Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 41 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Novedades HEAT
NotaPublicado: Jue Ene 30, 2014 2:14 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

H.E.A.T: portada de su nuevo disco "Tearing down the walls"

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 430&type=1

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 06, 2014 2:41 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

H.E.A.T: pequeño adelanto de su nuevo single "A Shot At Redemption"

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 06, 2014 6:01 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

NotaPublicado: Vie Feb 21, 2014 3:21 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

H.E.A.T: samples de su nuevo disco "Tearing Down the Walls"

Pues ya se pueden escuchar breves samples de todo el disco en Amazon.uk:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tearing-Down-Wa ... ds=h.e.a.t

NotaPublicado: Jue Feb 27, 2014 2:24 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

H.E.A.T: lista de temas de "Tearing down the walls"

Pues ya se pueden escuchar breves samples de todo el disco en Amazon.uk:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tearing-Down-Wa ... ds=h.e.a.t

Imagen

1. Point Of No Return
2. A Shot At Redemption
3. Inferno
4. The wreckoning (Instrumental)
5. Tearing Down The Walls
6. Mannequin Show
7. We Will Never Die
8. Emergency
9. All The Nights
10. Eye For An Eye
11. Enemy In Me
12. Laughing At Tomorrow

Imagen

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... 430&type=1

NotaPublicado: Vie Nov 21, 2014 6:15 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

H.E.A.T nuevo disco “Live In London”

H.E.A.T lanzarán su primer álbum en directo “Live In London” el 20 de febrero. Fue grabado en "The Garage" en Londres en la gira de "Tearing Down The Walls". El nuevo álbum fue mezclado por el ingeniero ganador del Grammy Tobias Lindell, quien ha trabajado previamente con Europe, Hamerfall y Hardcore Superstar.

Imagen

01. Point Of No Return
02. A Shot At Redemption
03. Better Off Alone
04. 1000 Miles
05. It's All About Tonight
06. Inferno
07. The Wreckoning / Tearing Down The Walls
08. Mannequin Show
09. Late Night Lady
10. In And Out Of Trouble
11. Downtown
12. Enemy In Me
13. Emergency
14. Breaking The Silence
15. Living On The Run

Imagen

Citar:
H.E.A.T TO RELEASE FIRST EVER LIVE ALBUM
“LIVE IN LONDON”
ON FEBRUARY 20, 2015 ON earMUSIC

H.E.A.T is one of those bands which you need to see live on stage. Armed with a reputation of a brilliant live act, Sweden’s rock sensation is always in to deliver a truly energetic and passionate show. “Live In London” is the band’s first ever live release and truly captures the band at their best.
Mainly recorded at The Garage in London on May 16, 2014 during their first ever European headline tour, “Live In London” is going to be released on February 20, 2015 on earMUSIC.

Mixed by Grammy award winning producer Tobias Lindell, the live album includes 15 powerful hymns. Front man Erik Grönwall knows how to seduce the audience with his powerful crisp clear voice and his boundless, hyperactive stage persona which makes the audience go crazy.
The band – Eric Rivers (guitar), Jona Tee (keyboards), Jimmy Jay (bass) and Crash (drums) – join in with a sheer force of energy and fully indulge themselves into the music. The on point performance includes all the band’s classics, from the melodious “1000 Miles” to the catchy “It’s All About Tonight” and “Breaking The Silence” as well as their most recent smashes “A Shot At Redempetion” and “Mannequin Show” – to all of which the audience passionately sings along.
H.E.A.T will definitely restore your faith in rock music.

http://www.ear-music.net/news/details/h ... y-20-2015/

NotaPublicado: Vie Ene 30, 2015 2:21 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

H.E.A.T: "Inferno (Live)" tema adelanto de “Live In London”

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 04, 2016 1:59 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Eric Rivers (guitarra) deja H.E.A.T

El guitarrista, Eric Rivers ha anunciado que deja la banda. No se dan motivos, pero como siempre es algo muy meditado durante largo tiempo, la separación es amigable y la banda siente mucho la perdida. En el comunicado de su facebook oficial y web, también nos anuncian que buscan nuevo guitarrista y que siguen adelante.

La banda no se resintió del cambio de vocalista, pero esta vez pierden al guitarrista que les quedaba de la formación original, y ya se noto un cambio tras la marcha de Eric Rivers en 2013. Espero que les vaya bien, porque es una de las mejores bandas actuales y sin duda la más fresca de su genero.

Imagen

Citar:
We have some sad news to share with our fans today.

Eric Rivers has after long and faithful service decided to leave the band. We are obviously devastated to lose such an awesome guitar player and band member who is not only a founding member but has been a part of creating what H.E.A.T has grown to become over the years. There are no hard feeling between us and we will still be very good friends. We wish Eric Rivers the best of luck to pursue happiness in whatever way he chooses. He will be sorely missed.

