Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 562 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Vuelve ACCEPT
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 1:22 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Vuelve "Accept" con nueva gira mundial y album
The legend is Back !!!

Web: http://www.acceptworldwide.com/

Imagen

Wolf Hoffmann y Peter Baltes cansados de esperar por Udo Dirkschneider han reclutado a Mark Tornillo de la vanda de New Jersey TT QUICK como el nuevo vocalista de Accept. Si quereis ver como suena han colgado dos samples en su nueva Web.

"Balls To The Wall": Audio Stream, MP3
"Flash Rocking Man": Audio Stream, MP3

Esta sería su nueva formación "ACCEPT 2009":

Wolf Hoffmann: Guitar
Peter Baltes: Bass
Herman Frank: Guitar
Mark Tornillo: Vocals
Stefan Schwarzmann: Drums

Imagen

Citar:
Guitarist Wolf Hoffmann and bassist Peter Baltes have recruited Mark Tornillo, former lead singer of the New York/New Jersey metal band TT QUICK, to front the new version of ACCEPT. Tour dates are currently being booked and a new studio album is on the way.

blabbermouth.net

Citar:
Two audio samples featuring the new ACCEPT lineup are currently available for streaming/download on the band's web site (taken from a jam session recorded on April 26, 2009 at Shorefire Recording studios in Long Branch, New Jersey):

Citar:
ORIGINAL PRESS RELEASE FROM U.D.O MANAGEMENT:
Frank Suepfle of International Touring and Management GmbH & Co KG, which represents U.D.O. — the German band fronted by ex-ACCEPT singer Udo Dirkschneider — has shot down rumors that ACCEPT will reunite for a possible new album and tour.

Rumblings of a possible ACCEPT reformation were triggered in part by a new online posting by ex-ACCEPT bassist Peter Baltes in which he revealed that he spent this past weekend at his house in Pennsylvania and "shredding away" with his former ACCEPT bandmate Wolf Hoffmann (guitar). "Something amazing is in the works," Baltes wrote. "As soon as I can, I'll let everybody know. Let's make the 'Metal Heart' beat again."

U.D.O. has finished recording the follow-up to 2007's "Mastercutor", entitled "Dominator", for an August 21 release via AFM Records. According to Suepfle, "The songs they recorded fit perfectly to the most succesful days of the accept era and prove again that U.D.O. always kept up the banner of ACCEPT (and, of course, will continue with that in the future)! The video to promote the album will be filmed mid-June and might be shown mid-July at earliest. The song is called 'Black And White' and will show you exactly where the 'Metal Heart' is STILL beating! By the way, it never stopped beating..."

U.D.O. will play some summer festivals in Europe and come back for a long indoor tour in fall/winter 2009. Fans in the U.S., South America and Japan should be prepared for select dates in the spring of 2010.

ACCEPT in 2005 completed a 25th anniversary tour with a touring lineup of original members Udo Dirkschneider (vocals), Wolf Hoffmann and Herman Frank (both on guitar) and Peter Baltes (bass), along with drummer Stefan Schwarzmann.

http://www.acceptworldwide.com/

Última edición por Xanceda el Vie Jun 12, 2009 1:30 am, editado 1 vez en total

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 6:37 am 
I Wanna Be Somebody
I Wanna Be Somebody

SIN U.D.O SERA UNA BANDA DE TRIBUTO PERO AL MENOS A VER SI SACAN UN ALBUM TAN BUENO COMO EL DE "EAT THE HEAT"

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 9:39 am 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

A ver...

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 9:59 am 
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

Genial !!! Los grandes han vuelto, a ver ahora que sacan y si vienen pronto por estos lares .... 25beber.gif 25beber.gif 25beber.gif

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 1:25 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Mola y mucho. Vuelve uno de mis ídolos. Hoffman a las guitarras. Por otro lado, Stefan Schwarzmann a las baquetas, con el bagaje musical que tiene (Helloween, Krokus, Paradox, Running Wild, Skew Siskin, U.D.O., X Wild) le va a dar un buen nivel a la nueva formación. Me gusta mucho su pegada, para mi gusto, muy similar a la de Jörg Michel igual que Herman Frank (como segunda guitarra) y que repite con el combo, ahora medio germano, con discos como Restless & Wild o Ball To The Wall además de haber tocado con Victory y Sinner.

