Only Heavy Metal

Noticas de Heavy Metal y Hard Rock en español. Foro Independiente con todas las novedades del mundo del Metal.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 264 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Siguiente
Autor Mensaje
 Asunto: Re: Opera-ciones AVANTASIA
NotaPublicado: Mar Sep 15, 2015 7:49 pm 
Killing Machine
Killing Machine

Xanceda escribió:

Nos falta Amanda Somerville y ya sería lo nunca visto, a ver si hay suerte. Crucemos los dedos ohmxu7

Calla, joder, no les fastidies la sorpresa :roll:

NotaPublicado: Vie Sep 25, 2015 2:35 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Bob Catley de MAGNUM en lo nuevo de AVANTASIA

Después de Geoff Tate, Michael Kiske y Jorn Lande, el vocalista de Magnun, Bob Catley se une al elenco de "Ghostlights", el nuevo disco de Avantasia que será publicado el 29 de enero de 2016. Además también estará en la gira que siga al lanzamiento del disco.

Imagen

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 02, 2015 5:17 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Dee Snider en lo nuevo de AVANTASIA

El fichaje de Dee Snider si que es sorprendente y bueno. :).gif

Citar:
DEE SNIDER OF TWISTED SISTER JOINS AVANTASIA!

'We're Not Gonna Take It', 'I Wanna Rock', 'The Kids Are Back'... There's hardly any Rock fan around the globe who isn't familiar with the big hits of Rock icons TWISTED SISTER, whose frontman Dee Snider is going to appear on the forthcoming AVANTASIA album 'GHOSTLIGHTS' (out on January, 29th). Besides mastermind Tobias Sammet, vocalists who have been confirmed for the new chapter of the Metal Opera are Geoff Tate (ex-Queensryche, Operation Mindcrime), Jorn Lande, Bob Catley (Magnum) and Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween, Unisonic). More singers are going to be announced soon.

Tobias comments: "I've always been a fan of Twisted Sister and Dee Snider in particular. He is entertaining, flamboyant, energetic, loud, tongue in cheek, colourful and mean! When I was young, I remember that he was the kind of character that I wanted to be. A crossing between peacock, jackal and Bugs Bunny. I loved it! On "Ghostlights" Dee is gonna be a ghost, and what a ghost he is. Great performance. Dee, welcome to the Avantasia family!"

Information about the album, the tour, and all other things Avantasia at avantasia.net.

NotaPublicado: Dom Oct 04, 2015 12:21 am 
Metal Heart
Metal Heart

Genial!!!!

NotaPublicado: Jue Oct 08, 2015 1:58 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Ronnie Atkins (Pretty Maids) en lo nuevo de AVANTASIA

El nuevo disco de Avantasia, Ghostlights saldrá a la venta el 29 enero de 2016. Los cantantes cuya participación has sido confirmada en la nueva entrega son: Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween, Unisonic), Jorn Lande, Geoff Tate (ex-Queensryche, Operation:Mindcrime), Dee Snider (Twisted Sister) y Bob Catley (Magnum). Pronto se anunciarán mas nombres.

Imagen

Citar:
RONNIE ATKINS (PRETTY MAIDS) TO JOIN AVANTASIA

Fans in Europe & Asia have already had the pleasure to see the Danish rocker on stage with the Metal Opera. Now the whole world is going to get their share of Pretty Maids vocal powerhouse Ronnie Atkins. Not only will he appear on AVANTASIA's new album, he will also join the massive all-star line up on stage around the globe during the GHOSTLIGHTS WORLD TOUR 2016 (dates at avantasia.net!). The European tour will start in March, tour dates in other parts of the world tba soon!

