Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 118 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Novedades WITHIN TEMPTATION
NotaPublicado: Jue Jun 23, 2022 3:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WITHIN TEMPTATION anuncian su nuevo single "Don't Pray For Me"

Within Temptation anuncia el lanzamiento de un nuevo sencillo titulado “Don't Pray For Me” el 8 de julio de 2022.

“ “Don't Pray For Me” se esfuerza por no imponer creencias y miedos a los demás y da testimonio de aceptar el viaje propio de cada uno. Es un himno sobre aceptar el hecho de que las creencias pueden ser fluidas, múltiples o francamente: diferentes. La canción trata sobre permitir que las personas persigan su propio destino.”

Imagen

1. Don't Pray For Me

Imagen

Nota de la banda:

Citar:
We're extremely excited to announce that we will release a brand new single called 'Don't Pray For Me' on July 8, 2022.

‘Don’t Pray For Me’ strives against forcing beliefs and fears onto others and bears witness to being acceptive of everyone’s own journey. It is an anthem about coming to terms with the fact that beliefs can be fluid, multiple or frankly: different. The song is about allowing people to pursue their own destiny.

https://blabbermouth.net/news/within-te ... -me-single

NotaPublicado: Vie Dic 09, 2022 4:49 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WITHIN TEMPTATION publican su nuevo tema "The Fire Within"

Within Temptation, han lanzado el nuevo single, "The Fire Within".

"Cuando una banda escribe un álbum, a menudo sucede que hay demasiadas ideas para incluirlas en la lista final de canciones. Sin embargo, esas canciones que se pasan por alto a veces son una gran cara B o incluso un sencillo, en este caso.
La canción fue escrita en 2019, pero nunca apareció en un álbum. ¡La canción ahora llega a ti, ya que hemos decidido lanzarla como single!"

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Mié Abr 26, 2023 3:07 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Nuevo single de WITHIN TEMPTATION en mayo

Within Temptation lanzarán un nuevo sencillo, "Wireless", el 19 de mayo.

“Wireless es una canción ardiente y pesada que marca el comienzo de una nueva era, una era en la que mantenemos vivo nuestro ADN WT, pero lo construimos con riffs grandilocuentes, rupturas y coros épicos.”

Imagen

Citar:
'Wireless' - out on May 19th. Pre-save the song now: wt.lnk.to/wireless
'Wireless' is a fiery and heavy song that marks the start of a new era - an era in which we keep our WT DNA alive, but build upon with bombastic riffs, breakdowns and epic choruses.
Pre-save the song now and be the first to listen to it on May 19.
https://www.facebook.com/wtofficial/pos ... El?__cft__

NotaPublicado: Vie May 19, 2023 3:25 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WITHIN TEMPTATION publican su nuevo single, "Wireless"

NotaPublicado: Mié Ago 09, 2023 3:50 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

"Bleed Out" es el nuevo single de WITHIN TEMPTATION

Within Temptation lanzará un nuevo sencillo, "Bleed Out", el 18 de agosto. La canción fue interpretada por primera vez en junio en el Hellfest.

“Bleed Out aborda la difícil situación de las mujeres que luchan por sus derechos en Irán: "Viví en Yemen cuando era niña", dice Sharon. "Mis padres vivieron en varios países de Oriente Medio y los visite mucho cuando vivieron allí, me siento conectada con esa parte del mundo. Me impresionó mucho la valentía de las mujeres jóvenes que quemaron sus velos sabiendo que iban a ir a prisión o algo peor, es desgarrador”.”

Imagen

Citar:
Hooray! We will release our next single 'Bleed Out' on August 18. And trust us when we say that 'Bleed Out' isn't the only exciting thing coming up..

Bleed Out addresses the plight of women fighting for their rights in Iran. “I lived in Yemen when I was a kid,” Sharon says. “My parents lived in several countries in the Middle East, and I’ve visited them a lot when they were there. Due to my time there, I feel connected to that part of the world. I’ve been so incredibly impressed by the bravery of the young women there who’ve been burning their scarves knowing they were going to be thrown in prison or worse – it’s heartbreaking”.