Buena noticia. Pero buena, buena, buena. 25beber.gif

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 1:27 pm 
Centinela de Asgard
Centinela de Asgard

Hay quien dice que sin Udo es un auténtico disparate... :roll:

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 1:39 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

también hay quien dice que si te tocas mucho te quedas ciego :roll:

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 1:57 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

El Chupijuai escribió:
Hay quien dice que sin Udo es un auténtico disparate... :roll:

No lo se. Quizás sí... o quizás no. U.D.O. ha seguido su carrera en solitario y lo cierto es que es bastante irregular en composición. En un principio, la carrera en solitario de Udo no difería mucho de lo que se hacía en Accept, pero estaba Hoffman (en la sombra) con la composición de algunos de sus temas. Es cierto que la característica voz de Udo no llegaría a ser lo mismo, pero también me parece una pena que uno de los pesos específicos de Accept a la composición como es Wolf se quede arrinconado.

Está claro que lo que no mejora... empeora. Pero como cuiriosidad es viable y a lo mejor supone una renovación y un soplo de aire fresco a una banda que nunca debería de haber acabado.

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 2:51 pm 
Guitar Hero
Guitar Hero

La bebida me aturde... veo doble XD

Hay que darles una oportunidad, puede que a pesar de no ser la voz de UDO merezca la pena...

sara escribió:
también hay quien dice que si te tocas mucho te quedas ciego :roll:

¿Es verdad eso? ¿Existen testimonios?

Asunto:
NotaPublicado: Lun May 18, 2009 3:15 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Wolf sobre el nuevo vocalista y la nueva etapa

"It all happened in minutes," says lead guitarist Wolf Hoffmann. "Peter [Baltes, bass] and I were working on some tunes in a studio in New Jersey. Somebody suggested we give this guy Mark a call to see if he would join us on vocals. So when he arrived we started jamming on some old ACCEPT tunes — just for fun. As soon as Mark started singing we looked at each other and realized the impossible just happened: we found a new voice for ACCEPT! The timing could not have been better! Now or never... We are re-energized and excited..."

"I want to point out," says Gaby Hoffmann, the longtime ACCEPT manager, "that Udo Dirkschneider [original ACCEPT singer] has always been our first choice and was asked again to join us for touring and recording. However, after a career of more than 20 years with his own band U.D.O., we understand and respect his decision to focus on his own project and hope that all his fans continue to support U.D.O. as they have until today! More music is better for the fans; there is room for ACCEPT as well as U.D.O. We wish Udo all the best and thank him for his continued inspiration NOT to give up ACCEPT and for reviving out 'metal hearts!' Mark Tornillo knows he has big shoes to fill but he has proven to us at first sight that he can expand with ease the level of ACCEPT's well-known songwriter talent. Wolf Hoffmann, Peter Baltes, Herman Frank [guitar] and Stefan Schwarzmann [drums] have been ACCEPT for a long time and are looking forward to jump back into action and produce great music."

"We can't wait to go out and play again," says Baltes. "Just because Udo isn't available doesn't mean we'll have to sit idle any longer. We feel Mark is the perfect fit. Mark is an experienced veteran singer who is aware of the ACCEPT legacy and his voice fits the sound of ACCEPT perfectly. We can't wait to hear him on new material. Wolf and I have already begun the process of writing songs for a new studio album. He and I have always been a great songwriting team — most of the classic ACCEPT tunes were written that way; together with Deaffy, a.k.a. Gaby Hoffmann, as a lyricist."

Hoffmann and Tornillo were guests on this past Friday's (May 15) edition of Eddie Trunk's "Friday Night Rocks" radio show on New York's Q104.3 FM, where they discussed the new ACCEPT lineup and their plans for the future. A couple of excerpts from the chat follow below.

