Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 65 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: LACUNA COIL grabando nuevo disco
NotaPublicado: Jue Mar 13, 2014 6:26 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL nuevo tema "Die And Rise"

NotaPublicado: Mié Mar 19, 2014 12:55 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL - Broken Crown Halo (ALBUM TRAILER)

NotaPublicado: Jue Dic 10, 2015 3:37 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL: nuevo disco "Delirium"

Por las fotos en su facebook se sabe que Lacuna Coiol están grabando, y también por una foto se deduce que su nuevo disco llevará el titulo de "Delirium". Segun blabbermouth.net el neuvo disco será lanzado en 2016 por Century Media.

https://www.facebook.com/lacunacoil/

Imagen

Citar:
Italian heavy rockers LACUNA COIL have set "Delirium" as the title of its new album, due sometime next year via Century Media.
http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/lacuna ... evealed-2/

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 11, 2015 3:46 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL: más detalles de "Delirium"

Lacuna Coil están en medio de la grabación de su próximo álbum, que lleva por título "Delirium" en el estudio BRX de Milán. El álbum es auto-producido por el bajista y principal compositor Marco "Maki" Coti-Zelati y dirigido por Marco Barusso con la asistencia de Darío Valentini.

Es el primer álbum con nuevo batería estadounidense Ryan Blake Folden, que ha estado de gira con la banda desde 2012.

Citar:
LACUNA COIL are in the middle of recording their upcoming album, which is entitled "Delirium", at BRX Studio in Milan. The albvum is self-produced by bassist and main-songwriter Marco "Maki" Coti-Zelati and engineered by Marco Barusso with assistance coming from Dario Valentini.

It is the first album featuring new American drummer Ryan Blake Folden, who has been touring with the band since 2012.

"Delirium", the follow up to LACUNA COIL's "Broken Crown Halo", will be released in 2016.
Stay tuned for more news, soon!
http://www.centurymedia.com/newsdetaile ... dCompany=3

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 15, 2016 3:38 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Marco ‘Maus’ Biazzi (guitarra) deja LACUNA COIL

Parte del comunicado de la banda en su facebook oficial:

A nuestros amigos y fans de todo el mundo. Con una emoción agridulce anunciamos que el guitarrista Marco 'Maus' Biazzi ha decidido dejar la banda. Por supuesto, estamos tristes por perder a un miembro que lleva tanto tiempo en nuestra familia. Sin embargo, Maus tiene que seguir lo que está en su corazón, y le deseamos todo lo mejor que el futuro le pueda traer.

Comenta el Marco:

"Sentía que no podía añadir más a este proyecto, así que decidí dejar mi segunda familia, Lacuna Coil, y tomar un camino diferente para un nuevo reto en mi vida.

Ahora estoy buscando iniciar otro proyecto musical, para volver a la carretera lo antes posible, y patear culos de nuevo en todo el mundo, porque eso es lo que quiero y lo que más me gusta."

El comunicado sigue con las flores mutuas, agradecimientos a la banda y fans y el "buen rollo" típico de estas situaciones...

Imagen

Citar:
To all of our friends, and fans all over the world. It is with bittersweet emotion that we announce that Lacuna Coil guitarist Marco ‘Maus’ Biazzi has decided to leave the band.

We are of course sad to lose such a long time member of our family. However, Maus needs to follow what is in his heart, and we wish him all the best with whatever the future may bring.

And we know that whatever it is that Maus will do in the future, it will be filled with heavy riffs, and a lot of good times.

Here are some words from Maus:

It’s never easy to say goodbye to someone, especially after more than 17 wonderful years lived together. Sharing everything about life, on the road, on and off the stage. Growing up as a band and as a musician which played pretty much everywhere on this planet. Seeing positive results and feedbacks coming finally after so hard work together.

I will never forget all these emotions and I will always keep them with me.

I felt I couldn’t add more in this project any longer so I decided to leave my second family, Lacuna Coil, to take a different path for a new challenge in my life.

I’m now looking for another musical project to start and to get back on the road as soon as possible to kick ass again around the globe because this is what I want and what I love the most.

First I wanna thank Lacuna Coil for all these years together...I will be always grateful to this band.. it’s because of this adventure together, collecting this huge amount of experiences, that I became the professional musician which I am right now.

Thanks also to our fantastic crew around the world for an amazing and professional job in every kinds of conditions, our management, and our label Century Media. Thanks also to all my endorsements which are always supporting this italian guy from the neighbour no matter how and, in the end, A BIG THANKS to You all, Friends and Fans all over the world, who supported me since the beginning with your infinite dedication and love.

This is not a real goodbye from me.. it is just a change. See You guys at NAMM this year with my New Signature Guitar from Schecter "Maus M-7”… I’m sure we are going to share more notes and beer very soon.

Cheers.
Maus
https://www.facebook.com/lacunacoil/pho ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Vie Mar 11, 2016 2:19 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL: detalles de su nuevo disco "Delirium"

Lacuna Coil lanzará su nuevo álbum, "Delirium", el 27 de mayo a través de Century Media. El CD fue grabado en el estudio BRX en Milán entre diciembre de 2015 y febrero de 2016. El trabajo fue producido por el bajista y principal compositor de Lacuna Coil, Marco "Maki" Coti-Zelati, con Marco Barusso como ingeniero y la asistencia adicional de Darío Valentini. Coti-Zelati también realizó las ilustraciones, que se basa en una sesión atmosférica capturada por el fotógrafo italiano Alessandro Olgiati.

Imagen

01. The House Of Shame
02. Broken Things
03. Delirium
04. Blood, Tears, Dust
05. Downfall
06. Take Me Home
07. You Love Me 'Cause I Hate You
08. Ghost In The Mist
09. My Demons
10. Claustrophobia
11. Ultima Ratio

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/lacunacoil/pho ... =3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/centurymedia/p ... =3&theater

Citar:
There is an old sanatorium up in the hills of Northern Italy. An old, abandoned, and decayed fortress whose corridors are filled with the ghosts of a thousand tortured minds and souls. A place where every wall still bares the scars of countless damaged lives...

Welcome to the LACUNA COIL Sanatorium!

With their 8th studio album the Italian Gothfathers decided it was time to up the ante, switch into a heavy mode and finally take full creative control over every aspect of Delirium that is set for a worldwide release on May 27th, 2016.

After being heavily involved with previous productions Marco "Maki" Coti-Zelati took over the leading role as producer together with his fellow bandmates. 2016 shows LACUNA COIL including US drummer Ryan Blake Folden as a tight unit that realized their collective vision for Delirium at BRX Studio in their native Milan between December 2015 and February 2016.

Yet again they were working with Marco Barusso (engineer, mix) who had not only worked with LACUNA COIL in the past on several albums such as "Dark Adrenaline" and Karmacode, but also on Italian high profile artists like Eros Ramazzotti or Laura Pausini. Marco "Maki" Coti-Zelati also created the artwork for Delirium, which is based on an atmospheric session captured by Italian photographer Alessandro Olgiati.
http://www.centurymedia.com/newsdetaile ... dCompany=2

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 08, 2016 9:07 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL: nuevo tema "The House Of Shame"

NotaPublicado: Dom Abr 10, 2016 10:34 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

No sé si es que llevo mucho tiempo sin escucharlos, o es que han un cambio importante en su música.

NotaPublicado: Dom Abr 10, 2016 11:15 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Creo que llevan unos años dando tumbos musicalmente hablando.

Enviado mediante Tapatalk

NotaPublicado: Vie Abr 22, 2016 6:29 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

LACUNA COIL: nuevo tema "Delirium"

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 65 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Siguiente