The search for a replacement has already begun and we hope to bring you some good news about who will take on the part as guitar player as soon as possible.

// Erik, Jimmy, Jona, Crash

The following is a message from Eric in his own words:

”Its with a heavy heart I have decided to leave H.E.A.T. It's a decision that's been brewing inside me for a long time. Its hard to answer the question why I'm leaving, but I just feel done. It's time for me to get off the ride. And what a ride it has been!

Almost 10 years, five albums, countless tours all over the world... The thing that's been keeping me in it this long is you guys - the fans. Thank you so much for all your love and support through the years. I will look back on this ride with nothing but great, great memories, meeting and playing in front of you crazy fuckers all over the world.

To my four brothers in the band. Fuckin a. You guys are the best. You've been amazing in helping me through this and you will always be a big part of my life! No bad blood what so ever. And if there's something H.E.A.T has a history of, it's coming back stronger and better after something like this. I can't wait to see and hear what you guys come up with!

And the cool part about this is that I can finally go see a H.E.A.T show. See you front row!

Nu ska pappa ta en grögg!

Nothing but love,
Eric Rivers”
https://www.facebook.com/heatsweden/pho ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mar Oct 18, 2016 2:12 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Dave Dalone (guitarra) vuelve a H.E.A.T

Nota de la banda:

"Damas y caballeros. En caso que te lo hayas perdido. Por favor, dar una gran bienvenida a nuestro "nuevo" guitarrista Dave Dalone.

Dave desde el principio ha sido una gran parte del sonido que nuestros fans han llegado a amar. Por su habilidad extraordinaria con la guitarra, que combina con una excelente habilidad como compositor, Dave realmente no necesita presentación. No podríamos estar más felices de anunciar que Dave Dalone vuelve a H.E.A.T.

"Tan pronto como lamentablemente Rivers decidido abandonar, el primer nombre que salió fue el de Dave. Él estuvo desde el principio y ha sido parte de cada éxito, evolucionando y trabajando duro con nosotros. Él sabe realmente lo que se necesita para ser el guitarrista de H.E.A.T y estamos seguros de que volverá a hacer un gran trabajo llevando este barco adelante."- Jimmy Jay

"¡Estoy de vuelta al tajo maldita sea!"

Imagen

Citar:
Ladies and gentlemen. In case you missed it. Please give a big welcome to our “new” guitar player Dave Dalone.

Dave has since the beginning been a huge part of the sound our fans have come to love. With his guitar skills extra ordinaire, combined with excellent songwriting skills, Dave really does not need an introduction. We could not be happier to announce that Dave Dalone is returning to H.E.A.T.

“As soon as Rivers had unfortunately decided to leave, the first name that really came up for the job was Dave. He was there from the beginning and has gone through every success, development and hard work together with us. He really knows what it takes to be the guitar player for H.E.A.T and we’re confident he will once again do a great job taking this ship forward.” – Jimmy Jay

“I’m back in the god damn groove!” – Dave Dalone.
http://www.heatsweden.com/wordpress/?p=3114

NotaPublicado: Mié Dic 21, 2016 4:13 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

H.E.A.T comenzarán a grabar en marzo de 2017

Según la nota de prensa:

"H.E.A.T se han centrado en escribir nuevas canciones durante más de un año y ahora están listos para llegar al estudio una vez más. Esta vez garbaran el álbum en Tailandia junto con el productor Tobias Lindell (Europe, Hardcore Superstar, Avatar etc) quien también produjo Address The Nation y Tearing Down The Walls".

El disco que como hemos dicho comenzarán a grabar en mazo será lanzado en 2017.

Imagen

Citar:
H.E.A.T announce recording of new album.
DUE TO BE RELEASED 2017

H.E.A.T are proud to announce the recording of their yet untitled next album to be released in the year of 2017. Following the release of their previous critically acclaimed album, Tearing Down The Walls, the band have been touring all over the world gaining the reputation of one of the best live acts out there.

H.E.A.T have been focusing on writing new songs for more than a year and now they are ready to hit the studio once again. This time they will be recording the album in Thailand together with producer Tobias Lindell (Europe, Hardcore Superstar, Avatar etc) who also produced Address The Nation and Tearing Down The Walls.

“Fina-fucking-lly… I can’t wait to record this album and spend some time with my dysfunctional family in Thailand. Tobias is our sixth family member and will - as usual - take on the role as our caretaker…. Jokes aside - I’m very positive about the new material and I think we sound better than ever”. - Erik Grönwall

H.E.A.T will start recording the album in March 2017.
Release date to be announced later next year
http://ymlp.com/zWdGMb

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 41 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Siguiente