On the new ACCEPT lineup:

Wolf: "I'm so excited. These last few weeks have been a whirlwind. I mean, this has been really extraordinary, I tell you. "

On whether he wanted to keep ACCEPT going after the band's 25th-anniversary tour in 2005:

Wolf: "We had a great time [on the reunion tour]. I personally had a ball in 2005, and I always felt that it would be great if we could do this again one day. And we tried. And unfortunately, it just didn't work out, and we can understand, because Udo has his own career for the last 20-plus years, and there's no end in sight — he's doing great. The word came that he wasn't ready to do it, and probably never will be. So in walks this guy, Mark Tornillo, out of nowhere. Like, here he is! I couldn't believe it; what a coincidence."

On how Mark made contact with ACCEPT:

Mark: "Well, they contacted me through some mutual friends of ours. Peter Baltes, the bass player, lives in Pennsylvania — really, only about 40 minutes from me, which is just totally bizarre. He was doing some work down at Shorefire studios in Long Branch [New Jersey] and had mentioned to Joey, who owns the studio, that they were looking for someone to take Udo's place, I guess, and they had been looking for quite some time. And I guess Joey mentioned my name, and [Peter] seemed to recognize who I was from us all mutually working with [producer] Michael Wagener. And one thing led to another, and he got my phone number, and they called me, I went down and we did a little impromptu jam at Joey's studio, and Wolf came up from Nashville, and I guess the rest is history, 'cause we all hit it off like we'd known each other for about a million years."

Wolf: "Actually, I was at Peter's house over the weekend writing some songs, without even knowing about Mark and stuff, and like Mark was saying, Peter [knew] this guy [who owned] this great studio out there in his area, and he happened to ask the sound engineer/producer out there — when we got word that Udo wasn't gonna be part of this, that he basically turned it down. Peter just happened to speak with the sound engineer and he said, 'Man, I've got this friend Mark. I've known him for years. He's great. Why don't you give him a call?' And we were like, 'Well, sure. Why not? I mean, we're here, and let's just jam, and let's just have a session, and maybe, if nothing else, we'll have a lot of fun.' And boy, we hit it off right, just from the get-go. It was amazing! It was just meant to be, right away. . . I didn't think there was any guy in the world who can pull off this old material and do these old Udo numbers, but boy, he can! Everybody should check it out. We've got a new web site out and we actually posted a jam session that we did that first day, we posted a couple of old tunes for everybody to see how he can do it, and it sounds pretty incredible."

On whether fans can expect to hear new music from ACCEPT:

Wolf: "We're trying to make this a long-term thing. We wanna make a new studio record, we're already working on new, exciting tunes, and we've got some really promising stuff going on. It's really all still a work in progress, and those new songs are gonna be really incredible. I've got a great feeling about this."

On ACCEPT's ill-fated attempt in 1989 at working with American singer David Reece on the "Eat The Heat" album, only to part ways with the vocalist during the tour in support of the LP:

Wolf: "We did this in '90... Oh, I forget the exact year. We made one record without Udo. Unfortunately, we didn't hit it off... We never found the right guy. We didn't really connect personally with him. He had a great voice — his name was David Reece — but it just wasn't meant to be on a personal level; we never really connected on that level. But I've got a great feeling about Mark, and his voice is really more along the old ACCEPT, as everybody knows it from the '80s, so he's gonna be incredible on this old material, as well as on the new... I hope! [Laughs]"

On fans' expectations from the new singer:

Mark: "I've got some big shoes to fill. I'm gonna personally try to go out and give people what they wanna hear. If they wanna hear the classic ACCEPT stuff, that's what they're gonna get. But we're gonna give them the new stuff with a new twist, too. It sounds like ACCEPT — it sounds way more like ACCEPT than it sounds like TT QUICK, let me tell you that! And that's what it's gonna be — we're gonna stay true to what the band is."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=120283

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 562 mensajes ]  Ir a página 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 57  Siguiente