The new album GHOSTLIGHTS will be out January, 29th 2016. Singers who have been confirmed are Michael Kiske (ex-Helloween, Unisonic), Jorn Lande, Geoff Tate (ex-Queensryche, Operation:Mindcrime), Dee Snider (Twisted Sister) and Bob Catley (Magnum). More to be announced soon!

https://www.facebook.com/avantasia/phot ... =3&theater

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 14, 2015 3:00 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Oliver Hartmann se une a AVANTASIA

Comenta Tobi:

"Lo sé, no es realmente sorprendente. Todo el mundo sabe lo enriquecedor y bueno que ha sido Oliver 'Hitman' Hartmann para Avantasia desde el principio. De hecho, no sólo es un personaje super chachi dedorisa.gif , y de buen carácter, también es un amigo y sin duda uno de los músicos más completos que puedas conocer. Él es un cantante increíble, con un tono perfecto, y un guitarrista con un sonido mágico capaz de hacer cualquier cosa que puedas imaginar, y muchas cosas que aún no se pueden imaginar. Estoy muy feliz de tener a Olli a bordo. A veces, cuando hay tanto talento en el círculo íntimo de uno, tendemos a darlo por sentado y se olvida que debemos de estar agradecidos. Sascha Paeth y Oliver Hartmann son las mejores "guitarras gemelas" que podría tener Avantasia. Diferentes en el estilo, pero se complementan entre sí creando una unión increíble.

Al igual que Sascha, Olli aparecerá en el próximo álbum y también estará en el tour. ¡Me siento bendecido!" :roll:

Imagen

Citar:
OLIVER HARTMANN JOINS AVANTASIA AGAIN

"I know, it's not really surprising. Everyone knows what an amazing enrichment Oliver 'the Hitman' Hartmann has been for Avantasia since the beginning. In fact, he is not only a super cool, funny and great character, but also a friend and for sure one of the most complete musicians you could possibly meet. He's an amazing singer, perfect pitch, and a guitar player with a magic tone who's capable of doing anything you can imagine, and many things you even can not imagine. I am so happy to have Olli on board. Sometimes, when there is so much talent in one's inner circle, we tend to take it for granted and forget how blessed we should be. Sascha Paeth and Oliver Hartmann are the best "guitar twins" that could happen to Avantasia. Different in style they compliment each other to become an amazing unity.

Just like Sascha, Olli will appear on the forthcoming album and also do the full tour. I feel blessed!

-Tobi"

NotaPublicado: Mié Oct 28, 2015 3:48 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Robert Mason se une a AVANTASIA

El vocalista Robert Mason, actualmente en WARRANT y también conocido por su etapa junto a LYNCH MOB, formará parte de la nueva entrega de AVANTASIA.

Imagen

Citar:
Dee Snider, Geoff Tate, Bob Catley, Michael Kiske, Olli Hartmann, Ronnie Atkins and Jorn Lande… and I want to announce another guest for the new album. Please welcome - from Phoenix Arizona - former Lynch Mob singer and current vocalist of US platinum rockers Warrant: Mr. Robert Mason!

This man must have one of the bluesiest, raspiest and cutting voices I‘ve ever heard. I found it really exciting to approach Robert to sing on Avantasia, a bluesy voice doing some Classic European 'Wagnerian Rock' material. What I knew would be an explosive combination has turned out to be way more than I could have hoped for. He did a hell of a job, and I am sure you will love it. Great voice, Mr. Mason!

NotaPublicado: Vie Oct 30, 2015 4:53 pm 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Marco Hietala se une al nuevo proyecto de AVANTASIA

El fichaje de Marco es como cantante, comenta Tobias que sale más económico que el sea el que toque el bajo :roll:

Imagen

Citar:
MARCO HIETALA (NIGHTWISH) ON NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM

News from Tobias:

"What do Geoff Tate, Dee Snider, Michael Kiske, Robert Mason, Jorn Lande, Bob Catley, Ronnie Atkins, Olli Hartmann and me have in common with Marco Hietala of Nightwish? Yes, we're all good looking, funny and amazingly talented… AND: we'll be on the new Avantasia album Ghostlights - out in January 2016.