Pre-save 'Bleed Out' across all music services and be the first to listen to it on August 18.

NotaPublicado: Sab Ago 19, 2023 3:04 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WITHIN TEMPTATION anuncian su nuevo disco "Bleed Out"

Within Temptation lanzará su octavo álbum de estudio, "Bleed Out", el 20 de octubre, a través del propio sello del grupo, Force Music Recordings. La canción que da titulo al LP se puede escuchar a continuación.

Imagen

01. We Go To War
02. Bleed Out
03. Wireless
04. Worth Dying For
05. Ritual
06. Cyanide Love
07. The Purge
08. Don't Pray For Me
09. Shed My Skin (feat. Annisokay)
10. Unbroken
11. Entertain You

Imagen

Citar:
We are set to release our 8th studio album Bleed Out on October 20, 2023. From djenty riffs to melodies displaying our symphonic metal roots, we've created a sonic journey that delivers a fusion of diverse musical styles and thought-provoking themes.

Reflecting the tumultuous state of the world, we've drawn inspiration from events such as the murder of Mahsa Amini in Iran and the war in Ukraine. Sharon: “The war in Ukraine has influenced us a lot. As artists we are inspired by the world. We are storytellers, and I think as human beings, these are things we should be talking about.”

Bleed Out will be released on October 20th worldwide on multiple formats - get your copy on vinyl, CD or even on cassette! Go to within-temptation.com for more information.

Citar:
Within Temptation, the renowned Dutch symphonic metal band, are set to captivate fans with their eighth studio album Bleed Out on October 20, 2023.

Bleed Out signifies a bold leap forward for the band. From contemporary, hard-hitting djenty riffs to soaring melodies displaying their symphonic roots, Within Temptation have created a sonic journey that fuses diverse musical styles and thought-provoking themes. This is an album that is as epic as it is unflinchingly outspoken, and now more than ever, this is a band who aren’t afraid to make a stand on issues they care about. Within Temptation have delivered a fist-in-the-air proclamation of both their moral convictions and their fearless approach to music.
https://www.within-temptation.com/produ ... xe-version

NotaPublicado: Mié Sep 20, 2023 4:17 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WITHIN TEMPTATION lanzará su nuevo single, “Ritual”, el 29 de septiembre

Anuncio de la banda:

Sí: estamos acelerando ahora. ¡Poco después del lanzamiento de “Bleed Out”, lanzaremos nuestro próximo sencillo! “Ritual” saldrá el 29 de septiembre. ¡Eso es en diez días!

“Ritual” es una de las canciones más pervertidas que jamás hayamos escrito y está completamente inspirada en “Abierto hasta el amanecer”. Una película icónica de Quentin Tarantino sobre un viaje por carretera aparentemente normal, que se convierte en una fiesta de cazavampiros. "Es una canción divertida sobre la seducción", explica Sharon. "Se trata de que la mujer tome el poder en un mundo dominado por los hombres y tome su propia iniciativa".

Imagen

Citar:
Yup: we are speeding up now. Shortly after the release of 'Bleed Out', we are releasing our next single! 'Ritual' will be out on September 29. That is in TEN days !

The delectable Ritual is one of the kinkiest songs we have ever written and is fully inspired by From Dusk Till Dawn. An iconic movie by Quentin Tarantino about a seemingly normal road trip, turning into a vampire slayer party. “It’s a fun track about seduction,” Sharon explains. “It’s about the lady taking power in a male dominated world and taking her own initiative.”

Pre-save 'Ritual' across all music services and be the first to listen to it on September 29.

NotaPublicado: Sab Sep 30, 2023 2:07 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

WITHIN TEMPTATION presentan su nuevo single “Ritual”

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 118 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12