GER - Kaufbeuren, All Karthalle
31.03. IT - Mailand, Alcatraz
02.04. CZ - Prague, Forum Karlin
03.04. GER - Berlin, Huxley´s
05.04. GER - Ludwigsburg, Arena
06.04. GER - Bamberg, Brose Arena
08.04. GER - Fulda, Esperanto Halle
09.04. GER - Saarbrücken, Saarlandhalle
10.04. FR - Paris, Olympia
12.04. GER - Osnabrueck, OsnabrückHalle
13.04. GER - Hamburg, Mehr! Theater
14.04. GER - Oberhausen, Koenig Pilsener Arena
16.04. UK - London, The Forum
18.04. GER - Offenbach, Stadthalle
19.04. CH - Pratteln, Z7
20.04. CH - Pratteln, Z7
24.04. ES - Bilbao, Santana 27
26.04. ES - Barcelona, Razzmatazz 1
27.04. ES - Madrid, Palacio Vistalegre

More countries to be announced shortly!
http://www.tobiassammet.com/eng/index.php

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 264 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Siguiente