About Marco: It was August 1997 and we were in Helsinki to mix the Vain Glory Opera album of Edguy when someone played the band Tarot to me. That great band seemed to be some sort of a legend in Finland (in Germany Tarot were not really known at the time). A few years later a band called Nightwish had appeared on the map and were about to take the European Metal world upside down. Edguy played a festival in England with Saxon and amongst others: Nightwish! I remember even though they had a great female vocalist how much I loved the rendition of Ozzy Osbourne's 'Crazy Train' that they did - if I remember correctly - which was sung by their bass player. You know, a lot of bass players are bass players because they wanna be in a band too; and there's only so much damage you can do to the sound of a band with just a bass. Sometimes they're only in the band because they talk enough to organize things or they have a day job to finance the first demo recordings, nice stage clothes, or sun glasses, but at the end of the day, most of them aren't taken seriously because… well, because they're bass players.
Emoticono smile
And they're alway suspicious...
Emoticono wink
Anyway - I don't need a bass player because I play bass myself (not as good as Marco, but I am the cheaper solution for my own project, ha!). AND Marco is more than a bass player, he is a proper musician! I have no clue why it took so long until I eventually asked Marco Hietala (that bass playing vocalist with the two beards and the voice!!) if he could imagine singing a role on an Avantasia album. Now it is happening! And the results kick ass! You will love it! We're putting together an epic Metal record I believe…

Furthermore Robert Mason (Warrant) can been confirmed to sing on the new album as well. Robert first made himself a name back in the early nineties as the lead singer in Lynch Mob. Robert is an amazing singer coming from what some would call a different musical world, and he contributed something very unique to the Avantasia world. He really gave the songs what they needed! You will hear it!

Now go to www.avantasia.net to see details, sign up for the mailing list (and be the first to learn about other shows and guest musicians), get information on the new album or just get a ticket for the tour of tours, the Metal Opera on the road: first show just sold out! Ha!

Cheerz, Tobi"

Here's a nice pic: two singers, three beards, one and a half bass players - Marco and me at Metal Hammer Awards 2013 when we won in the category "World's most beautiful thumbs 2013"!

NotaPublicado: Jue Nov 05, 2015 4:13 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

El guitarrista Bruce Kulick se une a AVANTASIA

Y así lo presentan:

"Se ha convertido en parte de la historia del rock como guitarrista de Kiss, Michael Bolton, Meat Loaf y Grand Funk Railroad. Y como un "Bat Out Of Hell" volvio al estudio para grabar algunas guitarras solistas para el nuevo álbum de Avantasia."

Imagen

Citar:
He‘s become part of Rock history as the lead guitarist of Kiss, Michael Bolton, Meat Loaf and Grand Funk Railroad. And like a Bat Out Of Hell he was back in the studio to record some lead guitars for my new Avantasia album. Guitar legend, solo artist and my dear friend Bruce Kulick!

I remember I was 11 years old when I had a Kiss Crazy Nights poster on the wall, 20 years later Bruce asked me to co-write and lay down vocals for a song on his solo album BKIII (highly recommended to check out), which was a great honor for me. Bruce is a great guy, a pro and an outstanding guitar player, he comes from a different background than me, which makes it even more exciting to have him on the “Ghostlights“ album (out January 2016). For information come to my website tobiassammet.com and sign up for the mailing list! Cheerz, Tobias
https://www.facebook.com/avantasia/phot ... 89/?type=3

NotaPublicado: Sab Nov 07, 2015 4:29 am 
Ready To Rock
Ready To Rock

Sharon Den Adel de nuevo en AVANTASIA

Sharon Den Adel la vocalista de Within Temptation se une al elenco de "Ghostlights"

Imagen

Citar:
SHARON DEN ADEL ON NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM

We've come full circle: Within Temptation's Sharon Den Adel is back! It was spring 2000 when someone played me a song featuring an amazing vocalist called Sharon Den Adel. I had just begun to work on what was to become the first Avantasia album "The Metal Opera". I contacted Sharon who was really cool and after listening to the song "Farewell" she agreed on singing a role on "The Metal Opera". She turned Farewell into a magical tune, and after the vocal session she sent me a letter - which I still have - saying "If you ever need me again you know where to find me!"

Now, 15 years later I took her up on the offer dating back to the year 2000.
Emoticón smile
I had this tune that was just right for Sharon, and she listened, and she liked it, and she agreed! And I am soooo grateful that she is back in Avantasia! You will hear it when 'Ghostlights' hits the stores on January 29! Sharon has such a wonderful distinctive voice, very emotional, beautiful, technical, she is so unique, and I am extremely happy that our paths have crossed once again! Sharon, ik dank u wel! You rock! - Tobi

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 264 mensajes ]  Ir a página Anterior  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Siguiente